• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Betrayal of The Ancients

Vengeance Spirit

Seeker of Justice

The Betrayal of The Ancients
trundle_dragon_slayer_by_edcid-d8dyup6.jpg

Theme: War

Type: Casual

Min. Paragraphs: 1 to 2 per post

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Kingdoms,War

Remember, a war is not always superficial

You hear a rough, gravelly, male voice echoes within the regions of your mind. Yet you're alone at the fire, your caravan is asleep, and you know, no one's around. The voice booms within your mind, and begins to speak "Once, in a land long ago, the big three reigned: Teuthis, The Kraken, Katla, The Dragon, and Meall, The Golem. Of course there were others of their species, all living in harmony. Until one day, another voice entered the realm, the Praetors, They quickly would begin to worship one of the big three. Dividing amongst themselves, peace however remained for a millennia."

The fire crackles, you hear a twig snap off in the distance, the slight who of an owl floods your ears. And soon the voice resumes, this time, softer, sounding female. "And at that point, a war broke out. The small divides of the Praetors would begin to fight amongst themselves, in the name of one of the big three. Meanwhile, the golem Meall would begin to plot his strike. During the war many a species would suffer great loss, the dragons almost went extinct, leaving only one to survive. While the Krakens would find themselves hiding in the depths of the seas, But this was all part of Meall's plan. He struck quickly, and would imprison the Praetors in the depths, killing any who would not submit, and absorbing their souls to gain great power."

The full moons light cascades from behind the tree's leaves, shining slightly on your weapon. The air feels cold, the night is quiet, and you can't help but feel the hairs on your neck begin to stand. Another voice would echo into your mind, it sounded as if it was right beside you, distorted, as if you were in water. "But Meall did not anticipate my actions, I, Teuthis broke apart my soul and spread it to the surviving ancients. We have been in hiding for many Melina watching as Meall manipulated those on the surface. We watched the birth of the new races, each a part of Meall that he broke off. We watched as he conjured illusions, taking the form of a god, and luring the new races into a false worship. Even now, he draws power from their undying loyalty, even if it is misguided. However, we are not able to stop him, for he has grown to strong. Even Katla has raised her army, saving the Kozoda that Meall had trapped below the plates of the earth, and binding them with her essence. Now it falls upon you, mortal. We the remaining two of the ancients can not intervene, but our forces can only fight for our call. Do you wish to follow Meall, or fight against him and perhaps bring about a new era." The voice would cut suddenly from your mind the hairs on your neck remain standing. The night seems unusually cold, as you suddenly seem to snap out of your sleep. You look around the caravan, unsure of if what you just saw and heard was real. Or if you had a bit too much ale with your travels. All you know for sure is the Kozoda are breaking down the walls, and rampaging hell for their cause.

Full Thread: The Betrayal of the Ancients | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

[QUOTE="Amber KB]I might be interested in this roleplay.

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to head on over to the main thread then! If you have any questions let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back