• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, redone (Old)

Edward: I know, but that doesn't make it any easier on me. I really wish I could just go to a nice charter school or something, but nooo, Mom and Dad would rather pay tuition and put my life on the line than do that.

Maxine looks down "yeah, umm parents, parents suck..." she brushes her hair behind her ear pushing away the thoughts of her own family.

Malice: I mean, they can be overbearing but they have their reasons. honestly, Ed, I'd just focus on surviving the school year instead of whining about what could have been. Now Max, how about we show my little brother around? Or would you rather not give a tour?

Last edited:
Maxine shuffles her feet and nods "yeah, okay. I can do that." she looks back up "What do you want to show him first?"

Malice: I started out the door. Anything really. I haven't quite decided how much I want to or don't want to distress him.
Edward: You really take evil seriously, don't you?

Maxine follows Malice "I think the more information he has the better equipped he will be to handle the school. I definitely wish I knew more before starting."

Maxine looks back at Edward finding his story rather interesting so far. It intrigued her how he wanted to be good. "You seem chipper about this"

Maxine nods "It's not the most inviting of places." She continues to follow Malice "Where are we going first?"

Malice: Anywhere. Perhaps anywhere on the way to Mr. Priest's classroom. I have a question to ask him.

Last edited:
Edward: Sounds great.
Malice: I continued through the common room, navigating the piles of luggage and clusters of students

Maxine follows Malice's path. She looks around at the other students trying not to appear nervous. "There are a lot of people here. I forgot how busy move in day was."

Malice: Pretty busy, huh? Good thing Ed and I had the liberty to bring the luggage straight to my room instead of having to search through the pile. What about you Max, were you enrolled here, or chosen?

Maxine looks down and rubs her arm "I didn't have a choice. I was grabbed and brought here against my will. I don't know this place existed until i showed up on my first day."

Edward: I guess.
Malice: Edward, you'd better have some ulterior motive!
Edward: Dang, is this really going to be a big spectacle?

Briana Skullbash
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Briana waked up couple hours later from passing out. Not caring about boys, she headed out from room and started heading towards canteen.

(Open to interact)​

Maxine looks down and shuffles her feet "People form alliances here not friendships. Caring is considered a weakness. I mean you can have relationships, but because of my umm, well you being friends with someone like me could make you end up as someone like me." she looks back at Edward "Being yourself here might get you killed"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back