• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Artifact

keeruh

boo

• intro

Hell N Back

Bakar

overview.

S
    pring break is finally here, and a group of college kids are heading to Cabo to soak up the sun, sand, and waves. Little did they know that their trip was about to take a turn for the unexpected. While exploring a local market, they come across an ancient artifact that looks like it's been buried for centuries. The artifact is intricately carved with mysterious symbols and has an eerie glow that seems to pulse with energy.

Intrigued by their find, the group decides to buy the artifact and take it back to their hotel. They're not quite sure what it is or what it does, but they all agree that it's pretty cool. However, they soon realize that they're not the only ones interested in the artifact.

Unbeknownst to them, a secret agency has been tracking the artifact for years. They believe that it possesses immense power and could be used for world domination. When the agency learns that the college kids have the artifact, they launch a full-scale search for them.

As the students enjoy their spring break, they notice that they're being followed and begin to suspect that something is not quite right. When they confront the agency, they find themselves in a deadly game of cat and mouse, with the artifact as the ultimate prize.

The agency will stop at nothing to get their hands on the artifact, and the students soon realize that they are in way over their heads. With danger around every corner, they must use all their wits and bravery to protect the artifact and themselves. They team up with a local archaeologist who helps them decipher the symbols on the artifact and discover its true power.

As they race against time to unlock the secrets of the ancient artifact, the students find themselves in the midst of an epic adventure that will change their lives forever. Will they be able to outsmart the agency and protect the artifact, or will it fall into the wrong hands?

intro

roles

rules

The artifact,

what are we
doing?

genre

action, mystery

status

accepting

gms

spots open

all

faceclaims

realistic

♡coded by uxie♡

hi all! we’re still hoping for a few more people to show interest, but I just wanted to let everyone know that the link to the character sheets thread will be posted shortly. Thank you!

Definitely interested! From the song choice to the combination of action, adventure, and mystery, this sounds super fun.

oie_22184756t77dAdn3.jpg

* i use capitalization for role plays.

name: boshbanter uec
his eyes: light green as such with subtle light yellow around his pupils.

personality: his kind and helpful behavior mainly describes him, and his creative and decorative behavior is secret. he wishes for everyone to have more and is an activist for righteousness. boshbanter tells many people to stay inside more for safety, though he tries to travel with some friend for safety if he must travel at all.

his favorite holiday is christmas, and when boshbanter decorates, he tries to have something christmas for decoration. posing boshbanter does secretly, and such with such secrecy, is him as such; him, trying to exist alone. such is him, lazy, though he is ambitious.

history: boshbanter never wanted to go to school at all as such for him, such as want, was to exist at home and sleep. such was him who went to school, though, for his parents wanted him to. it was too much for him to learn everything as such him; young. today he encourages people to keep their kids home from school as many bad things could exist as such. his major is english, though, and cabo, such shall exist its gift with boshbanter.

\\\

hehe, i thought i would create boshbanter early. if anything should exist different from his description, i shall have it as such differently. it is such privilege to write with you for the artifact, and i suggest everyone is safe from existing inside more.

Last edited:

* i use capitalization for role plays.

name: boshbanter uec
his eyes: light green as such with subtle light yellow around his pupils.

personality: his kind and helpful behavior mainly describes him, and his creative and decorative behavior is secret. he wishes for everyone to have more and is an activist for righteousness. boshbanter tells many people to stay inside more for safety, though he tries to travel with some friend for safety if he must travel at all.

his favorite holiday is christmas, and when boshbanter decorates, he tries to have something christmas for decoration. posing boshbanter does secretly, and such with such secrecy, is him as such; him, trying to exist alone. such is him, lazy, though he is ambitious.

history: boshbanter never wanted to go to school at all as such for him, such as want, was to exist at home and sleep. such was him who went to school, though, for his parents wanted him to. it was too much for him to learn everything as such him; young. today he encourages people to keep their kids home from school as many bad things could exist as such. his major is english, though, and cabo, such shall exist your gift with boshbanter.

\\\

hehe, i thought i would create boshbanter early. if anything should exist different from his description, i shall have it as such differently. it is such privilege to write with you for the artifact, and i suggest everyone is safe from existing inside more.
So while I appreciate your enthusiasm, we’re actually not posting our characters here. There will be a separate thread up later today.

hello all, for anyone interested in applying, the character sheet thread is up. Please access the link here !

There is no due date at the moment, though a more solid one will be set in stone soon. Thank you! I can’t wait to meet everybody’s characters.

hey all! just doing a small thread bump in case anyone else was looking to join us. I also want to say that I’m super excited to see everyone’s characters, they’re looking great so far.

hello all! I wanted to set a tentative deadline for sheets for Friday, May 5th. The interest check will remain open and active until that date, in case anyone would like to join us!! For anyone who missed it, the link to the sheets thread is a few posts above this one. Thank you!

I edited Boshbanter's first history paragraph slightly. I'm like: he thought friends were there. ooooo. (:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back