• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The best ideas on the planet! Trust me, no one lies on the internet.

Grimwulf

If you've come here you must truly be craving that one story you can't get anywhere else. You're not? You clicked on this by accident? Well you might as well stay since you're here.Get a feel for the place. You might even like what I have to offer. If not then I guess you could leave. You would miss out on the best story of your life that would inspire you to do great things. Then you go off to become real famous, everyone knows your name, you're making all the money. Then you'll look back at your life and realize it was at this point it all changed for you. You'll remember that one story you did that started you on the path to greatness. You're welcome.

My name's Grimwulf. I've got about twelve years are writing and roleplaying under my belt so I'd say I'm pretty experienced. I've run the course through different sites but seemed to have found a home here on RPnation the last few years. So I'm craving some stories that I just haven't seen roll through yet. That's why I decided to make my own post with my own stories. First I've got to lay down some ground rules. Boring stuff half the people skip through anyways because it's all the same from person to person, but never the less here they are so no one is surprised down the road.

RULE #1: No one-liners. Shocking I know. Everyone loves em right? Well I like substance to my post. No need for a novel but at least two good paragraphs five or more lines each. If you write more then that then you would become my best friend. I'll match what ever my partner will put out.

RULE #2: Grammar. Doesn't have to be 100% perfect, but there is spell check and if you're using Google Chrome, which is the best ever, then it has a spell check built in already.

RULE #3: Develop the story. Please feel free to add your ideas to the story. Nothing kills a story faster then only one person pushing the story along and developing everything.

RULE #4: Communication. It's great when you get an OOC pm with you're writing partner. When you get to know someone it makes writing a great story so much easier. The best story I ever was a part of was on when I got to know the other person I was writing with and we became friends. I no longer write with them but we still keep in contact to this day. I'm not asking for that level off OOC chat but even a little helps. Also let me know if you are going to be out for a while or loose interest in the story.

RULE #5: Pairings. I'm really only looking for MxF where I would be playing the male part. I've tried playing females before and I'm just bad, so bad. Bad enough where I won't subject you to that, so you're welcome.

Now to the good part. The reason you came here on purpose or the reason you staid here if it was by accident. My story ideas. The stories that will change your life! All of these stories are OC's and they do have a part of romance in them, as most stories here do, but by no means is romance the key plot. It's there to help enhance the story and our characters. I've been apart of to many stories where people tried to make it revolve around romance and the whole thing fails. Not this time!

PLOT #1: Lost in space
This is a sci-fi story set far into the future where humans have colonized multiple planets. Humans have split into four factions who are always at war for something. The never ending war has taken it's tole on people and some have had enough. A large group of people from all four factions have secretly taken part in a colonization effort. Their destination is a planet far from human space. Getting there is the hard part. A trip through a wormhole using untested technology. Our characters will be two of the people on this trip. What happened in their past to drive them to go on this one way trip? Will they survive the trip through the wormhole? If they do will they end up where they want to go?

PLOT #2: Slice of life with sports.
This one I'm craving because no one seems to want to do a sports story. This story won't lean so heavily on sports though. It will be a slice of life centered idea. I like the idea of a story going into the life of a sports player. The three sports I'd like to bring in are baseball, hockey, and soccer (or football if you're in any other country besides the US). I've got a general plot line for each sport so if you're interested in this I can go into more detail for you.

PLOT #3: The royal family.
The big royal wedding got me wanting to do a story. What if the royal family had one more sibling. The youngest sibling to Harry and William. What if that royal family member met a travelling American and the two fell for each other? Well that's the story I want to happen here. The two could end up travelling the world together. Maybe the American stays in England a little longer trying to see if this is real or just a summer fling. In this story I would prefer to play the American but I'm open to playing the royal family member if you're heart is set on it.

That's all I have for now. Just think, one of these three stories will change your life. A year from now you could be your own boss. A start in a movie. A singer onstage in front of thousands. Just don't forget about me when you become famous.

Plot number threeeee, I’d love to write with you!!! (:

this has to be the greatest partner search thread i’ve ever come across. if you’re still looking, i’d like to try #2 with soccer or #3. pm me if you’d like!

Would you be interested in a more fantasy based rp? If so, I'm totally interested in discussing a role play.

Hey! I'd be up for any of the plots listed. If you already have some started, or don't want to do those, we can definitely brainstorm something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back