• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, redone (Old)

The Bad Guys, Redone

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Budding minds may become the next great dictator, but not everybody is here willingly, some kidnapped in order to fill in a quota at this high school for future villains. Whether your parents enrolled you, you came on your own, or you were kidnapped from wherever you were before this…. Well, you’re stuck here, like it or not.
Welcome to Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy.

Links
The Bad Guys, Redone: Staff and Student Handbook
The Bad Guys, redone: Yearbook

Last edited:
Finbar: After a rude awakening at like six AM and several half-successful escape attempts, I find myself in a goddamn room God-knows-where. Shit.
Sam: It isn't every day you wake up in the back of a van, with a bandaged neck and a profound sense of confusion and terror. I was too dazed to scream for the first minute or so, but as soon as I let loose and shrieked the van stopped and soon after that the door opened.
Dr. Sullivan: This was the seventh time today I got screamed at and it was only nine in the morning. The first day was always rough on everyone. Don't you scream like that.
Sam: But-
Dr. Sullivan: This is Sunbreaker Institute of Villainy, head into the building and down the hall.
Sam: But-
Dr. Sullivan: I'll all be explained. Just go.
Sam: I wasn't going to get an answer from her, obviously, so I followed her directions until I came to a room with couches, chairs, and a huge pile of luggage.

Last edited:
Ser walked through the halls with a purpose, his boots making thumping noises and his long hair swaying behind him as he pulled his luggage along. Usually, he would use magic but was feeling rather tired and wanted to sleep more than anything. His lilac eyes scan the walls of the building as he clicks his tongue in annoyance, rather pissed his mother didn't let the butlers take his bags to his room for him and the fact showing in the form of an annoyed frown finding its way onto his pretty face.
Finally finding his room, he opens the door and walks. Silently noting he was the first one there, he threw his bag on the ground next to a bed before instantly dropping on the soft piece of furniture.

dCFseJH.png

VictorAs Victor was walking through the halls of the school he looked over the students and teachers slowly analyzing them and giving himself mental notes about every person within the school, this was, of course, to get information now and to be able to enact his end goal in the end through the path of the least resistance.
No matter, as he walked through the school to get to his dorm he made sure to give off an easy going feeling and smile at anyone who looked at him, which is nice if he ever decided to become someone's henchman only to use them later on as a way to further his goals, this was a villain school after all.
As he opened the door to his room he saw another person in there he saw what seemed like a decomposing zombie who was too edgy to eat humans so he was recruited in this school as the mascot, what a lovely first impression. Victor puts his bag on his respective bed and goes up to Finbar smiling and offering him a handshake;
"
Hello, my name is Victor. I am going to be your roommate for the year I hope we could help each other to better work our differences if there are any."

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Finbar's a real jerkass.
Finbar: And then in waltzes some guy who I bet thought he had some real etiquette going on. Well, it wasn't working on me. My right arm held my head, my left arm flailed like a rabid snake. I'm sorry, but do you know where the HELL we are? 'Cause I don't and I'd better get answers soon or I'm gonna really let loose.

Maxine sits on her bed with her legs crisscrossed. She hadn't slept well the night before in expectation of today. Summer had been horrible but today would just be so much worse. She looks around at the empty beds terrified of who would be filling them.

Paris Scarborough, 19
Eric Scarborough.jpg

A dark car made its way down a major street. It's overlong nose turned in a graceful manoeuvre - the small flags on its anterior extremities, quietly insisting that all other vehicles and pissants avoid crossing its path. In the distance, the school Paris would be staying in for the remainder of the year came into view. Said Paris was sat in the darkened back of the car. The dark, vintage upholstery and wooden finish conveyed a sense of enduring elegance - which in turn was subverted by the blaring music originating from the hidden speakers. He was lounged elegantly, his left leg crossed over the right in the large space. His face remained impassive as his chin raised a fragment of a degree - before lowering again. This repeated every few moments. Had you not known him, you might think it to be due to the movement of the car. However, as the vehicle glided with an unnatural smoothness over the road - this could not be the case. Instead, this was as much of a headbang as he allowed himself, without breaking composure.

In his left hand there hung, in a relaxed grip, a crystalline tumbler - filled with a few fingers of a reserve older than many countries. A few feet away there stood a nearly empty bottle. He looked over at the drink, a sense of longing igniting in his eyes. This would be the last real drink he could have until he could go home in a few months. A deep sigh, before he noticed that the car had come to a stop. Bottoms up, he supposed. Finishing the drink with a gulp, he put on his jacket and stepped out of the car. The driver, who had been holding open the door grinned at him - to which Paris did not react. The zombie carried only a facsimile of life anyway. Even among the undead, there were classes, and he was as close to top tier as they came. While the driver - despite his rather dashing suit... remained fodder. Nothing to do about it.

As the help took his things to his room, Paris floated into the vestibule of the building. Pretty enough - it had that charm one only finds in the domains of the clinically insane. A sense that behind some or other wall, something or someone was plotting against you. A sentiment likely more true than not... He allowed himself a small smile. "Now then, where is everyone?" He muttered to himself - languidly enjoying the slowly fading taste of whiskey on his tongue as he looked around.

(OPEN FOR INTERACTION)

Malice: I ran ahead of my younger brother, a line of floating luggage in front of me, and read who I'd be rooming with, the information posted on the bulletin board in the common room. Looks like my brother would be rooming with me, and Maxine Green. I headed to the room, letting Edward stay in the dark, as it were. When I got there, I opened the door, slightly surprised to see that my roommate either arrived super early or was an expendable. Well, hello. Are you Maxine Green?
Edward: I tried to keep track of my stupid sister's whereabouts but of course she had to run ahead. I knew there'd be some kind of problem already.
Francis: When I was finally released from the sack I was crammed in, I was in front of what looked like a fricking castle. But I did not have a good feeling about this place. I was welcomed by a perky man, and his politesse had me relatively dissociated from the actual underpinnings of what was going on. I was practically intoxicating myself with taking in the image of the place, from it's high stone outer walls, to the portraits of politicians, highwaymen, and other infamous and obscure ruffians that made a mural on the walls. Eventually, going straight as an arrow, I reached a break in the hallway's pattern to find before me my own luggage. I didn't pack any of this! I exclaimed, stunned.

Maxine jumps up startled by malice's entrance. She looks her over not sure what to think about her. "Oh umm yeah, you can just call me Max" she rubs her arm nervously

Hanah & Fayette Solo
SecretRock SecretRock rennuelaw rennuelaw
Drugged Hanah and Fayette was dragged in their room where one of their roommate was already. Both where waking up from drug that they had get from last night's fighting against their kidnappers.
"Where are we, Big Sis? Who is he?"
"I don't know Fay."

Briana Skullbash
A L M O S A L M O S idalie idalie StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Girl who looked like 7 years old walked in dorm building, carrying duffel bag where was her switch clothes and multiple bottles of vodka. (that she had stoled last night) She stepped front of front desk where all keys was shared to enrolled students.
"Briana"
Staff who was accountabled to giving keys, waited second for get last name, but as there didn't come that, he looked through name list and found only one enrolled Briana. He gived key where was number 91, he was going to start telling where to go when girl just left towards sign where was numbers that go high enough.
Girl didn't seem to caring talking that was clearly meaned to her. She walked straight to room 91 where she thrown her bag to closest bed and taked out bottle of vodka, that she taked to drawer where she picked up glass and headed then to table where she started to drink it.
"водка?"*

(*vodka)​

Paris Scarborough, 19

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Paris made his way down the hallways - curious as to how quiet everything was. Maybe this was a particularly sculking year... ? Perhaps. The zombie behind him, currently carrying most of the bags grunted lightly as he stumbled forwards. Paris made sure to stay a few feet ahead of him, floating just a few inches above the ground. Finally reaching the room he would be staying in, he braced himself for whatever dreary piece of work he might have been assigned as a dorm-mate this year. His green eyes flicked towards the door handle, and a spectral green hand appeared for but a moment, turning the knob and pushing the door open. He floated forwards, raising a brow as a young, rather offensive looking little girl met his gaze. When she spoke, in a strong Russian accent - she held up a drink. Vodka? From where his hands were clasped behind his back, Paris quietly snapped his fingers, waving them in a complex arc for a moment - before a small buzzing sound filled his ears, and his tongue started feeling a tad numb. From the front, it seemed like nothing had happened.

When he spoke - she would hear Russian, while he would hear English. "No, thank you. I don't want to spoil my palette." He floated forwards, frowning at the small room. The zombie stumbled in and placed the cases on the bed, now closest to Paris - before stumbling out after a slight bow. Paris floated over to the window, peering out - his hands still clasped behind him. "Paris. Paris Scarborough, Charmed. You are?" He spoke, quietly - with a cool sense of confidence. A strong western European accent - a mix of French, British and Dutch colouring his words.

Briana Skullbash
A L M O S A L M O S

Briana poured her glass full and drinked from it, not caring about zombie.
"Briana Skullbash, bank robber."
Then she continued drinking.​

Paris Scarborough, 19

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Paris, still not looking her way frowned. Skullbasher? So a bit of a brute then... Troublesome. He turned around and pointed towards one of the cases - which flung open. Out floated a rather small looking leather chair - crafted of exquisite white leather, it's back high - with slightly flared tips near the top. Flying out after it, was a small ottoman - which fit the set. They both grew larger as they finally settled on the ground, next to his desk. Paris floated downward and sat down elegantly. As he turned his focus to her, various books and other things began to fly out of the cases - arranging themselves about the room - or at least his part of the room. "Bank robbing? Curious trade. I 've always wondered why one would break the vault - when you could simply own it." He seemed to think it over, a small frown on his brow - before smiling at her in a placating manner. "This your first year?"

Paris Scarborough, 19

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Paris, frowned at her - before he decided to sit back a bit, and looked over towards a book - which floated over to his hand. He settled in, and opened the novel. "Hmmhmm." He hummed, showing that he understood what she said - before he continued on with his novel. He was not particularly social - and, if he did have to have a rube live with him, at least it was a quiet one.

THE MAN IN THE HAZMAT SUIT
There was momentary damning silence, till Haz flung the door open of their dorm. Crashing against the wall, the hulking silhouette quite dramatically taking centre stage, carrying each bag beneath his arms as if it were nothing. Breath rasping through the mask which reflected white flares in the glass eye sockets. Till he suddenly lifted up a hand as if to swat someone, and cheerily ended up calling out - "Доброе утро!"

With a groan and huff he collapsed onto the bed nearest the window with his bags, and evidently a few cages of lab rats. "Too many stairs, huh?" He laughed breathlessly. He'd of preferred weights over running any day. His voice a thick mess of Ukranian and Russian, with a dash of almost Americanised English. It appeared he wouldn't be removing his Hazmat suit for the time being. If one looked at his ticking hand, which had a tremble to it - one would know Haz was nervous. Or somewhere about. It didn't do good for a villain to get nervous, his mother had scolded him more than once.

Grabbing a bottle, he pushed up his mask barely enough to reach his lips with a swig and immediately pulled it down. A striking burn encompassing the side of his neck, and a jaw of stubble. Getting up, he crossed to both his dormmates and held out a hand - far from dignified and graceful as the white-haired figure he faced was deemed to be. "Konstantin Sokolov. Friends call me Hazmat. Feel free, I suppose we're friends now, ay?" He nudged either of them and cleared his throat. Tempted to say something out Briana's height, which honestly - Haz thought was adorable; close enough that he was tempted to put his hand on the top of her head. The scientist refrained of course, but it gave him an idea to limb shorten the next poor student who got in his way. Out of pure curiosity no less.

Nevertheless, this cheery figure immediately zoned in on the alcohol. "Oh my -" You could hear a moment of getting choked up. "My babushka used to give that to me when I was a baby. The same brand. Oh - she said how well it stopped me from screaming."

And now one might suggest how much brain damage this infant got.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI A L M O S A L M O S

Translation: Good morning!

Conner White

Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. Coming here to this school. There was so many students here he could test his current project on, which made him all tingly inside. Just thinking about his accomplishments made him shiver, a cold one came down the boy's spins. " Maybe one of these students here is worthy of being the perfect begin...but there is a slight chance of that happening. The last time this project was attempted, the subject died two days after. I will find out a way to complete my great grandfather's project." Inside the school, a bench Sat outside of the cafetria. This is where Conner sat and planed his project." What do think Albiona? You think anyone here is worthy of being blessed with ultimate power. "

The large white snake made her way on Conner's shoulder, making a noise and flicked her double tounge in response. "Maybe your right..maybe someone is worthy..I'm just ready to find out..my knife wants the taste of red nector already..I just can't wait to start an operation!" Conner spooked some of the passing. " I haven't done an Experiment in a while..it took me so long to get here. My dear Albiona...can you do me favor darling and find me something to do?"

Albiona slithered down the boy's body and started to make her way outside. If course, some students where scared by the odd looking creature. They either screamed, ran past it..or did nothing

Paris Scarborough, 19

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI idalie idalie

Paris noted the loud, eastern- European man and frowned for a moment as he clearly gravitated towards the small, antisocial habit drinker. As they shared a drink Paris closed his book and got up, dusting off a few nonexistent particles of dust from his jacket and straightening his tie. "Paris Scarborough. Charmed. While you two get better acquainted, why don't I leave you to it..." He could offer little more than a sardonic smile. This was going to be fucking fantastic. Internally he was already trying to figure out how to cordon off his part of the room. He rose a hand and clenched a fist.

From inside the fist, there came a flash of green light - before he opened his fingers. Resting in the palm, there lay an eye - with a glowing green iris. It floated upwards, before hanging in the air just above his bed. It turned and focused in on the drinking pair. "I will see you both later then. I trust you will keep to your own things. I would not want to... have to report anything - undue." He floated up slightly - before moving towards the door - which flew open as he approached it. He stopped and peered over his shoulder at them - giving them the opportunity to offer their threats in turn. He supposed it would be too much to hope for subtlety - but there was always a chance...

The Man in the Hazmat Suit
Noting the lich's arrogant demeanour and untrusting gaze (which was well due where Haz was concerned) the Russian faced him. "It's as if you don't trust a couple of strangers." He was evidently grinning behind his mask. Pulling his voice to a croak to imitate Bane. " You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, moulded by it." That's right. As much as Hazmat was a crazed scientist who liked diseases, sticking limbs places limbs shouldn't be, and murder - he was still a teenage boy. A Russian teenage boy at that. Which meant it was partially nerd-worthy and fucking off-his-head-insane. "So we've got this creep and his eye? Could be worse. I was stuck in a dorm with a henchman who could only turn into furniture once."

Returning his gaze to the tiny Russian, he clapped Briana on the back in agreement. Raising his hand majestically. "Tonight, my comrade, we drink! Although I'm sure there's supposed to be four of us. Ahh, what am I saying, eh? He might've gotten eaten." Haz had a booming laugh that was practically thunder - pleasant but in a way Eastern-Europeans have no volume switch. It was clear, this boy - soon enough a man, would be hell to contend with. Especially since practically needing a biohazard zone around anything near his pets or cases. If anyone got a Geiger counter out, sure enough, it'd go wild.

In Russian, he again accepted her offer. A rough, beautiful language which passed his lips. "Let's bring a little of Russia with us here, show these villains how it's done."

A L M O S A L M O S Veltsu VI Veltsu VI StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

CONNER WHITE

As Albiona went to look for something for Conner to slice open, Conner flipped through the pages of an old notebook his great grandfather had written and grabbed another notebook to copy the information down. He was half way done with copying everything down." Humm..what's this? " Conner noticed that the page he stumbled on was toren. That was bothersome. .the page could have had important information on it. Oh well..nothing he could do.

A few moments later, Albiona came back and climbed Conner's shoulders again. She then spat a white mouse into his hand."how boring. ..a mouse? Hummm..maybe we can do something with it. I'm feeling rather creative today. "​

Paris Scarborough, 19

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI idalie idalie Acethekidd Acethekidd

Paris almost rolled his eyes before floating out of the room. The door closed behind him with a soft click. Having done little exploring in his time here - having found the libraries to be far more interesting than the grounds - he thought it best to take a nice trip about the area. See what fresh meat he might spot about the new crop. Soon enough he found his way outside - not really interacting with anyone he spotted. To him, most of them were either going to die soon enough - or will only become a reasonable threat within a few years. He was about to just go to the libraries again, when he saw a large white snake slither past - and outside - towards someone reading on a bench.

Intrigued for the moment - Paris straightened his tie and floated over - making no sound. When finally he got close enough - he saw the boy leaning over a dead rat of some kind - seeming intent on studying it in detail. A scientist then? He had training in the field of course, but he found the entire enterprise tiresome. Expected results meeting predictable theories. It lacked the nebulous nature of magic - which instantly made it boring. At least to his mind. Curious then that those who study science seldom were as boring as their subject. He smirked lightly. "Greetings." He spoke quietly - not wanting to startle the other. Many people have died in these halls for less.

Looking up, Ser briefly studied the two females before shooting an ever so tiny smile at the younger who kind of reminded him of his little sister before getting up from the bed. He lifted his bag of luggage onto the bed and proceeded to look through before taking out a book. Closing back the bag, he uses one hand to push his away his bangs that had fallen into his eyes and dust off his jeans before walking towards the door. "Hello." He says walking past the two and grabbing the door handle. "Goodbye." He says, glancing back before opening the door and walking out as the door closes behind him.
Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Nona Saab
rennuelaw rennuelaw Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
The school's recruitment system was new to Nona. She'd heard of boarding schools and entrance exams and schools that only scout students, but being kidnapped by one was never something she'd imagined. She figured that was what had happened to her at any rate. Not that really remembered being kidnapped. She also felt oddly calm considering that was the most likely situation. Hopefully the calm was just shock.

The henchman escorting her (because what else could he have been?) pointed to a numbered door set in the wall. Aggravating people was not high on her priority list, so Nona pushed open the door. There were three people already inside the room. The dorm room. Of course. She tucked one hand into her hoodie pocket and gave everyone a small wave with the other one. Most of her roomates didn't seem too happy about being here either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back