The art of character design (Thalia's lovely characters!)

Thalia_Neko

Ten Thousand Club
This is just a thread for myself (and for whoever else is interested). I love creating characters, and going overboard when I can. This is just here to be a gallery of the beauties that I craft! I enjoy re-reading them, and hope others might as well! <3  Thanks!

(Comment and discuss if you want! Or simply enjoy! :) )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to how I make characters.

• I try to make the bio more in-depth than your average character.
  • I try to focus on personality as a starting point.
  • I always use pics to convey my character. Pics that represent them as a person; that also hint at their inner personalities. I tend to be drawn to pretty pics, haha! (All images I use are for recreational purposes only! I don't claim ownership of any of them, and am simply using them under 'fair use'. All thanks always goes to the artwork's creators!)
  • While I do add a lot to my bios, where I can, I don't try to focus on fluff.
  • Meaning, I attempt to get to the crux of my character, and convey my intentions in as little as possible. (Sometimes it still comes out as a lot, hehe!)
  • I try to make my bios clean, and easy to navigate.
  • But unique enough, that they are fun to read through / look through!
  • Ultimately, I will rp this charrie, so I try to make them relatable, interesting, and unique. (Which for me, usually means females, sorry! I'll try to get a male up here, sometime!)
  • Two things, there tends to be unstated history in the bios, for reveals later in the rp.
  • And there tends to be something else going on with my charries that I do not state in the bio, again, for reveals later in the rps.

In the end, you can ALWAYS expect my characters to have one thing in particular...

• A PRIMARY CHARACTER FLAW.
  • All my characters have one, somewhere within the bio. It's often stated, but sometimes hinted at.
  • What this means, is that although my charries may seem cool, smart, kind, or even overpowered; there is always something underneath that, that takes those qualities away from them.
  • My charries will always have a primary character flaw, that makes them unique, and dramatic to rp.
  • The more dramatic they are to rp, the more interesting my charries tend to be (to me, and hopefully to my fellow rp partners!)

The art of naming!

• My charries will always have something going on with their names.
  • Often their names are words that have meaning in regarding to the actual character theme.
  • Sometimes double meanings. (Triple on occasion)
  • Sometimes they're names from other cultures (Japanese etc.) that mean something specific.
  • Those specifics often are personality-oriented, but not always.
  • Sometimes if you dig enough, you can find spoilers in my charries's names. Shhh!
  • Even npcs, or charries my character interacts with, or my charrie's family members have names that hint at things.
  • You just gotta look, to discover what my names mean! ;)
  • No 'johns', 'ashleys', etc. for my charries!

Alright, I think that's enough. Onto Thalia's lovelies! ^^ <3  (And if you've stuck with it this long, thanks again!)

Minor background info.

.hack fandom roleplay OC.

A VRmmorpg game called 'The World', is where this rp primarily takes place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real World Name: Akane Maki

Appearance: Akane is 5'4'', with a very slender build, and just below average weight. She has long, dry brown hair. Her usual outfit is the one in the pic below, and she never dons any extravagant clothing. Outside of the red bow in her hair, she is, also, rather against colorful clothing.

NXdMQTH.jpg

• Her eyes are often described as "dead inside", or "without any light", hinting at her true inner-self.

Personality: Akane has a very cold interior. Her real exterior is that of a girl who exhibits very little emotion. However, she hides this behind a facade of kindness, aloofness, and sweetness. In truth, she cares very little for the world she lives in, and those within it. She has a very dark inner being, that she struggles with day in and day out, with the only solace she ever manages to find being within The World. Very little seems to faze Akane in the real world. She'll only show enthusiasm, or interest in things (outside of archery, martial arts, and The World) when others are watching. To put it simply, she pretends to be happy, when deep within she lacks any passion.

Akane tends to lack warmth, or empathy. Her most common feeling is loneliness, and gloom. Some people would better say she was depressed; if they knew the real Akane. Which they don't, as Akane only ever acts happy, and upbeat around others.

Relationships:

• Akane has an intense rivalry with another girl, named, Eiko Izanagi, who's in-game name is Izanami Wild. Another archer, who treats Akane with contempt, always being smug and snide around her. She always seems to be one-step ahead of Akane, as well, causing some inner turmoil within the girl.

Eiko Izanagi ~~ Izanami Wild

6vnrB23.jpg
[/URL]

• Shigeru Maki: Akane's younger brother. She had a pretty solid relationship with him, enjoying her brother from the moment he was born into this world. However, it was not to last. After just 7 years of life, he passed away.
  • Rikona Maki: Akane has a very tumultuous relationship with her mother. Ever since the death of Shigeru. The two do not get along well. While, Rikona does not understand her teenage daughter. Akane only harbors fury for her mother.
  • Shigeo Maki: Akane is on slightly better terms with her father, but there is still animosity there. She can only just tolerate him, when she cannot tolerate her mother, at all.

Bio: Akane's life was a pretty alright one, nothing special, though; up until the birth of Shigeru, when she was 8. At that point, Akane found her relationships with her parents beginning to dwindle, while they delved deep into their work. At the same time, her relationship with her brother flourished, finally finding someone she could cling to, and love. For that is the secret to Akane's entire being. She is extremely dependent on others, more specifically, one person in particular. Whom she will latch onto, and give them her everything. Shigeru was this person for her.

However, unbeknownst to Akane, Shigeru was born ill, and the doctors had revealed to her parents that he would not have long to live. This spurred the two to seek help; both Rikona and Shigeo were scientists. Trying to discover a way to help their dying son, they inadvertently ignored their daughter, spending all their time searching for the answer. The cure. Akane did not know, but with their aid, Shigeru was able to live much longer than the doctors had originally predicted. Though, in some ways, that was worse.

They extended the time Akane got to be with her younger brother. Growing increasingly emotionally dependent on Shigeru, Akane finally snapped, when the unthinkable happened. Her parents had failed, and found no way to ultimately save young Shigeru. He passed away when she was 15. Not easily either; his passing was painful, and Akane felt every second of it.

Ever since, Akane has been distant from her parents. Two people who for the better part of 7 years were almost nonexistent. After Shigeru left them, they began to show their daughter a little more attention. By that time, it was too late, Akane had completely shut down.

Two years later, working her way through school, Akane heard about the release of a new virtual reality game, called 'The World'. This stirred something within her. A whole new world, where she could find something better in? Akane thought that sounded like heaven. For the first time in 2 years, Akane showed interest in something. Even passion. Seeking out The World with fervor. Once she finally managed to get in, it was like something awoke within Akane. She was drawn to the archer class, which is what Akane ultimately went with, naming her character 'PrimA'. Which in her mind, stood for 'Prime Arrow'. Ever since joining The World, Akane has since taken up archery, and martial arts, with one goal...

Despite her general lack of interests, or things, or anything really, Akane has extreme interest in The World. Intriguingly, Akane does have a dream: to be known as the best archer within The World.

Along that path, one person in particular, made herself known; standing in Akane's way. Another prominent 'archer' named Izanami Wild. Who seemed to not only be better at everything, but always seemed to be ahead of Akane. It didn't take long for the two to meet in the real world, and for Akane to discover her real-world name: Eiko Izanagi. An insufferable girl, who treated Akane with spiteful disdain.

------------

In-Game Name: PrimA (or "Prima")

• which is short for "Prime Arrow"

Class: Archer

Appearance: Despite Akane's policy against vibrant colors, and extravagant clothes, her in-game persona does not seem to agree with that, sporting very beautiful, and radiant armors and clothes. Her in-game persona, is almost synonymous with the very bright, pretty color of pinkish-red.

Tdn0Sco.jpg

How long have you played the world: Since two weeks after launch

• Since Shigeru's death, those were the toughest two weeks of Akane's life.

What type of player are you?: Treasure Hunter/Thrill seeker

What level is your character: 51

Your in game character history: Prima was a very adept player, instantly picking up on all the intricacies of The World, quickly working her way through it, with valiant zeal. The girl had an insane passion for The World, as if she had been reborn, like a phoenix. She managed to sort of power through the gap with other players, that she experienced, since getting the game late. Though, no one for awhile knew Prima's real-world counterpart. In-game Prima is vibrant, and she acts with zest. Everyone that came her way noted her eagerness, and wild passion. Many were left impressed with her archery skills.

Until, she met another archer in particular: Izanami Wild. An archer who seemed to put everything Prima did to shame. Izanami seemed to be more prominent, with more players knowing her name. Within Prima something sparked, and that was when she realized she was envious. She wanted the spotlight. That was when Prima decided to make it her goal, to be the best archer in all of The World. An ambitious goal, sure, but one Prima would seek with a frenzy. Even going so far as to enroll in the archery club at her school, in the real world. Even taking up martial arts to better hone her body for the use of a bow. Prima's goal in-game, and irl was to be the best, most well-known archer in all of The World.

Other: The wings are cosmetic, and symbolic. The 'flight' is a metaphor for Prima (and Akane)'s journey in The World.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minor background info.

A rp based on the Claymore-verse. Except with magic and witches, instead of just sword-wielding demon-women.

The setting is medieval and dark fantasy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: Letitia Darkchildnickname or title: "Nightess" Letitia or Letitia "of the Night"symbol: 

latest

coven or collective: covencoven rank: 4witch type: offensiveprimary magic: "destruction magic""Consumed Witch" appearance: 

Scene_069.jpg

demon or spirit contract: Belial - Demon Lord of Destructiondemon appearance: 

demon_lord_by_yuchenghong-d658v53.jpg

gender: femaleage: 18height: 5'2''weight: 118 lbseye color: greenhair color: black

description:personality: Letitia is sometimes a very dark and brooding type of individual. Her glum nature can appear rather haunting. As well as her distant nature, appearing scary and/or chilling. That isn't to say she doesn't know how to have fun -she does. Letitia enjoys her rather dark side and how it seems to torment others. She has great fun in making others fearful. She is tormenting in that way, but she's never bad. Letitia is a kind person at heart, and takes helping others very seriously, even when she's joking about it. In fact, Letitia takes her place as a witch of the coven the most seriously out of anyone. Never has there been a more dedicated witch in all of the coven's history. That isn't to say, that Letitia doesn't have a mind of her own. If she senses something is wrong then she will take all things into consideration before acting. Letitia is "dark playful, but dutifully serious". At her core, Letitia ultimately enjoys being a witch, and doing what she does. She will express her dark side quickly, and does not believe in weakness, or being cautious. These points in her personality can make it very rough to deal with her. She is not an easy person to be around.history: As a young girl, Letitia lived in a remote village on the outskirts of the western country. Her village was small, and inviting, if not a bit mysterious and strange. Her household consisted of a father, mother, two younger brothers, and herself. Her home was small, and humble. One night the village was attacked by the walking dead. They arose from the village's cemetery and attacked the village murdering everyone and everything in sight. Letitia running for her life, found her home; within was her father, her mother, and her two younger brothers. Her mother and brothers bodies were strewn across the floor, red blood spilling from them. While her father stood there laughing, his face and body distorted. He had been possessed by a demon, and had raised the dead to attack their village. Letitia, upon seeing the horror, turned and fled, running into the nearby forest, trying to escape that hell. She ran headfirst into a Recruiter Sage. Who took the crying girl in with open arms. Since then, she has been with the Coven, as a very dutiful witch. She rose quickly through the ranks. That incident happened 7 years ago. Now she goes around, trying to stop such a thing from ever occurring again.

Name: BrandyTitle: n/aSymbol: n/a

Coven or Collective or Apostate: ApostateCoven or Collective Rank: n/aWitch or Sage type: OffensivePrimary Magic: All-Fire

Consumed Witch appearance:

D7YXN8r.jpg

Demon or Spirit contract: Cornerstone Demon Lord of the All-Fire: AlastorDemon Appearance:

NXE48gS.jpg

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 112 lbs

Eye Color: Milky White (She's blind)

Hair Color: Bright blood-red

Description:

nnH5alv.jpg

Personality: Brandy is a feisty one, with somewhat of a nasty streak. She is greatly envious of the Coven witch, Letitia, and harbors a self-made rivalry with her, that only she upholds. A young witch, with an immature mindset, and false ideas of grandeur, Brandy often gets herself into inane trouble. However, she considers these situations times of good luck, and figures she is better for them. The redhead relishes causing trouble, and mischief. Anything that causes inconvenience for others, really. Her dream is to one day surpass the 'Nightess', and eventually kill her.

On a side note, Brandy loves to cuddle. Oh, how she loves to cuddle.

As an Apostate, Brandy has a penchant for breaking the law, and delving into mysterious arts she aught-not delve into. Demon-lore and demon-kind are her forte. She is always scouting out potential Demons to make use of, and is eager to foil Coven plans. A girl with a mean-streak, but a love for fun, she often meddles in the affairs of the Coven. Unlike other Apostates, who have a smarter brain to stay out of such affairs. Brandy doesn't care though; it's like a personal crusade to ruin the Coven's time and efforts.

History:  A young witch, living in some rural far-flung place. Apostate, and enemy of the Coven. Had a run in with Letitia once... saw that Coven Witch's magical abilities, and grew increasingly furious about them. Envious of Letitia's abilities, her anger rose, with the selfish belief that Letitia 'stole' powers that belonged to her, Brandy vowed to one day end the Nightess's mortal life. Everything the Apostate has done since, has been to further that goal. Whether it was sneaking around in towns, hearing whispers of Letitia's whereabouts. Or whether it was resting in some shack for days to weeks on end, being lazy. Everything, has been to further her dream's completion: to locate, end, and take what is her's back, from her target. Seriously. It has been. I promise.

Minor background info.

These OCs are from rps based on the RWBY fandom.

In RWBY, characters have Aura (in short, a spiritual forcefield), and Semblances (in short, unique powers, ala Xmen).

Charrie names often have color-based origins and meanings.

Faunus are basically animal-people, who are discriminated against in RWBY.

Name: Ivory Iyzma Skye

Color: Sky Blue

Name/Color relevance: Blue is a common color for people from Atlas. It has other associations with Skye, from her very coloring, to the fact that she's based on Icarus who flew in the skies, to being a dove Faunus, who also take to the skies, to 'ice' being her primarily used Dust.

Nickname*: (decided in rp)

Race: Faunus (Dove)

Faunus characteristics: Has a set of wings on her back, that she can use for limited flight (more with the use of Aura). Has other sets of feathers here and there.

Height: 6'2''Hair: Long, wild, blue hair, that often has three very long 'tails'.

Sexuality: Bi (but leans towards women)

Weapon: 

Blade Daedalus: spoken in that order. Not an incredibly unique weapon, to be sure, but it does have its perks. Blade Daedalus, is a great broadsword. It has a unique mechanism, that is crafted that has open edges. From these open edges, the sword 'breathes' dust. Depending on what dust is put within the blade, is what depends on its ethereal-like glow, and abilities. Often the dust she uses with her Semblance, is the dust located in the sword, and vice-versa. Primarily, Blade Daedalus is infused with ice dust.

Semblance: 

Skye has the uncanny ability to harden her skin to a very durable material akin to diamonds, which she uncannily calls 'Diamondskin'. When she does this she is practically invulnerable, but has very limited movement, if she can even move at all. However, while in this state, she can absorb dust, and using this dust, different effects can occur. She however, cannot deal with fire. It is her bane, it breaks her Semblance and impedes her as a warrior. Primarily, she uses Ice based dust.

Emblem: "A strong-willed diamond."

WlWGzg4.jpg

Hunter/Huntress: Huntress

From what area do you reside*: Once lived in Atlas, moved to Vale.

Personality:

Skye is very sure of herself, and can sometimes come off cocky, especially when she is being a stick in the mud, as she is often the no-nonsense-get-things-done type. However, despite her assurance of her abilities, she does have her highs and lows. Sometimes she feels weak, and is hampered by indecisiveness and worry. One day she will speak the world of her abilities, and other days she will under-perform based on her uncertainty. Though, mostly, she is overconfident, and strides head-first, throwing herself in without a second thought.

Likes*:  Strength, Will Power, Fighting, Getting Stronger, Respect

Dislikes*:  Indecisiveness, Her Past, Lying, Failing, Faunus Heritage

Skills:  Limited flight, Advanced Control over Blade Daedalus and her Semblance, Impressive Physical Strength and Endurance

Weaknesses:  Too head-strong, Too Wild, Falters in Communication and Team-Efforts, Disregards Own Safety, Over Reliance on Semblance and Aura

History:

Skye is a dove Faunus, who was born in Atlas. For the most part of her training and career as a would-be Huntress, she was trained at the academies in Atlas; until recently, with special privileges, due her status as a Faunus, she was allowed to transfer: to Beacon Academy. Or, rather, that is the short story. As she trained and schooled in Atlas's academies, she moonlighted as a White Fang member, being trained and schooled by her fellow Faunus in Atlas. Turns out, Atlas has the biggest group of renegade, vigilante Faunus of all the kingdoms, due in part to the Schnee Dust company headquarters there. Feeling, at first, what they were doing was right, Skye learned quite a lot. She learned how to be combative. How to fight. As well as how to destroy and conquer. However, she soon began to question herself... and her parents. Parents who were also apart of the White Fang, who had actually, gotten their daughter to join the White Fang in the first place. Conflicted, Skye decided to make a choice: White Fang (and her parents), or simply -herself.

After committing various crimes that Skye was not proud of, she found out about an opportunity. The opportunity to transfer to Vale, and join Beacon Academy there, instead of continue on with Atlas Academy, and inadvertently the White Fang. Sick of militaristic control, Skye took the one bone thrown her way, and hopped on a shuttle to Vale, never looking back.

Relationships*: (decided in rp)

Looks:  Skye's outfit is very Atlas-esque, but has its own unique cues. It is a striking blue, resembling the brightest of blue hues, clashing with whites and with just a hint of yellow. She wears a pleated blue skirt, and a white lace, mystical-looking band about her midsection for dramatic flair. She has thigh-high blue-black stockings, and knee-high, metallic-like armored boots. Adorned on her are Atlas-esque cross-like patterns, giving her a very refined image. Her shirt is sleeveless, with a bow just below her collarbone. Her hands are clad in armored gauntlets. Skye, for a female, has a rather imposing figure, standing tall, and strong, with Atlas colors and design. Her no-nonsense attitude adds to this image.

Inspiration:

Skye is based on two characters in particular: both fictional. Primarily, she is based on Emma Frost, from X-men. A character who has the ability to turn her skin to diamond, and resist mental-based abilities. The other character she is based on is Icarus, from Greek myth. Her personality is based on the fact that Icarus's hubris is what ultimately lead to his fall. Which is why Skye is very confident, but often has "low" moments, and why she is weak to fire, as the wax melted in Icarus's wings and sent him falling to his death.

Song:

Other: Skye is the leader of a four-man team called: team INJL (Angel).

Greta Hideyoshi Saizo

TWdjOG2.png

Name: Greta Hideyoshi Saizo

Color: Dark Grey

Name/Color relevance:  As a ninja, Greta often "hides" in the shadows

Nickname*: (decided in rp)

Race: Faunus (Panther)

Faunus characteristics: 

Height: 4'9''
Hair: Long dark-blue hair, usually tied in an upper pony tail.

Sexuality: Unknown currently

Weapon:  As a ninja, Greta employs many different weapons, from ninja stars, to smoke bombs, to tiny daggers, and even at times brandishing brass knuckles. However, her main weapon of choice is a nasty, distasteful chain-whip that can form back into a long-spear, which is primarily wielded by her tail named 'Sasuke'.

1831161.jpg

Semblance: "Shadow-struct": Greta has the ability to create barriers and objects out of shadows.

Emblem:  "Shadow Strike"

CdqoVXE.jpg

Hunter/Huntress: Ninja to Huntress

From what area do you reside*: Possibly from Mistral, now Vale

Personality: During combat, Greta's ninja instincts meld with her panther-Faunus instincts, making her a savage and sadistic killer. In fact, she largely acts this way. Aloof, and calculating, with a mix of snark, and snide, Greta is confident to the core. Outside of her comfort zone is another story. She is easily distracted, and embarrasses at even the slightest things. Especially if someone is able to grab a hold of her tail, in which case she generally just melts. Greta acts tough, and dark, even clever, but in actuality, is misguided, and hopeless. 'Cute' controls her, and even though she's a 'panther-Faunus', her kitty instincts tend to take over. Such as the fact she tends to add "mew" after everything she says.

Nonethless, Greta isn't a perfect little kitty; underneath it all, she is a tortured, turbulent soul. Wrath and rage, boiling, ready to explode outward in a violent and dangerous maelstrom of grief and pain.

Likes*: Cute things, being petted (especially on her tail!), combat, intimidating others

Dislikes*: Cute things, being petted (especially on her tail!), failing to intimidate others, being embarrassed

Skills:  As a ninja, Greta is quite skilled in acrobatics and evade tactics. Her maneuverability is further enhanced by her cat-like reflexes. Even her nails and teeth can be weapons. She is proficient with ninja tools such as ninja stars, and smoke bombs, and she wields Sasuke with deadly accuracy. Another thing about Greta, is she loves fighting in the shadows, or in the dark (especially the dark!), as a Faunus, she can see in the dark, and she loves taking advantage of that fact.

Weaknesses: Greta has a single crippling weakness. She absolutely melts when someone grabs her tail, and begins to pet it. She will collapse when that happens. She is also weak to cute things in general, and has trouble fighting an enemy if they're being cute. She is also easily distracted, and embarrassed. Her attention falters when she's embarrassed.

History: 

Greta's origins are shrouded in mystery, like much about her. Born to a loving Faunus couple, it appeared as if she would have a lovely childhood. However, prejudice was too great. In a terrible incident, people attacked the small Faunus community, leaving none alive. Just a kitten at the time, Greta was barely spared, and given to foster parents. At a very young age, she inevitably found out what had happened their differences too great. Running away from her foster home, as her new 'parents' were humans, she sought somewhere to be accepted. She could not stay there, not with the humans that had taken her real parents from her. With the pain of unjust murder fresh in her mind, Greta's mind began to warp, to shape into something wrathful. Vowing vengeance, she would return.

Struggling so young, out on her own, she stumbled through the woods, lost. By miracle she was found, and indoctrinated into a small tight-knit group of ninja.

Disciplined, and molded, Greta was a new person. Not anymore accepting than she had before, instead her mind-set was altered, with her anger, and pain locked away in her heart. Seeing her age, her new ninja brethren debated what to do with her. Realizing that they were almost as terrible as the people that had set the girl on such a dark path, they resolved to give her a better, brighter future. Mind-distorted, they dropped her off at Beacon when she came of that age, hoping she would use her new skills as a Huntress for good.

Relationships*: (decided in rp)

Looks: Greta has long, wild dark-blue hair, usually held upright in a ponytail. Her primary garb is a dark ninja outfit, which helps her both move quickly, and hide in the shadows. She has a relatively short stature, and can seem un-imposing, but when shes going all feral on you, you know you're in for a tough time. Her Faunus traits tend to be more subdued, when shes not aggressive. Primarily her tail, which she keeps hidden for a surprise factor. Her tail is surprisingly strong, and will often in combat reveal itself, and wield her weapon Sasuke, freeing up her hands. Greta's eyes are a piercing shade of red, and glow brightly when she's in a combatitive mood. (Which tends to be often.) Despite all this, Greta is often seen as adorable, or charming. Her short stature, and Faunus characteristics make her quiet the sought after little kitty.

Inspiration:  Loosely based on a gender-bent version of Kirigakure Saizo. Kirigakure literally means "hiddent mist", of which Greta often attacks from shadows, and smoke, and mists. A ninja who is said to be "careless", in contradiction Saizo was often referred to as calm, cool, and elegant, who was rumored to be handsome and feminine.

Rosa Yennenga

pink-anime-girl-1920x1080.jpg

Appearance:
A 17 year old girl. Who is 5'10. Long bright pink hair, formed usually in a high ponytail, that hangs down to her ankles. Bright pink eyes, pink earrings in the shape of hooves, dangle from her ears, and she sports pink eye-shadow and bright pink lipstick. She has a white top, that opens across her back, revealing a pink bow, that could be mistaken and resembles wings, tattooed on her back. The rest of her outfit consists of a pink "battle skirt", etched with her sign, a white stallion, with a rider wielding a pink bow. The rest of her outfit is mish-mashed, with white and black flair. She wears long white leggings, and black calf-high heeled-boots, with pink underneath.

Personality:
Rosa is a headstrong, heavy-opinionated person. She believes in strength and ferocity, which aids her in being not only a skilled fighter, but a ruthlessly efficient one. That being said, Rosa is quite elegant on the battlefield. Her combat style with her bow is one akin to dancing. However, when she switches it to her spear, she becomes more aggressive, and its spike finds its targets mercilessly.

Rosa is not the most intelligent person. In fact, she'd rather speak her mind about things, without fully understanding them. She is sometime quick to anger and aggression, trying to get her opinion across, but recognizes it as a fault, and oftentimes goes about sulking, ruminating in her own pathetic-ness and folly. Despite, Rosa's rather lack of intelligence, she loves to be witty, and will often throw out one-liners trying to be witty and funny. When she can't come up with something creative to say she gets flustered and annoyed.

Weapon:
Artemisnir

Artemisnir has two forms, with a third mini-form. Its first form is a beautiful, elegant, pink and white bow, that flairs outwards looking like wings, with the whole bow in a floral design. It has a mini-form, that shifts into something resembling a chain gun, the barrels being where arrows are usually fired from, the citing for this form, is Rosa's loose explanation, "- and sometimes you need bullets! Why? Cuz screw elegance!!"

Artemisnir's second form, is a beautifully crafted flail-spear. A spear that Rosa sometimes uses more like a flail or a whip, as it is attached to a very strong string. The spear part can be interchanged, as the spear is used as arrows in its bow-form. Around Rosa's waist is a quiver of "spearrows".

Semblance:
Rosa's Semblance allows her to simulate the effects of slowing down time, while she can seemingly move at normal speed. Her Semblance also allows her to focus directly on a mark, and hit it without missing, 100% accuracy.

Inspiration:
Artemisnir, is based on the bow-wielding god Artemis, and the legendary lance Gugnir.
Rosa Yennenga, is loosely based on warrior princess Yennenga, who was skilled with javelins, spears, and bows, and escaped on her stallion to freedom, and find love, as her father kept her locked away, unable to marry. Rosa also means pink.

Minor background info.

A non-canon rp based on the AVATAR (the last airbender, specifically) universe.

In this 'verse, there are Four Nations, and four primary elements that people can use, called 'bending'.

The Avatar is the only person in the 'verse that can bend all four elements.

This bio is a tad shorter than most of mine, but that's for simplicity sake. She still has an extensive in-rp history.

Name: Futeki Baka Position: Avatar (from the Fire Nation) Age: 15 Personality: A brazen, bold, impertinent young girl, who is foolish and brash to a fault. Never one to back down from anything, she is absolutely fearless. Strong-willed and wild make Futeki a hard-headed, curious, and bright individual. One who always jumps head-first in, without a second thought. Passionate and bold, Futeki is easily relied upon. Desc: Futeki, born a Fire Nation girl, has a rather unusual complexion, youthful, and spry, she is an upcoming beauty. Though at her current age, her vigor and tenacity often glows on her face like a cat, making her appear cute instead of beautiful. She doesn't wear traditional Fire Nation garb, but prefers a more balanced, tailor-made, unique robe, with hints of her birth nation. She has bright, vivid amber eyes, and a mop of charcoal gray hair. 
UOAgZ4e.jpg
Likes: Fighting, Fire Bending, Dragons, People, Kindness, Love Dislikes: Pain, Suffering, Weakness, Negativity, Being Proven Wrong Strengths: As the Avatar, Futeki is quite skilled in bending -in fact she is a prodigy of Fire bending. Mastering the bending by the young age of 10, with the capacity to do even advanced techniques, such as Blue Fire, Lightning bending, and Fire Breath. She is also quite flexible and quick, making her quite an athletic-inclined target. Weaknesses: Futeki's nature is one of the few things that holds her back. As someone who has virtually no fear, Futeki never ceases to run head-first into problems, with a smile, and a giggle. As the Avatar she believes herself invincible, and often times finds herself in over her head. Her very nature also makes learning the other elements extremely tricky, as it jells with none of them. Bio: Futeki was discovered to be the Avatar by the secret technique in which the Fire Nation sought out their Avatar. Normally, one was told they were the Avatar at age 16, however, as she was an orphan -or at least living like one- she was brought to the Fire Nation's Avatar's Island to train with the sages there. Futeki was always quite carefree, but upon discovering her Avatar-ness, that part of her personality blew way out of proportion, giving the young girl boundless energy, and no fear whatsoever.

Currently, Entire In-rp History:

"We can't keep her," a woman was saying to the man beside her. "It'll arouse suspicion!" Her voice was panicked, and she was pacing within their home in the fire nation. "I don't know why I allowed this to happen... "

It was true, this could potentially ruin everything this particular Fire Nation couple were trying to do and achieve. They were high ranking officials that commanded respect within the Fire Nation hierarchy. The mother in particular was an Imperial Firebender. "Calm down, calm down!" The man tried to console her. "We just need to deal with it quietly, and quickly. No one can know and no one will know. It'll be easy. Just out then out." He made a motion with his hand, indicating a baby exiting her womb, which made her frown at him, and then made a motion to the door.

"Calm down?! Calm down?!" she began to shout louder, her voice raising. Hormones were raging, and she was on the fritz, sparks were flying off of her, and landing dangerously on various object about the living room, of that manse. "Don't you dare tell me to 'calm down', unless you show up with a big, fat belly!" She poked his stomach with nearly every word. "Ugh! I mean, how am I supposed to hide it, when I'm out there Fire bending?"

"Just call in a sick day," the man stated simply. That was a problem that seemed to be easily solved.

"Sick day?! You think they'll allow that?" She retorted angrily, holding and squeezing a pillow. It began to smoke in her grasp.

"Dear! Just.. Just put the poor pillow down!" He made the lowering motion with his arms. "Down, dear. Down."

"Ugh, gr, fine," she grumbled, setting the pillow down, and stomping out a few sparks that were smoking on the ground. "I just... We have so much riding on this. If they find out I'm pregnant and..."

"Shh, I know. It'll be fine. We'll hide it. Figure it out, then when the time comes -like I said, 'out then out'." The man went and embraced the woman, holding her close.

Somewhere between seven and nine months later, a little girl was brought into this world, born to a woman. "Hi there... Hi there.." she purred to her child, poking at the girl's nose. "God, she's so beautiful," she breathed out in disbelief. Suddenly, this was much harder.

Pushing passed the single girl that had helped deliver, the man spoke up, looking down at the newborn. "I know, but remember 'out and out'. Nothing more."

The mother looked up at him, "Right.. Yes, of course. Out and out." Her voice was hoarse, and her eyes were dull.

Within the next couple hours, late in the evening, with a disappearing sun, shadowy streets, a baby could be heard, crying from out on a doorstep. The door opened, and a woman glanced around, before casting her gaze downward. Bending down, she scooped the babe up out of the little crib-carrier she had been in. "Hehe, why hello there... Aren't you just adorably cute.. Yeah.." The baby spit on her face. "Ugh.. Okay, real cute. Uh..." The woman looked up and down the silent streets. She didn't even see any hooligans running about. Sighing, she set the child back into the thing she found her in, and then picked it all up, and carried it inside.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

Futeki strained herself, reaching for what was up on the top shelf. Her short little arms barely able to touch over the top of the shelf. Her tiny body was sprawled out spider-web like over the counters. She was already exhibiting acrobatic-like skills, but they weren't enough to help the young little girl. Fingers tapping the candies, she had her prize within her grasp. Licking her lips, eyes glittering in anticipation, she could just barely reach... There! She got it! Finger or two managing to hook into the candy jar, she gently began to inch it off its place on the top shelf.

Then it all went wrong, her footing loosened, and she slipped. Reaching for a hanging pan, she ended up making it all the worse. Ripping the pan's holder off the wall, multiple pans fell with her as she careened to the floor below. The jar of candies shattered against the hard ground, sending the delectable little treats skittering and scattering to the far corners of the room. Pans crashed in a symphony of chaos, and Futeki hit her head against one of the cabinets, as she hit the ground.

Blinking fuzzy vision, with wet red sliding down the side of her adolescent head, she looked up at the light source before her. A couple grown ups were in her line of vision, blurred by the knock to her head. One... looked like a woman... Well of course she did, she was a woman. The other looked like some man... Not quite right there. The other was also a woman, but one who was more masculine in nature. Taller, wearing some sort of suit, and with a darker, meaner personality. However, to Futeki, they looked like a pair of people she knew from somewhere...

They were reaching down to her, words interchanging between them. Only a few she caught through ringing ears, "She's at it again."

"Never learns."

"What to do with her?"

With a sigh the other responded to the situation, exasperated, and clearly tired of it, "Alright, put her in the correction room."

Kids were huddled outside in the hall, peering around the two grownups, eager to observe what was going on. Their voices rang out mockingly. "Futeki is an idiot! She's in trouble! Futeki's in trouble! Futeki's in trouble! She's an idiot!" They were chanting over and over again, enjoying the girl's mischief, and enjoying berating her for it. Many were chewing on small candies that they had managed to snatch. Her misfortune their fortuitous luck.

"Seriously, girl, don't you ever learn?" The tall, suited woman asked out, holding Futeki by her arm. She flung the young girl into a cold, dark room; that was made of solid stone. A small mattress in one corner, with a single, flimsy sheet. There was a small window, that had bars on it. "Really, Futeki. How often are we going to have to keep putting you in here?" With that, she closed the heavy metal door, the tell-tale sign of a bolt sliding, locking her within. Darkness mostly overtaking her.

Futeki moved out of the cold darkness, and over to the single window at the edge of the room. There were just bars on it, the glass portion of the window she had shattered last time she was here, trying to escape. She still had the signs of the small cuts from the glass on her hands. There was no stars in the sky that she could see that night, but there was a prominent full moon, that glowed brightly, illuminating the darkness beyond that window; perhaps the moons light hid the stars. Shivering from the cold, her hands rubbed her bare arms, the small brown tunic she wore barely covered her. Glancing behind her, she spotted the single, flimsy sheet on the old, dusty mattress in the corner of the room.

Sighing, she sat her bum on it, looking at her hands. Freezing, with that small blanket already around her, she massaged her hands together, trying desperately to warm herself; her breath was coming out in puffs of white air. Suddenly, rubbing her hands together, smoke -and was that a small orange flame?- burst from Futeki's tiny hands. Eyes widening, she leaned closer to her hands. A second later, she managed to recreate it, except this time, the orange flame was more prominent, if not still small. Though, she was certain of it. Her hands had created -fire! Eyes twinkling in wonder, she attempted it a few more times, each time managing to recreate a puff of small, smoky flame.

Then she snapped her fingers, and a little stream of constant flame erupted from her two fingers (pointer and middle). She stared at the orange flame, that was burning at a constant. It provided her light, and warmth. Then Futeki realized it provided her something else. Eyes quickly glanced back over at the barred window.

Moments later, she was standing up on her tiptoes, holding the steady, constant flame from her two fingers, at the rusty, metal bars. She had already managed to cut a solid break through one of the three. Only five more cuts. Breathing in and shaking her small hand, as it was growing tired, Futeki started back up on the next bar.

By the time she was through, her ordeal had seemed to take hours, and she was exhausted, the flame had also gradually grown weaker, but she persevered.

The bars all had cuts in the bottom of them, now she was holding onto one, and clinging roughly, in an awkward, uncomfortable position up on the window sill, burning cuts through the tops of the bars. Smart enough to realize that she shouldn't cut them all the way through, until she was ready to cut the final bar, Futeki finished off the first bar, and the second bar right after it. Attempting to circumvent this very thing, but ultimately unable to; they released, falling, and clanged on the ground, which made her wince, but it was too late now. Swallowing, and managing to balance, holding onto the last and final bar, Futeki burned right through that one. As soon as the bar was cut all the way through, she collapsed forward, falling out of the window.

Holding back a scream, she forgot how high up she was. The correction room was all the way up in a tall tower of the homestead, with the window facing the roof below. Stifling a shout as she neared the roof from her fall, she released two spurts of flame from her hands, slowing her descent. Futeki hit the roof hard, her little body sliding to a stop. Groaning, she moved to the side of the roof, and looked out. This place was no ordinary orphanage. It was more like a correctional facility, for wayward youths. It was a big place, lodged in the middle of the city, with high brick walls, with metal bars to keep kids in. The people that ran it were 'nice', but the place felt so cold. The kids that were there were troublemakers, and riffraff. They were there to 'learn', and become productive Fire Nation citizens, instead of the scoundrels that they were. Why she was there, Futeki never knew. That didn't matter now.

It was the little Futeki's dream to leave that awful place. Now she was finally free. Or at least, she was on her way too becoming free. With one last solemn look back up at the tower that housed that single, cold room, which had been her home for a long portion of her time here, the little girl drew in a breath of resolve. Time to escape for good.

The small girl made her way to the edge of the rooftop, peering down at the ground below. It was a far drop, but not farther than the tower to the rooftop was. Her small little body still ached from that fall. Bracing herself, Futeki grappled against the side of the roof and building, then released her grip. The young girl found herself falling to the hard ground below. Once again, she released flames out. Except this time they came from the bottom of her feet. These orange 'jets' slowed her descent, until she fell back on her butt on the ground. At least that landing had been far better! She was actually prepared for it, instead of just being flung out a window unexpectedly.

Just as Futeki was about to start scurrying along on her short legs, and little feet, she heard voices. They were coming from the room right beside where she landed. The girl found the window, and peered in. It was mostly covered by large, white and red drapes, but she could just manage to see through a crack between where the drapes met. Two women and a man were speaking. She recognized the two women from earlier that night. The man she didn't know, but she had seen him around the place before. Their voices carried through the thin window, if she pressed up against it to hear. Eavesdropping, the little girl listened.

"I just don't understand," the woman was saying in an exasperated tone. "No matter how many times we put her in that room, or how long we leave her in there, Futeki just does not learn a damn thing!" Sighing, she shook her head, hands over her face, "It's like the girl has no brain. She doesn't listen to a word I say. She doesn't change after a visit to the correction room. She's not as volatile as some of the other children, but she may be more irreverent and unpredictable than all of them! To think, she was given to us; she just may act worse than some of these other little assholes."

"When you say, she does not learn, what do you mean?" the man inquired, his tone flat.

"Well, we've tried what we've tried with other children," the second woman spoke. The shorter one, who seemed to have a more welcoming persona. "She doesn't get snacks, or treats, or deserts, sometimes we withhold food. We put her in the correction room if she's been too wild... We talk to her and explain to her, but nothing sinks in. She's just so stubborn. Sometimes I wonder if she even understands common sense or language at all. You can talk to her, and she'll stare at you, then in the same moment, before you've finished your breath. She'll already be performing the act again, that had gotten her in trouble in the first place!"

The man nodded, his finger stroking his chin in thought. "Aha," he grumbled, before fiddling with the front of his pants. A second later, and some chinks of metal, he withdrew a leathery red and black belt. "Have you tried, a more direct form of punishment?"

The two women stared at him, horrified. Then they looked at each other, and did not speak.

"Perhaps, it is time to think of something more... dramatic," he spoke. "This is a correctional facility. The Fire Nation takes the education of its wayward youths very seriously. Don't you two? Yes, you do. Okay! Well, if she is to learn, she's to do so, with something a bit more convincing." He smacked his belt into his hand, and grinned at the two before him.

"Sir!" another man rushed into the room, breathing heavily. "We just checked the correction room, the bars are off, and the girl -Futeki is gone!"

"What?!" The small woman shrieked out, eyes previously staring at the belt in the man's hand.

"How can that be?" The other woman asked.

"We're not quite sure, but it looks like they were cut,"

"Well, what are you waiting for?!" The man shouted. "Spread out and find her! Then bring her to me. It's time for an appropriate punishment!!"

Futeki pulled away from the glass, slapping her back against the large, hard stone, breathing heavily, heart being quickly. An alarm rang out, and she could hear the sounds of sudden, marching footsteps of workers searching for her. Now it was much worse. It would be a race to get to the edge of the 'orphanage' so she could finally make her escape.

The little form of the girl quickly rushed through the outside courtyard of the orphanage. She was trying to make her way to a place she could actually scale. Which if she was right, a large tree that was at the back, that would allow her to bypass the fence. People were waking up, and various light-sources were being ignited and turned on, seeking out the renegade child. Futeki had never done anything quite this extreme before, but her mind was made up. She was not going back into that room; she was going to escape -that night!

But people were already moving on the grounds outside, and soon, the little, escaping girl was spotted.

"There! Quick!" Someone hollared, pointing at the small figure rushing towards the back of the compound.

"Grab her!"

"Get her!"

"Eeek, nyu!" Futeki squeaked out, heart beating fast, tears forming under her eyes. Small, inexperienced, and clumsy, she tried desperately to outrun the workers who were ordered to bring her back inside. Their hands were already grabbing at her. Some fished for her waist, some fished for her arms, and even one grabbed a handful of her hair, but she managed to yank herself free, ripping out some of those fine, light-brown strands. Nimbly, and luckily, she pulled herself through their grasp, stepping on their arms, climbing over them, leaping off some guy's face.

With the added boost from her jump, his face her launchpad, her small hands caught a branch above, from the dark-barked tree. Elated, young Futeki pulled herself up, scrambling, kicking at the bark to get a foothold. She was almost there! The fence was just beyond some of the extending branches! The kid really had no idea how escapes really worked, and didn't understand that even if she had gotten beyond the fence, that she was not actually fully away from them, and they could easily follow. Futeki's mind didn't comprehend that, only seeing the fence as her end goal. She was almost there...

A hand grasped her ankle. "AH! EEE! Nyoo!" she whined, kicking, and scratching at the tree. She slowly began to slide backwards. Instantly, retaliating, she shot out a burst of small fire from her hand, and the man released her in a shocked yelp. Ah-ha! She had done it! Futeki now crawled along the branch, just above the fence.. A few... more.. feet...

Whips caught her legs, and wrapped around her midsection, snapping her down against the branch. The branch fell out, cut by some saw, and they pulled her back down and away from her freedom. She had failed.

Crying, Futeki squirmed, as the workers hauled her back the way she had come, and back inside the depths of that correctional facility. Bawling, she tried kicking and screaming, her firey powers for a moment leaving her mind, as the young kid was returned to the hell she was trying to escape from.

Tossed into a room that Futeki had never been in before, the binds around her loosened, and fell to the floor. Before her stood the nice woman, the taller strict woman, and the same man who she had seen speaking to them before.

He stepped up before Futeki, his height imposing in front of her, casting his shadow over the young girl. "I've heard about you, Futeki. Yes, a lot about you. You're a little, wild troublemaker. We've been discussing your stay here at our home. It seems you don't understand authority, and simply, just cannot follow the rules." He walked over to the side of the room, and opened some blinds to a window, gazing back out into the night, across the courtyard at the lone tree at the back of the compound. "If your actions tonight aren't proof of your lack of respect, then I don't know what is."

He turned back to her, "Miss Nao, and Madam Yoo have tried desperately to teach you these qualities: manners, respect, loyalty, - to name a few!" He swallowed, and produced a whip, much like the ones the workers had used to catch her. He slapped his palm with it lightly, while speaking directly to Futeki. "I think they're being far too lenient on you. It's why you don't learn." His eyes narrowed at Miss Nao; the shorter woman, who was about to speak up. "I think you only listen to one type of technique. Force and action. So, Miss Futeki. I think it's time you learned your place...!"

While he stepped closer to her, bringing up his arm, Futeki's tears erupted, and she shouted, "NYO!! I want to leave! I don' want to be here anymore!! Nyu! Pwease!" Her cry was coupled with the young girl cowering away from him.

Miss Nao couldn't bear it any longer, and protested loudly, "Mr. Jaking, sir! She's just a child!"

Fixated on the woman, he glared daggers at her. "This is my facility, Miss Nao! I've let you and Madam Yoo, have too much freedom! I've let you two, be too gentle on these kids! The Fire Nation needs these children to behave and learn some damn respect!" He pointed his whip at the young girl on the ground, who was bawling into her hands. "This?! This isn't that! If I just let her do as she pleases, then every other brat in the whole damn place will follow suit! Tonight, she cemented her actions as their leader, and now, we must make an example of her. Show her and those mongrels who is boss; show them what the structure of things are around here. I need to reestablish order!"

"This place is to correct damn, filthy brats, and correcting is what I'm going to do!" He spun back around on Futeki, swinging the whip down.

Futeki could feel that he was going to strike her, and she let out a wail, "NYOOO!!" Her hands went up, and small little tufts of fire came out in defense.

"Sir -she's fi-!" Madam Yoo, the taller woman, who was always seen serious, wearing a steely outfit, shouted, trying to convey what she spotted. It was too late, though, and the slap rang out, deafening the room, followed by a shrill scream filled with pain.

That was that. This was now.

Flames erupted outward, like a fierce storm. Harsh orange and red fire ate through the room, with screams coming from within. The side wall was destroyed in the violent explosion. Merciless flames began to eat up and around through the building, while smoke rose solemnly into the air.

A small girl struggled away from that terrible place, limping, left hand clutching her side, and her right hand supporting her, leaning against the nearby wall. Behind her, insatiable flames rose up, devouring the facility behind her. A tree -now firewood- collapsed on its side, half gone, leaves already burnt to crisps. The wall no longer an issue. What was once a barrier to freedom, was now a pile of burnt, blackened rubble. The small girl's vision was blurry, and her head was ringing, but at least she had done exactly what she set out to do: leave there.

~~~ Time skip ~~~

"Hit her again, Remoh!" A kid who was the second-biggest among them, commanded, a toothy smirk on his arrogant face.

Complying, the actual largest kid bent forward, and sunk his fist into the side of her face.

Futeki fell over, head ringing, spitting up blood.

"Hahaha! Stupid little snot!" A third kid, who was scrawny, but had a snake-like aura about him, cackled at the sight.

All three were kids from the Fire Nation, and together they had cornered a young girl in a dark alley. It was early morning, but the sky was still dark. These kids were nasty mean, and enjoyed tormenting others when they could.

The slimy, snakey kid's foot shot out and hit the girl in her chest. Laughing, he spit, "Take that! Orphan scum! Teach you to come around to our turf!"

"Yeah, get her, Jomih!" a group of kids shouted behind him. The three's followers. Remoh the muscle. Jomih the villain, and Zizan, the boss. Together they were at the top of this particular group, with a bunch of riffraff following them, both impressed, and fearful of the three kids.

"You hear us?" Zizan asked out, trying to sound tough as the leader. "Huh, girl? D'ya?" He snapped his fingers and pointed at her.

Remoh bent forward and hit her again. This one knocked her into the back wall, and a crunch was heard. More blood splattered the ground.

"Did you hear me, this time stray?" Zizan asked angrily. Getting no response, he clenched his fists. "This is our territory! You follow by our rules, or you pay the price!" Stepping closer to her, he held up his fist, but he was shaking ever so slightly. "I asked, 'did you hear me'? Fine!" He was in the process of bringing down his fist on the struggling girl in front of him, when he heard her cough out some words, which caused him to pause.

"D-don't hit me... again..." Futeki coughed out, barely struggling to speak. "I.. I'm..." She was struggling to speak, coughing blood everywhere.

"What?!" Zizan growled furiously. His face was red, but he was shaking even more, his fist inches from the injured girl.

"W-warning you..." She finally managed to say.

"Auugh! Insolent, little brat!" Zizan screamed out, his voice cracking. With that, he struck her, knocking her backwards, causing her to hit the wall behind her much harder than before.

Suddenly, massive orange flames roared to life, and kids began screaming. "I warned you!!" The girl bellowed. The flames grew bigger -massive- until they were over the top of the buildings on each side, with kids screaming bloody murder, just as the sun began peeking over the horizon, that early morning.

~~~

Futeki groaned in the arms of whoever it was that was carrying her. Her eyes flickered open, blinking in discomfort. Pain still kept her form completely still. So hurt, that shakingly, she couldn't even lift her arm. "Ughhhh," she moaned, outward, revealing she was still alive, and that this entire escape was all for her sake. "W-wha...?" she managed, before her eyes shut again, only catching a slight glimpse of the unusual group around her, none of who she recognized in her hazy vision. Her torso felt like it was on fire, and the pain spread out from her midsection like a wildfire. Before she could do anything else, or anyone else could question her on anything, she slid back into unconsciousness, only having awoken for a mere moment.

Small amber eyes blinked open, and Futeki tried to observe and understand the world around her. Somehow, she was moving. Yet she didn't think she was the one doing the walking. Letting out a soft grunt of effort, she tried to spot who it was that was carrying her. Above her was some older man. His features were blurry, but he looked like an average Fire Nation citizen. With a stocky, yet slim build, a gruff, but stern face, and graying dark brown hair. His eyes were focused forward, while he continued on, the girl in his arms.

A short while later, Futeki stirred. "Unnn..." the little feminine moan came out, while the small, little girl sat up. A sheet slid off of her, and her golden-amber eyes opened up. Her vision was in much better focus, and she looked around the room. It was quaint, with a few furnishings lining the walls here and there, a decorative rug hung from the the top of one wall. She was snug in some bed, with a gentle sheet placed over her, now at her lap. To her right was a nightstand, with some sort of incense burner there, emitting a soft fragrant scent, that tickled and warmed her nose.

"Oh, you're awake!" the elder man's voice sounded, spooking the little girl, who instantly dove under the sheets, only with her curiosity allowing her to peek out at him. "Ha ha ha! Yes, I see. A scaredy little one, aren'tcha? Well, I won't bother you while you eat -here!" The man walked calmly over, and set a plate on the nightstand beside her; the girl moving to the side of the bed that he wasn't on.

"Enjoy your meal, I'll be back in a bit to check up on you," He gave her a nod, before exiting the room once again, from the open door.

Futeki watched him go, and eyed the disappearing shadow in the hall. Glancing over at the nightstand, with the new plate of food resting on it, her stomach growled loudly. Lowering the sheet, and moving over to it, she noticed that the plate had some bread, a cup of some tea, a small bowl of stew, and some little slices of apples? Some sort of fruit. The smell was intoxicating. Even overpowering the incense.

Futeki couldn't help it. She was starving. Instantly, she dove into the food, chomping down the sweet fruit, munching on the soft bread, and gulping down the stew, finishing by downing the entire thing of tea. Placing the cup down hard, she gasped for air, forgetting to breath while she ate. "Ahhh..." she sighed, falling back against the pillow, feeling satisfied.

A young girl flitted between tables. She donned a nice skirted uniform, and an adorably sweet smile. She was quite young to be working, but it was the least she could do for the old man that had taken her in. It was a few years later, then the time she had spent within the correctional facility. Now she was waitressing for a modest, little restaurant, who was ran solely by the old man.

His generosity had allowed her to stay there, if she would work for him. He ran a small eatery out of his house, on the side of the road. His house was two-storied, and well-furnished, but it was old, and rickety, much like he was. Gray hairs reflected in drying out wood, and creaks reflected in old, shaky joints. Futeki was the only young, vibrant thing there. The light of the man's current life. The front of his home was refurnished, with some walls removed, and some furniture replaced and/or changed around, to make a small, but welcoming opening to the front of the place. It was homely, and warm, and both the waitress and cook greeted their guests with nothing but love and fondness.

The very young girl was busy serving a table of a couple guests, some of the old man's famous soup. Something, she remembered, being the first thing she had eaten there. A stew so succulent, and rich that it was guaranteed to make anyone feel better. Or at least that's how she saw it anyway... It never occurred to her that customers were rare, and that she had had only one seated table all day to attend to.

Futeki watched as the front door was slammed open, the little golden bell jingling at its top. A group of men in coats, entered, looking shady, and flaunting smugness. One of the men growled at the little jingling thing, before ripping it off, throwing it on the ground, and smashing it underfoot.

"Hey!" Futeki squeaked out, moving to intercept them, a glare on her face.

"Futeki!" An old man's voice shouted across the place, causing the little girl to stop. "Enough, move aside, and let them pass."

Futeki, looking worried, stepped out of the men's path, and watched with trepidation, as they passed beyond the restaurant proper, heading into the back, where only the old man stayed, to cook, and where Futeki went to pick up orders. No one else had she ever seen, since she had been there, go back there.

Shouts could be heard from the back room. Yelling was loud, and it was filled with apparent anger. It frightened young Futeki, but she couldn't just ignore it. The young girl filled the tea of the people out front, before scooting to the back, to eavesdrop on whatever was going on in the back.

"Alright, old man, cough up the dough!" Some voice Futeki didn't recognize was yelling.

"I... I don't have it, I'm sorry," the man she knew and she loved whimpered, clearly stricken. A tone from him she had never heard.

"We've given you too many chances already! This was your last one!" The same man shouted, slamming something in the back that clanged violently, causing Futeki to jump in surprise. "Ezak won't be too happy about this... He hates hearing bad news. So instead, you're gunna deliver it to him. -You're coming with us!"

"No! Let go of me!" The old man shouted, clearly struggling with the men. A grunt of pain sounded from him, which spurred Futeki to intervene.

Kicking open the door to the backroom, Futeki darted inside. "What's going on? Let him go!" She glanced at the old man and gasped in shock, "Shado!!" she screamed in fright and worry. It seemed she had missed some of their interaction. The kind old man she knew was now kneeling over, his face all bloodied, and bruised, two of the men were holding him.

"F-futeki..." the old man's voice came out weakly, barely able to look over to her.

"Shado... " Futeki's anger flared up on the men assaulting her guardian. "Leave, now!" she growled, flames erupting from her hands like small daggers. "Go! Before you guys get hurt..." She was bluffing, or, in a way. She really would attack them, but she was terrified. What could an 8 year old girl do? She didn't even understand what was going on!

The men paused, staring down the small girl. "Heh, a Firebender? That's intriguing." He nodded, and his two muscle-head lackeys released Shado, dropping him to the ground. "Fine. We'll respect the kid. But you have until the end of the week to get us our cash. Or else! Come on!" He growled, shoving passed Futeki, and going back out the way they had came.

When they were gone, Futeki released the daggers, and dashed over to Shado, clutching at him, helping up best she could. "Shado! Shado!" her voice was filled with fear. "W-what's going on? Who were those men? What did they mean? Are you okay? H-here, let me get some medicine!"...

Time was up, for whatever those men nearly a week ago had come in for. Futeki didn't really understand it, but she knew Shado was quite stricken. With worry, pain, fear. Taxed with stress, it was evident to the young girl, that the man she looked up to was painfully suffering. All week he had been that way. He wouldn't talk to her about it, when she asked little silly, ignorant questions about it; always brushing her off, telling her not to worry, and go to 'go see if the customer needed anything'. Truthfully, though, there had been very few customers. Their little-hole-in-the-wall establishment had been like that for awhile. Customer count was severely low as of late.

When she was first here, Futeki had been very quiet, shy, and reserved, but she had watched the old man deal with customers all day, in his restaurant, that he ran out of his own home. Though service was slow, because he was the only worker. Greeting, seating, waiting, and cooking, and also cleaning. Actually, it had been Futeki to first intervene, and push her way into the old man's business. While he was back cooking, she'd swiftly bus some tables, and talk with the customers, always striking up silly little convos that lead to the people laughing at her ignorant antics of innocence. If he was out speaking with people, she had a sponge in hand, wiping down the cabinets, or floors, or she would be up on a counter, bent down in a sink, scrubbing bowls, and pans.

It didn't take much convincing. Shado accepted the little girl as his cute, little helper, and it seemed for awhile life was alright. Fun, easy, and shared: never alone, or sad. Shado was now her guardian, and she kept the old man company.

Until business began to die off. It had honestly been happening long before Futeki got there -though she didn't know that. Shado actually had a couple employees, that would show. A waiter, a side cook, a hostess/greeter. Still, it was a small place, with very little to offer, outside of modest food. It would never really last. Soon, customers dwindled to a handful a week, and unbeknownst to Futeki, Shado had to make some tough calls.

Futeki had been awaiting this. The men from before slammed open the door, no little bell to pleasantly chime a customer in any longer. The little girl sat at one of the tables, feet on either side of the back of the chair, eyes peering, and leering just above that chair's back; at the shady men that the young girl disliked greatly. This time, however, they had much more thugs. Many more. In walked six, and Futeki could spot several more outside, with some sort of carriage out there. It looked fancy, and had some big black Horseraffes drawing it. They walked in chuckling, knocking things about like they owned the place. (They did, technically, but Futeki didn't know that). Just watching them made her angry. While they all disappeared into the back, to confront Shado, smoke rose up off the chair that she sat on.

It didn't take long for Futeki to give in. Shado had told her to stay out of it; ignore whatever she saw, or heard. Wait patiently by. The little girl couldn't do that. She just couldn't! Eavesdropping once again, she pressed up against the door leading to the back room. Butterflies of worry swarmed in her tummy. Her eyes peered in through the crack of the door.

"Alright old man! Where's the cash?!" The thug growled, his hands gripping Shado's tan and dirtied from cooking shirt roughly. A small white apron worn in front of it didn't catch much of the ingredients that he used to cook with. "We've given you enough chances! Even had an entire other week!" He slammed the cabinet beside Shado's head. "Cough it up! Surely you have it? Otherwise you know what'll be coming... Ezak's patience has run out." The intimidating man glared, and ground his teeth. "Fine! Load him up boys, Mr. Shado is coming with us. Heh heh heh..."

Futeki eyes widened. They were going to take him! No! The little girl ignored any rational fear regarding her own life, and burst into the kitcheny area. "Leave him alone! You're not taking Shado! You're not!" she shouted angrily at them, clenching her fists, and sticking out her lips in a pout. Tears had already started forming in her eyes.

"Futeki..." Shado's voice came out weak, and he spoke in a soft tone. He could barely looked at her.

"Heh heh, look kid. We didn't want to do anything in front of you, truthfully, but we gave him another week that he didn't deserve. He had you to thank for that, but now his time is up. So..." He and another thug had their hands on Shado. They gripped the man's clothes tightly, and began to drag him towards the door.

"NO!" Futeki shouted, unable to contain herself any longer. She leaped forward and fired a blast of fire right at the main thug's face. He grunted in shock, flying back, while fire burst into his face, instantly burning him. He hit his back against the wall, and fell over, knocking dishes off the counter, screaming; clutching his newly burning face in agony.

"What the?! The kids a Firebender! Get her!" One of the thugs shouted. Instantly the small kitchen area was a huge rumble; quite the insane mess.

Thug after thug attempted to grab, even hit, the young girl. Futeki wouldn't let them, though. She leaped, and flipped around the place, throwing out plumes of fire, that were far stronger than the first time she had figured out how to do that. Thug after thug fell about, grunting and growling in pain, their anger rising.

"Ugh, just take the stupid man out of here!" The guy who had been on the ground, his face now burned badly, shouted. He was at the sink, washing his face with cold water.

"What?!" Futeki squeaked out, watching as a couple men dragged Shado out of the kitchen. "NO!" she shouted, trying to catch up, only to feel someone catch her. "NO! NO NO!" she yowled in fear. She didn't give up, just because she was grabbed. Flames burst from her hands and feet.

The man recoiled with a yelp, as his pants caught fire. Futeki leaped forward, after the disappearing men and Shado. Exiting the smoking kitchen, she spotted Shado being dragged to the front door. "Shado!!" she screamed, running forward.

"Ugh, just chill kid, stop all this," one of the grunts responded, dropping his hold on Shado, to intervene with Futeki. She was having none of it, and he dodged a couple plumes of fire. He managed to connect a punch to the little girl, sending her across the room.

Futeki hit a table, and fell onto the ground. "Ungh! Oof!" After that attack, she leaped up, more pissed off than ever. Shado was already out the door, and more thugs had recovered, entering the front room. Luckily no customers had decided to eat there today. The young Firebender was really raging now. She threw uncontrolled flames everywhere. Her flames were redhot and as dangerous as any average Firebender. Actually, they were rage-induced, wild attacks, so possibly even more so.

A couple of the thugs ran out screaming, burning. Some not so lucky ones were felled and consumed by the flames that Futeki was shooting out. One in particular, tackled her, pinning her beneath him, trying to stop the little girl's onslaught.

No avail. Futeki merely just set all of her limbs ablaze, constantly shooting out nasty flames, until the man was forced off of her, fire beginning to really scorch and harm him. She roared, and blasted intense flames at his departing figure. The man collapsed, fire on his back, as Futeki ran over him, shoving outside. Futeki caught Shado's gaze, just before he was hauled into the back of the carriage, and the few remaining thugs leaped on, snapping the reins on the Horseraffes. They neigh-grunted and instantly began to run away, eager to get away from that smoking, very hot building.

"NOOOO! SHADO!!" Futeki screamed, at the departing carriage. The little girl ran after it, but her legs were no match for Horseraffe legs. Bawling, but still running, Futeki reached forward. Not giving up, she shot some fire behind her with her hands. Fire burst from her feet in an experiment. Futeki leaped forward, and fired a steady stream of fire out of her feet, and hands. With all limbs burning constant flames, she fired off after the carriage. She was NOT going to lose Shado!

Behind her, in the distance, the place that she had called home for the past two years was billowing smoke, rising flames engulfing it.

Young Futeki had managed to propel her way all the way to the thugs's base, fire flowing out from behind her in a constant stream. She hadn't exactly been hot on their heels, so when she followed the Horseraffe tracks to their destination, the carriage was already sitting still, vacant. The building they had come to was out of the way, hidden in some forest, but not too far from the nearby town. Glancing upward, Futeki noted that this building was very tall, and it was seemingly well built. Its top just barely stuck out over the tree tops. What was this place? Whoever lived here seemed to have money. A lot more than humble Shado did, if the young girl was to understand.

Despite arriving late, and despite the buildings imposing figure, Futeki was not deterred. She burned a hole through the side, and quickly went inside. Once inside she observed the place. She was in a lobby of sorts, with tiled floors, and plants to liven the room up. It had usual Fire Nation decor, and was of a few primary colors of reds, browns, and blacks, with the occasional yellow here or there to add a bit of lightness. It seemed like any usual Fire Nation building, except it was crafted with money, and had a strange symbol on the wall, in place of the usual flame symbol of the Fire Nation.

Curiously, it was some sort of hand?

Hide contents

Unknown_Symbol.jpg

Taking her eyes off of the strange eerie symbol, Futeki pressed onward, finding a staircase. Looking up it, the little girl drew in a long, deep breath. Shado was at the top. She knew it. Using the flames she was growing increasingly used to, the little girl fired herself up the steps quickly, aiming for the top. She had to reach him... She had to save Shado. Futeki didn't know how, or why this was happening, but these men were bad, and Shado was her only family, she couldn't abandon him!

Once at the top, Futeki stood before a big, giant, extravagant door, with that same symbol on it. She was breathing heavily, a mixture of her fire control, and rushing had caused her to momentarily need a rest. Voices could be heard from within. Shado's voice reached her ears, making Futeki perk up. He sounded injured, but just hearing him made her heart soar! Another man was speaking. His deep voice had a tone of anger to it, but she couldn't make out what he was saying.

It didn't matter. He was a bad man. All that mattered was Shado. Placing her hands on the door, it began to heat up, and boil, with smoke rising from it. Alarmed voices began to speak and shout from within. Futeki gasped hearing a pained grunt come from Shado.

"SHADO!" Futeki screamed in fear, stepping back, and glaring her little, righteous fury at the door. Within seconds, that door exploded inward, and screams of utter shock came from just beyond it. Without warning, under screen of smoke, Futeki leaped in, ablazing. Her pyres instantly sent a couple men sprawling away from her, and as the man in the center got up, shouting in confusion, she aimed a harsh, blue burst of flame at him. The man -Ezak- who held authority over this gang, was instantly shoved back from the total surprise of her attack; sucker punched with bright blue fire.

"SHADO!" Futeki screamed into the smoke, searching out the old man that her heart yearned for.

"F-futeki..." a weak voice came from somewhere to the left, in that chaotic room.

Dodging a blast of flying rocks, the little girl slashed out with a whip of flame, making her assailant recoil from the new, fresh burn across his face. Futeki, then, rushed over to the muffled coughs, and weak voice of Shado. Searching for him in the dense smoke, flames already igniting even in the corners of that room.

Futeki fired shots of her fury all around, lighting up the room, with intention of ultimately bringing down this terrible place. She didn't know who these men were, and hardly understood much of anything, only being 8 years old, and extremely naive; she knew one thing, and one thing only, that these men were dangerous, and that they had hurt Shado.

Falling beside the injured old man, her little hands clutched at the man, who was struggling on the ground. His throaty coughs of pain sparked sadness in her heart. Futeki, crying, hugged and clutched at him, the orange-red flames growing all around. "Shado! Shado!... We need to go! Let's go! Let's go!!" Futeki screamed, pulling; tugging hard on the tall, heavy, old man. She couldn't budge him at all, but she didn't stop trying.

Tears flowing freely, she froze when his raspy voice came out.

"Futeki..." Shado began, turning towards her. Staring with his dull green eyes, he took in the visage of the bawling little girl beside him. "Futeki. You..." he choked on his words, but ultimately continued talking. "Just go! You burned my home down. My business. My livelihood! You've destroyed everything! I told you to stay out of this!" He recoiled, coughing, while she recoiled, removing her hands, heart struggling to understand. "I had it under control. And look, you've destroyed everything I owned. Everything I've ever worked for! Just get out of here! Leave me alone! I knew, when I saw you laying on the side of the road.. that I shouldn't have stopped. I took one look at you, and knew you were trouble. -"

"Shado...?" Futeki squeaked out, sniffling and shaking.

"Just go! Look what you've done? You left my home in ruins. Now you've left this place in ruins. Everything you touch, falls to ruins. You fire burns up anything that is alive in this world! Just... Just... Get out of here!" Shado shouted, moving his body forward, pointing at the exploded doorway.

"JUST GO, FUTEKI!"

Futeki cowered away from him, tears freely flowing, heart aching. "Sha.."

"Don't. Go. Leave me alone," Shado grumbled, before lowering his head.

Futeki didn't know what to do. She was much much too young. Eyes blurry from smoke and tears, she turned and ran, only to stop in the doorway.

"GO!" Shado yelled from the dim, smoky and fiery room.

With her gaze lingering on the old man, watching him collapse, Futeki turned around, and sprinted away, leaving there; exiting the tall, burning building, and the small child, did not want to look back...

Futeki ran away, her small barefeet pounding on the dusty ground. Teary-eyed, and far away, the girl looked back behind her, just once. Flames were billowing off the top of the tall building. An explosion rocked the top of it, and she fell over, with a squeal of shock and terror. Shado's old mug flashed through her mind. Then, that same mug began to scream at her.

"Leave, Futeki!"

"Just go!"

"Get out of here!"

A scream escaped her, and she stumbled back to her feet. Turning away, she ran, the building behind her engulfed in raging flames

Minor background info.

A rp based on Bloodborne. Not much else to say.

Bloodborne is a very dark, violent, eldritch-horror-esque, victorian-era game, with insanity and 'eyes inside the mind' as its primary theme.

Truly a dark, surreal, eldritch masterpiece!

bbnVlaY.jpg

Name: Quinn Latefay

Height: 5' 7''

Personality: Quinn is one tough girl, with an exceptional tolerance for the insane. Spending years fighting in the streets of Yharnam, with a constant reset of her life, has lead her to lose a lot of previous emotions. Now, she is mostly quiet, with soft-spoken words that indicate a tough inner shell to crack. She isn't so much shy, as she is simply tranquil. A mechanism to shut out all the pain and misery in the world. She understands kindness, cheerfulness, acceptance, and compassion, but struggles to express any of them. There is a certain clarity in solitude. Of which she is intimately familiar with.

Within the deepest reaches of Quinn's psyche and subconscious, is a frightened girl, struggling to maintain a grip on reality. The horrors of Yharnam have left her muted, and she tends to ignore any atrocities. If she allows anymore horror into her mind, it threatens to break her.

Background: Quinn's early life was not much to note. However, her preteen and teen years held a story a little more interesting. The girl knew a female Hunter, and looked up to her. Together, they'd go out, with a young Quinn joining her on her hunts. This inevitably meant that the young girl had to be protected by the accomplished Hunter, but it always seemed to work out in the end. This little relationship they had lasted for a while, a few years even, and nothing of note in particular happened; save for the usual death-defying stunts Hunters pulled. Or the various slaughter-fests that her Hunter friend engaged in, with the abhorrent residents around her. You know, the usual.

Eventually, Quinn began to learn under this accomplished lady Hunter, copying her style, and her form. It wasn't long until the woman she looked up to declared Quinn a proficient enough Hunter, and announced that they should probably go their separate ways. It would just be better for the both of them. The woman was rather independent after all, and she had spent the better part of Quinn's life, raising the young girl. Quinn needed to learn her own form of Independence, and understand her own strength, instead of relying on her.

Quinn had other ideas, and just would not leave the woman's side. Despite being told repeatedly to do so. One fateful night, something occurred. Something that Quinn had no explanation for, and she still struggles to understand to this day; hunting for the answer. Her mentor, and role model -disappeared. With the disappearance of the Hunter that Quinn so looked up to, something odd befell her. Almost like a curse.

When the woman that had basically mothered Quinn disappeared, Quinn's hair turned a dusty white, from its birth color of brown. This mystical event is still a mystery to Quinn, alongside her friend's disappearance.

Weapon: Rakuyo

• A trick weapon that is a twin-blade in its normal form, but is a deadly saber and dagger, when detached.
  • Originates from the same country as the Cainhurst Chikage; a nimble sword that demands acute dexterity of its wielder.

Rakuyo.jpg

Minor background info.

This OC is for a fan-based Fire Emblem rp.

Fire Emblem, in short, is a medieval rp with swords, magic, and dragons.

Character 'units' are based on 'classes', such as Swordmasters, Paladins, Berserkers, Warriors, etc.

These classes each do something specific, and have specific strengths and weaknesses (that I won't describe here).

There is a place called 'the Outrealms', which are like portals leading to various other FE worlds.

This basically allows for "non-canon" things to be "canonical", due to it being a multiverse.

Intriguingly, the Outrealms concept, allows for a lot of unique, creative freedom.

NAME: Poisson Artisan

APPEARANCE: 

GjUXhdh.png

HEIGHT: 5'6''

WEIGHT: 115 lbs

CLASS: Myrmidon

CURRENT "STATS"                  "STAT" "GROWTH RATES"

Hp: *******                                                 Hp: 35%

Str: **********                                             Str: 50%

Mag: *****                                                 Mag: 25%

Skl: ************                                          Skl: 60%

Spd: ****************                                    Spd: 80%

Lck: ***********                                           Lck: 55%

Def: **                                                       Def: 10%

Res: ******                                                 Res: 30%

Total Growth Rate: 345

WEAPON PROFICIENCY

Swords: A

SKILLS:

• latest
    Critical +5: Grants a small amount to her critical striking rate. (+5)
  • latest
    Avoid +10: Grants a modest amount of evasion. (+10)
  • latest
    Lucky 7: Grants a significant amount of evasion and accuracy during the beginning moments of a battle. (+20 to both)
  • latest
    Vantage: Allows Poisson to strike and avoid much faster when critically injured.
  • latest
    Pass: Allows Poisson to easily maneuver around foes.

WEAPONS:

• Silver Sword: Her weapon of choice. A clean, sharp, and easy-to-use blade. Makes for quick, strong strikes.

0pNCbeE.png

• Shamshir: Her second weapon, that she'll regularly use. Makes for easy, deadly, critical slashes, but otherwise lacks the power her Silver Sword has.
    8DSIpkV.jpg

• Painter's Saber: A unique sword she acquired from her family, that has the special ability to cut and drain, even color. When swung, it leaves large *rainbow-paint swathes through the air. It has a magical property of draining the emotion of victims cut by it. Though, stronger than average swords, it also takes an emotional toll on its wielder to use; thus, she uses it sparingly. It seems bound to Poisson. (Poisson only?)

(*like this) 
ojj9Z4a.jpg

Painter's Saber

gejoevn.jpg

MAGIC: None. Except for the magic within Painter's Saber. Magic that drains emotion from its wielder, and its victims. Magic that also drains the color around it when its in use. Since it is a magic weapon, it is stronger against heavily armored units.

ARMOR/APPAREL: Poisson generally wears very light armor made of vibrant, and beautiful fabrics and clothes. Designed in feminine styles, for elegance, and beauty. The price of sophisticated style. These cloths allow her more freedom of movement, being a quick-footed, and agile fighter. Though, they afford her no defenses against steel weaponry; she prefers not to ever get hit, anyway.

Though, she has no defense against things like swords, or lances, Poisson's colorful raiment afford her a bit of magical defense. Not too much, but more than the norm.

CLASSES STRONG TO:

Fighters

Barbarians

Brigands

Warriors

Berserkers

Archers

CLASSES WEAK TO:

Mounted units such as:

Wyvern Riders

Pegasus Riders

Cavaliers

Paladins

Heavy-Armored units such as:

Knights

Generals

(give her issue, but Painter's Saber makes the match-up better)

CLASSES NEUTRAL TO:

Mages

Thieves

Mercenaries

Ninjas

(Poisson's speed allows easy avoidance of shuriken)

PERSONALITY: Poisson is a spirited individual. Vivacious and lively, she is easy to get along with, even flirty at times. Some would say she has a bold, even 'colorful' attitude. In fact, she is such a bright, energetic person, that she is often called the "Lady of Color". However, deep down inside, in the pit of her core, Poisson is missing something. Even she doesn't truly realize this, or know what it is, but she has a dark side to her. One that only reveals itself when she wields the Painter's Saber. It not only brings out the darkness within her, but it saps her good nature.

In fact, Poisson exhibits such a passionate and animated demeanor because of this sword. She needs to be able to keep up appearances, and keep up her peppy attitude, otherwise the sword would eat away at her very existence. Which it threatens to do every time she unsheathes it.

Despite, Poisson's usual friendly and welcoming attitude, she does have a small ego streak. Anything that dashes her pride causes her some mild discomfort. The girl struggles to maintain her sparkling kindness when this happens, often appearing fake, and shallow.

HISTORY/BIO: Poisson was born to a traveling group of mercenaries/gypsies, to the renowned Artisan family. A large family, that were all sorts of, well... artisans. Craftsmen, painters, builders, smiths, musicians, really any type of artist. As a nomadic clan, they were prosperous, traveling, and trading their goods and services all across the kingdom. Many were strong fighters in their own respects. Yep, the Artisan family (and other various people in the clan), were a pretty tight-knit group. Poisson was a welcome daughter, among several other siblings. The girl in particular, picked up painting really quickly. In spite of her young age, she soon became one of the clan's most prominent painters; selling her paintings all over, to various villages and collectors.

When she hit a pretty solid age -let's say... 12-, Poisson was introduced to the combat side of their clan. Instantly, she was drawn to lithe, slender blades. Seeing her potential, they trained her. As quickly as she picked up painting, she picked up the art of swordsmanship. Her words were "It's just like painting! My sword is just another 'brush'. Swings are sweeps. Slashes are swipes. Cuts are strokes. There's no difference between swordsmanship and painting!"

Realizing, Poisson had a deep connection with both art and swords, the clan noticed just how similar this was to a legend they passed down in their ranks. The legend of the 'Prism Brand'. A powerful broadsword with the power over the entire spectrum of colors. A magical weapon so strong it could tear color from the world. A myth that the 'Artisan band' (as they were called) had kept alive for centuries. Though, the only proof that endured of such a blade, existed in a singular, slender sword that they kept locked away. The Painter's Saber.

It was not long, after the revealing of this legend, that Poisson had the itch to go out into the world, hunting the mythical sword down. With the Artisan family's blessing, Poisson set out, after bestowing upon her the Painter's Saber. Which, instantly seemed to resonate with Poisson, binding itself to the artist. According to myth, this particular sword is a simplified form of the sword that she seeks. Poisson's quest and drive is completely centered on restoring and finding the legendary Prism Brand.

Restored Prism Brand

llBSxDb.jpg

OTHER: Currently a "level 13" myrmidon, with a focus in her speed "stat". Renowned as the 'Lady of Color'. Poisson is also ambidextrous

Minor background info.

These charries are for my Souldew and Esprit Academy roleplay.

A powered-student Academy rp.

It's sorta similar and based on RWBY. Where students are called 'Adepts', that harnass their 'Spiritual Energy', similar to RWBY's 'Aura' (in short, SE is like a forcefield at its weakest).

Students also have Spirit Powers. Which are unique abilities to each student.

(This bio is especially in-depth, so it'll be alone here)

(ignore the right eye in all her pics -imagine an eye patch over it)

Name: Inkt Yin

Nickname: "Death Angel" or "Angel of Death"

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 104 lbs

Academy: Esprit

Year: Three

Spirit Power: Killing Intent, and by extension: Stigmata. 

Normal Killing Intent 
5YU5x4k.jpg

Killing Intent: Stigmata 
Ef6aSLg.gif

Full SE-powered Killing Intent

8jTBcb9.gif

• Killing Intent grows with the passion of the battle. As it grows, Inkt's abilities and statistics increase all around. The increase of her abilities equals her rising fury and wrath.
  • If her Killing Intent is so strong, it can actually be felt. Even sometimes paralyzing opponent's in fear. (Even those she's not focusing on can feel her Killing Intent. This is something she can't control.)
  • At its strongest, her Killing Intent can even make opponent's hallucinate their own deaths. Even going so far as to cause heart attacks, simply with the power from her Killing Intent. Or just brain death by forcing their minds to think their hallucinations are reality.
  • Stigmata is the second form of her ability; its more physical form. With such a SP as Killing Intent, Inkt is able to craft wounds that bleed out like a curse. Cutting wounds that will never heal or close up, on their own.
  • Even opponent's SE will not heal wounds caused by 'Stigmata'.

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Black

Description:  (Alternate Outfit)   
VjKBwUU.jpg

"Death Angel"

AGeV2zq.jpg

Sexuality: Bisexual, but more into women

Relationships: The Counselor of Esprit Academy, in particular, is someone Inkt sees as someone close to her. She looks up to the Counselor as a parental figure.

Poor relationship with a cult of Dark Adepts called the "Grip of Control".

Grip of Control Symbol / Tattoo

DXRl8mL.jpg

Likes: Swordsmanship, specifically using katanas. Fighting, and getting stronger. Working with weapons, and treating them with care and love. She adores other people who use weapons to fight.

Dislikes: Grip of Control, Dark Adept cult. Letting her SP go too far. Her ability "Stigmata" because of its lethality. The tattoo of said cult on her back.

Strengths: Inkt is an especially quick, agile, and tricky fighter. "Killing Intent" tends to ramp up her power as well, making her not only fast, but a powerhouse. She isn't the best with her blades, but she's still considered a sword-master.

Weaknesses: Even though she may be a 'sword-master', there are still Adepts out there who actually have more control over swords, and outclass her in outright skill. Inkt's Killing Intent also tends to be a nasty double-edged weapon. She struggles with it in every fight. If Inkt were to let her Killing Intent get too far out of hand, she'd go on a murderous rampage, not being able to distinguish friend from foe. Her SP also tends to distort her pretty features, turning her more monstrous, similar to that of a Dark Adept.

Personality: Warmhearted Inkt, is a compassionate individual. Inkt is relaxed, mild, and even-tempered. She has to be, in regards to her Spirit Power, which is fueled by emotion. Negative emotion that is. Whenever she gets less than agreeable, she instantly enrages, her SE beginning to twist and distort, revealing her Killing Intent. During battles, especially, it is easy for her to lose her grip on reality. She has to be constantly reminded to remain static, and calm.

Thus, Inkt tends to be amenable, affable, and obliging. In general, she is a kind person, easy to get along with, and is always ready to accept others. She is gregarious, enjoying the company of others, even if she doesn't necessarily make any friends. Jovial, and lively, she's often seen laughing it up, enjoying life. Ultimately, she fears herself, and her SP. It basically controls her life. At some point, she was completely controlled by it, now she is far more reserved in expressing emotion; which happens to be why she focuses on the softer and kinder emotions. (Except during battle, where she lets lose, and grows increasingly serious, and angry. To the point she has to settle down even when her blood gets pumping.)

History: Inkt found herself, from birth, apart of a nasty cultist group of Dark Adepts called the Grip of Control. They believe basically what their name states, which is rather simplistic for outsiders to understand; helps to instill fear with rumor. They believe that those Adept Academies that began to rise up, with a lot of power being afforded to them, are the incorrect way. They believe that those Academies poison the minds of their students, and of the people of the world. They instead think the world should be more "free". Which, paradoxically, they believe means that humanity should be ruled and controlled by Adepts. Not 'protected' by them.

It did not really take all that long for Inkt to discover this paradox, and understand that her 'family's' mentality was backwards, with their doctrines making no sense and contradicting each other.

Regardless, her parents gifted the cult their daughter, to train and cultivate as a powerful Dark Adept. Dark Adepts being something they embraced as a necessity for humanity's ultimate subjugation and survival. Her parents did not care how Inkt's beginning training went. Naturally, under the cult's leaders, it went badly; harsh and ruthless, the training was in full-force from the get-go. Even though she was just a child, Inkt was treated no differently than any other trainee in the cult. They even branded her with the cult's symbol, right in the center of her back, like every other member, forever revealing her origins. Her 'training' continued badly...

These especially brutal beatings that she received on the premise of 'training' brought out Inkt's Spirit Power. Technically, she was unique. The girl's SP appeared before any significant SE control was shown. (She hadn't shown any SE more than the average human, which did not stop the cult from putting her through training, immediately). Inkt's SP manifested as hatred. Her ire exploded in wild rage. Anger became might. Revealing her SP as something coined as 'Killing Intent'.

The moment the girl's SP manifested, her 'trainers' -some pretty high-up Dark Adept cultists, who were tasked with training and guarding the trainees-, met their untimely doom. Her power was outrageous, and she swiftly cut them down, showing speed, and strength that no little girl should contain.

Inevitably, her SE began to grow, proving that Inkt, indeed, was a capable Adept. Even still, she was forever changed. Since her SP birthed before proper SE control, her SE was forever corrupted. Now, Inkt struggles to control her SP, with her SE being just the basic barrier that surrounds all Adepts, stuck near Year One control. Her strength lies entirely in her SP.

Eventually, she realized this entire thing, and place was not all there was. She was young, and naive, and did not understand much, but that changed. When, Inkt reached a certain age, the girl noted how vicious and backwards her 'family' in the Grip of Control was. On the day she was scheduled to receive her DE fusion, she made her escape. Killing Intent made that easy. Hardly anyone could stand in her way, let alone stop her. Not even the strongest of Adepts tasked with stopping her had any way to control her, when she released the fullest extent of her Killing Intent. Though, they did put up quite the fight to keep her within the cult. The horrific battle left Inkt damaged, covered in blood (her own and cultists's), and with her right eye lost.

Bloodied path behind, on the back of her SP, Inkt broke free of the Grip's grip. Running away, with no looks back, she ran straight into more accepting hands. With the aid of tolerant staff, Inkt enrolled in Esprit Academy to learn how to control her raging emotions, as she was emotionally distraught, and severely hurting. The staff began to see an oddity in the young girl. Her SE control was minuscule, to the point she would not even be considered an Adept, if she didn't have a powerful SP, and the fact that her SE did act like a barrier. A few staff members even confessed they thought she was corrupted with DE, and suggested the girl was actually a Dark Adept.

Inkt did not get along well with other students at first, her SP was particularly dangerous against them, and she would attack indiscriminately at times.

(Putting some students in the hospital). Especially, when any form of training, sparring, or SP use came up. It was clear that Inkt had to be dealt with quickly. In fact, she was held back a year, despite proving to be abnormally strong. Her SE control was just too bad, and the staff thought she was simply not learning, so they denied her advancing at the end of the year.

Ultimately, this did not change, and Inkt never truly got the hang of controlling her SE, but was allowed to pass anyway, because a bit more of her identity was revealed. The staff realized Inkt was just different, and had to be more accepting of her. The school's Counselor in particular worked with the girl for a long time, helping her even out her emotions, and helped her find her calm. With that, Inkt became far more agreeable, and her insane attacks grew far less frequent, almost disappearing altogether. Inkt remained at Esprit Academy, as a relaxed and mild student.

Other: Intriguingly, Inkt seems to struggle controlling her SP and emotional state during a Full Moon. It is unknown why this is. She is also missing her right eye. Her primary katana's name is Moon.

Young Inkt (with missing right eye)

oKKdSR2.jpg

Minor background info.

These are more CS's from my Souldew and Esprit Academy rp.

TItCRjA.jpg

Name: Gail Uhara

Height: 5'5''

Weight: 114 lbs

Academy: Souldew Academy

Year: 2 (after passing Advancement Test)

Spirit Power: Air Control

Eye Color: Bright Blue

Hair Color: Light Purple

Description: The pic is just Gail's usual combat attire, when she is in serious Adept training mode. Usually, she roams about in a outfit similar, except with a purple, black, and blue skirt. Occasionally, she dons a black, purple, and blue jacket that reaches her midsection.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Relationships: Koht'Alo is her best friend from her time in Year One. Leaving him behind when she skips to Year Two.

Likes: Kindness - Respect - and Tolerance, Cute things, Becoming a stronger Adept, Friendship and loyalty

Dislikes: Disloyalty and Negativity, Anger and malice, Quarrels and altercations, Anything that reminds her of the tragic event in her past

Strengths: Gail is a rather capable young Adept, easily using her Spirit Power, of which she has a good amount of control over. With her power, Gail can achieve flight for a short amount of time. Gail is a relatively bright person, and picks up on things relatively quickly and easily.

Weaknesses: Gail does not have the sturdiest of constitutions and struggles to defend herself from bodily harm. Gail overestimates her own power often.

Personality: Gail is a very earnest girl. She is bright, athletic, and studious. Her attention is heavy upon her training as an Adept. She is generally very kind, but she is known to act tough. Over all, she's a well mannered girl, due in part to her Spirit Power. If she ever rages... it can get out of hand. Upon first meeting others, she treats them with kindness, and respect. It takes a lot to dampen Gail's resolve. Though her mood can change wildly, like the winds she controls. Gail is often seen being quiet and melancholic, but she never remains that way for long.

Gail tends to find a crush rather easily. Anyone who shows any amount of interest can get under her skin, causing her some frustration. She tends to jump from crush to crush.

Gail never really tries to impress others, it's just something that comes naturally to her. She doesn't try to show up others, but is capable of proving herself with confidence. If Gail is ever provoked, then she will hold her ground. She is a no-nonsense type of person, but takes a light-hearted approach to life. Only showing a nastier side, when it is absolutely necessary.

If you need a friend to trust, Gail is your girl.

History: Gail joined the Academy a couple years later than most. She lived in a little town on the Eastern coast of Virtue. There she lived a quiet, and rather normal life, with very little oddities ever occurring. On some night, around 8 years ago, a tragedy transpired. A great hurricane ripped through the town. Its winds were so horrific that nothing on that coastal town survived. Aside from the young Gail. After that, she doesn't remember much, other than being taken by some people, who claimed they would help her out.

Eventually, she found herself free and able to do as she pleased. Which, naturally meant that as an Adept, she'd join an Academy. Her choice was a small one near where that coastal town used to be, but somehow, she was recommended to Souldew. That's where she transferred to, and enrolled. After just 4 months into the semester, Gail realized she was above Year One material, and requested an Advancement Test. Approved, she found herself across from a Second Year, ready to show off her stuff, and prove she was, in fact, ready to advance one year ahead.

Name: Wylla Isla

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 134 lbs

Academy: Esprit Academy

Year: Second

Spirit Power: Power she refers to as 'Pure Form'.

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair Color: Golden Blonde

Description: Wylla tends to dress in more traditional outfits. She keeps them feminine, but functional. It is rare to see her without a dress of some sort on. Or stockings, or high heels. Really anything construed as masculine, or less formal tends to be clothing she would not be caught wearing.

Sexuality: Up for debate

Relationships: Eros Schultz - best friend (now deceased)

Likes: Strength and proper form. Weaponry, primarily swords. A respectful and civil environment. Any esteemed or honorable intentions. Praise for her accomplishments.

Dislikes: Anything that reminds her of Eros. Others not acknowledging her as their superior. Loneliness and isolation.

Strengths: Wylla is an accomplished swordswoman, who she uses her SE and power to increase her effectiveness. Pure Form is a power that manifests as explosive SE when combined with proper sword-form. Wylla may be stubborn in some aspects, but she is a good listener, and a quick study.

Weaknesses: Any memory of Eros makes Wylla weak. Wylla seeks approval from her parents, and to a lesser extent -from others, which causes her to attempt to overachieve and attempt to impress.

Personality: Wylla tends to look down on her fellow classmates. It comes from her upbringing as a rich girl. She understands that all are equal and that she is not above others, but she has trouble really expressing that. Wylla isn't cruel, or arrogant, she's just a bit vain. She has a high opinion of herself, and if others disagree with her view, Wylla is known to get defensive. Usually leading to some manner of argument. Wylla, at heart, is a kind person, and believes in the friendship of others.

Wylla does tend to be hypocritical. She regards respect, and chivalrous action at the highest peak of human behavior, and cherishes reverence and honor. However, often she exhibits the opposite, talking down to others, and disrespecting those 'beneath' her. Wylla does struggle to understand this point whenever it is brought up, but tries her best to not incite confrontation if she can.

Above all else, Wylla seeks powerful, loyal relationships that she can trust and count on. Under it all, she feels alone, and isolated. It's one reason she tends to be defensive in nature, trying to prove herself, even when it comes at her own expense in the form of hypocrisy.

She tries so hard. Especially after what happened to her best friend Eros. After events like that, Wylla can get very withdrawn. Unhealthy behavior tends to stew within Wylla, growing, and festering. After tragedy, she needs a solid pick-me-up, before she can really accomplish anything.

History: Wylla was enrolled in Esprit a little over a year ago, with some training as an Adept already afforded her before attending the Academy. She comes from riches, her beginning -the Islas- a prominent rich family with connections and power in Royal City. They hired an Adept tutor, to train their daughter from the age of 12. Wylla was not the only child of the Islas. Her brothers and sisters number 5. With a single sister and a single brother being older than her; placing Wylla dead center of her siblings. In a way, this was the worst place to be in. Aside from her Adept tutor, her parents largely forgot she existed.

With so much 'rich people' work -which meant a lot of socializing, and prancing about, and so many other siblings to watch over, Wylla felt the weight of those before her, and the isolation of those that came after. This didn't truly deter the young woman though, and in fact caused her to train very hard, to impress those parents that were largely not a part of her life. It didn't really work. Eventually, her tutor suggested that she be sent off to Esprit Academy to finish up her Adept training. Her parents agreed, and sent her right off.

The only person she ever really considered a friend was another girl, named Eros. Eros took a shining to Wylla, intrigued by the rich girl that joined their class. Eros who was from the slums of Royal City. A girl of hard knocks, the two couldn't be more different. Wylla, a prim and proper type, and Eros, the tough chick with a potty mouth.

It seemed like opposites attracted, until that fateful day, when Eros was removed from this world, leaving Wylla alone, and absolutely devastated.

Other: Her sword's name is Edelweiss. A beautiful rapier, fashioned and balanced just for her. Its golden blade used to be pure, before it was tainted with the blood of a corrupted Eros.

46Z1Xws.jpg

Name: Chil "Sis" Wrote

Gender: Male, but mistaken for a female. Is an unwilling transgender 'girl'.

Height: 5'3''

Weight: 104 lbs

Academy: Esprit

Year: First

Spirit Power: Whispers of terror and nightmares.

• Projects nightmares, and horror into the minds of people around 'her'. Much nastier to people who are asleep, but victims don't have to just be asleep.
  • 'Her' power manifests as voices in 'her' head that are only ever satisfied when she tortures others.
  • Has very little control over 'herself', but can make use of her SP quite easily.
  • Images to awake people seem like nightmarish illusions and visions.

Eye Color: Milky White (Partially blind) - Can't control 'her' own sight.

Hair Color: Black

Description: Sis is very frail looking, bordering on anorexic. 'She' appears very slender, and holds 'herself' in a very seclusive manner. 'Her' scrawny body is gangly and puny, with a bony appearance. It almost seems like 'she's' malnourished. 'Her' SE (DE) managed to develop on her body physically, leaving strange markings all over her skin, with unusual white spots dotting all over 'her'. This gives her a very frightening appearance, almost possessed-like. In keeping with 'her' feminine, emo appearance, 'she' wears small, feminine outfits, revealing her 'possessed' skin, and has a dark made-up face, with shadowy, inky eyes, and black lips. Sis only wears feminine articles of clothing, anything to satisfy the voices.

Sexuality: Unknown

Relationships: The only relationship Sis has, is to the 'voices' in 'her' head. No one else has the potential to get close.

Likes: Causing pain to others, due to it being what the voices want. Blackness, shadows, and seclusion. When the 'voices' leave 'her' alone.

Dislikes: Any type of merrymaking, laughter, people enjoying themselves. When people make it apparent that he's a 'female'. Paradoxically, when they remind 'her' that 'she's' actually a he. 

Strengths: Sis's strength comes from the fact that 'she' can send victims into mass hysterics, with torturous nightmares and illusions. Sis's SP is particularly nasty, and has been known to fell opponents with very minimal effort. 'She' also is rather mysterious, and 'her' SP is largely misunderstood. In fact, most don't even know Sis's SP at all, and they just witness 'her' bring down opponents by simply standing there.

Weaknesses: Sis's actual body is very fragile in comparison to most Adepts. Most of Sis's SE is in the form of 'her' Spirit Power, which leaves 'her' body unprotected, and mostly defenseless. Against anything mechanical in nature, Sis is actually useless and stands no chance. Outside of 'her' SP, Sis has very little else to offer.

Personality: Sis is a tortured soul. Even before 'her' Spirit Power awakened, 'she' struggled, and had issues in life. Constantly hurting, trapped in 'herself'; Sis has mostly always been emo. Someone who loathes themselves, and the world. Sis can appear rather demented. 'Her' physical appearance doesn't help dispute this fact. 'She' 'enjoys' causing pain to others. In reality, 'she' is forced to, because it helps relieve the pain 'she' feels. Helps 'her' mind free itself of the 'voices' within it.

History: Chil grew up in an orphanage, after his parents committed a joint suicide. Unbeknownst to anyone, it was Chil's fault; that was the day when his Spirit Power awakened. At the age of 5, he drove them both to madness, resulting in their deaths. After, living a sheltered life in an orphanage for a couple years, trying his hardest to be a good person, and be normal, he literally could not take it any longer; it was impossible to hold back. Chil rushed to the girls's rooms and stole their makeup, clothes, and various other articles. The voices were tearing him apart, and at their behest, they coerced Chil into his new feminine persona: Sis.

This didn't go without notice. After, watching his unusual, and scary behavior, the staff at the orphanage decided to punish Chil. Intervening, trying to fix the strange boy, who was trying to be a girl, scaring the other kids of the orphanage. It was a mistake, and it went horribly wrong.

After being confronted, Sis claimed it was the 'voices'. Sis claimed 'she' didn't mean to. Sis claimed it was all the voices, and that they preferred 'her' this way. They liked 'her' small, sweet, innocent, controllable, malleable. It was the voices -that attacked everyone in the orphanage; driving everyone there to madness, and quickly, to death.

Sis left. "She" walked away from that horrid bloodied place, seeking out a place to stay. With this darkness in her mind and subconscious, it wasn't long until she was confronted with monsters. Even as a small child, with very little control over her power, Sis easily wiped out any threat. Not without something affecting her, though. The monsters awoke the darkness within, swarming her psyche with their DE, forming Sis into a Dark Adept. That was when the freakish markings appeared on her skin. With specks of white flaking all along her slim form.

Aside from forming the strange markings all over her body, another side effect of becoming a Dark Adept, was the loss of her sight. Or rather, she has sight, but only at various times. Sis has no control whether she can see or not. Sometimes she can, and other times she's completely blind, relying totally on her DE and the voices. Usually, though, her vision is blurry, and foggy, leaving her only enough to be able to move around like a normal person. This oddity is not known by others, as basically everything about Sis is kept secret.

Sis struggled with anything good, leaving only pain, and death in her wake. The voices had their puppet, able to do anything they wanted. Whether it was torture, murder, or simple sadistic fun. Their 'girl' had no capacity to stop them... only to follow directions, and do as they said. Though, there was never any indication that a wandering little girl had anything to do with anything terrible.

Eventually, she was found by a nice older Adept, who could feel the girl had some form of Spirit Power, but mistook the DE within her as a growing powerful strength. Her body was thin, clearly malnourished, and barely taken care of in any significant way. Seeing the tragedy here, he brought her to Esprit, where he thought the 'girl' known as 'Sis', could find some help. Discovering, Sis had the ability to become an Adept, the Academy put her, to began lessons, enrolling, and learning like any other student.

Other: Sis is a Dark Adept.

She can't help some of the things she does with her Spirit Power. She also never wanted to be female, but the 'voices' made 'her' make some changes in her life.

Minor background info.

OCs from the Zatch Bell fandom.

In Zatch Bell, there is this thing called the 'Mamodo War', and it takes place on our Earth.

Certain humans acquire certain spell books that pertain to a certain Mamodo. Only these specific humans can read these books.

Mamodo are otherwise known as "demon children".

They participate in this war to see who can win it.

Whichever Mamodo wins, at the end becomes King of the Mamodo world.

Human Character Sheet

0x6XtGb.gif

Name: Phenix Lasting

Appearance:

Phenix's appearance changes based on how much power her Mamodo draws from her.

A side effect from Eon Infinnia's magic.

The magic can be finicky, sometimes leaving her recalling her maturity when she's forced to be younger.

Other times it time-warps her mind, leaving her childish, forgetting the maturity she's learned through the years.

~~~

In general, she is sitting around the age of 15-17.

Usually, Phenix's attire consists of a sophisticated black jacket/top, with a white blouse underneath, with a yellow or red tie or bow around her collar. With a pleated black miniskirt falling around the tops of her thighs. Out from under that, were slender, toned, bare legs leading down to nearly-knee high black heeled boots. With their heels/style changing just a bit over the years, the heel in particular growing some inches the older, and more mature she'd get.

Only as a young child, would Phenix's apparel, and style be different. Though, even then, the sophisticated, chic girl never had all that unusual of an outfit adoring her form.

Phenix's hair, when young, started out a natural white color. Through the years it gradually changed, darkening a bit, until it was a lighter shade of purple, sometimes pink in certain lights. At her oldest, her hair is long -waist length-, and a pretty, glossy milky light-purple/pink.

Her eyes, when not dull from the lack of emotion, are a gentle purple as well. Sometimes appearing to gleam pink, or even red. With the reds only shining in her most zealous, emotional states, glimmering her passion and spirit, as an vigorous, elegant young woman.

Phenix Age 24

UflpKoF.jpg

Phenix Age 21

E31PKGx.png

Phenix Age 19

frsPZ8L.jpg

Phenix Age 17

jVlf79d.jpg

Phenix Age 16

Phenix Age 14

ZyKQfSJ.jpg

Phenix Age 13

bqBtb82.png

Phenix Age 11

HTsBeYR.jpg

Phenix Age 10

8ixGb5K.jpg

Phenix Age 6

BlQIHdi.jpg

Personality:

Phenix is a rather dry individual. At her oldest, she is impartial, indifferent, and rather wry. At her oldest, she takes no nonsense, and tends to get straight to the point of things, with the intention to get stuff done as quick as possible, as soon as possible. In her middle years, she was a bit more tolerable, with slightly more compassion, and light-heartedness. At her youngest years, was truly when Phenix was softer, and more accepting. Her mood has never really changed from mild-mannered, soft-spoken, and stubborn, though.

Just because she's rather impassive, does not mean Phenix does not know how to express displeasure and indignation. It takes a lot to make her angry, but she can still be a tad rough. Phenix may be kind, she may be calm, she may even be remorseless, but she can still express confidence like the best of them. Phenix will always be strong-willed, despite a placated nature.

At her core, though, Phenix does have a heart. She expresses her warmth, sincerity, and tenderness in mostly, a quiet, subdued way; causing those around her to have to look for her love. Even when Phenix seems the most emotionless she has ever been, she is still a caring person.

Bio:

Ever since she was young, Phenix had a fascination with the unknown and mysterious. Being a curious individual herself, allowed her to cultivate some of her strengths today. Starting from a young age, Phenix loved to read; with being an avid reader of the mystery and fantasy genres. Continuously, reading throughout her life, allowed the girl's mind to soar. She quickly became a rather bright person, thinking intuitively and outside-the-box.

At some point, when she was young, Phenix decided that she wanted to do what the heroes in her books did. Solve mysteries, stop crimes, put away no-do-gooders, and spread her horizons intellectually. Following in that path, Phenix spent a lot of time out of her house, and out on the dense, populated streets of her home town; some expensive, and busy city. Phenix, being young and naive, never really understood the dangers, especially since all that stuff was dramatized in her books.

She got roped up in some precarious, high-risk scenario involving local police, and a nasty local cartel. Nearly getting herself killed at the age of 13, with her inane, idealistic mindset, Phenix decided she should be more cautious. That week, she enrolled into a self-defense class, learning how to fight and defend herself. There she learned martial arts. Though she was not the greatest student, being young, inexperienced, and sort of book-wormy at first.

Resolving to get better, Phenix began to work out. At school, she joined a tennis club. After a few years at school, doing quite well in tennis, and her studies, Phenix got a lot better in her defense classes, as well. It didn't take all that long -just a few years- for the girl to get into shape, and become quite a strong young woman. She still kept her dreams of being some sort of justice-oriented detective. Often she would go back out on the town, but usually stayed away from any police-involved scenarios. Though she did find herself dealing with street thugs, and various dark persons from time to time. Out of her teenage years, and out of high school, Phenix went to college, looking to make a career out of her passion: detective work.

All these things helped shape Phenix into an athletic youth, with a fit, well-toned form. Smarts on the streets, and in the classroom, rounding her out. With even a penchant for danger, and risky, hazard situations. Despite this, the girl never imagined a world outside their own, with strange demon-like creatures called 'Mamodo'. She never expected to be given a new book, with an unknown language, that read out as dangerous, powerful spells. She never imagined she'd be the 'master' of her vary own demon-child, Mamodo, who would cling to her, and follow her around, fighting a deadly war for the monarchy of the Mamodo realm.

Still, Phenix wouldn't have it any other way. Completely at home with the whole thing, enjoying every last battle. Her eyes were on its prize, ready to make Eon Infinnia the Mamodo king. Phenix would seek that goal, aiding in any way she could.

Skills:

Phenix is street smarts. With a street-wise outlook on the world.

She is also, just smart in general, having grown up being an avid reader.

Knows some martial arts, and self-defense.

Pretty athletic, with a career in tennis.

Having been out on the streets for years, Phenix has a few connections.

Goes to college learning how to be a detective, as a career.

Mamodo: Eon Infinnia (rped by @Shirochankun)

Eon Infinnia

3b4cf828a3c48909ff011b01801e27af.jpg

Other: Phenix is Chaotic Good.

Which means she fights for a cause, that can seem impossible to win; letting her conscious guide her. Sometimes her actions may be questionable, in regards to society, but they are made out of compassion, and sincerity. Contradictory, she is studying to be a detective for the law, but ultimately, she won't let the law guide her. Only what she construes as "right" leads Phenix onward. She's always been a rebel; frees-spirited, seeking out the path of righteousness that she deems fit, instead of relying entirely on law, and honor. Her brand of justice is just that, her brand.

Mamodo Relationship: Mutually Beneficial

As of right now, Phenix and her Mamodo are on equal ground, in her eyes. Since the discovery of the Mamodo world, and the little demon-child that would call her 'master', as her bookkeeper, the purple-haired girl decided that this was a full-on test of her abilities. Always wanting to enact justice in her own way, Phenix fights for her Mamodo eagerly. Offering her support to Eon Infinnia in any shape or form, with no hesitation. Whether the relationship proves to be useful to Phenix in the end, is not yet seen. One thing's for sure, the young woman considers the relationship and Mamodo war a poignant part of her young life. As well as, something she must seen through to the end. With the goal being Eon Infinnia's Kingship.

Minor background info.

Still OCs from Zatch Bell fandom.

A Mamodo OC.

Mamodo Character Sheet

Name: Chiyami

Age(how old they look): 12

Gender: Male, but very feminine to the point he's often mistaken for a female.

He also never rectifies this, not caring the gender pronouns used.

In fact, he doesn't really identify with either gender. Chiyami is just Chiyami.

However, if you must insist, he is indeed male.

Appearance:

2jStZIn.jpg

m6UWL76.jpg

Chiyami sports a black and white dress, that has a slit up the left, revealing a lot of slender, pale leg. At the top of his dress, is fine gold buttons. He wears long, black, evening finger-less gloves up each arm. Atop his head, is a gleaming golden hair band.

Pale-skinned, Chiyami is lean, willowy and fairly short, around 4'6''. He has long, wild, floor-length, purple-black hair, and distinctive, large red eyes. A pair of distinguishing fangs and horns are also quite noticeable.

Chiyami also has a rather long well-made katana, called Tenebris, brought with him, from the Mamodo world. He's partial to perching and balancing on it.

lhse9fq.jpg
   Chiyami's hair, and clothes often glimmer like something celestial, revealing his magic and supernatural origins.

<--- Example ---v

2cyEMog.jpg

pIEhMyd.gif

Tr1NgCo.gif

xRjHa25.gif

Color of Book: Bloody Red

Spell Theme(What is the main gimmick behind your spells?): Blood-Infused Dark Magic

Chiyami's spells draw on the power of blood, over heart; making his spell book very dangerous to use. As his power is drawn from blood, it often harms his master's body physically to call out even the simplest of spells. With the strongest of spells boiling his master's blood. Causing incredible discomfort -even painful agony. Often, Chiyami will substitute his own blood as power for his spells, relieving the strain on his master. He'll cut himself with his sword, to leak the inner red liquid. Once free, Chiyami's spells are far easier to cast. In actuality, any blood will suffice, technically even his foe's, if they're bleeding. Which, inherently makes fighting Chiyami far harder, because one's own bloody injuries can end up fueling Chiyami's spells.

Though, in the end, it is his master's blood that makes Chiyami's spells stronger than average. If Chiyami wants to draw out true power, then his master has to be willing.

As this particular oddity persists through his entire spell book, it makes using any of his spells particularly difficult. With his strongest spell requiring nearly all of his master's blood drained. A trump card of trump cards, it can basically only be used once. His master has to pray they'll live through the use of the spell. With a blood transfusion a requirement to live after casting.

Considering all of his spells have this little stipulation, sometimes spells simply will not work. The master either has to have immediate blood to channel, or the master has to be completely willing to afflict his own blood as a source.

Spells of the Blood-red Book:

First Spell: Nyx-Rondokrev

(Attack Spell)

• Absorbing a little bit of blood, allows for this spell to be used. So it does not cause much pain.
  • A weak, simple, single black-red line of magic fires out from Chiyami's hand, to strike and attack the target.

Second Spell: Nyx-Krev

(Attack Spell)

• Easiest spell to use with Chiyami's own blood as a catalyst.
  • Allows Chiyami to send out blood like slashes to attack.

Third Spell: Nyx-Ganzurondokrev

(Attack Spell)

• Requires the power from more blood, but still tolerable.
  • Chiyami fires out many black-red lines of magic, stronger and more powerful than before.
  • Can be used in whip-fashion, slashing the foe.

Fourth Spell: Nyx-Sangshiru

(Defensive Spell)

• Blood forms before Chiyami, blocking incoming attacks, like a shield.
  • This spell can be stronger, depending on how much pain the master is willing to take, to fuel the blood-barrier.
  • Both size and strength of this spell, is determined by the master's tolerance.

Fifth Spell: Soruigazi-Dokk

(Buff Spell)

• Draws outside blood around Chiyami's sword, and empowers it with dark magic, allowing for more powerful and quick strikes and slashes.
  • Also, inherently makes Chiyami a better swordsman. Giving him better stamina, knowledge, and strength.
  • Lasts about 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Sixth Spell: Nyx-Bogikrev

(Attack Spell)

• Begins to heat the blood of the master, causing discomfort, and very light pain.
  • Fires out a few red and black lasers of dark magic.
  • They can come from the feet, sword, or even mouth, but usually from the hands.

Seventh Spell: Rajanyx-Krevkeru

(Area Attack Spell)

• Draws in all the loose blood about towards the Mamodo, and powers it up with heat, and dark magic.
  • Then fires it outward from Chiyami in an area-explosion.
  • Requires both blood around the battlefield, and heats up the blood within his master's veins harshly.

Eighth Spell: Animsangshirudo

(Defensive Spell)

• Spell that is powered by outside blood; that is laying about the battlefield.
  • So it is fairly easy to use, but requires blood scattered about.
  • Animates this blood.
  • Using this blood, the shield created has a mind of its own, and moves in tandem with Chiyami, blocking enemy attacks on its own.
  • In general, its a more useful shield variant, but not as strong against outright powerful attacks.

Ninth Spell: Sangcura Dokkjio

(Heal Spell)

• Conversely, to the rest of his spells, this one instead draws blood back into the body. Like a magical transfusion.
  • Can be used on Chiyami if he has lost too much blood attacking.
  • But also, and more importantly, can be used to heal the master and rejuvenate their blood.
  • Requires outside blood to power.

Tenth Spell: Rigublut-Dokk

(Immobilization Spell)

• Sends out ropes of black blood, to claw, and entrap the foe, pulling them down against the ground.
  • The ropes require blood to be strewn about, or require Chiyami's own blood.
  • Pretty potent trapping ability, but can be broken out of.

Eleventh Spell: Gigano Bogikrev-Tenebris

(Attack Spell)

• Really burns through the inner blood of his master, but is still tolerable.
  • Spins his sword in front of him, and fires out a giant, powerful beam of dark magic.

Twelfth Spell: Chaajirusang Dokkjio

(Drain, Heal Spell)

• A nasty spell.
  • Close range, but potent.
  • Allows Chiyami to cut a wound into his foe, and drain their blood from them, magically.
  • Links Chiyami and master, rejuvenating both with the drained blood.
  • The spells effects only lasts 20 seconds, and Chiyami must get a cut in before it ends, otherwise it's wasted, and unusable for 3 hours.

Thirteenth Spell: Dinonyx-Ginisukrev

(Attack Spell)

• With a fierce bit of burn to the master, this spell can be used, only drawing a bit of power.
  • A larger form of Nyx-Krev.
  • Chiyami slaps his hands against the ground, and various blackened tendrils of blood attack the foe from the ground, stabbing at them, and nastily, skewering them.
  • Can be an effective attack, do to its surprise, but is usually too slow for the spell's full effect.

(this is what would happen, if the attack is successful)

YthBZon.jpg

Fourteenth Spell: Ma Bogiblut-Tenebris

(Attack Spell)

• The most powerful beam-based attack in Chiyami's arsenal.
  • Draws in all loose blood around, for added oomph and fires it out in extravagant fashion.
  • The beam is super-hot, and easily burns through anything.
  • With this level of power, it takes a huge toll on the master, requiring a large drain of blood to use.

Fifteenth Spell: Buruigazi-Dokk

(Clone Spell)

• Drenching a clone in the exact shape of Chiyami, completely made out of his blood.
  • This spell takes a huge toll on the Mamodo, as it uses a lot of his blood to form the clone.
  • Although, together, the two can fight simultaneously.
  • Even still, the clone cannot use spells. 

Sixteenth Spell: Teoblut-Dokkkeru

(Area Attack Spell)

• Chiyami's eyes and mouth glow red, then he focuses on everything he can. Shining a mystical red light on them.
  • All blood caught in the spell (what he focused on), in the vicinity becomes super charged.
  • Eventually causing a massive current of magic to shock through the liquid.
  • Leading into explosions engulfing the charged blood.

Seventeenth Spell: Dioga Rondo-Tenebris

(Attack Spell)

• A continuous attack of extremely powerful dark-magic whips, that glow dark blue (unlike most attacks that are dark red).
  • Extends out from Chiyami like massive tendrils.
  • Whenever the attack lands any damage against the opponent, then it drains more blood as a sacrifice from the master. In addition, to the upfront blood drain.

Eighteenth Spell: Shin Soruigazi Matenebris

(Area Attack Spell)

• An incredible amount of blood is drained straight from Chiyami, fueling the sword-based attack.
  • The master feels intense bodily harm, through the boiling blood within their veins.
  • Channeling this dark magic through his sword, Chiyami's blade remains the same size, but the magic surrounding it enrages to massive size.
  • This swarming dark magic is extremely powerful.
  • Slashing downward, Chiyami has a high chance of obliterating his opponent, if not then everything else in front of him.

Nineteenth Spell: Ma Radisu Sangchaajiru-Tenebris

(Drain Spell)

• A channeled spell, that roots Chiyami in place.
  • Does not require him to be near his foe.
  • Begins to pull blood from his foe, draining it mystically.
  • Can even accidentally affect those around, including friend, master, even animals nearby.
  • Drains victims to fatal range.
  • Terrifyingly powerful, with a very real lethal threat.
  • Should never be used.
  • If it is, Chiyami can decide what to do with the stored blood.

Twentieth Spell: Shin Curablut Jiovitalae

(Super Heal Spell)

• Blood is the life-force of all.
  • Gathering all blood in the area (even blood gathered from say -a Draining Spell).
  • Chiyami has the power to fully-heal everyone caught within the spell except himself, using blood to repair any wounds and injuries, even fueling heart-power.
  • Truly the most benevolent spell in Chiyami's arsenal. Has no ill effects, aside from one.
  • Completely drains Chiyami of his own blood, putting the Mamodo at death's door.

Attack Spells: 8

Area Attack Spells: 3

Defensive Spells: 2

Buff Spells: 1

Heal Spells: 3

Drain Spells: 2

Immobilization Spells: 2

Clone Spells: 1

(not counting the Ultimate Chapter)

~~~

The Ultimate Chapter of the Blood-red Book (Ultimate Spells):

Ultimate Blood-Control Spell: Shin Rigunyxblut Krevtenebris

(Immobilization Spell)

• A spell that is channeled through Chiyami, with a red glow from his eyes and mouth.
  • Has a large radius, and very powerful effect.
  • Ultimately, gives control of everyone afflicted to the master of Chiyami.
  • The master can do whatever he wants to whoever is afflicted. They are the master's total puppets.
  • Chiyami remains completely in trance during the spell's duration, which is as long as the master wants it to be.

Limit to Ultimate Spell(what stops the spam):

• The only limit, comes with how the master can handle the spell. In truth, it actually affects no one poorly, aside from making everyone in the immediate area (except for the master) immobile.
  • The limit comes into effect with how the master acts regarding this spell.
  • Chiyami does nothing.
  • Opponents can do nothing (normally).
  • Only the master has has total control of themself, and everyone else. What can the master do to those afflicted? Anything. What can the master accomplish? Anything.
  • With that type of power. What happens to the master's psyche, and inner self?
  • Will the master's conscious allow for anything during this time? Will the master be unable to do anything?
  • Up to the master... and what the master can inevitably handle with this incredibly dark spell.

~~~

Ultimate Dark-Form Spell: Dioga Zwaarruku Soruigazi

(Transformation Spell)

• Only the master's blood can be used for this spell. No tricks using Chiyami's blood, or the blood of his foes for this one.
  • Chiyami undergoes a dramatic transformation.
  • Fueled by dark magic, emblazoned by his master's full blood power, with not a single powered-droplet unaccounted for.
  • In this form, he spawns a second sword, his hair changes white, and his horns grow greatly, with his entire persona changing to that of a destroyer and reaper.
  • Even his personality disappears, becoming a soulless, killing machine.
  • In this form, Chiyami's power is unrivaled, and its nigh impossible to hurt him, with his speed being blindingly fast. His swordsmanship prowess goes through the roof.
  • With all intents and purposes, this is technically Chiyami's most powerful spell. Only trumped by one other.
  • Since it takes a great toll on his master, it is extremely risky to use. Also, if the master has suffered (or suffers) any wounds, then the spell is weaker; any spilled blood is lost power.
  • The spell only lasts as long as the master can endure the boiling blood within their veins. Which should not be long.

g0OLF7S.jpg

• To use this spell, the entirety of the master's blood has to be used as a catalyst, with incredible pain wracking their body, as their blood boils just below death's door.
  • For the entire duration of the spell, agony flows through the master's entire body.
  • Chiyami's personality and attitude changes completely, and he indiscriminately attacks. Meaning he may even attack and harm friendlies. He becomes a danger to anyone, as a being of insane killing potential. He even forgets about the Mamodo war.

~~~

Ultimate Blood-Spear Spell: Shin Ranzukrev Chaajirugaebolga-Tenebris

(Chronic Wound Curse)

• Dark and Blood magic takes the form of a wicked, dark red lance.
  • When thrown it seeks out its target with impunity.
  • It is nigh unfeasible to avoid, or defend against.
  • If someone is struck by this attack, they suffer a wound that bleeds indefinitely, never healing. Even those it isn't aimed at, if it accidentally strikes another.
  • Like a curse.
  • It's a "one-shot kill".
  • Truly terrifying attack that should never be used.

• Leaves Chiyami completely drained of energy after its use.
  • Leaves his master drained of blood.
  • Master is in a very precarious situation, with his life on the line.
  • Has the potential to kill others, even friendlies, by accident.

(ignore the guy and girl using it, but this is what the spell looks like)

ZuMI9Ab.gif

~~~

True Ultimate Blood-Dimension Spell: Shin Magazidimenze Dioborosuyol

(Dimension/Immobilization/Strengthening Spell)

• With the full power from Chiyami's master, blood rises up, sending all four (and anyone nearby) into the depths of a hellish plane: The 'Path of Blood'.
  • A dimension where Chiyami is at his utmost strongest (save for his Dioga Zwaarruku Soruigazi form), with blood seeping from the very walls around them.
  • At this stage, Chiyami can cast spells on his own, totally free of his master.
  • (With the exceptions being Sangcura Dokkjio, Shin Curablut Jiovitalae, Dioga Zwaarruku Soruigazi).
  • In this dimensional plane, all blood substantially increases Chiyami's power and attributes, while inherently weakening his opponents. Meaning even the world around them makes him stronger.
  • Chiyami also gains a potent healing factor within this world, but his master does not.

qzb9b90.jpg

Limit to Ultimate Spell(What stops your book owner from spamming the best spell):

• Drains the master of nearly all of their blood. Putting their life in grave danger. As it is the ultimate trump card it requires the master's life-force.
  • The blood around them does not help the master recover.
  • His master has to pray they'll survive the use of this spell.
  • Master has to have some sort of plan in place to survive this spell. Such as a blood transfusion immediately ready.

Personality:

Chiyami is a carefree, free-spiritied tramp. A true maverick, he only searches out what he can accomplish in the name of fun. He appears self-centered and self-absorbed, but in truth, he isn't. His heart has room for others, he just struggles showing any sort of commitment, or charity. In reality, Chiyami can appreciate, care, and even love others.

It just takes him a bit to warm up to someone. He will always have a fake smile on his face, when dealing with others. Even when the situation does not call for it, and couldn't be any worse. In those scenarios, you can expect the Mamodo to still exhibit unrelenting glee, with a jovial demeanor. Even if he were suffering from grievous injury, would he still be attempting a smile, showing optimism, and a bright outlook to the world. Even if it is ultimately fake, that's just how he appears on the outside.

Very little fazes him, unless it decidedly threatens his overall existence. Then he'll get serious, dropping the vagrant act, and focusing for once. With the intention to put whoever is standing in his way, in its place. His survival is second to proving his wit, power, and will. Though, it happens to be a close second.

There may be one other thing that bothers Chiyami. Though, it is rarely seen, and observed. He, himself, probably doesn't even really realize it. If one he were to truly care about, fall into serious life-threatening danger, then he might change his mock cheery attitude. He just might emphasize the other as a priority. This is a hypothetical; no one has ever meant that much to Chiyami, aside from himself.

He is still a little ball of dark joy, regardless if his smiles are imitation, or not. His nonchalant attitude makes him easy to get along with, though maybe not easy to grow attached to. His sprightly outward personality, may in fact be a fraud, and he may be more indifferent within.

Hard to say. Whatever. Chiyami is not a bad person. He will give you smiles, he'll laugh, and he'll enjoy your company, before revealing his inner darkness. Which is always hiding right underneath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bio(After coming to earth):

Chiyami found himself standing on green grass, barefoot. Gripping the soft green vegetation, his distinct red eyes searched around himself. In the distance... a human city. With a grin, he flung his sword over his back with his left hand, holding the strap of his sword's sheath. In his right hand, at his side, a blood-red book. It gently radiated power.

A small, black and white, flimsy garment, draped over his form, swished cutely as he strolled along. In the human world, it was clearly evening, with many people out and about, and those strange vehicles zipping by on the black asphalt. Not many really paid attention to the strolling Mamodo. Those that did, simply saw a bare-footed young girl, carrying two odd objects for a young girl to carry around the city. A book, and a sword. She had a slightly strange appearance, as well. Floor-length purple-black hair, that seemed to.. glimmer mystically? With two horns on her head?

There were hushed voices, regarding her, but no one really bothered her. Except for one man. He came up to her, blocking her path. "Yo, girl, what's up with the unusual appearance? Why do you have a sword?"

A snide smirk crossed Chiyami's face. In response, he would hand the book over to the man. "Read it," he stated simply, his voice light, and feminine. In keeping with his girlish appearance. Letting no one be the wiser on his gender.

The man, clearly confused, shrugged, and opened the book. His eyes scanned it for a minute, before confusion flashed over his face. "Huh? What the heck is this? Girl, this book is nothing but nonsense! What language is that?"

Frowning, Chiyami snatched the book out of his hands. Leaving him standing there surprised by the quick deftness of the girl, the Mamodo brushed passed him, searching out the human who, in fact, could read the book. Chiyami wanted to find the human soon. Hoping, there was no issues along the way.

Bio(Back in the Mamodo world):

Chiyami was born to some powerful Mamodo parents. Mamodo that were long-lasting in the previous Mamodo war. They had learned much from their time spent during the war. Though, the both of them had eventually lost, they were very fearsome opponents, that made their opponent's respect them. Together, the two focused on their child, seeking a way for their Mamodo to become this world's King. The two made an eventual discovery, a unique power, that they would bestow upon their son. Naming him to reflect his power, the two crafted the dark power of blood into their child.

With this power, they were certain that Chiyami would definitely win the next war. To make absolutely positive this would occur, the two began his training at a young age, getting him ready and prepared for the war soon approaching. In their mind, by the time he was sent off, Chiyami was thoroughly ready for the war. They had trained him in the art of the sword, as a last resort, if for some reason, his unusual power of blood were to fail.

They could not foresee the problem with this power. As opposed to most Mamodo, who would draw power from the heart of their human, Chiyami, instead, would draw his power from something more dangerous, and physical. Blood.

Blood would be used for his dart arts.

His life as a contestant in the Mamodo war would be difficult in this regard. Blood, however, was quite potent with its power. His parents had been right about that. Their son possessed extreme strength, and power, even if it did not come from the heart. Or rather, not from the heart figuratively.

Chiyami would prove to be a menacing, dangerous, and formidable Mamodo.

Other: Chiyami is Chaotic Neutral.

This means Chiyami has no real moral compass to speak of. He doesn't lean to either side of good or evil. He follows his own agenda, and acts on his own whims, with self-interest at the forefront of his heart. He's not necessarily bad, or evil, but his actions don't take the stance of good, or justice, or the law either. All he cares about is a wild time, and ultimate freedom. Not necessarily amoral, Chiyami simply appears selfish, and destructive. He cares not for rules, society, or what others think. With his design being only his own ideas and actions.

The King:

If Chiyami were to achieve victory, and become the Mamodo world's King, he would have one goal, keep the war around, but fully train all Mamodo before it occurred. To give everyone equal opportunity, while also being prepared for what lay in wait for them as soldiers in the war. At their apex, the Mamodo would be top-notch, and their battles were be all the fiercer. Completely, impartial, only Mamodos's skill would prove anything, and help them advance. Then he'd simply rule with a laid-back reign. Watching over their world casually. With little intention to snoop in anyone's business.

Human Relationship: Mamodo Dominant

Even though 'Mamodo Dominant' sounds ugly, the relationship with Chiyami is not too terrible. He just tends to dictate certain things; in a carefree, cheerful way, of course. The Mamodo would never imagine giving orders to his human. No, he'd prefer to just chill, and relax, while on the path to becoming the Mamodo King. In a way, the relationship is close to 'mutually beneficial'. For Chiyami never intended to impose his existence on his human/master, it just happened. Too bad, for his human, he has to deal with the Mamodo suddenly thrust upon him. If he's gunna deal with the Mamodo, then Chiyami is going to be comfortable, dammit! Still, their relationship is more than pleasant and tolerable, leading it to appear like the relationship may in fact, be beneficial for the both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back