• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy the barriers within us

Crazy wanders to the light pack territory grassland as he frolics in the feilds playing happily there hoping her parents don't find out that he was in their territory. He tries to catch butterflies and starts knawig on some flowers

Luna waited for him to the flower garden to were they meet

The little pups saw Crazy as they happily jump up at him "new friend new friend!" Theu said exitedly and happily "come play with us!" They said exitedly

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

"Crazy?" Luna thought as she walk a little far to were they first meet and frown with worry

Azir look over to his pup as he saw Crazy "Azura get away from that wolf now!" He screamed to his son and leap onto his pup with a grown as the other pup started to whimper "what pak like you doing here in our land?" He said with a grown as he glare at Crazy

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He shrugs his shoulders as he starts to walk away " im just gonna go back, have fun with your pup. " he makes a deep sigh as he goes into the forest and passes by the bush where Luna is

Azir growled as he look at crazy then sighn as he patten her lottle pups head

Luna gasp and she tan by the forest deeply and wondering if Crazy got in trouble as she ran withought a notice she was going in the dark pak's den

He lays down in the dark packs den as his parents greet him and notice he is upset " what's wrong son?" They ask " oh it's just I don't understand why light pack members hate us"

Luna saw Crazy walk to his parents and gasp noticing she was already in the dark pak. Quickly and silently she walk forward. Not wanting to be notice she hid by the corner to hear what they were saying. Hearing drom the sad tone of crazy she frowned.

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

Luna watched him whimper away and frowned as she gently followed him to his den. Noticing his whimper and cry made her heart sank and she followed him and she gently nudge him with her head and place her paw on his shoulder

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

His parents spotted hebefore she could reach him as one held her up by the scruff of the neck " why are you here and who are you " demands the mother

" weve met in the forest in a flower garden" she said with a deep blush as she look at them and she played with her paws. She dint tell the full details from the bushes cuz it might seem awquard but yet again it was a sweet story to begin with

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

the father and mother let her go as they sit beside her " well make sure you never hurt him ever " " you can go to crazy if you truly are his .. girlfriend " the mother starts to go deeper in the den and cooks as the father guards the front of the den keeping a close eye on her

Luna look at Craze mother "i dont understand what do you mean hurt him? Oh ill never do that" she said with a frown but determin to say what is right. She look over by Crazy den. With a look at the wolf Guards she felt a shiver of fear from their stare. She dint like to ve stared to say the least. She walk inside Crazy den and gently look around "Crazy?" She spoke his name as she walk inside

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

It was the wolf guards duty to be vigilant and watchful despite their dreadful stare
. Crazy is curled up in his soft bed when she said his name he responded " w-who's there?"

"Its me luna" she said as she walk over tp him and frown "ive been waiting for you at the garden to were we meet but you wrent there" she said as she listen to his voice.she walk over to him and place her paws to his head "whats wrong Crazy?" She ask worriedly

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He sighs worriedly as he hugs her " I was playing in the flower field and then a friendly pup wanted to play with me, we played and it was fun but then a light pack member was being very mean to me

Luna look at him and frowned as he hug him back and thightly "i think its time that i should tell you somsthing that you should know and what ever you do still know that im always here for you alright" she said as she look up at him and held his paws

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He blushes madly as he looks at her holding his paws but then he looks up at her glimmering eyes " what would you like to tell me Luna?" He holds onto her hand a bit firm *

( sorry if i dint reply last day bro it was my sisters wedding )

Luna look down at him and frown "as she gently pet his hand" the reason why the light path hate the dark path becuz of their old ways like killing the pups and not goving mercy of the weak" she said as she look at him and close her eyes in sadness "some of the dark path kidnap little pups for their own game" she said as she turn down her head but her eyes remain onto his

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

( sorry if i dint reply last day bro it was my sisters wedding )

Luna look down at him and frown "as she gently pet his hand" the reason why the light path hate the dark path becuz of their old ways like killing the pups and not goving mercy of the weak" she said as she look at him and close her eyes in sadness "some of the dark path kidnap little pups for their own game" she said as she turn down her head but her eyes remain onto his

Lenny2000 Lenny2000
(It's ok I understand) he wrapped his arms around her as he starts to lick her cheeks with care and love " im here for you and I'll always...l..l...love you "

Luna giggled as he lick her cheeks and laugh as she playfully pushed him but stop and turn beat red to what he said. Was it true?. He heart was beating faster as she look at him and smile softly "i... i.." she blushed deeply and baffling her fowrds "i love you too" she said as she look at him

Lenny2000 Lenny2000

He giggles and mounts her nomming her ear and licking her face all over as the curtains close and they are on the soft soft bed. Tonight he wants to become mates with her and this is their moment together. " I love you with all my love"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back