• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Basketball which Kuroko Plays (Interest Check & Brain Storm Session)

Servant

Ashigara's Lightning

Kuroko No Basket

kiseki_no_sedai_by_nakamurakenji1993-d6ej00g.jpg

As explained by the title I've been toying around with the idea of creating a Kuroko No Basket RP. So far I've only seen three RPs about the anime, which I thought was a shame considering how much potential a RP version of it could have, so this will be me taking a shot and trying to succesfully come up with an entrateining RP for anyone who joins.

For anyone who may not know, the RP will be centering around high-school basketballing with a small touch of "anime physics". Some of the events you might see will be: Arduous training sessions, tournaments, struggling with the academic life (Not much of it though), the occasional trip and interactions between the players and staff members. If you don't know anything about basketball don't worry, I plan on explaining the very basics of it if I get a green light to start this RP.

Right now what I had in mind is to create a brand new highschool and I plan in giving you guys to choose from three highschools. A new highschool with a recently formed basketball team with no reputation at all (Basically Seirin), a veteran highschool with a strong game and national reputation (Basically Rakuzan or Yosen) or even a highschool with the most powerful players and international reputation (Basically Teiko). After that's been settled down we will need to choose the team's style (Offensive, defensive or a hybrid), its rival and things of the sort.

Something you people should know is that I won't be part of the team. I will instead assume the roles of the teams and characters you go up against, which means I will be roleplaying with characters such as Makoto or Aomine. I may "main" some of these characters for social reasons, but my aim if to play the part of your enemies.

One final thing: I will allow female characters to be part of the "official" team as long as they look similar to a man. But if you would rather use a more feminine girl you can always go with such roles like coach, trainer, manager, etc (If you have any more roles in mind let me know).

That's about it honestly. If you feel like this RP may be for you then leave a comment below. You can even propose ideas if you wish. If this Interest Check has left some unanswered questions then PM me!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I not surprised to see you making a thread like this? Anyways, if this takes off I would love to be the coach just like last time.

@The Servant, I'm so in! (If I'm allowed to, though~) (I'd just like to mention that I haven't watched and won't be watching the third season of the anime (cause manga~))(If it's important for the RP, could you please point it out? (o'v'o))

@WeabooTrash

Glad to have on board! And don't worry, the only thing related to the anime that will have relevance will be the teams, characters and the settings.

One more to go!

I would love to join this! As a person who's life consists of: Bycycles, School, Other sport, Basketball and this website this really puts the last things I need in this site in place. I love you for this.

Great! Welcome Kabo!

Alright, we've reached the bare minimum quantity of players needed to start. I'll start creating the CS.

P.S: People can still keep joining of course.

I'm sure many people are willing to help with the development of this. You totally do not have to, but maybe if you added the participants into a PM to brainstorm the idea you put forth already, that would speed up the process.

I would love to play a part! I personally suck at sports but Kuroko no Basket is one of my favorite anime and I know all the rules of basketball!

I hope I'm not too late to grab a spot!

Just in time! We were about to start a conversation about the RP so that we can properly plan it. I'll send you an invitation to the convo.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The coach spot is now free again. If anyone is interested then feel free to let me know.

I don't know if you're still looking for participants, but this sounds really interesting! And I've always wanted to join in a Kuroko rp!<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back