• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Bad Guys, redone (Old)

Maxine shakes her head no "no, I would much rather be in public school right now. At least I could see my family, and they would no I'm okay. I don't like it here at all."

Paris Scarborough, 19

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Paris retracted his hand slowly, seemingly unaffected by the social snub of not shaking someone's hand when extended. "I am very much interested in developing a more stable model of contextual superpositioning while utilising higher-aspect theory. The current model allows for too much redundancy in sustaining a corporeal form, which leads to difficulties when trying to maintain a focus system while duel casting. In essence, I want to be able to cast more powerful spells while being in an incorporeal form - which is very difficult to do." Paris cleared his throat, before sitting down next to them - remaining wary of the snake. "The school has perhaps one of the greatest libraries of the arcane in the world. I would be a fool to ignore it while trying to rewrite one of the core tenets of the craft." Maybe he should also get a pet? A familiar? He had never thought of it before... but perhaps "What about you? Any long-term plans?" He chuckled lightly at his own joke while looking at the snake some more. She really was a treat to behold. He wondered if she had any special properties - beyond her obvious uniqueness.

Francis: I was slightly disappointed at the prospect of not amusingly drinking from laboratory glassware, but my smile didn't fade. That's the thing about other people - Their emotions rub off on me, tainting my mood and dulling my protective instincts. But for now, I was happy, which was better than nothing, and good to gain the favor of my new companions. I accepted the glass of Vodka, but didn't drink yet, too busy waiting for Haz and Briana to give me the cue. Then Briana passes out. Oh my god! I carefully set the glass down on the floor as I knelt down, then I checked her pulse.

Last edited:
THE MAN IN THE HAZMAT SUIT
With the confusion of glasses (he was determined to use his beaker for an odd reason, perhaps paranoia) and half a mug of vodka Haz began almost chugging the strong, hard liquor, just as Briana fell to the floor and passed out. Konstantin didn't stop, however, and was determined to finish his cup. When he did, he flapped his hands at Francis. "Hey, hey, hey, she's alright. I'm a doctor." With that he picked Briana up as if a feather and ungracefully threw her in bed. "Survival of the fittest, France." He wagged his finger. Evidently not noticing the fact he called Francis after a country again. He was a biologist, not a rocket scientist. Hazmat continued to turn Briana's face slightly - in a kindness that would avoid her choking on her own vomit should she throw up in her sleep.

"What she needs is some homemade borscht," He remarked, slowly picking up the vodka bottle to pour himself another large one. "To our fallen friend, tovarishch. To women, love, and - ... the USSR. Fuck Amerika." With that he was already on his second glass.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Thanks.
Francis: I nodded heartily, my social awkwardness showing. And with that, I took a drink of vodka. I've tasted worse, at least in my opinion, but that didn't mean it didn't burn at all. I had to take a second to convince myself to swallow, and I guess when some experiences are concerned, my drive to be polite can override my sensory deficits.

I hope they're not too crazy.
Victor Finis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​
As Victor was reading the bulletin board trying to find some useful information, much to his dismay he was only able to find everything he already knew from the student handbook.He again sighed and sat on a bench, next to the bench was a vending machine, you could see Victor check his pockets to realize he doesn't have change in them so instead looked over the machine for a few seconds and then hit it in a seemingly random spot, it resulted with a can of juice dropping in the picking up area where he picks it up and starts drinking and turns to Fin;
"Oh having that much information about them would be appreciated," as he sips from it and then throws it into a nearby trashcan "So do you want to do something?"

Conner white

Conner reached to grab Paris 's hand, making the hand shake totally awkward now. He shook it like a mad man before letting go, hearing the boy's inentions. He had to say, it was interesting and Conner could most definitely help with that." I see..Intresting goals can. I can help you enhance your body, indeed." And placed one hand on Albiona's head to clam her down some." My plans? I want to create the ultimate begin a project my great grandfather could never complete. .project Typhon." Conner's fingers started to twitch in excitement. " at first I didn't want to come here..but I see why my parents sent me here. There are many subjects I can test."
A L M O S A L M O S

Paris Scarborough, 19

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Paris smirked at the handshake, before sitting back in a more relaxed position. "Typhon? As in human torso, and 'infinite' dragons or snakes for a bottom? Fascinating." He looked at the snake, still visibly bristling at his presence. Animals very seldom liked his presence. They could sense the death that clung to his soul - it was kind of cute when they instinctively mistrusted him. A logical reaction. Something humans and humanoids seemed to fail in more often than not. "Who was your grandfather? I haven't heard of anyone invoking the old Greek tales in their work for some time now." A spectral hand picked up the rat from earlier - and brought it to his hand. The dead thing began to twitch slightly - before necrotic energy flowed into it and it began to run about his hand and forearm.

Conner White

"Yes, something like that. The human torso will stay the same and the dragon parts. However, it needs more..that's the part I can not figure out right now." Albiona watch as the mouse was swiped from the container and curled her self around until her head was under her body. She wanted to take it back, but if course she was well train. The snake would not attack anyone unless she was told." My great grandfather was one of greatest man alive. His name was Decim White. He created some of the world's most fearsome creatures alive, however he could not make the ulimate begin. " Conner quickly glanced at the notebook in his lap." He was so close, however..the subject's body could not handle it and died five minutes later. I'll find a way to make it and with a body like yours, I can pull it off. Maybe I won't have to slice you open after all..maybe I can make the mother of all serum."

Paris Scarborough, 19

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Paris nodded as he listened. The rat ran into his palm, and he quickly closed it - crushing the rodent. He slowly opened his fingers, necrotic energy rushing into the form again - the rat starting to rush about again - never leaving the area within his palm for long. "I don't know much about these things - but do you imagine the difficulty with creating a beast with 'limitless' anything would be that which is overwhelming the host? Perhaps you might start with something smaller - something that can self-regulate over time. Giving the body time to acclimatise to the new form." He sat back - placing the now live rat at the base of the now hidden head of the snake - where it quietly rested. His free hand rose to his chin as he thought - rubbing it softly. "What about a hydra? Could you add fewer limbs at the start, mixed with Hydra DNA? That way the body can regrow and increase its limbs over time - giving it less of a strained initial acclimatisation? Hmmm...." His eyes looked up at the sky as he thought. He had never considered this level of science - but the idea of building something by taking only the best parts from something else - it was exciting.

Maxine nods "yeah, I guess so" she looks between the two siblings trying to figure out how safe she would be around them "I was classified a street criminal, which I already knew before coming here. All this take over the world and enslave people stuff isn't exactly what I was going for."

Conner White

Conner stroked his chin and opened another notebook."yes, yes...that could work. However, I still don't think it will work on a normal human, but..what if I add the ashes of a Phoenix? A hydra and a Phoenix will do..but that also might be overwhelming? What if the body explodes? Or melt..I need someone with a strong body." Conner kept writing in his notebook and grunted in anger. His snake could feel his frustration and rest her head on top of his to clam the boy down." Urg! So annoying! I need to cut something now! I need to make something. ..where's the mouse?" He didn't notice that Paris had it
A L M O S A L M O S

Paris Scarborough, 19

Acethekidd Acethekidd

Paris looked at Connor as the other started acting up. He seldom became fidgety - or anxious even, but when a piece of work eluded him he could become just as - if not more so - visibly frustrated. The mouse, which had been sitting on the back of the snake's head - had now fallen off and was sitting just out of sight of Connor - hidden behind the mass of the snake. Paris picked up the thing and held it out to Connor on an open palm. The mouse sat up - blinking at the boy. "Looking for this?"

------------------------

This has been rather quiet for the Weekend - I was waiting for the rest to reply - just to get a few posts between us - if just to keep the thread well balanced. I do hope this thing is not dying out already.

Edward: I smiled. I'm not much into that either.
Malice: Well, it's not for everyone. After all, the regime needs something to fight.

Maxine tugs on her curls thinking "so what sort of classifications do you have?"

Malice: I'm majoring in Black Magic and I rank villain. But then I was reminded of something that concerned me. Edward here will be cannon fodder if he doesn't wise up.
Edward: How encouraging.

Maxine looks at Edward. "She's right you know. If you don't try to blend in and be evil you will end up in a lot of trouble here. This is not the place to try to be good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back