• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Lyra stood by his side. "I think they are going to greet them. I'm thankful for it." She sighed getting the feeling that had they tried their guest would have run off. "Hopefully this goes well." Ana gave a nod as she stood up and greeted them. "There is no need for panic or distrust. Those two simple want guidance to help them fix their time and Shadow and I have some news to share before leaving for our vacation."

Ulrich looked at her and sighed, "I think you should worry about her just a little. She does seem the sort that will get herself into major trouble." He pointed out as he rubbed his own head. "I can only imagine what she was like at our age." He sighed thinking about their wedding. "I promise it will be perfect. Nothing will go wrong. I'll have top rank guards every where."

Illya smiled at him and sighed, "Not three yet. We don't know how long I could labor. For our daughters' and mine sake I hope it's not long." She told him already struggling to just talk through the pain. She felt cold and tired already, not sure if she would be able to with stand any more. "Is the doctor here yet?" She asked him hoping it wouldn't be much longer.

Crow sighed wondering why his son would find such a strange cat for a pet. He would allow it though. It would be a great personality building experience for Zira and he felt he could trust him to be responsible for the animal. "I'll give you an increased allowance so you can buy the things you need for the cat. However, that's the only thing the increase should be used for."

Barns smiled as he ran up to Carling with a book of fairy tales. "I like this." He told her with a goofy grin as he showed her the different stories in it. "You think I have enough money for it?" He asked as he held up his wallet that had a few dollars inside from his birthday last year. He saved his other allowance in a trust fund on the advice of Adam whom always told him it was better to save.

Hiro chuckled at her out burst. "Well I didn't think you were, but maybe I'll change my mind on that." He teased as they walked. "Ghost manner is about a mile that way." He pointed down the walked toward the forest. "It'll take you a bit to walk there. Maybe you should get a taxi. I'll pay. And no I don't want a favor in return." He told her with a sigh. "Just want to make sure you get where your going alright."

Shadow sighed lightly seeing some faces"okay we might want to start this now before they turn and run they can tell its a meeting so we might just want to spit it out "he said sighing worriedly watching ana,Major looked at Lyra slightly curious about there news he gave a quiet sigh *i recongize some of them from the books..*he thought sighing lightly *now i really feel intimated.. *he thought.

Melinda grinned"you should ask Grandma or dad they would tell you how much trouble she was in then "she said grinning lightly "please do promise because grandmas a whole bunch of people was shot and died..and moms..a valcano exploded...it exploded ulrich..."she said dead face serious looking at him"Mom was so upset about that so just imange ours..im convienced some other gypsies are cursing this whole family"she said sighing

Pride nodded"the doctor just walked in the door"he said sighing hearing the door close"itll be okay and i really hope you wont be in labour to long.."he said worriedly "i dont want anymore stress on you or the babies okay"he said worriedly as he saw the doctor walk in "you are really worrying me "he grumbled lightly before watching illya"but everything going to be just fine "he said.

Zira chuckled and nodded "alright dads thats fine but on the way home..i want to stop and get the cat a toy..the paper that i keep find isnt working anymore.."he said chuckling lightly "..her name is Jelly.."he said looking at his dad keep a rather straight face "i love jelly both kinds of jelly ...so i figuried id name her jelly"he said nodding.

Carling chuckled"it should be but if you dont have enough i will get it for you alright"she said smiling "just let me know if you need more okay Barns"she said smiling as she grabbed a dress to "what do you both think?"she asked sighing "yes or no?"she asked curioursly "or no to white ?"she asked looking at the dress not to sure.

Persia sighed lightly"if its all the same to you id rather walk..i dont get to walk this way much.."she said sighing lightly "you coming or you have somewhere better to be Hiro?"she asked curioursly "cant earn peoples trust ...if you dont talk right ?"she asked arching her eyebrow slightly before looking around "do you have the time by chance..?"she asked sighing"i would but my phone just died "she said frowning.

Ana gave a nod and sighed, "Should we say our piece first then let those two talk with them?" She asked as she stood up and stretched. "You think we might have to kick some butts?" She sighed seeing how some of them had gotten antsy. Lyra sighed looking around. "I'd rather get this over with. If it comes down to it I'm not afraid to fight them. Those all we really want is advice." She told Major.

Ulrich gave a nod and sighed, "I've heard stories about your mother from some of the people around here. From what I understand she always has had a knack for finding trouble." He sighed hoping that Melinda and his children would not take that habit from her. "I'll make sure nothing happens.. unless that something is your mother. It's hard to stop her crazy from happening." He told her with a half smile.

Illya gave a nod trusting Pride. "Okay." She said as she laid back a little. She was starting to feel the need to push. "I think it's time.." She told Pride in a almost whisper. She was scared, but she didn't want him to see it. She just prayed that this would go fast and she would have her daughters soon. It wasn't long before she had successfully given birth to Jade. It had been difficult but she was there. Just one more to go and she would be able to rest.

Crow chuckled hearing the cat's name. "Okay, but you have to make it fast. It's starting to get late so by the time we get to the store you'll only have a few minutes to find what you need." He told him looking over at the clock. "Annora? You ready to go?" He called over to her hoping she was.

Barns gave a nod as he ran off to pay for his book. He managed to have just enough to get it. Skipping back to his sister he grinned, "That dress would look great on you. Better with a little more color too." He told her and smiled hearing Rye agree with him about it. Carling always looked better in colors.

Hiro gave a nod as walked with her. "I have to go that way too, so I might as well walk with you. Make sure you don't get into any trouble." He told her as he put his hands behind his head. He looked over at her and sighed, "I believe it's about 3pm or a little after. I heard the clock tower chime it a little while ago." He told her as they went. "I don't have a watch on me and I lost my phone last month. Haven't caved and bought a new one yet."

Shadow sighed"we might...have to get some buts let make our announcement afterwards and let the kids start first maybe they will be less stressed that way"he said sighing before nodding at major and lyra, Major looked at lyra"take it away sunshine"he said grinning watching her "ill follow after you if need be alright "he said smiling.

Melinda laughed lightly"what will we do if we have kids and they take after her..i can not have that level of crazy running around espically if they are girls ulrich..imange the guys theyd date "she said sighing before hiding her head in his chest "Ulrich you gotta promise me you will try your hardest that day to help keep her in check"she said sighing .

Pride sighed"its okay if your scared ..illya ...it will be okay though "he said sighing *i hope anyways..*he thought before sighing and looking at jade *its scary..how big and grown up the kids will all get *he thought worriedly *then they will all date eventually...*he thought even more nevrous he gave a quiet sigh .

Annora nodded lightly before waving goodbye to her parents and looked at zira"were are we going ?"she asked lightly looking at him and then at zira who grinned "what have you been doing?"she asked sighing, Zira grinned "i have a cat in my room..i need catfood and a toy for the cat"he said chuckling lightly looking at annora.

Carling grinned"okay then barns what color would you sugguest ?"she asked smiling"turquoise purple blue black yellow or orange ?"she asked looking at him before smiling "i think i might pick two extra up "one for me and cose and bird who knows bird might eventually get to like me and cose"she joked lightly .

Persia looked at hiro and nodded "i figuried it was around that time..if im home to late my mother might have a heart attack"she half joked she gave a quiet sigh "so do you like seafood or steak or neither i perfer seafood"she said quietly "sorry im just trying to find something to talk about you know "she said looking at hiro "its nice..for once walking with a higher up..so when gypsy give me a nasty look i dont know if they are giving me that look or you"she joked .

Lyra gave a nod as she looked at the people around her. "I'm sure you all know this already, but Major and I are from the future.. and it's not looking good for any of us. We need to find a way to fix it.. and save our teams before there is no one left. You are so of the best captains the games have ever seen. If there is anyone that can give us advice, it's some if not all of you. The dog team in our time.. gone. Like many others. Slaughtered. Many of your great grandchildren and so on have died in the chaos." She told them hoping that it would hit home how serious this was. She gave a pause so they could speak up any time.

Ulrich chuckled but he understood her worry. He wasn't sure he could handle that level of crazy either, but if it was his child he would give it his all. "I'll do my best to keep her under control on that day." He told her, though he knew it would be a lot of work. Maybe he would have to recruit help for that at a later time. Maybe he would talk to Lane or Cale for advice on the matter.

Illya smiled seeing Jade in Pride's arms. "She's beautiful.." She mumbled trying with all her might to stay awake. She had one more child to bring into the world and then she could rest. It wasn't long before Lyra had joined them, though she was nervous when she heard no cries. "Pride?" She asked hoping he would tell her Lyra was alright. "The baby was born sleeping, but she's fine." The doctor chimed in with a little amused laugh. It had been the first time he had delivered a child that had remained sleeping during the birth.

Crow patted Zira on the head and sighed. "I figured it would be a good way for him to learn responsibility among other things. Plus he was really convincing.' He told Annora as they walked toward the pet store. He wondered if she approved of his choice. Though he doubted she would disagree. She seemed more the type to spoil children then be strict with them.

Barns smiled as he pointed to one with pastel blue and purple trims. "I think that one would look great on you. The darker purple and red would look good on Bird." He smiled wondering if Bird would like the dress. He hoped so. He really wanted Bird to become a part of their family.

Hiro laughed at the way she put things. "I'm actually a vegan. I don't care for dairy or meat. Veggies all the way.. and fruit too." He told her with a sigh wondering if she would find that weird for a higher up hunter. "I'm sure they are giving me the looks. And I'm sure it's going to get back to my father too, but I don't really care what he thinks half the time." He told her as they continued walking.

Shadow sighed lightly"what about scouts or gaurds through the night or will that not help in this case..?"he asked looking at them"and training extra people in medics,..?"he asked curioursly"although none of that could stop bombs if that happened.."he said sighing"..you cant just cut the root of the trouble or is it more diffcult then that?"he asked curioursly.

Melinda nodded lightly"you might need to get some advice....from people mom is well mom and competely uncontrollable on some days"she said sighing "so..you know you want to do a date..at the place your staying movie and food?"she asked curioursly "..though mom looked like she wanted to smack me last time i said something about that to her im not sure why though"she said laughing.

Pride looked at her smiled"their all good..its going to be okay"he said sighing lightly"three kids one day.."he said smiling watching her "you doing okay?"he asked watching her worriedly"because theirs someone you have to meet "he said sighing lightly"well three kids you have to meet"he said smiling.

Annora nodded lightly"so its not like he was hiding the cat in the room and since he already had it you just let him keep it?"she asked looking at crow curioursly before sighing looking at all the kids "hmm so you will be on your best behavior crow for the dinner?"she asked watching him "if not my rear ends going to be the one in the fire"she grumbled.

Carling smiled"okay good ill get these then"she said watching them before looking at rye and barns"you dont think adam will go off about the new hair do you?"she asked sighing lightly before shaking her head worriedly "...the last thing i need is him yelling at me about it"she said laughing slightly before sighing"barns how about we read one of the stories in the book tonight?"she asked.

Persia rolled her eyes"im not sure i believe you "she said sighing"i care what my farther thinks..and trust me between me and you i still think im the one their giving the dirty looks"she said laughing"never have even hunted in my life and im the spawn of a demon to them..bascilly or so i hear oh and the spawn of a traitor.."she said sighing

Lyra looked at Shadow and showed him her medic badge. "I was the head medic of 6 for the dog team.. we did not stand a chance. My team had a scout team that did routine patrols of our base and the area around it. That didn't save them either. They died a horrible death and as a medic and the lone survivor of that night I feel like I failed them the most. I've been in the death arena many times as well. If the man controlling the games wants someone dead.. he'll get his way. But any more I question if he's the real threat here. There is another person whom is making weapons that target our special bloodlines and powers. It means none of us are safe." She told him with a sigh.

Ulrich chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Melinda's waist and pulled her close. "I'm up for a movie and food. My place is cozy so we could snuggle too." He told her with a playful grin. "Don't worry about your mother. I'll figure something out to keep her from getting into trouble." He sighed wondering if he was going to have to hire guards just for that.

Illya gave him a tired smile and a small nod. "Yes.. I'm doing fine. Exhausted but fine." She told him closing her eyes for a moment. "Let me see our daughter before I fall asleep." She told him as she tried to sit up more to properly look at her daughters. She was so happy to be their mother and finally be able to hold them close and look into their eyes.

Crow rolled his eyes a little at Annora. "Yeah he already had it, but that's not why I'm allowing him to keep it. More because I want him to grow as a person and I think this will be a good learning experience for him." He told her as they walked around the pet store. "I'll behave. I promise that I wont step out of line as long as he doesn't give me a reason too." He told her.

Rye shook his head, "I doubt he'll even notice right a way. I think he's too caught up in bird at the moment. And when he does notice he'll still be to caught up in Bird to care." He chuckled knowing how Adam could be when someone had his full attention. "You could probably get away with almost anything right now." Barns beamed and jumped around, "Really!!? I'd love to read one with you big sis." He told her feeling really excited.

Hiro wasn't sure what to tell her. It was true most of the hunters had a bad view of her father. A pure blood with a savage hunting history. Even the man's middle name meant demon. In the end her father had been a traitor to his family and fellow hunter. However, he was also a man not many wanted to cross. More so with Mr. Ghost current change of heart toward his grandchildren. However, her mother wasn't well like either.. "Yeah you do kind of have a bad family name, though it might get you look it will keep a lot of them from touching you. Only the stupid, brave, or almighty will dare to cross the Mr. Ghost or your father." He pointed out.

Shadow frowned lightly"can you not team up with the lesser of two evils..to take the one out or is it to complicated for that?"he asked sighing lightly watching her "..taking out the one might solve the problem"he said frowning lightly "if it is like you say then maybe everyone teaming up would be for the best and take out the big evil even if that means teaming up with the...lesser one"he grumbled.

Melinda sighed"whatever you do dont handcuff her to a gaurd..do not do that"she said competely seriours "kimber will act up for sure then"she said shaking her head "lovely kimber i dont know whos worse mom or her .."she said truthfully "probably...my mom honestly ..okay good what kind of food later?"she asked smiling watching him.

Pride grinned watching her"you did great illya.."he said smiling *espically with you being like you are..*he thought worriedly before frowning before looking at all the kids and smiling *this will be fine..*he thought worriedly .

Annora sighed lightly "i see and yes i dont think my farther will but none the less..i really do not want to see any blood rolling that day unless bolt and volt decide to fight again..and get accidently hurt not by me but just by an accident even then i dont want to see to much blood spilt"she said frowning "hmm so ziras cat any idea what it looks like?"she asked.

Carling nodded and sighed with relief before giggling watching barns"yes barns i will read you a story tonight maybe two "she said smiling"i wonder if my faveriotre one is in there which one did you get ?"she asked curiously looking at him and the book then back at rye"you know if someone could almost get away with anything maybe knows your time to ask Cose out on a date?"she asked watching him.

Persia rolled her eyes"oh great so you do know who my family is..i ment more so how the gypsy see my mother as a tratior ..and my farther as there demon..but yeah nice to know about that to"she said frowning"yeah.. great..no friends well i have them i can just count them on my fingers though"she grumbled lightly "even then..we cant really hang out"she said frowning.

Lyra gave a nod to Shadow, "I have thought of that. I know you are all familiar with Crow at this point, or at least have heard his name. He would be the lesser evil. Though teaming up with him in our time is going to be harder then if you all try to reason with him now. In my time.. he believes his youngest son to have been killed by the other person I spoke of. He's to upset to listen to reason." She sighed knowing how lose could affect a person's actions and decision making.

Ulrich gave a nod. "I'll put that in the book of things not to do around or to your mother." He chuckled wondering how Cale had survived all this time with that woman. He was sure there was a side of Cale he hadn't seen yet either though. "So does your dad have a dark side I haven't seen?" He asked wondering if he should be worried or not. "How about we get pizza or something like subs later?"

Illya smiled, relieved that she had gotten through this. "Thank you for being so supportive, Pride." She told him as she got comfortable and drifted off into a much needed sleep. She could only dream of what future her perfect little family would have. Bren knocked on the door before quietly entering the room. "How's the babies?" He asked looking between Pride and his sleeping sister.

Crow gave a nod. He had every intent to follow her wishes and avoid conflict if it meant she would be happy. "From the way Zira described it, it sounded disabled.." He grunted wondering why his son had such strange taste in animals. Maybe he was taking after his mother, she had been kind and took pitty on the small and weak. "Maybe he'll show you the cat if you ask him."

Barns grinned as he heard her say two stories. "It's a big book of grims fairy tales!" He told her as he showed it to her. "What is your favorite one about?" he asked her wondering if they liked the same one or not. Rye gave a nod, "It'll be worth the risk." He chuckled wondering what his punishment would be if Adam caught him and was madden by it.

Hiro watched her as she spoke. "I can relate in a manner. My father is well respected in the Hunter community. My mother isn't spoke of. She ran away after my birth. I don't even know what she looks like. Plus I only have friends that my father has approved of. Or more so picked for me. He claims appearance is everything and I can't have filth ruining his name." He told her as they walked. In truth he didn't like the friends his father had picked for him, but he didn't need friends either.

Shadow sighed lightly"so who should we send to reason with him one of you future kids or ..one of the live people?"he asked sighing"if we can pick someone out thats semi reaosnable and not as hot headed as the rest of the group"he grumbled knowing how the family could be"..last thing we need is a bunch of hot heads getting mad"he mumbled.

Melinda sighed lightly"hmm theirs only really one or two times i can remember dad getting dark...once was mom ..being ..well.."she said sighing looking at ulrich"..well either herself or kimber "she said shaking her head"And then ..the last time i can remeber..someone tried hurting me..well he settled that then before my mother could"she said sighing"so be a little bit worried"she said nodding.

Pride looked at bren before hushing him"cant you see shes trying to rest..and their both fine"he said sighing thankfully before looking at him"so ...pearl is ..a little bit more grouchy then usual?"he asked looking at bren before sighing"i really hope everytings going to be okay.."he said worriedly"im still worried even though everything okay i feel like their might be something bad happening soon"he said sighing.

Annora sighed lightly"no thats okay..im sure i will see it soon since he dosent have to hide it anymore"she giggled lightly she gave a quiet sigh *yeah this cat is going to be bad looking i can tell *she thought , ZIra looked at his farther before eyeing him"she is not disabled your just an old grumpy rear end"he said eyeing him before looking at annora.

Carling smiled at barns"this one that one is the one i like the best i like them all though "she said smiling she gave a quiet sigh"its one of them that i really like"she said smiling before looking at rye and grinning"then id go find her and ask her out or something or just trick her that might be easier"she said laughing slightly knowing how her sister could be.

Persia sighed lightly looking at hiro before arching her eyebrow and nodding"that must be annoying..."she said sighing"well in a sense anyway let me quess your his only son?"she asked"if so must be tough..i mean since you are a boy you do get to carry his name for the rest of your life.."she said looking at hiro"you would be the one to take over everything although if you have a brother or something then what i said is non sense"she said laughing"im sorry if i come across as kind of a jerk..not being able to see my boyfriend because of ridlicous reason does that at times to me"she said frowning "well then i wouldnt be seen hanging around me"she slightly joked

Lyra could not help the giggle that escaped her at Shadow's comment. "I was think it would be best if someone not living went. Someone older then him. He's more likely to reason with someone that he relates to as well. From what I've come to learn about him in this time. He had a troubled childhood. I guess his father tortured him quite a bight." She sighed wondering if any of them could relate to that on any level.

Ulrich took note of that. "Don't push him.. got it." He sighed wondering how crazy the rest of her family was. His wasn't so bad, so he wasn't worried about them. His father could be a handful but he was a respectable guy, and his mother was stern but lovable. "I'm sure my parents will love you. They have always wanted a daughter." He chuckled knowing how protective his mother was going to be of melinda.

Bren gave a nod and sighed, "Things have been building up. I can't blame her for being grouchy or on edge. I think to some point we all have been." He sighed as he sat down and watched the babies sleep. "Even if there is a storm coming, we can over come it. Nothing is to big for me to tackle. I have people to protect. They are worth fighting for." He told Pride with a sigh.

Crow laughed at being called a grouchy old man. "Maybe I am grouchy, but not old yet." He told his son as they walked through the store. "I'm sure I'll see the little fur ball soon enough as well." He sighed wondering if he could warm up to this cat. He had never enjoyed animals before, but for his son he would give it a go.

Barns smiled as he looked at the stories she pointed out. "I really like those ones too." He told her feeling super excited that they had something in common. Rye chuckled at the thought of tricking her, though it was probably his best bet. "I think I'll black mail her a little. She can be stubborn when I ask her to do things." He laughed wondering if it was just something she did to annoy Adam.

Hiro smiled at her and sighed, "I have a older sister and brother. My older brother married into another family though and took their name. So it fell to me. Not that it wasn't already assumed it would. My father and brother never saw eye to eye on things. So my father had been looking for reasons to name me his heir and not my brother." He sighed wondering how his mother felt about it all. She wasn't the sort to care about the weight of names.

Shadow sighed lightly"well weve got alot people or guys who can sympathize with him or better yet understand in a sense i do mean alot.. so you want to help us narrow it down a little bit?"he asked curioursly looking at lyra "or well anyone you could think of ?"he asked"yeah it easier to reason with someone who you relate other then a hothead who jumps the gun on everything"he thought thinking about a few people.

Melinda sighed lightly looking at him "yeah dont push him.. "she said smiling"im glad..means maybe it wont be as hard as im thinking over there maybe"she said worriedly"though i do have to ask what does the place look like in a sense is it all dirty or more of a neat place?"she asked before grabbing ulrichs hand and sighing lightly.

Pride sighed lightly looking at bren not so convinced"you can say you can handle it but im worried you cant"he whispered before sighing"hmm can i ask a question "he said sighing"lets just say a war breaks out..neither sides safe right common sense says that whats going to happen to say some of the half gypsy's and hunters "he asked worriedly before sighing "i mean the lower ranking ones..for some reason i cant see the higher ups not taking their chance on taking some of the lower ones out"he mumbled lightly.

Annora looked at crow before sighing "we will probably will soon enough...hopefully i get to see bolt next time at the house love to annoy him"she said grinning she gave a quiet sigh ".....animals like them or no ?"she asked curioursly"even though...you are one i mean i find the irony funny in a sense i mean if you dont like them i will just shut up"she said sighing lightly.

Carling giggled lightly before smiling at barns"yes those are mine.."she said smiling"hmm want to know what candy i like most?"she asked"smart decision rye"no shes just that stubborn but she knows ..if it annoys other people she does it more she finds it funny i believe "she said serioursly"im not for sure but i believe so anyways"she said sighing,

Persia smiled lightly "so i was half right.."she said sighing looking at hiro "so...um my advice to you is when we get close to my home...run "she said sighing lightly"dont ask why just do it"she said laughing slightly "..if come near my house with me..im either going to get ten million questions or my mom might come out skipping with a base ball bat or gun "she warned.

Lyra thought for a moment about what she had read in the books about these people and what they were like right now standing in front of her. One person stood out the most. She could read on his face that he knew he was right for the job but didn't want to get involved either. "Him.." She said pointing to Sam. "I can tell he doesn't want to, but I think with his past record he actually might stand the best chance of reasoning with Crow." She told Shadow. Sam sighed wondering how he always got dragged into these things.

Ulrich smiled at her thinking of his home. "Clean. Very clean actually. We build most of the villages and castles around the forest and country side. So it looks like it is naturally occurring or co-existing." He told her. "The main village is on the cost line. So it's ocean air and a lot of trading markets too." He remembered shopping there as a child and thinking it was beautiful with all the exotic foods, flowers, and animals.

Bren looked at him and smiled, "You worry to much. Even if I struggle or fall a little, I'll pull through in the end. Not because I'm strong and nothing can break me, but because I know I'm flawed and embrace that part of me. Plus I have great support from the people around me." He told him with a sigh. "As for the lower ranking ones and half breeds. There are underground sources fighting for them right now. They might get a target painted on them, but they are not alone and I wont let them be picked off so easily either."

Crow looked at Annora and sighed, "Depends on the animal. I like to eat some of them. Meat taste good. As for having pets, not a fan. Nature watching and appreciating it where it should be, more of a fan." He told her as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "Pets are just responsibilities I would rather not have." He used to have a pet as a child but that had not ended in a manner he liked to think about.

Rye gave a nod and sighed. "I have the perfect thing to use against her. I know she's been sneaking out during the day without a guard. I'll tell her she has to go out with me just once or I'll report it to Adam." He chuckled knowing that Adam would be super mad and it would make her little adventures more difficult in time. He knew it wouldn't stop her completely either.

Hiro shrugged as they got closer to her place. "I'll take my chances. I'll just slow down a little so it doesn't look like we were together. As long as she doesn't think I was walking with you she shouldn't come after me right?"He asked wondering if she was as crazy as some of the hunters made her out to be.

Shadow grinned looking at sam "good luck sam youll need it "he said sighing before looking at lyra"if theirs anything else you all need while you were here let us know"he said before sighing *im worried the family might go into shock ..about this next one *he thought nervously he gave a quiet "you all have a place to stay ?"he asked slightly worried .

Melinda smiled"sounds amazing ..you do realize once my mother comes there she wont want to leave eventually espically after dad eventually goes..then she will be bugging you to death.."she said laughing before looking at him "im sorry im so nevrous about meeting your family and everything i just know how some hunters can be"she said frowning.

Pride nodded lightly"well thats good ..suddenly im more aware.. of what could happen to people"he said frowning" with my new daughters.. all three"he said sighing lightly looking at bren and laughing"three daughters in one day "he said sighing"can you beat that?"he asked in a joking matter"i have a feeling pearl would slap me if she heard that"he said laughing.

Annora nodded lightly"bird watching is fun"she said with a grin"at times..but i perfer dragon watching "she said in a rather joking voice looking at crow "so okay so what do you do for fun?"she asked sighing lightly "besides the obvious "she said with a sigh"my dad Likes to fix his car..well when hes mad..that is or just stressed out or just needs to get away for a bit or maybe he does just find it fun"she said sighing"but he mostly likes being with the kids and family..since he works all the time"she said sighing.

Carling looked at rye and laughed"hmm so you think Cose will ever just finally stop sneaking out or no?"she asked sighing"i do from time to time but thats only to stop her from doing incredibly stupid things ..have you ever seen her when she gets into something she shouldnt"she said shaking her head remembering the other night.

Persia laughed slightly"thats worse.. She might think your stalking..me or hunting me..and yes i can tell you want to ask..yes shes worse then how crazy they make her out to be "she said with a grin she gave a quiet sigh"so be prepared and i mean it although if she dosent act crazy..it will very much surprise me "she said sighing.

Sam grumbled but gave a appreciative nod before walking off toward his house to grab a few things before going to track this dragon guy down. He was sure he could reason with him but he just hated having to be the one to do it. Lyra was thankful for the offer. "Actually we have just been staying with family or hotels. Trying to keep a low profile since we don't know how many others have come back here with us yet." She told Shadow with a sigh. Ana sighed knowing it was their turn to speak now. She was worried about the reactions some might have to the news.

Ulrich chuckled but then sighed. He could understand why she was nervous and he couldn't blame her. Hunters and gypsies didn't have the best history together and there were still plenty out there that stuck to the old ways. More so over here then in his home land, but all the same it was more then enough reason for any gypsy blood person to be on edge. "You are fine. You have plenty reason to be nervous given how things are here."

Bren chuckled and sighed, "Pearl would slap both of us if she heard that. I think she is warming up to the idea of children but I know a part of her is still unsure even after meeting our future daughter." He sighed wondering if she would ever over come the fears that plagued her. "Even so, I know she would make a great mother some day." He smiled feeling confident in Pearl.

Crow shrugged and looked at her before smiling a little. "I do have a few hobbies." He admitted with a sigh. He didn't like talking about the things that made him seem more human, but something about her made him wanting to share a little about himself. "I write music and can play most instruments as well. I also enjoy going to the children's hospital and holding the sick babies and comforting them. It's why my one company is a medical one." He told her quietly so noone else could hear.

Rye shrugged, "I'm not sure if she will or not. I doubt she will though and I can not blame her. Sure she could find better things to do when she sneaks out but I get the need to get away and be your own person too." He said as they headed back to the manner. He thought about a few of the time he had to bail her out of trouble in the shadows so she wouldn't know it was him or that he knew what she was up to.

Hiro chuckled hearing that. "Well I do need a good work out, and what better then a nice run for your life from a crazy lady." He laughed as they got closer to the house. He really wasn't to worried about it. He figured if she did chase him she would lose interest or get worn out sooner or later. All he had to do was run faster and for a longer time then she could.

Shadow looked at ana"they are disarmed whats the worst that could happen"he joked knowing a lot of bad things could happen he gave a quiet sigh"well you could let us pay for your alls hotels"he said quietly"while your here anyways or you could use our house "he whispered"its got cameras installed to see who comes or goes"he said sighing.

Melinda nodded"okay good..can we go rest some..? and go eat..hopefully dad will be okay..maybe mom should put some electric fence up around the yard you think that's a good idea although mom or Kimber might touch it just for fun"she said thinking about it.

Pride nodded"yeah she will be"he said sighing"you ever go bad I guess ill have to drag you back to normal "he said with a grin before frowning"part of me still dosent like you part of me is warming up to you"he said with a slight grumble.

Annora looked at crow and nodded "hmm so mister tough guy holds babies but dosent want a daughter of his own even though he will have one?"she asked with a smile before frowning"so what do you think the future will be like?"she asked sighing lightly"probably good for you"she said with a grin.

She nodded lightly "true so youll let me know when I can meet your friend right"she said with a grin "I mean it would be ashame not to meet new people"she said with a smile she gave a quiet sigh before seeing her sister"so you going to black mail or just ask her ?"she said excitedly.

Persia rolled her eyes before looking at hiro"you being new..she probably wouldn't care but if you made her mad..shed chase you down to the ends of the earth well truthfully it depends on what you do but if you make my dad mad you stand no chance"she said laughing slightly befgore frowning"my brothers though ..now they are scary at times.."she said thinking about it"so your just about as crazy as the rest of us.."she said with a grin"im normal though"she said looking at hiro.

Lyra smiled and gave a nod. "I'll keep that in mind. Right now I think Major and I should track down the rest of our group. It'll be better if we stay together until things are figured out." She told him thinking like a true medic and of what would be best for her friends and family. Ana sighed knowing he was right but they did have a few family members that would rush in with or without weapons if they got ticked off enough. "Shall we get this over with and take our leave?"

Ulrich laughed at that imagine. He still didn't know her family the best but from what he did know he could actually see her mother doing that. "I don't think an electric fence is needed. Your family seems to do just fine without one. Your mother, I'm sure, can handle most threats just by glaring at them." He joked as he walked her back to the house to rest for a little while.

Bren chuckled at that. "Well I'll hold you to that then, and I'd rather you stay on the line like that. Don't want you getting to cozy around me. People might get the wrong idea." He joked a little trying to lighten the mood a bit. "You just take care of my sister. I wish I could keep her away from all this.. but she is stubborn like the rest of the family." He sighed knowing that he couldn't cage her any more then his grandfather had tried to cage him.

Crow shrugged, "It's not that I don't want a daughter. I don't want the anxiety that comes with having more children. I know they are my weakness, but one of my biggest strength as well. It's more the concern of keeping another child of mine safe and out of the view of people that would hurt her." He told Annora. "With other children, yes I want to protect them and make sure they get better, but they do not share my blood and have that target on them from birth." He explained before changing the topic. "The future is probably grim for me. I'm sure by some point I'll have pissed way to many people off and someone will claim my head. However, if my children live and survive then I think none of what awaits me is all to bad." He would gladly face hell for his children.

Rye smiled at her, "You can meet him later today if you like. He's actually working on some weird project at the moment. Maybe he'll let you help him with it." He told her with a sigh. "I'm going to black mail her. Wouldn't be any fun if I just asked now would it?" He chuckled knowing he could be a pain sometimes but he wanted to give her some grief for all the trouble she's put him through.

Hiro chuckled at that statement. "I can't really deny that now can I. I do tend to not take things as seriously as I should but if I did live wouldn't be any fun." He told her in a matter of fact way. "I'll keep that in mind. The men in your family are to be steered clear of." He said with a smile. "Sounds like tempers run in your family." He teased a little.

Shadow nodded before looking at ana"yes you can do it "he said chuckling lightly knowing it would make some of them mad *hopefully they don't trust us any less *he thought sighing *well less then they already trust us..*he thought looking at them all.

Melinda smiled lightly"your probably right but they cant ever be to careful espically with my little brother.."she said frowning lightly before looking at ulrich"your right she can most of them anyways and if she cant my uncle can"she said laughing slightly .

Pride laughed lightly"i would if I could but you know I cant"he said sighing "I met my two future daughters..one has my temper."he said sighing"thats kinda scary...a female that has my temper..wonder how many things have been ruined by that"he said laughing.

Annora nodded lightly"sounds about right truthfully"she said frowning "so is there any room for me in your future"she asked with a smile looking at crow"i mean it might give my dad a heart attack so that would be more fun for you"she said with a smile.

Carling grinned"oh yes..that might be fun"{she said smiling before nodding"no it wont be..im going to go find something I can get into ..in my roomyou know Cose wont wait forever "she said walking backwards.

Persia nodded"yes they do and don't think I have a temper if I do..then it will an expolsive one..."she said shaking her head"i don't think ive ever been really truly mad ...yes steer clear of them.."she said sighing"if you want to come over to eat sometime you can just be warned...everyone..is a little bit...err...intense maybe my dad might be chill or he could be the opposite im not for sure ...although I cant have you over the same night as my boyfriend..if he smells like you that wont end well..im not sure how he covers up my scent though.."she said talking mostly to herself.

Ana gave a nod before turning to their family and friends. "Before I tell you all what Shadow and I have come here to say, let me make this clear to some of you that tend to act irrationally. If what I say make you attack any of us or grow aggressive, I will tie you to this tree behind me and make you an example." She told them in a stern manner. "Now, I'll get straight to it and explain the details if requested. Shadow's and some of our family have demi god blood. And.. I guess I have the ability to mute other peoples powers." She told them. "Shadow and I are also leaving for awhile until we can.. sort things out ourselves."

Ulrich chuckled at that and sighed, "well if there ever come a time when your family faces something that they can not handle, my family and I will be here to help." After all they would be one big family before long and he had a duty to his family whether by blood or not. "Ill always protect you, love" he told her as he leaned over and kissed her forehead.

Bren chuckled at the idea of a female version of Pride. "Looks like you'll have your hands full with that one." He told him with a laugh. He wondered what his other nieces would turn out like. Hopefully like their mother or a healthy blend of both their parents. "Hopefully the other two will take after my sister."

Without saying a word, Crow pulled a small object out of his pocket and slipped it onto Annora's finger. The little black diamond sparkled in the light showing off the smaller gem stones around it. "I hope that answers your question. As long as you want, there will be a place for you as my wife." He told her wondering how she would respond.

Rye chuckled as he watched her go. He knew what she was trying to do and he appreciated her gesture. Turning he went to find Cose and black mail her into a date. "I wonder how much fun this will be?" He chuckled imagining the ways this could go down between Cose and himself.

Hiro gave a nod and sighed, "I think I'll pass on the dinner with your family. I dont think it would be good for either of us. My father would murder me if he ever found out I ate over at your house.. given who your parents are. And I fear the trouble it would bring them and you." He told her with a sigh.

Shadow sighed lightly *some look rather mad they'll get over it though hopefully*he thought before grabbing ana hand "hurry up lets get away before the3y6 decide to murder us "he said in jokingly manner he gave a half serious look before grinning .

Melinda nodded"good because we seem to give in over our heads..it seems so anyways"she said smiling"so I kind of want a coffee or a strawberry milkshake you want one ?"she asked curioursly" when we go get something to eat I need one of those"she said smiling.

Pride nodded"i hope so I cant handle three like me.."he said laughing"could imange the house?"he asked watching bren "I couldn't it would be a wreck fights daily...I can bet that for sure "he said sighing thinking about it "remind me to never let my daughters date "he said before chuckling knowing that would be impossible.

Annora nodded "why wouldnt I ?"she asked smiling "my dad might have a heart attack when I show him"she said laughing slightly"im so messed up that should not be funny but im picturing his face ...but of course I want to be your wife who wouldn't want to?"she asked.

Cosette looked at rye"you look like your up to no good with the wheels spinning in your head.. "she said arching her eyebrows "that's almost as scary as my brother"she said watching rye wondering what he was thinking about.

Persia sighed lightly before laughinbg"everyone says that and its always true"she said sighing "..sometimes I wish I wasn't born truthfully only a select few tals to me even then I wonder if there betraying me"she said frowning"but I could just be listening to my mother to much"she said smiling.

Ana laughed as she squeezed his hand and followed him. "I am sure they will get over it. It's not like its the worst news they've ever received before." She made a point to point this out loud enough for some of them to over hear. She knew they needed a wake up call before they left. They were family regardless of what had happen in the passed and what the future might hold still.

Ulrich nodded to her, "Which ever you prefer darling." He would get her anything she asked him for, though he was sure she wouldn't let him spoil her as much as he would like to. "Do you think that your family is going to be okay. It seems as if things are going on with them.. I'm not sure what, but it's just a feeling I've been getting." He told her with a sigh. He wasn't used to somethings around here but he was trying to learn the ways and understand.

Bren chuckled at Pride's unreasonable idea of his daughters for going men or dating. "You know they will date.. and I'm sure you know whom they take interest in too." He chuckled knowing how annoyed Pride would be over that in the future. Having to deal with Mason because of his children. "Though I understand how you feel." He would feel the same about his own children and he knew it.

Crow looked at her and sighed, "Kai's mother. She tried to kill me. In fact our whole relationship was her trying to get close enough to me to do so." He grumbled remembering how betrayed he felt, more for the fact that she had been so good with Zira. He had adored her as a mother figure and she had betrayed his trust. Though he had never told Zira or Kai the truth about it, he was sure Zira at least knew.

Rye smirked at Cossette, "Hey, so I've noticed you've been sneaking out. I'm sure you wouldn't want that to get back to your brother now would you? I mean it is my job to tell him about your activities." He told her with a handsome grin, "Though you could win my silence for a little while.." He told her hoping she would take the bait.

Hiro looked at her and sighed, "I think you might just be listening to your mother to much. You seem like a great person and given a different hand in life maybe we could have been great friends.. maybe we still can." He told her before waving bye and darting off down the street. He wondered if the seed had planted and she would seek him out as a friend. A part of him felt guilty over this but he knew she was only a wolf and it shouldn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back