• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Art of Survival (Currently Closed)

Characters
Here
"Right sorry. I've been running around the other surounding buildings. Making sure there's nothing to worry about nearby." He said.

Eugene smiled at her statement. "Truer words have never been spoken." He said.
"You're sounding like you've become a fan of mine." Bailey said. "Remind me to give you an autograph sometime."

Mirabelle watched as Lexi went off to take a nap. Feeling better than she had decided to take some rest even if Lexi wasn't too happy about doing that instead of continuing to work.
Jason seemed to be in a similar situation to Lexi. Though he didn't want to admit it either. "I have to rest too. We'll watch in shifts." He said. He looked st the sun going doen. "Ali, Andrez its time fkr bed." He walked up to Mirabelle's father. "Please make sure they don't fight, its best if we don't make too many loud noises."
She chuckled. "That's good"
Harry climbed back onto the roof.

(Ooooh thats Boxxane)

She chuckled. "That's good"

Jason seemed to be in a similar situation to Lexi. Though he didn't want to admit it either. "I have to rest too. We'll watch in shifts." He said. He looked st the sun going doen. "Ali, Andrez its time fkr bed." He walked up to Mirabelle's father. "Please make sure they don't fight, its best if we don't make too many loud noises."

"I'll take first shift then." Bailey said.

"I'll take the last one." Eddie volunteered. "That way I can get some sleep now."

"I'll take first shift then." Bailey said.

"I'll take the last one." Eddie volunteered. "That way I can get some sleep now."
"I'll be fine with any shift." Taylor shrugged.

Mirabelle looked over at Jason and gently nodded glad to see he was also going to go rest. "Jason is right come on you two" Mirabelle said as she usured the two kids away to the employee brake room were she and Dorothy had set up sleeping areas for the group.

Darren looked over to Jason and nodded "no need to worry its bed time they will be out like a light and you won't have to worry. Am sorry for my son and his behavior....he can be a bit head strong." The man said "hey Jason....are you actually going to get some rest?..." He asked wanting to check.

Mirabelle looked over at Jason and gently nodded glad to see he was also going to go rest. "Jason is right come on you two" Mirabelle said as she usured the two kids away to the employee brake room were she and Dorothy had set up sleeping areas for the group.

Darren looked over to Jason and nodded "no need to worry its bed time they will be out like a light and you won't have to worry. Am sorry for my son and his behavior....he can be a bit head strong." The man said "hey Jason....are you actually going to get some rest?..." He asked wanting to check.
"I'll try. Haven't slept well lately." He said with a yawn.

"That's a good point." Eddie agreed. "Gotta replenish our strength whenever we can."
"Aye, it is the most sensible thing to do...." Derrian said agreeing with Eddie "well ill go off and get some shut-eye as well" He said walking off to the gas stations saff brake room

"I'll stay out here until you come out. You should get some rest, and there's something I'd like to ask you about later if you don't mind. I'm not sure how to word it right now." Bailey said.
"Sure Bailey that's fine. Just wake me whenever." She said and went to the sleeping area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back