• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The bi life

JaCrispy

Elder Member
(based on A tv show)

Love doesn’t come easy to all, especially when you’re gay. So what happens when 12 sexy singles get put in a villa together for 3 months.

Your character has been selected for a reality show. Each wanting to find love and win the prize money. To survive on the show you must be in a couple.

What’s a game and what’s real? Who really wants love? Or who’s playing for the money? Drama, fights and love are ensured

This is based of the idea of the show bi life and Love island (watch it if you want a clearer understanding of what will happen)

I’m looking for 6 girls and 5 boys (not including myself) and a host of the show (most likely someone who understands the show.

Hope yall are interested! It’ll be super fun

I’m... actually quite interested. I’ve never watched any of those shows (I’m guessing they aren’t American shows) but I did play the Love Island game that came out and I loved it

I'm interested!! Sounds like a fun roleplay with lots of potential drama. I'm too familiar with the show, but I hope that won't be a problem.

Hey guys I’ll work on a character sheet and get it out ASAP! There’s about 5 people so you guys get first pick of gender! Haha

How interesting! I didn't watch the shows but the RP did get my interest if you are still accepting (:

Hey everyone sorry for the wait, I’m having a little bit of drama in life and hadn’t been on the site sorry !! X

Hehe sorry if my question might seem stupid but what did you mean by type of person?

Lmao it’s not dumb I’m just stupid and sleep deprived, I mean like your type (?) ya know how people have a type of person they’re attracted too like funny , smart , tall dark and handsome type thing A lecto A lecto

Lol I am about to go to sleep so maybe that's why I didn't get it when I read the CS template hehe. I will get to my character as soon as I wake up in the morning, I hope it wont be too late (:
Oh just one more thing -did you mean what type of person the character is atracted to or what type the character is? Any prefered age 'range'?

No bother at all I hope the fixes make more sense , this is my first RP I’m hosting haha I may be on this website for two years now but I understand nothing still haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back