• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Band

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
The Band

Vane has been a Drummer most of his life. No big deal, until his band just happened to break up for relationship problems in the band. After a few months of solo practice, he has found a new band, only he knows no one in this band and they all have different lives. Not something he is used to having to deal with. However, he is going to make the best out of it, as are his band-mates, Hopefully, this band will stay together.

Name: Vane Hugh

Instrument: Drums, Piano, Guitar and Flute

Personality: Vane is a kind hearted statue, he isn’t much for conversation, but always says what is on his mind. He likes to help others and is very patient with others, especially children. He is an all around good guy that is modest at nearly all times. Vane is passionate about his music, as a sign of his connection with his parents. But he has other interests that sometimes over lap over his music.

Likes: Sunshine, Parks, Playing music, hanging out with band mates

Dislikes: Missing a note, Selfish people, Close-minded people

Appearance:
hakuouki-hijikata-anime-boy-cold-render-anime-magic-art-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Bio: Vane was born to a single parent house hood, after losing his wife to Vane’s birth; his father worked extra hours to keep Vane in a comfortable living state. With help from his sister-in-law, his father handled Vane’s first few years fairly well; after the wedding, she couldn’t keep up with Vane, so Vane’s aunt left the house. Vane was a star student that showed an advance interest in music, something his parents both took part in. His father got him his first instrument, a used set of drums, his father had used in high school. Although he was smaller than the drums, it was something Vane and his father had in common; Vane excelled with mastering the drums, by middle school. He also was placed in piano and flute listens that his father found helpful, for Vane’s free time that he was unable to be with Vane. After his first music listen in high school, Vane grow interested in the guitar, which he also mastered with great skill. However Vane loved the drums above all else. The instrument that brought him and his father together was always been Vane’s many loved. Every week, Vane visits his father’s house, to play some music and talk about how life is going; he helps his father out as much as he can since he turned 16.

Bills352 said:
I think you may have posted this in the wrong place, but I would love to join.
I posted it on the interest check to see if there was any interest, lol.

Well if it's a roleplay where you're searching for people to play other band members, then I'll join, if you're still looking. :P It seems like it might be fun.

Ktulu said:
Well if it's a roleplay where you're searching for people to play other band members, then I'll join, if you're still looking. :P It seems like it might be fun.
yeah still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back