• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Battle of London

While Iris was aiming, she heard a high pitch noise. Knowing what that meant, Iris immediately picked up the girl, covered her ears and as soon as she heard a loud explosion go off, it would mean they blew up the ship. Unfortunately for them, the falling fireball of the destroyed ship crashed into the entrance of the underground system, making the entrance collapse, blocking them in. A cloud of dust pushed out from the cave in. When the dust cleared, Iris realized she was protectively holding onto the girl that entire time. So when the dust cleared, Iris gently set down the girl and said, "well, the good thing is, there's another exit not too far away. If we hurry we could make it there before night." She grabs her AIAW and throws it's strap over her shoulder.

Luna woke up, still alone and covered in ash and dust. Getting up, she stretched and shook off most of the dust and ash, then looked around and saw that the cat was gone, so she picked up her AUG and looked outside quickly, then started to jog. Looking around, making sure nothing was following her, she continues onward, starting to feel water fall on her, then stopped and looked up "Hmm, gonna rain soon, better find somewhere quick" looking around for a secure place to stay, she quietly walks into a café and sits down behind the counter, to be hidden and keeps quiet, deciding weather to make coffee or not.

David watched as the jet was struck by a rocket and plummeted to the ground. He held up a finger and said "Hold up, I gotta check something." David ran towards the burning wreck of the jet. The pilot appeared to be dead. Phew. But that still meant problems. He looked around. They hadn't arrived yet. He ran back to where the armed guys were. He walked up to one of the guards he had got a name to, Deacon, "We gotta go now" said David. "Hooians are pretty suspicious of their property suddenly crashing."

Dave grins to himself as the jet comes down. He hears a quick burst of static confirming the jets down. The paratroopers on the roof quickly scramble down. "Trap the wreck then scarper, we meet at rally point Charlie." Dave hisses to the others. The paratroopers then burst from the building all of them have their weapons trained on the others in cover as they move towards the downed jet.

Luna heard the crash of the jet, which happened to be very close, then started to run towards the noise. After a short run, she ran into a building up to the second floor and looked out the window, looking at the crashed jet and the soldiers, unaware what unit they were, if friendly, she looked down her scope and watched from a distance

Tyler: Riker and I landed near a subway station. We hid our chutes real quick, and geared up. We moved out slowly into the area, and witnessed the grounding of the jet. "I see our allies aren't out yet." Riker said, taking post next to me. "Yeah. Now we just need to make contact." i said, readying my rifle. "We need to move, and find a good position. The enemy is bound to show up." i said, as we slowly moved towards a building. We saw evidence of a parachute, but it didnt look fresh. It had a french tag on it, which meant that the French did get involved. More reason why the US needed to get involved.

Dave and the other British paras move to the downed jet. After checking the pilots dead and the ships clear one of the troopers would begin setting up trapping the bodies and hiding mines near the ship. The rest would spread out taking up firing positions.

Taylor went outside, and saw the jet coming down. That's not good. It was spewing oil everywhere, engines on fire. That's definitely not good. Taylor started making her way over to the jet, with her bow out in her hands. She had an arrow notched into the string of the bow, in a resting position. She kept her fingers on the bowstring, and jogged over to the crash site.

Riker: "Watch it." i muttered, training my rifle on the approaching soldiers. We hadn't been sighted yet, but we also weren't sure if we could consider them friendly. Their demeanor suggested human, but we had been briefed before our landing. Then, Tyler fired a round from behind me, firing at an approaching Babaloian in a trench coat. He brought him down with 3 rounds, and saw more in the distance. "Rescue party is here. We need to go." he said, grabbing my shoulder. We stood up, training our weapons towards the approaching enemy, firing randomly to slow them down, and give the soldiers a chance to move.

Isacoolbow said:
While Iris was aiming, she heard a high pitch noise. Knowing what that meant, Iris immediately picked up the girl, covered her ears and as soon as she heard a loud explosion go off, it would mean they blew up the ship. Unfortunately for them, the falling fireball of the destroyed ship crashed into the entrance of the underground system, making the entrance collapse, blocking them in. A cloud of dust pushed out from the cave in. When the dust cleared, Iris realized she was protectively holding onto the girl that entire time. So when the dust cleared, Iris gently set down the girl and said, "well, the good thing is, there's another exit not too far away. If we hurry we could make it there before night." She grabs her AIAW and throws it's strap over her shoulder.
"Well..." the girl said, wiping her tears, " guess I have could give you this. It leads home." The young girl pulled out a map. "The place is safe... Well... For non troublemakers."

(at the fight.) "Well looks like that's a... Wait... Where's Amy?" Don said with a bit of shock. His guards, behind their masked helmets looked confused. "Where did she run off to?" "The woman." Deacon answered "She's not here either."

With rage, his eyes burned peircing daggers, having his group step back in anticipation. "She can handle herself." Breathing in to calm down "Move to the chapel."

Latorrex said:
"Well..." the girl said, wiping her tears, " guess I have could give you this. It leads home." The young girl pulled out a map. "The place is safe... Well... For non troublemakers."
Iris gently takes the map from the little girl, it was a street view map with an area circled. Iris smiles a little, though she knew the fastest way there from underground. After a minute of studying the map, she memorized it's location, "Thank you," Iris kneels down to the little girl and hands the map back to her, "we'll be there soon, it'll be a long, hard walk so i'll carry you there." Iris switches her bag over to her belly, offering a full back for the little girl.

Giving himself a few seconds, Gilbert takes a peak back at the crash site. There seem to be others converging on the area, if a bit far away for the moment. He takes a deep breath and starts moving along. When he rounds the block, he watches the group's movements-this time from a much safer distance. Gilbert has done this before, and he'll likely be following these people for quite a while.

"So... am I coming with you guys?" David asked, scanning the horizon. From a distance, get though he could hear something approaching. "Okay, going woth you guys. Some 'Hooians approaching. " There they were, appeared to be about 3 soldiers, one of which was a sniper and-

"Shit. There's a Recruiter. Watch your ass." A Soldier and the Recruiter walked towards the burning wreck of the ship. They appeared to have been ambushed on the way here, as there was a body or two in the vehicle they had arrived in. The soldier talked into his communication device, then the Recruiter scanned the area with what appeared to be binoculars. "N kriovna?" The soldier asked. "Mah. N kriovna" The Recruiter replied back. It began moving towards where David, Don, and his guards were. "We need to get out of here, NOW!" David said

Dave would wait in cover hiding from the Hooian's. As the Hooians approach Dave would detonate the traps nearest to them, the other paratroopers would open fire on the Hooians.

pokemariofan64 said:
"So... am I coming with you guys?" David asked, scanning the horizon. From a distance, get though he could hear something approaching. "Okay, going woth you guys. Some 'Hooians approaching. " There they were, appeared to be about 3 soldiers, one of which was a sniper and-
"Shit. There's a Recruiter. Watch your ass." A Soldier and the Recruiter walked towards the burning wreck of the ship. They appeared to have been ambushed on the way here, as there was a body or two in the vehicle they had arrived in. The soldier talked into his communication device, then the Recruiter scanned the area with what appeared to be binoculars. "N kriovna?" The soldier asked. "Mah. N kriovna" The Recruiter replied back. It began moving towards where David, Don, and his guards were. "We need to get out of here, NOW!" David said
"Well, if your going to be on with it..." Don said to him "GET ON WITH IT!!!" Cocking his assault rifle, He signaled his guard to secure their flanks and head out. A hooian unit opened fire from a nearby building, hailing the position with suppressing fire. the group huddled behind cover "MECHA!!!" he yelled to a nearby guard that held a female figure with a green shoulder guard. "Light them up." She yelled And without skipping a beat the guard sprang up and retaliated, She held out her hand and lifted up metal debris and split the parts into metal shards, sending them flying into the building, impaling three hooians to walls and pillars within the building and four were killed in the salvo of lead. The surviving hooians, returned fire but knew that they were outnumbered and retreated.

"Hunter, Finish them off." he said to a slender guard with a collapsible spear on his back and a beast skull helmet. The guard without a word collapsed to all fours and pursued the enemy, sprinting through the war torn street, dodging suppressive plasma and jumping up the wall of the building. The first Hooian he encountered had his jaw ripped and the body thrown at his compatriot; jumping on the two with his spear drawn. He ripped it vertically, tearing the flesh as it exited. He spun and threw it, impaling the Hooian that made the perfect step to jump on. Hunter dug his hands and feet into the ceiling, evading the weaponry, as if by perfect prediction and jumped onto another, grabbing his face and ripping it off; using it like a glove and punching through the abdomen of the last hooian infantry in the building.

"Advance." Don said in his earpiece.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna hesitated on firing but didn't to reveal her position, then turned around to leave the building, then heard the gun shots being fired and the traps near the hoonions being deronated. Turning around the corner, seeing a Hooian, then slides and looking down the sights, taking a slow breath, squeezing the trigger, and shooting it in the head, through the right eye twice and once through the neck, then stopping at the table she kicked over, looking around to make sure there are no other Hooians or any soldiers around

Tyler: We assisted the soldiers as much as we could. "Use those radio's. See if you can get on their frequency." i said, pointing to the two radio's next to us. The first one was British, and the second was French. So he transmitted on both. "This is Delta one in the blind. We are currently engaged in a large number of Hooians headed towards the downed aircraft at location 21841. Does anyone copy?" Riker shouted into both radio's, listening to crackling, hoping to get a response.

Luna happened to get the transmition, on the British channel "Roger Delta One, this is Zulu Tango, I copy to over" she got up and saw three Hooians come from the stair case, then she reached for her gernade, pulled the pin and threw it in-between them then started to run "I'll be in your location in two minutes, I'm in the building to your le.." Breathing heavy from running, the grenade exploded and Luna was tossed across the room. The explosion blew up the Hooians, and the wall where the soldiers and crashed jet was, she got up and walked over there, and waved to Tyler, then jumped down from the second floor onto the crumbled wall and slid the rest of the way down. "Last gernade to" standing up, then ran to Tylers position "Captain Kandy" doing a quick salute then reloaded her AUG "So how may I assist¿?"

Tyler: "This large number of hooians is headed towards the downed aircraft." i said, reloading. "We have to weaken them so the people over there can get away." i fired a few more rounds, watching the hooians finally begin scattering for cover.

Iris lifted the little girl onto her back, the girl was rather light like carrying a warm teddy bear. The weight on Iris was uneven, having a bag full of essentials on her chest, an AIAW on her left shoulder, and girl that is about late elementary aged. She began to walk away from the rubble, hearing the definite noise of gunfire slowly grow quieter as she walked farther away. While Iris walked, she often found herself leaning too far forward. To fix that, she slowed and leaned back a little, causing her to level out. Knowing that she was close to the exit of the transit tunnels, she nudged the little girl on her back telling her that they were close. Iris scrambled for words attempting to break the silence in-between them. "Hey, I never actually caught your name yet," Iris said attempting to imply she wanted to know the little girl's name so it would be easier to grab her attention.

Isacoolbow said:
Iris lifted the little girl onto her back, the girl was rather light like carrying a warm teddy bear. The weight on Iris was uneven, having a bag full of essentials on her chest, an AIAW on her left shoulder, and girl that is about late elementary aged. She began to walk away from the rubble, hearing the definite noise of gunfire slowly grow quieter as she walked farther away. While Iris walked, she often found herself leaning too far forward. To fix that, she slowed and leaned back a little, causing her to level out. Knowing that she was close to the exit of the transit tunnels, she nudged the little girl on her back telling her that they were close. Iris scrambled for words attempting to break the silence in-between them. "Hey, I never actually caught your name yet," Iris said attempting to imply she wanted to know the little girl's name so it would be easier to grab her attention.
"Mary's the name." the young lass said. "Maid apprentice to House Granger. You can tell me yours when we get home." She began to play with the woman's hair. "You have something stuck in your hair." she stated as she flicked dust away.

Mary got off of the strange scavver and down the metro the two went, keeping a close footing on their surroundings.
"So got any goods worth trading? The Chapel has some great stuff lady." bearing her bauble eyes to the woman's exhausted face.

(at the Battlefield.)

"OI MOOSEKNUCKLE!" Don cheered with grimacing delight. "My entourage impressive?"

David, during the big fight, was just firing st all Hooians in sight, focusing on keeping himself alive. He just hoped he hadn't shot any of Don's guys. When the fight ended, and Don asked if the fight was impressive, he replied "Yes, very. Did I get any of your guys?" It didn't seem so. Not too far away, David could hear a lot of sounds, footsteps, whooshes, and machinery sounds. "We gotta get outta here. There are more coming. We'll go back to your base." As they began to walk. David turned his attention to Don's arm. "Don?" he finally asked "Can we talk about your arm?"

Dave picked himself up from some rubble, a Hooian grenade had thrown him from his position. One of the other Paratroopers was dead. He shook his head his ears still slightly defended as he saw another of the paratroopers gunned down. He opened fire on the last Hooian killing it. The last surviving trooper ran over, checking him for wounds. "I'm fine, i'm fine." He pushed the other trooper away as he took out a battered pack of cigarettes. "Grab the others gear we need the ammo. Then get yourself to the rally point." He sparked up his cigarette with a disposable lighter. The trooper nodded and set about his duties. Dave smirked as his hearing started to come back. He then hobbled off after the large group of survivors.

Hearing the sounds of more gunfire, and shouting. Gilbert can tell there are more.

He manages to stay away from the bulk of the fighting, and stays just close enough to keep following the men and their troops.

As the group is getting into it with the Hooians, Gilbert takes position flanking them. He brings one down and continues moving on, finding a new position so as not to get tracked.

After the fight is over, Gilbert quietly reloads his weapon, checks his ammunition and continues following the group-from a distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Latorrex said:
"Mary's the name." the young lass said. "Maid apprentice to House Granger. You can tell me yours when we get home." She began to play with the woman's hair. "You have something stuck in your hair." she stated as she flicked dust away.
Mary got off of the strange scavver and down the metro the two went, keeping a close footing on their surroundings. "So got any goods worth trading? The Chapel has some great stuff lady." bearing her bauble eyes to the woman's exhausted face.
Iris smiles, "Mary's a cute name, and I do have a few things I can trade," she said while flipping what side the bag is on her body, from her chest to her back. Adjusting the straps Iris kept walking with her soar legs. She had been walking since before the sunrise, now she knew it was going to be sunset soon. After walking for a few more minutes, she noticed a train station coming up soon. "Almost there," she said as her body was struggling to give her enough energy to last until she reaches this unknown safe place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back