• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bi Life

Characters
Here
Angel smirked and checked her out then walked past her in to the bathroom, getting changed and keeping her heels on. “Let’s go darling!” She said cheerfully and started to walk down stairs.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

————
Aiden shrugged and laughed. “I’ll eat just about anything , how bout I make bacon An day omelets?” He questioned as he took his arm from Ferrel to go into the kitchen.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Haruki smiled and kissed her temple gently. He was once again startled when she mentioned the pot of water boiling over. He grabbed a bowl and walked back over to take the pot from her. He carefully drained some of the water and poured the rest into the bowl.
"Hangover Ramen."
He grabbed a fork and blew on the noodles before taking a big bite of them.
"Delicious."

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Justice smiled and started down the stairs as well. She had her phone tucked into her bikini top so both of her hands were free for her crutches.
"I can't wait to get in the water."

JaCrispy JaCrispy

Ferrel shrugged at Aiden, "Never heard of it, is it a special of yours or something? Sounds delicious though, so feed me!" he spoke the end of it in a deep voice before letting out a loud barks of laughter. This wasn't him acting at all though, it was actually just him being him, something he would do with his friends, well 'friends', they weren't really his friends, just hung out with him because they all did drugs.

He followed Aiden into the kitchen, noticing two of the other contestants also having the same idea as them to get some food. He recognized one as the shy boy who got drunk last night, but he couldn't really remember the other one. He let out a light laugh as he observed the girl freaking out over the boiling over pot, not being able to control his fits of laughter.
JaCrispy JaCrispy Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Aiden laughed and started to make the food. “I’ll feed you don’t worry”. He rolled his eyes playfully and winked at him. “Too scared to see you when you’re hungry”. He let out a loud laugh and smiled widely.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

————

As angel walked out the villa she took notice of the people in the kitchen and smiled. “Why hello there” she said cheerfully and walked towards them.

Ananta looked up from the stove to notice more of the show's contestants had entered the room. Her face turned flush as that also meant they had noticed her little panic, probably the reason one of them was laughing actually. Laughing awkwardly she rubbed the back of her neck before waving at Aiden and Ferrel, not have been prepared for them to enter the room.

She wasn't prepared however to hear another's voice, one that she was unfamiliar with. Turning to the new comers she gave the another awkward wave, hoping that they had not seen her freak out too. "Welcome, uh you guys are new right? I just can't remember seeing you last night, sorry if you were there and that sounded like me being rude..." she blushed again as she realized how bad that sounded if they were in fact here last night.
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 JaCrispy JaCrispy

Haruki smiled softly and leaned against the counter to eat more of his noodles. He waved to the people who had come in.

Justice made it down the stairs and sighed once more. She looked over to see who Angel was talking to. She found a whole bunch of cute guys and girls. She leaned on one crutch and awkwardly waved to them all.
"Don't worry about being rude! You're not being rude."

seasonedcat seasonedcat JaCrispy JaCrispy

Aidan set down his fork as he heard his phones text alert. “Hey guys ! I’ve got a text”. He cleared his voice and read it aloud to the others. “Hello couples, later on day each couple will be allowed to ask each other three questions whilst attacked to a lie detector, as for the new comers, each couple may ask them one question and the new comers can chose one couple to question, good luck!”

seasonedcat seasonedcat Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Nick36545 Nick36545

Ferrel turned to Aiden as he announced the contents of the text her had received. It made his stomach do a flip. If they choose him and Aiden that wouldn't be good. He couldn't lie when he was attached to that thing which meant that he'd have to answer everything honestly, or hope it wasn't a yes or no question so it isn't obvious what the truth is.

He could only really hope that they wouldn't choose him, but as a jaded individual it was very likely that they wouldn't choose him and Aiden. I mean, who doesn't want to get dirt on the cranky guy so next time he is being an ass you can just through some shit he did as a kid right in his face. Ferrel knew that would be good in that situation, he couldn't lie. He just hoped for some reason they choose another couple to do this stupid thing with.
--
Ananta jumped a little when Aiden suddenly exclaimed he had gotten a text. She wasn't expecting him to suddenly speak so it caught her off guard a little there. At the explanation of their next activity Ananta let out an 'oooo', wiggling her eyebrows, "This sounds funnnnnnn! I great way to get to know each other too! Let's just hope no one asks any weird questions."

She laughed lightly at that. It would be funny of course to ask questions like that, but it would also be very embarrassing for the person being asked the question. Which, in itself, is also another funny thing about it, but yet again, if you picture yourself in that spot, it's not so funny anymore. Ananta knew she didn't having anything really life changing to say if asked any weird question, so honestly she wasn't that worried. To be honest, if she had a choice she would choose Ferrel and Aiden's couple, they look like they have some juicy beef in their lives that would be interesting to get to know.
JaCrispy JaCrispy Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Nick36545 Nick36545

Aiden sighed worriedly and set Ferrels food in front of him. “Apparently it’s happening in a few hours.” He bit his lip and sat down on one of the bar stools. “God, wit do we ask? How personal do we get?” Aiden groaned quietly and looked over at Ferrel.
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back