• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Best Years In Grandview High

The reason why I'm pausing the rp is not because my character will miss some things, its because I have to be here while the rp is active to make sure no one breaks the rules and accept new characters. The rp won't die after a three day break, I'll make sure of that.

I like the idea of a pause because I'm also trying to keep up with school starting, work, and practice

Good news! I actually have WiFi in this place so I'm going to resume the role play! Though the wifi is not very good so my replies might be very slow and I wont be online all day.

Okay, the other laptop that I was using broke and we had to take it to Best Buy (I'm on my grandma's laptop rn). So, what happened while I was gone? Is it still the first day? I know school is out, and that the roleplay paused and then started again, but is it still the first day? If so, what time is it? If it's the second day, has school started yet? I'm kind of repeating myself, sorry!

I

BabyDoll said:
Okay, the other laptop that I was using broke and we had to take it to Best Buy (I'm on my grandma's laptop rn). So, what happened while I was gone? Is it still the first day? I know school is out, and that the roleplay paused and then started again, but is it still the first day? If so, what time is it? If it's the second day, has school started yet? I'm kind of repeating myself, sorry!
still the first day, that afternoon

Sorry i haven't posted yet. I crashed last night and was busy all day. I'll read through the post and post later tonight.

Guys. I'm gonna bale on this RP. I've got so much going on right now and can't find time to reply

Oh no!!! We will miss you. I will take your place as cheerleader and if you want to come back im sure you can have it back(:

I edited my CS. I changed model, age , and became Cheerleader(:

Oh @Lexie Do you want us to say that you broke it off with Evan, because you had to move away?

O

Zatanna said:
Oh no!!! We will miss you. I will take your place as cheerleader and if you want to come back im sure you can have it back(:

I edited my CS. I changed model, age , and became Cheerleader(:
Ok cool

Speaking about drama, I was thinking of making an important event in the rp that involves all the characters to increase the drama but I don't know what those events could be. Any ideas? And what did I miss?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back