• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Battle Holds My Name

The Dark Creator

Not fun at parties
A large, beautiful country was once a home for many people, all living in harmony and peace. It all ended once a young prince became a Vampire, and started wreaking havoc upon the land. Lies were made to turn the rest of the country onto itself, and now almost everyone is a faceless warrior for a pointless cause. One man spoke up to the leaders of one side, wanting to give a strategy that would reunite the country and restore peace, and to kill the evil prince. He was accused of being a Pacifist (Some sides outlaw not fighting) and publicly executed. This man was the father of a young warrior that would continue his dream of reuniting the country. To start this brave, deadly quest, the warrior set out to the dark forest where no warrior dares to enter. This forest contains deadly beasts that could slay many men within seconds. One of the beasts within the forest used to be a man, more specifically the friend of the young warrior's father. The young warrior saw this opportunity as the safest, despite being less likely to die to just about any soldier than one of the beasts within the forest. This is the start of the Nameless quest, will this warrior fulfill their father's dream? Or die in the Nameless country

This roleplay will be long term, and rather than following an open plot or narrow one, will have different paths and segments. Your character will be the young warrior. I am not picky with roleplay partners, but i ask that you give a fair bit of detail, more than one lines, and that you respond atleast once every 48 hours. Weird requirement, but i dont want this to take ages and eventually have it become boring. (If you cant reply for more than what i ask tell me, your life is above all) If you have questions, please ask here or in DMs

Last edited:
oh wow i forgot to mention that the young warrior would be your character, if you're still interested in this.
Edited the bit i forgot in the main post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back