• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Lexi's already checking the building." Jason said. "But I'm pretty sure its safe. Once again the power is still on. I would have expected this stuff to stop working by now."
"Oh.....sorry....did not notice....she sneaked off with out me noticing....." Mirabelle said looking at the building. "Well back in the house, gas...light and the internet were all functional...its strange yesterday but we shoul just count our blessings and enjoy that we have such luck it's all still around..." Mirabelle said.

"You really did come prepared." She said.
"Well O got food, water, tools, and games. Survival is great. Living is better." Eugene said with his trademark smile. "Oh by the way I had something for you." He suddenly gave jer a hug. "I don't know what you uad been through before all this but I know it must have been hard and painful. And I wanna help you in anyway I can."

"Well O got food, water, tools, and games. Survival is great. Living is better." Eugene said with his trademark smile. "Oh by the way I had something for you." He suddenly gave jer a hug. "I don't know what you uad been through before all this but I know it must have been hard and painful. And I wanna help you in anyway I can."
"Something for me? Like wha-" Bailey pauses as she doesn't expect the hug. She looks annoyed at first, but she sighs. "That's...really nice of you, but I'm not sure that's possible."

"Oh.....sorry....did not notice....she sneaked off with out me noticing....." Mirabelle said looking at the building. "Well back in the house, gas...light and the internet were all functional...its strange yesterday but we shoul just count our blessings and enjoy that we have such luck it's all still around..." Mirabelle said.
"Good point." Jason said.

"Good point." Jason said.
"Well if the area is clear I go set up an area for the kids to be able to sleep tonight" Mirabelle spoke.

Andrez was just excited to go into the store wanting g to stock up his backpack with sweets as he followed his older sider

"Well if the area is clear I go set up an area for the kids to be able to sleep tonight" Mirabelle spoke.

Andrez was just excited to go into the store wanting g to stock up his backpack with sweets as he followed his older sider
Ali went with him but she looked for the healthiest stuff she could find.

Ali went with him but she looked for the healthiest stuff she could find.
Andrez went around stuffing his bag with all of his favorites. In his arms he was carrying some chips donuts and candy when her round the corner and spotted Ali going for the more healthier options "Why are you getting trail mix...and dried fruit?....this whole store is full of yummy things our parents would never let us buy....this is our chance to have fun and get all the best things!"

Andrez went around stuffing his bag with all of his favorites. In his arms he was carrying some chips donuts and candy when her round the corner and spotted Ali going for the more healthier options "Why are you getting trail mix...and dried fruit?....this whole store is full of yummy things our parents would never let us buy....this is our chance to have fun and get all the best things!"
"Boys are so dumb." She said. "We need to eat good things to survive."

"You think this is gonna be the new norm?" He asks.
"I have no clue. Anything is possible. I'm hoping it wont be. So far it's kind of weird. In like every zombie movie or apocalypse movie there is like no power but so far electricity is still working fine. Even these gas pumps are working fine. " she said as she was thinking.

"I have no clue. Anything is possible. I'm hoping it wont be. So far it's kind of weird. In like every zombie movie or apocalypse movie there is like no power but so far electricity is still working fine. Even these gas pumps are working fine. " she said as she was thinking.
"Yeah. That IS weird." He agreed. "Oh no. They better not charge me extra on my power bill!"

"Yeah. That IS weird." He agreed. "Oh no. They better not charge me extra on my power bill!"
"I think the electric company had more important things to do than give you your latest bill." She laughed putting the handle of the pump back in its spot. "Well cars are fueled up. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back