• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other The Basics of the Meme Economy

Axel The Englishman

The Holy Crusader
The Basics of the Meme Economy
(A step-by-step guide for amateur meme economists)

You may be wondering, “Axel, did you really need to construct a guide on how to handle the meme economy?” For your information, I was bored, sitting in my bed, and clearly had nothing better to do other than secure the prosperity of the meme economy with this step-by-step guide for all of you rookie meme economists. Allow us to proceed.

1. A fresh meme is a rare meme.
You may be wandering why seeing a fresh meme is a rare occurence. Little did you know that because so little people actually see a fresh meme, it in turn remains a pristine fresh meme since a small percentage of filthy normies actually know of its existence. This therefore means that this fresh meme is not repeatedly spammed, thus preserving its overall freshness. Fresh memes are memes posted in small amounts of quantity. The less the meme is posted, the fresher it remains. Although, a fresh meme is also a meme in high demand, and thus it is inevitable that a fresh meme will always become a stale meme.

2. A dank meme isn’t a good meme.
You may be wandering why a dank meme isn’t a good meme. A rookie mistake, you have made, as is common amongst many amateur meme economists. The term ‘dank meme’ is an ironic term that is applied to overused, stale memes - a state of meme which all decent meme economists should attempt to avoid.

3. Swiss Army knife memes are bad memes.
A Swiss Army knife meme is a type of meme that can be applied and adapted to a multitude of scenarios. While this type of meme is good for those who cannot be bothered to look up actual, decent memes, it is a type of meme that quickly loses its amount of freshness. These memes will be posted at a much faster rate than their regular meme counterparts and thus become stale memes very quickly. This is a kind of meme that you should not invest in whatsoever.

4. Meme websites are a bad thing.
These websites found sprawling across the Internet make it all the more easy for a filthy normie to access fresh memes. The only meme websites that should ever exist are private, protected websites that only qualified meme economists can gain access to. A public meme domain only hastens the degradation of meme freshness since net neutrality has been upheld and thus a filthy normie can easily access a vast array of fresh memes before swiftly turning them all stale. Meme websites also lead to our final point...

5. Never explain a meme.
A good meme economist will rarely need an explainition for what a meme means. In the event of one being required, a private lecture should always be conducted behind closed doors be trustworthy fellow meme economists. Websites are a primary culprit for explaining what a meme means, save for w number of YouTubers who would rather see fresh memes turn stale at the hands of the filthy normie. By explaining what a meme means, it allows filthy normies to understand the meme and therefore know where they can post a fresh meme. This is yet another method of increasing the speed at which a meme becomes stale.

With this newfound information, hopefully you can become a competent, qualified meme economist and be able to preserve the meme economy for generations to come. Perhaps one day you’ll be able to tell your grandchildren how you managed to keep memes fresh for years before filthy normies turned them stale.

I'm not gonna say that this was worth it, but I'm gonna say good job. Now this is what I expect from a Holy Crusader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back