• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
(I can work with that lol)

Bailey walks up to the farm boy. "Wow. You guys really do work hard all day. I'm impressed." She nods in approval with her hands on her hips.
(Sorry it's bad 😂)
The oldest of the bunch rolled his eyes and continued to work, moving bails of hay. The two younger of the three stoped and looked over to Bailey. "Thanks little lady, just doing our job.." one of them said lifting up a bail. "Its really hard work, but we are experts...up and workin from sun up to down.." the other one replied.

"Oh..." Mirabelle frowned as she leaned against the fence. "I know the feldmen.... done vet vists and actually helped that cow be born a year ago..." Mirabelle said pointing out to a brown speckled cow in the field. "Me and my coworker had reported this family....however nothing was ever done....the father is good at hiding it when it comes to the authority's..." Mirabelle said
"Well they seem to have less of a need to hide any wrongdoings now. Guess they think that since the world;s going to hell police don't have a reason to be around anymore." He leaned back and pulled his wallet from his pocket. "This badge still means something to me though. And if you ask me it's more important than ever that someone cares enough to make to do the right thing."

"I know." He said.

"Don't drink. Just tired."

He looked at her. "You are gonna do something eventually you know."

(Sorry it's bad 😂)
The oldest of the bunch rolled his eyes and continued to work, moving bails of hay. The two younger of the three stoped and looked over to Bailey. "Thanks little lady, just doing our job.." one of them said lifting up a bail. "Its really hard work, but we are experts...up and workin from sun up to down.." the other one replied.
Bailey glances at Eugene after taking note of the fact that the oldest of the group ignored her. "What do you mean? I already do plenty." She looks back at the guys working and talking to her. Her eyes widen a little when one of them casually lifts up a hay bale. "Wow....that thing looks like it weighs more than I do, and you just lifted it up so casually. You guys must be able to bench press cars or something by now with all that strength."

Bailey glances at Eugene after taking note of the fact that the oldest of the group ignored her. "What do you mean? I already do plenty." She looks back at the guys working and talking to her. Her eyes widen a little when one of them casually lifts up a hay bale. "Wow....that thing looks like it weighs more than I do, and you just lifted it up so casually. You guys must be able to bench press cars or something by now with all that strength."
"Nice guys. Still waiting for you to take me up on that offer to talk about your problems like you promised." He sakd.

"Long drive and the threat of zombies will do that to ya." He said in a lighthearted tone.
"Yeah no where to climb around here... Well. The house but the old guy already yelled at me for it."

"Well they seem to have less of a need to hide any wrongdoings now. Guess they think that since the world;s going to hell police don't have a reason to be around anymore." He leaned back and pulled his wallet from his pocket. "This badge still means something to me though. And if you ask me it's more important than ever that someone cares enough to make to do the right thing."
"Your right they will have less of a tendency to hide any wrong things they are doing, but they still might be curious around strangers..."Mirabelle replied watching as he leaned against the fence and took out his wallet. She looked at the badge as he told her how important that symbol in his hand was still important to him. She gently smiled seeing how much the importance of said badge still meant to him and his strong sense to protect others. But her small smile went away as the world now was very different and the mindset of others around them could quickly change, especially the mindset of very unstable people. "Jason I do admire your sense of wanting to help and protect those around you, which is why I understand why you become a cop. But times are different and the world around has been is falling apart rather quickly and things have been changing in a blink of an eye....with this yes, of course, there will be people that will quickly take the opportunity to push aside and stop out authority to make rules to their own liking...and I do agree that its when people with a moral compass and those that care enough to make the right choices is the most important....but just be careful...the world now is more dangerous than before..."

"Your right they will have less of a tendency to hide any wrong things they are doing, but they still might be curious around strangers..."Mirabelle replied watching as he leaned against the fence and took out his wallet. She looked at the badge as he told her how important that symbol in his hand was still important to him. She gently smiled seeing how much the importance of said badge still meant to him and his strong sense to protect others. But her small smile went away as the world now was very different and the mindset of others around them could quickly change, especially the mindset of very unstable people. "Jason I do admire your sense of wanting to help and protect those around you, which is why I understand why you become a cop. But times are different and the world around has been is falling apart rather quickly and things have been changing in a blink of an eye....with this yes, of course, there will be people that will quickly take the opportunity to push aside and stop out authority to make rules to their own liking...and I do agree that its when people with a moral compass and those that care enough to make the right choices is the most important....but just be careful...the world now is more dangerous than before..."
"I know it is..." He said. "Things are changing. I'll have to change too. But that doesn't mean leaving behind my values and my character."

Jebediah the oldest of the three just continued to work ignoring his two younger brothers and the two strangers. Jerimiah (middle brother) looked at Bailey and Eugene as he lifts another bale and takes it into the barn, before coming back for another. The younger one Jedidiah smirks "yea we're pretty strong, this work is no sweat for us and yea,...bet we can bench press a car like if it was a baby" he replied

(oh this is difficult for me....the cringe......or does it have to be more cringe🤔

"Nice guys. Still waiting for you to take me up on that offer to talk about your problems like you promised." He sakd.

"Yeah no where to climb around here... Well. The house but the old guy already yelled at me for it."
Eddie laughs. "I think everyone's getting an earful from the old grump."

Jebediah the oldest of the three just continued to work ignoring his two younger brothers and the two strangers. Jerimiah (middle brother) looked at Bailey and Eugene as he lifts another bale and takes it into the barn, before coming back for another. The younger one Jedidiah smirks "yea we're pretty strong, this work is no sweat for us and yea,...bet we can bench press a car like if it was a baby" he replied

(oh this is difficult for me....the cringe......or does it have to be more cringe🤔
(The criiiinnnnnggggeeeee!!! Lmao I'm fine with whatever)

"Now's not the time." Bailey responds to Eugene before looking at Jedidiah. "I don't doubt it. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like a tour of this place. As a nurse, it's imperative that I'm as aware of my environment as possible."

"Now's not the time." Bailey responds to Eugene before looking at Jedidiah. "I don't doubt it. If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like a tour of this place. As a nurse, it's imperative that I'm as aware of my environment as possible."
"When will be?"

"I know it is..." He said. "Things are changing. I'll have to change too. But that doesn't mean leaving behind my values and my character."
Mirabelle gently nodded when he said that he will have to change, knowing that she and everyone around them will have to do that as well as change along with the world they were living in. "that might be the best thing to do, to hold on to the good values and what makes us human...and it seems that this world we live in now will definitely bring out the evilness in some." Mirabelle said as she messed with one of her curls and she nervously looked over to the farmhouse in the distance.

"When will be?"
"Later." She answered.
Jerimiah came back and looked at Bailey and then towards Eugene "Hey bud...why don't ya leave... don't ya see the lady is not interested in talking to you.....she more intrasted in men like us....you seem like a nerd that never set foot out to the sun...can lift a spoon maybe..." He laughed shooing Eugene away. Jedidiah the younger brother nodded "ya a nurse that be handy...you must be crazy smart...ill show you around the farm, ya like it's big"

Jerimiah came back and looked at Bailey and then towards Eugene "Hey bud...why don't ya leave... don't ya see the lady is not interested in talking to you.....she more intrasted in men like us....you seem like a nerd that never set foot out to the sun...can lift a spoon maybe..." He laughed shooing Eugene away. Jedidiah the younger brother nodded "ya a nurse that be handy...you must be crazy smart...ill show you around the farm, ya like it's big"
"She's not interested in you she's buttering you up to take advantage of you later so sje doesn't have to do more work. You're just too much of a meathead to see it."

Mirabelle gently nodded when he said that he will have to change, knowing that she and everyone around them will have to do that as well as change along with the world they were living in. "that might be the best thing to do, to hold on to the good values and what makes us human...and it seems that this world we live in now will definitely bring out the evilness in some." Mirabelle said as she messed with one of her curls and she nervously looked over to the farmhouse in the distance.
"Don't worry. Everything will be alright. So long as we stick together." He said.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright. So long as we stick together." He said.
Mirabelle looked up over to Jason and nodded. "True...we are apart of a very interesting group of people for sure." Mirabelle smiled looking over to the caravan of cars and most of the group they came with around the crescent line of cars.

"She's not interested in you she's buttering you up to take advantage of you later so sje doesn't have to do more work. You're just too much of a meathead to see it."
"Now now. No need to be mean and spit nonsense to each other." Bailey said trying to diffuse the situation. She didn't want tension to build between the two groups. She smiles shyly at the compliment. "I am pretty intelligent. Lead the way, please."

"Sure pip squeak....just jealous she finally ran into some real men?" Jedidiah bellowed "now head away to were you belong before we knock you out of our property.." Jerimiah threatened.
"Now now. No need to be mean and spit nonsense to each other." Bailey said trying to diffuse the situation. She didn't want tension to build between the two groups. She smiles shyly at the compliment. "I am pretty intelligent. Lead the way, please."
"Fine fine...let's go" one of the brothers said the second brother stoping as well as they took the lead of this farm tour.

"Sure pip squeak....just jealous she finally ran into some real men?" Jedidiah bellowed "now head away to were you belong before we knock you out of our property.." Jerimiah threatened.

"Fine fine...let's go" one of the brothers said the second brother stoping as well as they took the lead of this farm tour.
"You can try." Eugene said.

Mirabelle looked up over to Jason and nodded. "True...we are apart of a very interesting group of people for sure." Mirabelle smiled looking over to the caravan of cars and most of the group they came with around the crescent line of cars.
"I'm gonna go check on everyone." He said.

"Please, no violence guys. We all just met today." Bailey said as she followed the brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back