• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Bats Vs Dogs private

Major nodded"i know stupid question"he said chuckling"come on i might know were ones at"he said sighing watching lyra"so what one thing you hope stays the same back home?"he asked curioursly watching her "i hope you stay the same and i hope it stays as pretty as it is "he said frowning.

Rowan nodded lightly thinking about it"so um..Since i would be your mother in law..does that mean i could eat whatever i want while im over their?"she asked curioursly watching him , Melinda nodded "i have another question totally unrelated what do you think of Ulrich ?"she asked looking at her farther before frowning "what do you want me and my sibblings to do with mom..once you die..because moms going to um flip her switch when you die you know that right?"she asked.

Pride sighed before picking her up"..im taking her to the hospital i will throw a fit later"he grumbled before walking out the door and putting her in the car that was waiting, pearl sighed"i really hope shes okay but in the meantime can we talk?"she asked sighing .

Zira looked at him before sighing "But you both love her so thats middle ground for you two..you may you dont love Annora but the way you ct around her says something different"he said grumbling "he probably just wants whats best for her.."he said shaking his head"although he did look like wanted to choke you two though "he said chuckling slightly .

Carling smiled lightly"you need to show Cossette your eyes some time i would love to see her reaction to that"she said trying not to laugh knowing how surpurised shed be how much older are you then us ive always wondred that"she mumbled lightly thinking about it now.

Shadow sighed"Shade i demand an answer what the crap is up with our family..the eyes the powers.."he grumbled lightly"you better tell me now "he said sighing"please..i need to know its always puzzled me i need to know"he said watching shade waiting for his answer.

Last edited:
Lyra sighed as she thought about all the things she wished would change and the things she wished wouldn't. "I don't want my father to change to much. I want him to be happy and with mom, but I also think he's always been really involved with us. I don't want that part of him to change, and I don't want you to change, or Jade either. I like how beautiful our town is too, but I don't want to lose my team.." She told him as she followed his lead. She was curious which old captain they would meet first.

Ulrich chuckled and gave a nod. "You would be held at almost equal level with my own mother. However, she is queen so she does have a slightly higher standing then you, though I'm sure you would love my mother once you meet her." He told her with a smile. He hated to admit it, but he adored his mother. She was strong, brave, bold, and sometimes sharp tongued, among being clever. Cale sighed as he glanced over at his daughter. "I don't mind him so much. It's just hard to trust his family and people since I have yet to meet them. I can't base their behavior off of how he behaves." He explained hoping she would get it. "As for your mother. She will be okay. Just be there for her. Let her decide what she wants and be there to help her cope and move on." He told her knowing that as much as he didn't want to die before her, it was probably going to happen that way with his declining health.

Illya opened her eyes a little and glanced over at Pride. "I'm sorry.. I need so air and I wanted to see the babies.." She told him in a weak fragile voice. She should have known better though. Her health had been rocky for awhile. The doctors were afraid she would have to be induced and if so it would put her babies at risk. With all that she should have stayed in bed. Dolly gave a nod as she walked back to the living room and checked on her babies. "What do you need to talk about?" She would help in any way she could. She knew sometimes it helped to just have someone to talk to.

Crow smiled at Zira as he ruffled his hair. "When did you get to be so observant and smart?" He asked him feeling proud to be the father of such a great child. "I say somethings because its better for fewer people to know the things that matter to me. Sometimes even keeping those feelings from the people they involve." He told Zira knowing that even if he didn't understand now, one day he would.

Rye smiled as he removed his glasses so she could see his eyes. "I'm only a few years older. Your mother took me in after my parents where killed running a mission for her. She felt guilty I guess, that, and my mother and yours were great friends." He explained thinking back to when Magnolia had comforted him after he had found out about his parents. "It wasn't long after she took me in that she died too.." He stilled remembered the night Magnolia had died. She had gone into early labor with Barns and in the middle of her delivery the Mockingjay Manner had been attacked by a group of assassins. Although the assassins had been captured and killed, there were rumors that they had killed Magnolia right after Barns had been born. While she had been to weak to defend herself and while her husband had been out looking for them. The rumor claimed he had gotten back to her side just in time to witness her murder and save his son.

Shade sighed as he grabbed a chair and sat down. "It's a long story, but I'll try to sum it up. My mother got suspicious about the eyes and powers shortly after I turned five. It had peaked her interest when she had had my DNA ran to see why I wasn't speaking yet. She was worried I had a genetic disorder.. and in way you could say we all do. Well the DNA scan showed something unusual. There was genes that weren't human in my dna, and they weren't Hollow either. She ran her own and then yours as well and they came back the same, but not everyone elses did. Only us with the orange eyes. So she went digging.. and she found out that we are in a simple way of stating it.. demi gods. The genes don't pass on to everyone. Normally you can tell who has them because of the eyes. It's strange and I'm still discovering more on the matter as it is. I was worried that the rest of the family may turn on you if they were to know and mother made me promise not to tell you. I only tell those I deem worthy and I put them through multiple test before doing so. It's important not many find out about this until we know everything we can. On another note.. you would have powers to but grandmother their is rather unique too. She's what we would call a mute. Powers don't work on her and the longer you are around her the more likely your powers are to become inactive. More so if the person isn't trained in their powers or even aware of them."

Major nodded"yeah i wouldnt want your farther to not be involved that much with you you seem really close with the way he always hovers around making sure your okay"he said frowning "their is some things i want to change though"he said frowning "i want our town to stay the same but ...i would like to have some of my friends back to atleast one anyways"he said frowning

Rowan nodded lightly she gave a quiet sigh"you dont seem to bad i guess now..you were when she first brought you around.."she grumbled"to be honest..though i think that was more of the past from me.."she said frowning"im surpurised though the family has not hung you yet"she said in a serious joking manner

Pride nodded"its okay i understand i just wish you would not have done it and listened to me for once..i wanted to see the babies to but i had to come rescue your rear end "he said with a grin"illya..i know your kinda weak right now but can i ask you a question?"he asked sighing.

Zira nodded lightly looking at his farther"I have always been this smart you just havent noticted till now"he chuckled joking "..i do have a few dragon question though"he mumbled lightly"and a few other questions i guess"he mumbled lightly"i can wait to ask you them though"he said frowning

Carling grinned and nodded she frowned slightly though "so can i ask you..a question you a vampire or something?"she asked curioursly she frowned slightly"..can i tell you a secret rye ive been having some nightmares lately..but they dont feel like nightmares or terrors..they feel different "she said frowning "Cosette in it "she whispered frowning.

Shadow looked at ana and raised an eyebrow "well that explains alot..espically since..of everything"he said sighing"ana..we need to talk when we get to the vacation spot about something i remember and now since we know all of this what do we all do about the whole family thing finding out"he asked sighing.

Lyra gave a nod knowing how he felt. "I know. I would want my team back.. and all my friends that died in that base." she sighed thinking back to that day and the last time she saw all of them. They had just been celebrating her making it out of the death match again.. How had things gotten to that point. It was hard to look back and not see the mistakes that were made. If only they had noticed sooner. "so are we close yet? I'm excited to meet them!"

Ulrich chuckled at her comment. "I was in the wrong to. I was a little cocky at first. I should have been more mature but I had just come from hanging around Pride and he always brings that side of me out. It's hard not to with the way he behaves." He chuckled thinking about his friend.

Illya smiled at him and gave a gentle nod. "You know you can always ask me anything. and just for the record.. I do listen to you, you just don't listen to me very often. If you did you would have known I wanted to get out a little and we could have gone out together." she pointed out to him before falling silent so he could ask his question.

Crow shook his head at his son. "Never wait to ask important questions or you become someone like me or your grandfather. Ignorant and aggressive." He warned zira hoping his son would understand and ask what he needed too. "Beside it's my job as your father to answer your questions first, even if that means putting everything else on hold."

Rye chuckled at her and flashed a daring smile that showed a glimpse of what could only be fangs. "You could say I'm a half breed. My mother was a vampire and my father was a gypsy. So the sunlight doesn't hurt me, just bothers my eyes, and I don't need to survive on blood, just give a little extra boost when I need it or helps me heal quicker." He told her knowing she probably wasn't expecting that. "and maybe it's visions." He suggested not really familiar with dreams or nightmares since he didn't sleep often.

shade looked at his grandparents and sighed, "Maybe you should trust them and tell them the truth yourself. It'll be best that way. It'll look better for one and even more so if you explain that you didn't even know till recently." He suggested trying to find away to avoid any conflict or bad judgement that might arise with all this. Ana gave a nod knowing they did have a lot to discuss later on. she hadn't even known about her own ability and now felt guilt because she had been suppressing Shadows.

Major nodded"i believe so.."he whispered as he nodded "want to stop there first its up to you.."he said sighing thinking about it "maybe we should have just called the teams council meeting"he said in a joking half serious tone"were all the old captains had to come though i dont think theyd be to happy about it"he said truthfully.

Rowan frowned lightly"pride..i can understand how that jackass can rub off on someone"she said rolling her eyes"im sorry i just have alot of distrust..built up when it comes to him..or more so anger towards him"she grumbled thinking about it"id like to take broom or a hammer to that boy"she said sighing.

Pride chuckled lightly"hmm true..illya i forgot i dont listen im sorry..well..you see..its a little complicated..err..well so the other day i was out hunting and this mom was dead she had a kid..and the kid..was all reaching for me so i took her to someone i know..and now i want that stinking munchkin back do you think we could go get her..i mean its perfectly reasonable if you tell me no..but i feel like almost all of it is my fualt..and the kid was kinda cute..."he grumbled.

Zira nodded lightly"Well..err i had some pain in my mouth last night and when i looked this morning i had a werid tooth in the back of my mouth i wouldnt be getting dragon teeth even when im in human form would i?"he asked sighing lightly before frowning slightly.

Carling looked at rye and sighed"..i always knew their was an odd reason Cosette thought you were good looking"she said rolling her eyes before covering her mouth"dont you ever say that to her that i told you she will put me in the ground six feet under when im alive and suffocate me to death"she said shaking her head.

SHadow nodded lightly before grinning at ana he gave a quiet sigh"..hey you didnt know and honestly its probably for the est i would have been destorying people left and right if i had known"he said looking at ana" he looked at shade "well i hope everyone accepts this and dosent try to murder all of us"he said frowning.

Last edited:
Lyra sighed but she knew it was the only thing they really could do. "We should. It's about time they get together again any how." She told him with a soft sigh. "So how do we call this meeting?" She asked never having done something like this before. she wasn't even sure if anyone had ever tried it in truth.

Ulric chuckled knowing that was how a lot of people felt about his friend. "Honestly, Pride has a strong personality that is challenging to get along with, but at heart he isn't as bad as he tries to appear with his hard outer shell." He told her with a sigh. He was one of the few people that had seen the other side to Pride. Illya and Mio being the others.

Illya could not help the sweet laugh that escaped her. Pride was always surprising her, but in pleasant ways. "Of course we can take the child in. We might be expecting our own daughters soon, but that can't and wont limit the amount of love we can give." She told him as she laid back in the bed to rest. "Why don't you go get her while I rest. Bring her here so I can meet her. We are adopting her after all, so I need to know my new daughter.' she told him.

Crow sighed thinking about his own childhood. "It's a possibility if your dragon form is starting to cross over into your human one. Sometimes that happens. With training you maybe able to control it and fix it. However, there are cases were some things wont go away.' He told him hoping he would remain calm and reasonable. "I can train you on it later today if you like."

Rye chuckled at her out burst. "Don't worry. I already knew. I picked up on it from her behavior around me sometimes." He explained to her as they got close to the candy store. "I thinks she's beautiful in truth, but I'm afraid that my work and her blood lineage would get in the way of us being together. Better put, your brother." He told Carling with a sigh.

shade gave a nod and sighed, "Honestly we should tell them the truth. It has to come out sometime and it's better they find out from us then someone or something else." He pointed out knowing how big a messy that could lead to. "I would just call a family meeting and make them disarm at the door. Grandma ana's hidden power will keep their powers from harming us if we stay close to her."

Major sighed lightly "the only way i think we can ..we make them think its a party..make them disarm at the door first"he said sighing looking at lyra"i think thats the only way to get it done..they still seem not to want to talk about the games in our time ..if they were then maybe some of stuff that has happened wouldnt have"he grumbled.

Rowan sighed"ill believe it when i see it so far what ive seen is arrogance..and nastiness .."she grumbled lightly"although you were arrogant to.."she grumbled lightly "still not sure about you though "she said looking at ulrich"although im sure you ..will eventually turn out not so bad"she said looking at him.

Pride sighed lightly"im hestiant to leave you..you know that right..im afraid you wont be when i get back"he said frowning lightly"are you going to be okay if i let you rest?"he asked worriedly watching her "because i can wait till later and go and get her if you need me here"he said sighing looking at illya.

Zira looked at his farther a little concerned "theirs no one else who could train me dont take that the wrong way its just your my dad..and you can get a little well...um..whats the right word for it testy maybe at times.."he said watching his farther wearily "like i said dont take it the wrong way its just what ive picked up"he said nervously .

Carling looked at him before sighing"Maybe or maybe that might help you consdering my brother..has to trust you to watch over us..."she said sighing"either that or you just have a way of getting us out of trouble"she said laughing thinking about the last time"..o geesh last time was terrile thanks to Cosette "she said rolling her eyes.

Shadow nodded hearing him"..good idea lets go with that plan"he said nodding"espically the disarm at the door part.."he said sighing lightly "all in favor of that plan i "shadow said before sighing"although if we make them disarm at the door they might know somethings up by then "he grumbled.

Lyra gave a nod knowing he was right. If they would talk more then some of the horrible things might be able to be avoided in their time period. "So, I'll send out the party invites and have it mention on there for them to come unarmed." She said with a smile. "I'll make sure it seems worth their while to show." She said with a sly grin thinking of a way to foul all of them. She knew her facts on them and could probably play to all there interests.

Ulrich gave a nod understanding her unease when it came to Pride. "You have to think though of what the Hunter world would do to him and his family if he didn't play the role given to him. I'm so high up it doesn't matter, though I still have an imagine to keep up around some people. Even if it's not really me, it makes sure the people I care about stay safe. The older Hunters are ruthless." He pointed out knowing what they would do to someone they saw as traitorous or heathen.

Illya smiled at him as she rested her head back on the pillow. "Go. I'll be alright and when you get back I'll still be here. I'm sure she needs you more then I do right now." she told him as she closed her eyes. She wondered what kind of trouble he would go through bringing their new daughter home.

Crow sighed knowing his son was right. "I can blackmail your Uncle Milo into it." He chuckled knowing it wouldn't be to hard to manage that. "Or I could find another dragon. There are a few others around that aren't family." He told him. "I'll give you the files on them when we get home and you can pick one then."

Rye nodded but sighed still. "I know he trust me and that's the problem. He trust me to be professional which means not forming relationships with his family. Friends is one thing, but romance might push him. Your brother can be a bit testy at times. Though there might be a way to convince him it's not so bad an idea."

Shade chuckled and sighed, "I actually know some young blood trying to gather most of the old team captains. So you could use their plot to benefit yourself and help them as well. They want information to change their future and you want to give information." He pointed out with a sigh.

Major chuckled lightly"your almost as sneaky as your sister at times..if not more sneakier.."he said truthfully"you are the most amazing smartest person i have known hey so i have a question.. um..do you ever wish...you were an only child ?"he asked curioursly.

Rowan frowned"yes i know..so um Ulrich could you maybe do something for me..a favor perhaps.."she said sighing"i found out something but i would need Physical evidence ..to prove these two things you know about the Gypsy courts right ?"she asked looking at him"you guys have the older hunters we have ..older gypsy with a stick up their ...anyways"she said sighing watching him waiting for his answer.

Pride nodded lightly "im taking my gun and knife just in case alright"he said before kissing her head"ill be back in a little bit alright"he said watching her before standing and walking off"Call or text me if you need me"he said sighing watching her worriedly "get some rest "he said quietly.

Zira nodded lightly looking at crow"so if you and annora get married um ..since Valors her dad..what would that make him to me .."he asked slightly worried about that answer"..i have alot of questions and you probably dont have enough answers for them all "he said watching his farther intently.

Carling looked at rye and sighed"i understand that but i also understand that if adam acutely does care at all ..hes going to wants whats best for her..."she said sighing"..and i highly doubt cose..will be willing to marry someone she does not know.."she said sighing thinking about it"i mean if adam sets her up with a guy"she said sighing.

Shadow sighed lightly"hmm true so were are they at ..or when do we get to see them?"he asked sighing lightly curioursly"how did they get here most importantly thats a little odd "he mumbled"if they are from the future how did they get here?"he asked sighing thinking about it.

Lyra giggled but then sighed at his question. "Never. I love my siblings. Life wouldn't be the same without them around. I wish Jade and I were closer though. I mean we are super close, but as kids we were a lot closer." She told him wondering if it was just something that happen over time with all sibling.

Ulrich smiled at her, "I don't see why I couldn't help you out. As long as it's something I'm capable of doing that is." He wondered what she had found out, though he was sure she would be telling him soon enough. "I know a little about the elder gypsies. Some say they can be worse then the elder hunters."

Illya smiled as she pulled the blankets up around her. "At least take Bren with you. Just in case." She just wanted him to be safe and she knew he knew better then to argue with her. Bren stretched as he relaxed at the park. He was still trying to adjust to his new leg, though it wasn't as hard as he first thought it would be.

Crow smiled at Zira, "Even if I don't have the answers now doesn't me I wont find answers for you later. That's part of being a father. Since he is her father in a way, that would make him your step grandfather. He'd probably be a better grandfather to you then your actual grandfather." He pointed out with a sigh.

Rye gave a nod, "I doubt your brother would ever arrange marriages for you guys, though I'm sure he would be tough on any guys you bring around." He chuckled knowing how intimidating Adam could be. "I do see your point though. It really will come down to the mood your brother is in though." He laughed knowing how moody adam could be.

Shade sighed, "I'm not totally sure how, but I do know where they are. They are by the lake planning. I've had my little birds spying on them since they arrived in our time. It through the balance off and I got nervous." He admitted with a sigh. He didn't get involved to much any more but sometimes he just had to check things out.

Major chuckled lightly "its to fun i guess all though i feel like me and theory fight over everything "he grumbled lightly"i dont know why that is sibbling rivalry you think or just we just make each other mad or are just to much alike?"he asked slightly joking,

Rowan sighed"they are elders that knaw on a bone till theirs nothing left of it with a stick up their anyways.."she grumbled "well lets just say recently ive been getting threats...or more so someone decided to take the liberty of trying to murder me when i was going for a walk ever so recently..and i believe they are coming from the gypsy elders ..i would be asking..some other gypsy but some of them are two afraid to go against them and if they have their way im dead.."she said rolling her eyes"oh and i dont want melinda knowing about all of this im worried she might..faint or turn into a rabbit for the rest of her life"she said sighing.

Pride sighed before inwardly cringing "yes illya"he chuckled before calling bren while he was walking out he gave a sigh as he walked toward the park and sighed seeing bren"had a feeling youd be here..say i need you to come help me pick up a adoptive daughter of mine long story we dont have time for so come on"he said sighing lightly.

Zira chuckled lightly "im not sure how i feel about that.."he said truthfully"he dosent like you though ..how would you feel about if he became your farther in law ..since you both dont like each other"he chuckled looking at his farther.

Carling looked at rye and laughed slightly"could you imange cosette acutely serioursly dating anyone..i mean thats the only reason why i think adam would do such a drastic thing with cose..but his mood yes it really does depend on his mood though it has seem to be better with bird their if im thinking right"she said watching rye.

Shadow sighed lightly"..that would have been helpful information"he said watching shade he chuckled lightly"okay well maybe we should see them before we go?"he asked sighing thinking about it .

Lyra looked at Major and sighed. "I think you two clash because he envies the life you have. He's been thrown into a life style I'm not sure he really ever wanted to be a part of, while you have ripped the benefits of bliss and your father's affections. You used to protect him when we were little, but for the longest time he didn't have anyone beside your mother to protect him. Now he has Jade though and I can already tell he's happier then before." She said with a sigh. She could relate to Theory on many levels but she was also very well educated on reading people.

Ulrich listened closely to what she said. "I have no intention of telling her. I'm more afraid she would try to involve herself in it. I'll call in some personal favors from some folk of power I know on this side. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out. Personally you already know the best person to get you out of this mess. Lane. He's still a force that is feared on both sides of the field and I doubt they would want to cross him at the moment since his father is back in the picture."

Bren chuckled reading Pride's distaste for involving him in the matter. "Hey, anything for my future niece." He told him as he grabbed his walking cane and stood. "Don't worry, I'll be able to kept up. Pearl just insists that I bring this stupid thing with me." He grumbled wondering when she would stop worrying about him. With his record for trouble, it could be never.

Crow chuckled looking Zira in the eyes. "To me it wouldn't matter much. It's just a term and title. If he behaves in a manner that I can respect then I will give him what is due. As of right now he doesn't deserve my respect or acknowledgment." He told his son. He had high standards that he held people to. It was mostly for his own safe guarding after the childhood he endured.

Rye gave a nod, "His mood has improved a lot since he brought the girl around. I don't believe he's realized his own feeling for her quite yet, but it is interesting to watch him slowly falling in love." He chuckled knowing if Adam were to hear that he would surely shoot him. "I wonder how Bird feels about your brother? Maybe we should try setting them up in ways so they'll discover their affection for each other."

Ana gave a nod as she walked toward the door. "Well, are you two coming or not. I'm sure they wont stay there long and if we don't act fast we might miss our chance." She told them with a slight smile. She couldn't help falling back into some of her captain behavior from time to time. Mostly it wasn't a bad thing, and to some degrees she felt like Shadow might enjoy it when she got that way.

Major sighed"your most likely right.."he said sighing "hey ..you sense anything odd?"he asked thinking about it looking around "i dont see anyone but i feel someones presence or maybe more then one"he said looking at lyra wondering if he was just going crazy or if he wasnt the only one feeling that to.

Rowan frowned lightly "..yes i know..right now they are sorta working on it..avalanches farther is head of it.."she said frowning lightly"hes trying to kill her..and the rest have their own bone to pick with me.."she said chuckling "..lets just say ...they are none to happy with me nor avalanche right at the moment "she said frowning lightly "you really think Melinda would try that?"she asked worriedly "if your right...they might target her to get back at me.."she said rolling her eyes"speaking of which..maybe i should put traps in my yard.."she mumbled thinking about Sitka .

Pride chuckled"never thought for a second you couldnt ..yes shes really beautiful your niece "he said sighing lightly"they are going to want to hang me for this either that or go after illya.."he grumbled"shes a Gypsy in a sense"he said sighing worriedly he shook his head slightly"youll have my back?"he asked worriedly .

Zira sighed lightly before yawning " so can i have friends or is that off limits...?"he asked curioursly watching his farther "i mean i would eventually like someone to talk to ..besides my brother.."he said looking at his farther "besides you and annora to and i refuse to believe that little Amberosia thing is going to be my sister "he grumbled lightly.

Carling nodded"maybe wed have to becareful doing that though...if adam finds out.."she said sighing"should we have cose help us?"she asked thinking about it "i think bird will realize it before adam does ...although its kinda werid he just randomly found her.."she said thinking about it"..how do you think that happened and she was willing to go with him"she said shaking her head.

Shadow nodded before following ana he gave a quiet chuckle"so you going to act like this when we go away?"he asked curioursly watching her "..if so i wouldnt be against it "he said grinning watching her "..hmm ill race ya there "he said looking at ana *shell probably win but it will be fun to compete aginst her for fun anyways *he thought.

Lyra nodded her head as she reached for her knife. "I sense them too.. I'm not sure if they are friends or foes though." She told him as she brought her defenses up
just in case. "It's hard to tell with people in this time. In our time most of the time when people show up out of the blue they are there to kill you." She sighed remembering that these were more peaceful times.

Ulrich gave a nod understanding the situation a little more. "I doubt they would go after her. It would be death to them since she is widely known as my bride now. They would have way to many hunter clans on their ass if they tried to target Melinda." He assured her, though her other children were not covered under his protection. "safeguarding your house might be a good call though. Sitka is still young and an easy target and with Cale's health they could decide to target him as well."

Bren gave a nod. "Yeah, I'll have your back and so will Pearl." He wasn't going to let anyone harm his family and whether they liked each other or not, Pride was his family now. "How is my sister doing?" He asked knowing she was getting close to having the twins. He hoped her health held up through it all. He could only imagine the damage it would cause if she were to get sick now.

Crow looked at him and sighed, "As much as you and your sibling having friends makes me uneasy, it's not something I can really stop you from doing. I'm just going to be harder on your friends. I don't want you getting hurt because some one was just using you to get to me." He told him remembering the few experiences he had had with friendship in the past.

Rye chuckled and sighed, "If your brother finds out he'll probably be mad and through a fit, but I doubt he would go any farther than that." He pointed out knowing Adam wasn't the sort to get overly nasty with his siblings. "I'd probably get the worst of it." He sighed thinking about that for a moment. "I'm assuming he was in the middle of something illegal when she crossed his path and he used her as a escape route. She probably came from a bad situation and thought that it couldn't be that bad." He chuckled knowing that would be the only logical reason for her willingly coming back with Adam.

Ana gave a playful smile as she took off running. "Maybe. Though if I do I know it'll just turn into a competition between us." She wouldn't mind if it did though. She slowed down as they come closer to the lake. She could see the two standing there and wondered if they would be friendly or not.

Major nodded"well i guess we could walk up and ask?"he sugguested before walking there way "did you all come to kill us friend or foe ?"he asked watching them "yeah i dont think there our enemies..they look..like they are some of the older team members that you see in the photographs "he said looking at lyra with a grin .

Rowan sighed lightly before nodding "yeah i was afraid of that..oh i feel like either way its a lose lose situation hmm thats true.. they would have hunter clans all over them..but then again my kind is just crazy enough to try it"she said watching ulric "just to be on the safe side though..watch her okay..i hardly get to see her since you stole her"she grumbled.

Pride frowned"shes resting for now her health does not seem to be doing the best"he said frowning"worries me to death i just want to lock her away which just makes everything worse i dont know what to do ..anymore im scared to death she will get sick now"he grumbled "hmm i do have a question for you though.."he said watching bren "i was by the docks the other day i kinda heard and saw a few strange things..mostly something in the crates..sounded like wolves..."he mumbled"saw a few ..highers up down there to that day any reason you know about?"he asked.

Zira looked at him and sighed "ill remember that.."he said sighing "hey is Annora alright in the head..or is there a few screws lose?"he asked looking at his dad"between you and me im not sure shes all there"he said sighing"otherwise ..why would she still be here if shes normal"he said looking at crow.

Carling looked at rye and nodded"you have a point.."she grinned"..hmm i think i just saw Cosette "she said pointing "or bird just found adam attriactive as hard as that is to believe for me..although i guess it could have been all those things"she said watching rye "hmm so your friend the witch is he cute?"she asked curioursly watching him.

Shadow looked at major"we could be old people wanting to kill you"shadow pointed out looking at major"but no we dont want to kill you unforantely.."he mumbled lightly he looked at ana before grinning"so what if it does turn into a competeing it will just make alot more fun"he grinned watching ana.

Lyra gave a nod and let her guard down a little. "I suppose you are here because that little birdie with the one orange eye told you what we were up to. I noticed he had been watching us, but I also got the sense that he wasn't dangerous as long as we behaved." She said crossing her arms wondering if it was any relation to the people that just showed up.

Ana gave a nod in return to the question. "That would have been our grandson. I'm Ana and this is Shadow. At one point he was Captain of the Bat's team and I was the Captain of the Dog's team." She told them hoping to satisfy their questions for a little while. "We have our own news to share and actually would like you to extend your little gathering to the rest of our family. You'll get your captain's meeting and at the same time we'll get our family meeting. We just need them to come unarmed and we heard you had a plan for that."

Ulrich gave a nod. "I will guard her with my life. I actually do love her whether you believe that or not. As for them. I'll call in a few favors to see if I can get them under control. I'm just worried over stepping my limits might start an even bigger conflict. One between gypsies and hunters." He sighed knowing they had just gotten to a point were those kinds of conflicts were dying down.

Bren frowned hearing about his sister's health. "Have you considered an emergency c section. Your daughters should be able to survive an early birth and it might increase my sister's health as well. I just fear if her health decreases even more you might lose her and the twins." He warned him knowing sometimes hard decisions had to be made. "As for the docks. I've heard word of illegal trading going on. I guess some higher ups have decided to start an under ground trading ring. I was going to look into it once I got back my full strength." He sighed wondering how much damage they could do before someone was able to stop them.

Crow chuckled, "I don't think she is all there either. Not that I'm bothered by it. Most sane people wouldn't stick around us for very long. Even more so after finding out the business that I tend to take part in." He sighed thinking about annora a little. "I guess it must be because she is used to a life style like this." He also wondered whom would take over his businesses when he was gone or could not do it any more.

Rye chuckled at the idea of Bird going with Adam just because she found him good looking. "My friend is very stunning. It's hard not to appreciate the good looks he was blessed with. Sometimes I often joke with him that he only got that good looking by eating small children." He laughed remembering back when they used to hang out all the time.

Major chuckled lightly"we were going to tell them it was a rave..and to come unarmed.."he said chuckling watching them "we thought thatd be easiest way that way they dont kill us"he said sighing lightly"though they could choake us "he pointed out .

Rowan frowned lightly"unfortunately either way you look at it its eventually bound to happen..everyones just looking at each other to make the first move..or i could just go up to them guns a blazing i dont think that would work very well though"he said truthfully "it might get me killed "she joked" its not that i doubt that you love her..i am just a crazy mother who wants to protect her children "she said sighing.

Pride frowned"i have ill talk it over with her when i get back can you do me a favor can you have someone check on her im sure shes fine..but im still worried"he said sighing he looked at bren before shaking his head"i was worried youd say that"he said sighing"looks like..they are succeding in it your little sister seems awfully busy with things from what ive seen ive seen her running all over town"he said shaking his head.

Zira frowned lightly"are you worried about the future or something?"he asked curioursly "i worry sometimes...over silly things like...peanut butter might dissaper one day or that jelly will dissaper to then there will be no more peanut butter and jelly"he said worriedly.

Carling chuckled lightly "i see so is he is very handsome.. whats he like?"she asked looking at rye "hmm if i can ask this do you think cosette pretty?"she asked curioursly looking at rye"i mean i know she finds you very attractive.."she said sighing.

Persia sighed as she was walking home looking at her phone *no message ..you would think..someone would text me*she thought sighing before looking around *how did i end up here..*she thought worriedly looking around *this isnt good..this side of town i really should not be here *she thought before slowly starting to back up.

Lyra smiled as she finished the invites with the new add-ons. "I actually am making the invites personal to each person that receives one. I've wrote in them that if they come unarmed it will be worth their while." She told them as she sent the invites out. "They should be arriving here shortly. In the mean time, you two can help us set up. I managed to get some supplies to make it seem more welcoming." She said holding up a few boxes. "I used daddy's credit card." She giggled knowing he wouldn't be mad. Sometimes it helped having a nice bank account to fall back on.

Ulrich sighed at her, "I'd rather you not get yourself killed. It would hurt Melinda to much and you still have other children whom still need you." He pointed out. "I'll figure something out without making to much of a mess." He assured her as he motioned for her to follow him. "So how about we finish this lunch date and get back to the house?" He asked with a smile.

Bren gave a nod before sending a message out to Pearl asking her to check in on Illya for him. "She has been busy. Normally I would have someone watching over her for me, but she has Paden with her now and he seems to have a little more sense on when he's in over his head then she does." He laughed a little but frowned. "So how much farther until we get your daughter?" Illya frowned as she sat and watched the clock. She was having strong contractions but didn't want to call Pride back if he hadn't saved their new daughter yet.

Crow chuckled as he ruffled Zira's hair. "I worry about the future all the time. Right now I am just worrying over whom will take over my work when I'm not able to do it any more. I don't want to force it on your brother or you though." He told him knowing he might not understand the importance of such things yet. He was still just a child after all. A child that worried about peanut butter and jelly.

Rye smiled at her, "He's got a great personality. Kind, giving, nurturing. Though he can be stubborn and quiet. Often times he keeps to himself and gives this cold outer look, but that's not what he's really like." He told her remembering how withdrawn his friend could be. "Yes.. I do think she is very beautiful." He admitted with a soft sigh. He didn't often admit things like this, but he trusted Carling.

Major laughed slightly"your lucky my dad would get very mad..he would scold me up and down"he said chuckling "i guess thats why they call girls daddys girls"he said sighing lightly "hmm so you think this plan will work ?"he asked worriedly"if it dont were dying"he said worriedly.
Rowan rolled her eyes"you get back to the house i must get to work..tell melinda i said hello.."she said smiling"its one of the few days i get to go to work"she said sighing watching him before standing up and walking towards the door she gave a quiet sigh *yep somethings about to happen *she thought laughing slightly.

Pride nodded"right here "he said sighing as he walked up to the door he frowned hearing how quiet it was"..i dont like quietness its uneasy"he grumbled lightly before knocking on it and hearing footsteps *finally*he thought, Pearl walked in and looked at illya"im no expert but your supposed to call someone when you go into labour "she said rolling her eyes before calling bren *pick up please*she thought sighing.

Zira sighed lightly"oh you mean when your old gray can hardly stand and bascilly blind and deaf ..and pee yourself or your dead which one cause if its the old one your going to live my sister not with me"he said looking at his farther with a grin as if he was teasing him slightly.

Carling grinned looking at him "oh you like her"she said grinning"you like cosette or is their a difference if you dont find someone attrictive can you still like them?"she asked sighing lightly" oh so adam finds bird nice looking and you find cosette nice looking thats leaves me without someone *she grinned laughing .

,Persia sighed lightly as she saw a flash of something *what was that maybe i should keep walking and get away from here *she thought as she walked looking around the place *strange foreign ..smell around here*she thought looking back the alley way *thats a strange place..*she thought.

Lyra smiled at him as she set up the decor. "Mine father normally would too if I spent over a certain amount. I never use my allowance so I actually have a lot of money to draw from. Plus this is the emergency card. If it's used there is never any questions asked." She explained as she finished setting up. "I'm sure they will be arriving soon. Well most of them any way."

Ulrich gave a nod as he saw her out and then headed back to the house to get Melinda. "I hope Rowan is careful out there." He mumbled to himself as he got closer to the house. He hoped that Melinda had had a good time with her father. He knew she had really been looking forward to the father daughter time alone.

Bren gave a nod as he waited patiently. "Do you think everything is alright it there?" He asked not liking the quietness himself. He wondered if they would give them a hard time about taking the girl or if they would be more then happy to hand her over. Bren sighed hearing his phone and answering it. "Hey. we should make this fast.." Illya gave a faint smile to Pearl. "I didn't want to bother any one. Pride went out to get our adoptive daughter." She explained trying to cover the pain she was in.

Crow rolled his eyes at his son. "Either, though I'm not so concerned about where I'll be, but more about my business. I'm more then able to look out for myself, but a business isn't able to do that." He explained with a sigh. "Maybe I'll sell it if no one takes over." He shrugged knowing only time would tell.

Rye chuckled and shook his head at her. "I do like her. I figured you already knew that. I'm just not the type to go around showing off my feeling. To dangerous in this line of work. Even more so when my main job is to protect you and your siblings. My affection for her would actually put her in danger if the wrong person where to find out." He told her, though at some point he would have to take the chance.

Hiro grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her out of the way of two drunken men fight. "You shouldn't be wandering in these parts. Not very safe down here." He warned her as he pulled her through pathway and back to the main town streets. He had been following her with the intent to befriend her, but she just seemed to set it all up for him.

Major chuckled"ah i see no questions asked thats good..mine would still be mad"he said laughing before looking at her "hmm so do you have a game plan for back home after the meetings although that would be a question to ask afterwards i guess "he said laughing.

Melinda sighed lightly before calling Ulrich *..i hope they didnt kill each other..*she thought worriedly she gave a quiet sigh "dad im going to go sit on the porch let me know if you need anything okay"she said sighing lightly.

Pride looked at bren "maybe"he said as the door opened up and he saw the person handing the girl back he grabbed her and nodded "lets go.."he said chuckling lightly ,Pearl sighed lightly"Bren illya.is in labour.."she said sighing lightly"should i call the doctor ?"she asked worriedly"let me know what to do im a little worried here "she said "well..Illya this is something important "she said rolling her eyes.

Zira sighed before shrugging"only time will tell..."he said before chuckling"for now maybe its better if you worry over peanut butter and jelly stuff.."he said looking at his dad"that way you dont stress yourself out to much"he said.

Carling looked at him"cross my heart i wont tell"she said smiling "as long as you dont tell Cosette that you know that she really likes you"she said grinning "i think it would be intresting to see you two togther like an acutel couple in the future"she said truthfully looking at rye"i mean i already know i can trust you and thats a rare thing for me to say"she said sighing.

Persia looked at Hiro "thanks "she said looking at him "um Persia "she said watching him "okay well you can let go now"she said watching him "your a Higher up arent you?"she said eyeing him slightly "you for sure not gypsy.."she said looking at him not to sure about him "because i know your not gypsy and your not lower hunter.."she gave him an odd look.

Lyra smiled at him as she sensed the first of the guest approaching. "Trying not to die counts, right?" She asked in a slight joking manner, though it really was the only plan they could truly stick to at the moment. "What about you? I mean you are a captain with a team to protect. I'm just a medic with some pretty bad people after me. I'd say your odds are better then mine."

Cale gave a nod as he watched his daughter walk out to the porch. Today he was feeling more like his old self. Back before his illness started to worsen. He hoped Rowan had behaved herself while out with Ulrich. Ulrich smiled walking up on the porch and kissing Melinda's forehead. "Your mother wasn't so bad. She actually was rather nice to me today. Maybe she's sick." He joked with her as he pulled her in for a hug.

Bren gave a nod and grabbed Pride's arm. "We need to hurry back or you might miss your other daughters being born. Guess they have bad timing like the rest of the family." He told him with a sigh. "Pearl wants to know if she should call the doctor?" He asked not sure the plans illya and Pride had made for this day. Illya frowned as she tried to relax and let nature run it's course. She knew to much stress could put her at great risk and the babies too.

Crow couldn't help the laugh that escaped him. He was sure Annora and Valor heard him. "Okay, you. I'll only worry about the peanut butter and jelly stuff for now." He told him with a sigh. It was moments like these that made him really love having his children. He wasn't much of a human, but he was a good father and he loved spending time with his children.

Rye gave a nod, "I wont tell her. It would be nice to actually go on a date with her though." He sighed wondering what that would be like. He would take her some where nice and then let her pick a movie or activity to do afterward. He knew she had a lot of things she enjoyed and if he ever got the chance he would make sure she got to do them and he got to do them with her.

Hiro looked at her with a raised eyebrow as he let go of her arm. "My name is Hiro. What my family is doesn't determine what I am. Beside what does it matter to you to be judging me?" He asked her with a almost hurt look. "Plus I pride myself on not normally fitting into the cast I was born into." He told her crossing his arms. "You know a simple thank you would have been enough." Now he was just teasing her a little to see if he could pull her interest in him in more.

Major sighed"the odds are only as good as you make them"he said looking at her"not die..um trying to keep you and my team safe that counts"he said sighing"just in case one of us dosent live.. um i do really really care about you and i personally think your the prettiest girl ive seen "he said smiling watching her.

Melinda rolled her eyes lightly"hmm my mother is crazy but not sick.. my mother is very crazy.."she said shaking her head"im not that crazy right or am i crazy and not know it ?"she asked looking at ulrich before grinning and frowning"im a little worried about dad"she said sighing lightly squeezing ulrich hand and hugging him "okay im alot worried even though hes okay today im still worried"she said sighing.

Pride grabbed the child and nodded"at bren yes just in case something happens that shouldnt okay..."he said worriedly before starting to run"that woman i told her to rest why is resting so hard for her !"he said sighing, Pearl sighed lightly hearing pride "well im going to hang up and call the doctor ...i can already hear pride youve got your hands full"she said before hanging up and calling the doctor and explaning the situation.

Zira looked at his farther "am i anything like you..?"he asked eyeing his farther "im not sure i am can i have cat..?"he asked sighing"because i might already have one in my room..i might that depends on your answer..if its no then i dont have one in my room .."he said grinning slightly .

Carling sighed"helpful hint for the future Vervain flowers her favorite espically in a Mason jar with a bow"she said rolling her eyes "just in case you hadnt picked up on that..and shed rather sour gummy worms over chocolates anyday"she said laughing "she loves the colors purple and white and red"she said sighing thinking about her sister"i like purple but not as much as cosette does"she said laughing.

Persia rolled her eyes"thank you there is that good enough i would have gave you a kiss on the cheek but i think my boyfriend would be mad if i did that and i was not Judging Made an Observation "she said watching him "and i will believe that when i see it.. Action speak louder then words.."she said before looking around "'hmm what street am i on?"she asked looking around"Damn it persia your supposed to pay attention.."she scolded herself.

Lyra blushed as she turned away from him so he couldn't see her face. "That's very sweet of you.." She told him before pulling herself together. "I really like and care about you too Major." She told him as she walked back over to him. Ana sighed watching a few people showing up. "Should we greet them?" She asked shadow not sure if they should get involved just yet.

Ulrich chuckled at her rambling. "Your not crazy and it's alright to worry about your father. However, I would worry more about your mother since she is crazy." He joked about the last part though he himself was more worried about her mother. He couldn't help it after finding out the mess she was in at the moment and given her personality too.

Bren sighed as he kept up the best he could. "I think she probably was resting. Which could have triggered labor." He suggested as they got back to his sister. Illya frowned hearing that. "I was resting. I took a nap and woke up like this." She told Pearl as she tried to take deep breaths. She could sense Pride was close now and it help calm her knowing he would be there with her.

Crow sighed not sure how he felt about the cat. "You are in some ways like me, but in others you remind me of your mother. The look you give your sister and sometimes Kai too. That's her look. She used to use it on me when I was driving her up the wall." He explained with a sigh. "As for the cat. If you can prove you are ready for one you can keep it. They are a lot of work."

Rye gave a nod making mental notes to himself about cossette's likes. "Maybe if I ever get to take her on that first date, I'll buy her those flowers." He said as they walked into the one shop in town. He had almost lost sight of Barns for a moment. "I think your brother really likes coming to town." He told Carling as she watched Barns admiring all the stuff for sale.

Hiro chuckled at her thanks. "You aren't the normal sort are you." He joked as he glanced around to find a street sign. "We are on Rabbit Road. Right by Crow. Corp" He told her pointing to the big building across the street from them. "So saving you was action enough?" He asked wondering what he would have to do to win her trust.

Major looked at Lyra "so should we greet them or the old timers..?"he asked quietly before sighing and smiling looking at everyone arriving"they dont seem to like us right yet.."he said sighing, Shadow sighed"i think we should greet..that way no one flees like rabbits..."he said chuckling"you know how the family is about family meetings"he said

Melinda looked at Ulrich "My mother maybe crazy but shes always seems to know what to do when things get bad so i dont worry about her to much..maybe i should though she has threatened more then once to snap on several people she shouldnt " she said rolling her eyes before looking at ulrich "promise me nothing will go wrong at our wedding you need to promise me that"she said sighing.

Pride gave a sigh lightly"im farther to three kids in one day .."he said sighing before rushing into the room and looking at illya and shaking his head "well three kids one day"he said sighing he looked at the girl in his hands and illya "you know this is a stressful day for all of us right"he asked kissing her on the forehead.

Zira chuckled lightly"ive had it hid in my bedroom for a month "he said looking at is dad"ive been giving it meat scraps..and water it need some acutel catfood "he said sighing looking at his dad "i figuried if i couldnt have any friends i may aswell be a lonely kid with a cat it has one eye and three legs...and its solid black.."he said nodding.
at
Carling grinned "yes he does im happy he got to come out today maybe if we all got to come out a little more maybe Cosette wouldnt run off as much..ps she likes picnics to "she said watching him"barns whats your favorite thing youve seen fo far?"she asked smiling watching him .

Persia looked at him before pointing her finger at him"for your information i am not crazy so dont even start thinking i am "she said sighing before frowning"i did not mean to say that..great um do you know the road to get to Ghost mansion i can find my way from there"she mumbled "no its really not..people can save other people just to have a favour in return"she said watching him .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back