• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Araal Campaign

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Silvion Laefalla - Tavern ( AnonyMouse AnonyMouse )

A bright smile appeared on the elf’s face when hearing that she’d remember him. The smile abruptly vanished when Silvus heard the next words. He looked hurt and confused at the words, giving a kicked puppy expression. Tears built in the corner of his eyes. “No!” The elf cried, appalled at the words ‘quick fuck’ before falling silent letting her finish her tirade with a sad expression on his face. He flinched at each clap the sky elf made, looking more and more sorrowful with each one. “I didn’t mean it like that, I wasn’t...I wasn’t looking to you for s-sex or money or anything like that. It’s just that it was my first time in out of the country and...and I just wanted to experience knew things, new people, new places...” The elf fell silent, looking at the floor. “Did I push her too hard? That’s a shame, I don’t want to loose the sky elf I’m playing with just yet.”

“Nope, I refuse to be sad.” Silvus suddenly says, breaking his own silence, popping the ‘p’ as he slaps his cheeks twice. Looking up at the sky elf with determination in his eyes, Silvus stubbornly says, “I don’t know why you think of me so lowly, but I refuse to be judged with only a few minutes of interaction. That’s why,” Silvus sits at her table using the chair that the sky elf stopped using as a foot rest, “I’m going to make you my friend. Whether or not you’ll ever see me as one is your choice. But I’ll definitely see you as one. Now where were we? Ah. Yes. I’m Silvus and you are, miss?”

Ajax stared wide eyed at the woman before him, baffled beyond belief. "You're serious..?" He said, more to himself under his breath than anything. How could this be? It made no sense. What was worse was that she was still sitting there. She had not left in her annoyance and rage, but had persisted. This had never happened to him before. His mind raced once more, this time comming to the conclusion that if he was going to survive this encounter, there was only one thing to do.

He ignored the shot glass, grabbed the bottle an took a swing larger than someone his body type shouldn't be capable of.

He took a moment to recoil from the toxin entering his system. After a few seconds of slow breaths and rapid blinking he looked back up at the sniper and said, "My name is Ajax Vern. I did not mean to offend you, I'm just not that great at social interaction." At this point his face had turned beat red (from the booze or embarrassment no one will ever know), his eyes were wide and he was fidgeting with the ring on his left hand.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

ReigateHrm.” Marylebone smoothed his hair back, and took in a deep breath, deep in thought. She hadn't thought he’d come in that quickly. He had probably been watching, and just waiting for her to leave before he took over. “That could have gone better.” was his final assessment of the confrontation with the woman, as if it were nothing but an experiment. He turned to face Carwelt. “Carwelt, we’re moving things ahead of schedule. Push for the production of the radiators first, stall all else. We should have enough of the machineguns lying around to stack onto the tanks we do have. The Populators come first. Since the general so wants his prototype, we’re giving it to him. The current plan for the radiators should cool down the engines far enough to keep the tanks running for extended periods of time without them exploding. There is the matter of the exposed radiators being a stark weakness, but…” he strode over to an empty workstation and opened up his notebook, flipping to a specific page, then directed a finger to one of the sketches. Reigate didn't need to peer down to know what he was talking about. Basic, protective sheets of metal covering the radiator except on its rear, exposing only one wide side to allow for cooling. “The sooner we start fitting the Populators with these, the sooner we can field them, and the sooner we can start on a way to give them better horsepower, as well as work on the sister projects.” He snapped the book shut, and thought to slip it back into his jacket, then remembered just why he couldn't, then simply held onto the notebook. “And the sooner I can start on that Smilodon project.” he muttered under his breath.

Adjusting the cap on his head, he gave his orders. “ Sergeant, disseminate this message across the department, then join me for a walk. I need some fresh air, away from that Fallon woman. There is little space for my mind to wander with her breathing down my neck. That is all. Both of you are dismissed.” With that, he was gone.

Reigate hadn't had a single opportunity to speak up while Marylebone had been talking, and now that she could, she didn't exactly know what to say. “Uh, t-thanks, Sergeant.” She bowed to Carwelt. “As little as it did, thanks fer comin’ to the scene. I couldn't have handled her by myself.”

DarkianMaker DarkianMaker

• __carna_xenoblade_series_and_xenoblade_1_drawn_by_koyorin__61c7b9fa7a94e4be3371a7fac0a0d9ce.jpg
    Interacting With:
    Ajax ( Hubub101 Hubub101 )
    ~Bar~
    See U Tonight || Kalani’s CS File
    Kalani let her serious face fall into a grin as Ajax took a swig of the bottle. See now that’s the kind of enthusiasm she wanted to see. For a moment she was tempted to just tilt the bottle the slightest bit and really get him started. Still that wasn’t the best plan when the man already seemed on edge all night. Instead she leaned a bit more forwards opening back up and going back to the eased posture she’d originally approached with.

She did her best to not crowd the man who was becoming more and more of a skittish cat in her eyes. Well if there one thing she knew how to do was it was not winning people over. In reality she was lucky that things were going this well. She looked over the rings he was fumbling with. He’d said they were magic right? Well it seemed working a magic focused angle should put him more at ease.

“So if you do not mind me asking just what type of magic do you have in those rings of yours? I mean are they amplifiers, conduits, or is it more creation itself?”

For the most part she didn’t get the entire magical items feild. It was just far more natural for her to use her magic untempered. Even the rifle she carried occasionally was forgot as she instead blew people away with a sweeping motion of her hands or created shields out of the air itself. While they were always there as the alternative her own family was one of the branches of the Roxas who had rarely changed from the old ways.

While she’d never been really sold on the idea she couldn’t deny its success for the Velian. Her ties to the house were as thin as the water of the womb but she’d be an idiot to not throw things their way if it meant potentially strengthening Calaes. After all if they had prosperity then they could stop hunting her down with expectations that she’d return.

Last edited:
Ajax took a moment to think over her question, relaxing his posture as he focused. Finally a topic he could talk about effectively. The alcohol in his system would take some time to kick in so he would remain coherent for a bit. When he spoke, his tone was informative, but his eyes held slight sadness. "I suppose they are conduits in a loose sense. See, while I have the ability to channel arcane energy, I am incapable of traditional spellcasting. These rings are a workaround. I don't cast spells, I make things that cast spells. that's what it means to practice artifice. These rings actually contain multiple, low-yield spells that supplement the need for tools. As you saw when I worked on your weapon, these rings let me do my work anywhere. Very helpful when traveling."

By this point the sadness in his eyes had faded, and he seemed visibly more comfortable. There was even a slight smile creeping across his face as he continued. "It's a bit different from using an arcane focus. Take your rifle for example; it take spells you could normally cast free hand and filters them to be more efficient and longer range, among other effects. My rings on the other hand have the spells imbued into them, which frees up my concentration and allows me to chain spells more effectively. There are pros and cons to either, unfortunately I'm just only capable of the latter." He trailed off a bit with a far away look in his eye, yet still appearing present and awaiting a response. This social interaction thing was almost fun when he wasn't having a meltdown.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

“Oh, you’re going to make me your friend?” Aesveria said, one eyebrow quirking up at the preposterousness of such a thing. “Cute. The gall of you to think you can make me do anything.” She folded her arms. “And now you’re sitting at my table, too. Wonderful.”

After another sigh, she leaned forward. “Okay, you’re here. Now what? I’m not going to give you my name, dear. I’ll admit I was a little… ummm... harsh, a moment ago. The language was… excessive, to say the least. But I’m not apologizing,” she quickly added. “No, never that. And if you think I owe you anything, you’re sorely mistaken. Simply allowing you to remain in my presence should be enough. You should be honored, really.”

She still felt he was up to something. But, until she figured out what it was, any further antagonistic behavior would just make her look paranoid. And paranoia is weakness. Aesveria couldn't appear weak. Still, this entire encounter only reinforced how much she really needed to hire another bodyguard. It's not that she couldn't deal with this obnoxious little twerp herself -- one portal and she'd be rid of him forever -- but taking out the trash was so beneath her.

Interacting w/ PyroMonomania PyroMonomania
In the presence of BriiAngelic BriiAngelic / Hubub101 Hubub101 / Eden Smythe Eden Smythe / Blackvelvet Blackvelvet

Last edited:
Phoenix and Colton
Mood: Hungry
Company: Mercenaries (10 able bodied men)
Sarathal: Approaching LishaA fire burned near the side of the road as the sun beat down on a small camp of men, carrying various weapons. Phoenix sat near the fire munching on a piece of meat. Colton sat beside her, both of their swords leaning up against a log they had found, that was good enough to sit on. "So your finally closer to home huh" She said as she glanced over a map of the continent in her hand. For Phoenix it was her first time in Sarathal but she had head it was a country that hated magic, and never allowed it in any way shape of form. It would be a nice place for her, no chance of running into any type of magic that may ruin her life, although if was unlikely that they would accept the fact that she used a magic sword, no matter of her inability to use magic. Plus she promised she would bring Colton at least to Kyn before her and her band of mercenaries headed to Toria and he headed to Abery. Though she could throw her sword into the sea and be done with all forms of magic anyways, but as much as she saw magic as a curse she believed this sword to be her one blessing, it was like it shared a bond with her, even though it made her people fear her once it was the one thing the Genie gave her that lasted, a weapon with the power to destroy her enemies.

A man approached, one of the mercenaries that they were travelling with, at least that Phoenix was travelling, Colton was more just with Phoenix, a tag along. "Colton, come on let me show you a few things" The mercenary said tossing him a sparing sword. "Now I know you were taught by this fancy noble man on how to use a sword, but us mercenaries are much better at sword play than any other noble" he said as Colton stood up and walked over with the sparing sword. "Now first lesson, spread you legs like this and take up a stance" he said showing him, as Colton readied himself. "Now see how your legs are spread like this" The mercenary said as Colton looked down only to be met by the mercenary's upper cut. "First lesson my boy, always assume some one wants to hit hit you" He said as Colton steadied himself giving the Mercenary a hard look, "Cause everyone does Colton, Everyone wants to punch a fucking Squire" He said with a laugh, as laughs Bellowed among his men. Phoenix would had picked up for the boy had she cared, but the mercenaries had picked on Colton since day one of their travels together and he never even tried to stand up for himself against their bullying.

"Time to break camp" Phoenix said standing up grabbing her sword which was wrapped in a blanket, similar to how Colton had Balmung wrapped. "So you have our path planned" Colton asked looking to Pheonix. "Yeah we set our course for Lisha, for once during this trek I want to stay in a warm bed" She said as she weighed a pouch of coin in her hand. It wasn't much but it should get them through their journey until they reached Toria where they could take up some more jobs. They began walking along the road, a couple of horses pulling wagons along behind them. Slowly but surely they approached the town of Lisha, arriving to a inn where they would spend the night. The mercenaries began unloading things and bringing it up to the rooms as Phoenix paid for the rooms they would spend the nights in. Pheonix looked around for Colton. He was lifting some heavy looking boxes around, though as much as he tried to help out he was still a runt and had trouble bringing the cargo up to the rooms. "Hey Colton" She shouted out to him as he came out of the room after laying down some boxes. He looked up at her, "Be careful if you go out into town, I know you cant use it but make sure your sword stays heavily wrapped, Theres supposedly a military base in town, I'd hate for you to get caught" She said in a low whisper, though the better option would be to leave the sword at the Inn, but she didn't trust the mercenaries enough to not steal the sword from him at the first chance they got. Colton nodded before continuing to help the mercenaries unpack. She sighed and went over to the bar at the inn, "Get me something strong" She said, Propping her sword up next to the bar.

• __carna_xenoblade_series_and_xenoblade_1_drawn_by_koyorin__61c7b9fa7a94e4be3371a7fac0a0d9ce.jpg
    Interacting With:
    ~Bar~
    Why Not Me || Kalani’s CS File
    Well okay that got him talking. Success? Admittedly he was seeming somewhat less impressive if that was really the only way he could cast. If those rings were snatched away could he really do anything? Granted she imagined that he’d probably not let that happen in the first place then. Either that or he’d never managed to piss someone off before, which seemed unlikely with his rather limited social skills. She started to twirl a lock of her hair around her finger as she contemplated the use of such trinkets. He did say they were low yield.

The conversation was actually interesting. She decided to skip the alcohol trying to sober up a bit since about half of it was still flying over her head. Luckily enough she could still mostly follow with the moments of hyperfocus. Still she had a lot more questions than answers right now and it’d be great to know if that was because she missed information or because he was just leaving stuff out.

“Right. You… Make them?”

That is what he said right? She wondered just how someone who didn’t use spells could make spells. Those rings were weird. Or she just was going to be introduced to a new school of magic, either way this was certainly not something that she’d usually go looking into. Even now she wasn’t all that sure how interested she was in this. She knew items could become magical, hell her own bag was enhanced that way, but she’d never seen the need to get any other magic trinkets.

“Why are you so interested in all that anyways. Is where you come from big on magic or something? I’ve only ever seen that used for utility purposes. Are you not able to fight without it?”

This was a good selection. Not too big, not too small.

Standing adjacent to the newly bustling-bar, a black haired woman regarded its walls with a casual gaze. Didn't look too sturdy. Which just meant that her job would be quick, easy, and painless. Lifting her arm above her head and looking very out of place; The woman readied what, in another life, might have been called a killer underarm pitch, before swinging her arm down at a blinding speed.

If not for the blatant magical taint clinging to the stones that flew from her hand, it would have been easy to mistake them for a Sarathal attack. Rocketing through the walls and windows of the tavern, pebbles flew with the force and speed of bullets, quickly running both the furnishings and the structure and itself ragged.

A good first shot at 'roughing the place up' if she did say so herself.

Still, she'd better do a little more to make sure the old codger who'd put her up to this wouldn't skimp on the payment. She was really feeling like a good meal after this. Relaxedly, but quickly scrounging around for a second shot's worth of ammo, it wasn't long before the woman had filled her hand once more, and lofted it up into the air.

Then, for the second time that night, Uria File let loose a hail of lethalized stone upon the bar.

If Ajax thought about it, he rarely ever got to talk about his profession. It is what got him exiled from his home, and he had never stayed in any town before this to get acquainted with anybody. The only time he remembers explaining his craft to anyone was when he met a girl with asthma about two towns ago, who humored him while he worked on an amulet that would help. Talking to someone in this manner about artifice was a unique ocurance and frankly it was refreshing.

Of course it wouldn't last.

He was mid-response, having gotten out the words "Yes. Not my finest work but they are-" before he was cut off by a maelstrom of stone projectiles hurling from a point near the bar. One just grazed his cheek as he tried to dodge. Instinct took over. His face hardened and his eyes flared. Gone was the stammering timid man. He may have been raised in a hell hole, but a hell hole that taught him to how to react.

He was quick to identify the assailant, a black haired female who appeared to be preparing for another volley. His seat was the one that faced the bar while his company faced away. He had to think quickly, and that he did. His first action was to throw the table on its side with the top facing the shooter. He put just enough force in to move it in front of both him and Kalani, providing some impromptu cover. He crouched down in front of it and grabbed an object affixed to his righr boot: an intricate brass construct shaped similarly to one of Sarathal's firearms.

Ajax allowed himself to remain still for a second or two, waiting for his opportunity. He saw the whole tavern in various states of panic with only a few holding steadfast. Many had taken one injury or another from the attack. None seemed to have been killed, but some would likely have a new scar. He couldn't get a good look at Kalani, but he assumed she wasn't badly hurt by the opening barrage.

Then he heard it; the crack of arcane emission. The universal sound of a force based spell. The attacker was fireing again, and Ajax was ready. The instant he felt impact on the table, he stood up and fired two shots from his firebolter. The advantage of using the firebolter over someone casting a firebolt was speed. Again like Sarathal's guns, a firebolter was instant while most variations of the firebolt spell needed a second to cast. He hoped to use this to catch the mage off guard in the instant after they casted. Two streaks of flame aimed for the hands should make short work of this encounter, or so Ajax thought.

Rather than the bar, the next barrage crashed harmlessly into the pavement as the scent of fried flesh entered the air. Pain quickly began to shoot up Uria's right arm as her mind adjusted to what'd just happened. The bar had shot back at her. She couldn't say that she was surprised, even if she lacked most common sense she wasn't quite far gone enough to not realize that people tried to defend themselves. But, hoo, even if one of the shots missed, to hit her hand while it was moving was a pretty impressive feat of marksmanship.

Though, she reacted to it with about as much vigor as she did the sizzling of her fingertips. A brief pause in her attack followed Ajax's retaliation as the assailant observed herself. Or, her hands, rather. It hurt. Really, really bad, as fire always did. But her hand was still there, at least.

So, no worries, and back to the main event. Healing Mages were nice and affordable nowadays.

Her hand still smoking, Uria bent over to scrounge up the ammunition for a second attack, while at the same time positioning her foot for her for defensive maneuver. Again, though her grip this time was significantly less firm, he held a fistful of stones above her head; Then, in one movement she let them fly and kicked off of the dusty pavement. All at once, stones flew, an unnatural plume of dust burst up into the air and, under the cover of both dust and night, Uria's body blended into the cloud.

Man, washing all this out of her hair was going to be a bitch and a half.

Interacting With:
    Uria ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )
    Mentions:
    Ajax ( Hubub101 Hubub101 ), Bar crew ( AnonyMouse AnonyMouse , PyroMonomania PyroMonomania , Eden Smythe Eden Smythe , Blackvelvet Blackvelvet ,)
    ~Bar~
    Pantry || Kalani’s CS File
    She felt a whiplash as the Ajax threw the table up and moved them behind cover. She made a note that she’d need to ask him what he’d been planning to say but at the current moment whatever that was just was not important enough. Even from behind her cover she could see people booking it as well as stone flying wildly throughout the bar. It seemed very few were standing up to fight.

“Motherfucker, I’m NOT cleaning up the blood ya hear me.”

She got up not needing the flimsy table. It’d served its purposes well. Her wind was more than enough to stop the stones in their tracks. For now the woman seemed to have a moment where she was stunned by Ajax’s fire. She took that as an opportunity to let loose some healing magic on some of the people less lucky in the initial assault. After all if there was one thing she’d learned it’s that people are far more likely to fight if they think they will be stitched back up easily. Besides it was always fun to see people jump back when they thought she was actually shooting them.

Here came the third volley. With her gun raised high she let loose a gale large enough that it not only shot the rocks back, but caused her to need to dig her heels in to not fall. She could have just made a shield before her but this woman was not going to respond to anything less than proper force. After all she’d shown she was willing to harm without discrimination.

“Hey Stoney, you owe me a bottle of jack. There a reason you’re trashing up the place?”

She held her rifle steady as she prepared for another volley. By this point it seemed half the bar had cleared out as they soon as they got the chance. She didn’t blame them, hell if Ajax hadn’t decided to get involved she probably would have booked it too. After getting her money back anyways. Though pickpocketing wasn't her forte where there’s a will there’s a way.

Aesveria barely finished speaking before the wall of the bar exploded. She heard the sound of the rocks a millisecond before they crashed through the wooden planks, sending splinters and glass flying everywhere.

Flashbacks of the Great War flickered through her mind, but instinct kicked in before her scarred psyche could stifle it. Aes half-rolled out of her chair, dropping to the floor and partway beneath the table, weaving a large ring of light as she went down. It was a hastily-conjured thing, but would do the trick, and she continued building on it once she was ‘safely’ crouched down.

But no place was safe. The War had taught her that. She’d seen men take bullets through the skull while hiding behind cover. She’d seen Sathal rounds pass through magic barriers like they weren’t even there and tear mages to shreds. Those days had made her wish she’d stayed in A’ethe instead of venturing out into the savage world of men. These hairless apes had so much to learn, but one thing they did excruciatingly well was slaughter one another over nothing.

Focus, Aes told herself. Only a second or two had passed, but these moments could mean life or death. Her barrier was nearly two meters across by now and continuing to grow, as more concentric rings of light were added onto it, each slowly rotating. Stones and debris were trapped within it, stopped dead in their tracks.

“Stay down,” she said to Silvus as she stood and walked closer to the center of the room, taking the barrier with her. Her hands were outstretched and a faint bluish glow could be seen emanating from her fingertips. The circular barrier expanded until it reached from the floor to the ceiling, but harmlessly passed through static objects as she walked. Its only purpose was to halt anything it touched. Objects not moving were unaffected.

The human mage and his would-be date, rifle-girl, were already going on the offensive, so Aes stayed in the badly-damaged bar, using her barrier to cover nearly half of the room, in case the attacker fired again.

She'd already gotten well-clear of her firing position by the time her attack was sent back at her, but man, Uria's luck was definitely not on-point tonight. First she'd gotten shot in the hand, then her next attack had gone and gotten deflected. It wasn't like there being a handful of mages in the bar was particularly unusual, but jeez, to think they'd actually have fighting spirits at this time of night. One of them was even trying to chat her up. If it was her, she'd have just taken it as an excuse to get her drink for free.

"Uuuuuuh. Dinner?" Her answer was short. This was uh, as they say, just good business, not something born out of a grudge or vendetta, so there was no need for some long-winded diatribe. Anyway. It looked like the rocks weren't going to work anymore, with the remainder of the bar on high-alert like this.

Some magical-looking white light bloomed over a good half of the bar, and Uria stopped to consider her options.

Unlike what they were probably thinking, she didn't have much interest in the people inside the bar. Aside from a faint desire to punch whoever did this to her hand in the head, she was happy enough to leave the lot of them unharmed. Now that she was thinking about it, the idea that just waiting until the bar was closed to do this sprung up in her mind. But, ah, c'est la vie. She was already halfway finished, so coming back later would just be a hassle.

Her burnt hand cut a stroke through the cloud, and the dust that surrounded her began to stir with life, lurching towards the eyes belonging to her shooter, and 'talking-buddy'. The particles were already quite dispersed, and she was aiming at multiple targets, so this wouldn't be as effective as usual, but she didn't need it to be. This just needed to stall the rowdier customers for long enough to let her get a solid punch or two in on the wall. So as the dust rushed forward, Uria would too.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Hubub101 Hubub101 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse

Last edited:
Veronica Roseanna Tatianna Constintina Von-Eddenburgh III
PissedVeronica Sat at the bar through out most of the magical stone barrage, none of the stones seeming to hit her. She continued to drink her beer until suddenly her bottle exploded as a stone whizzed past her, just as she was about to take a drink. She looked down at the bottle for a moment before getting up. She pulled a small cylinder from a strap on the side of her body suit that had a pointy tip. She tossed it up into the air, "Full Armor" She said as a plate on her back came to life and began shoot plates out around her body until eventually she was covered from her to toe in a strong alloy armor. She caught the cylinder that she threw up and as she did it uncompressed forming a long spear. She threw her spear with such force towards the area where the stones where coming from she hit an innocent bystander, pinning him to the wall he had been backed up against.

She began scanning the area looking for the person who was throwing rocks around like a bad mannered child. "Wheres the Bastard that broke my bottle?" She asked grabbing as she marched forward grabbing yet another innocent bystander who was just hiding from the barrage and throwing him over into the light barrier that seemed to be continuously forming. So how with out getting hit by any of the magic flying around the bar she managed to make her way over to her spear. yanking it out of the guys chest she scanned the bar, seeing a woman rushing forward in a cloud of dust, she propped her spear up again and fired it towards the woman running forward.

( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit BriiAngelic BriiAngelic AnonyMouse AnonyMouse PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Eden Smythe Eden Smythe Hubub101 Hubub101 )

Interacting With:
    Veronica ( Blackvelvet Blackvelvet ) Uria ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )
    Mentions:
    Enhances: (She thinks you're all common barwatchers lol)
    Aes ( AnonyMouse AnonyMouse ), Eden ( Eden Smythe Eden Smythe ), Sil ( PyroMonomania PyroMonomania )
    ~Bar~
    Heroes And Monsters || Kalani’s CS File
    Dinner? Well that was one way to celebrate but she felt that it was likely to get you visiting the other side of the iron bars pretty frequently if this was an everyday thing. She let loose a wind to keep the approaching sand at bay as she raised her gun and started to ready a bullet meant to incapacitate the woman, but she heard a symphony of chaos that seemed entirely unrelated to the stone woman. She turned to see a woman pull a spear out of the now dead bystander’s chest.

Well it seemed that the stone woman would have to wait now. Before she could fully shift stances a spear was now being chucked at the assailant. Typically she’d be against murder and would help stop this but that meant the murderess was now weaponless. She started to let magically enhanced bullets fly towards the woman.

Before anything else though she needed that woman far away from anymore potential casualties. Everyone with breath, besides the murderer, she cast a generalized healing spell over before quickly layering in a speed enhancement over.

“Run quickly you dumb assholes. Shoulda left with the rest instead of watching the bar fight. Now there’s blood all over and I have to heal people for free.”

She turned back to the woman who she was now deciding would be her new opponent. Well this one seemed far more dangerous she supposed. It’d be better to not split her attention when she was unpartnered, while she trusted Ajax would keep himself alive she couldn’t be sure he wouldn’t cut out and leave.

“Hey stoney, you still owe me that drink but any chance you wanna pair up and destroy the rest of this place and bury her under it?”

full
Uria File
Interacting With: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Blackvelvet Blackvelvet
Involved: Hubub101 Hubub101 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Good lord, wasn't she supposed to be the aggressor here? Why was there a guy getting impaled? Wow, jeez, oh boy, and so on. If this was the sort of patronage it attracted, it was no wonder that somebody wanted the place hit. But, hey hey, it was actually a good thing that it was so rowdy tonight. A murder would be enough to put it out of business for at least a day or two, and that lady chucking around that spear of hers was definitely not healthy for the architecture.

Speaking of, that aforementioned long pointy piece of metal was flying in her direction right now. Luckily for her though, the dust was doing half of its job despite the chatty lady's insistence on buffeting it around, so she managed to get away with just a graze. On the arm with the burn, no less. This healing fee was going to be easy-peasy.

"Huuuhhh?" More unexpected than the spear, and that'd been a pretty big surprise, was the chatty lady offering to team up. "Um, sure? I'm not splitting the reward with you, though." A heel turn like this was certainly puzzling at first, but when considering the slowly-building puddle of blood in the bar, it made a little more sense. She was probably just one of those types with a strong sense of justice. That really called the patronage of this bar back into question, if it was pulling in both a murderer and a heroine, but that was no sweat off of her brow.

Calling off the advance of her dust, Uria reversed the direction of her advance and chased after the spear. She'd never been the athletic type, so she was no javelin tossing expert, but it couldn't be too hard. After getting a lost in her own dust cloud for a few moments, she found the spear impaled cleanly into the wall of a building opposite the bar, and hefted it up in her unharmed arm.

Yup. This wouldn't be too hard at all.

"Right, so, just keep her still for me, kay teamie?" She spoke plainly, the same magic that she'd filled the rocks with seeping into the spear as she took aim at her newest assailant; And then fired with the power of a speeding bullet.

Aoka Oni

Aoka slipped on the dark blue coat, which loosely hung around her limbs and mid-riff. She was in her own home, in the earliest of mornings. She bent down, picking up the petite snow kit. She always kept a few rabbits in her house that were used to the ice cold that the environment provided for them. She gave it a gentle kiss on it's small forehead before adjusting it into a large pocket she sewed onto the inside of her coat.

Stepping out of the small wooden home, she saw the sun peeking out of the horizon. The calm and cold morning welcomed the two, as she began to walk through the soft snow. It was deep enough to inhale her ankles with each step, and she kept a genuine smile on as she felt the sudden cold each time she sunk her foot into the ground. What a lovely adventure-- It was almost nice enough for her to forget where she was going.

The woman was currently heading to a town for a delivery, which she had to do every few years in order to have enough currency to feed her rabbits and other creatures who begged outside of her home. How spoiled they were. This delivery was simple, the customer had wanted a bottled blizzard. It was often asked of her to literally bottle her magic, and it wasn't much harm to her. It was a bit of a chore to go through the attempts of each blizzard, which lead to the animals hoarding her ' warmer ' house.

It took a few hours for her to arrive at the unknown town, and with people all around she made sure to keep her hood up out of pure fear. The great war proved her accusations against most of the common folk, they were terrible. Even before the harsh crusades they had always been somewhat unkind to the poor woman. She gently took a small note from one of her coat pockets that wasn't filled with an emotional support animal and unfolded it. Oh my, she really should have checked the address before even accepting.

It was indeed a bar, full of bustling peoples. She was already on the brim of tears, she hated all of the noise that came along with the alcohol-induced shenanigans. She looked around quietly, attempting to avoid any staggering person that might get near her. She now had completely forgot the appearance of the person who asked for her services, the anxiety practically consumed the poor soul. Every step she took left a bit of ice on the wooden floor. Anyone around her would suddenly shiver or quickly retreat from the random cold in the air.

How she hated this, she eventually found a corner stool to sit in. She wanted out so badly, but the entrance was so far away now. She really needed supply, so she simply waited for someone to find her and help her. She shivered in the corner, taking out her support kit-- Soko-- and began petting him vigorously. She needed to calm down in the moment, there was no way this could get worse.

Then it got worse.

So much ruckus in so little time, the Yuki-Onna couldn't comprehend what was happening. She heard the bustling of the bar increase ten-fold. She was in complete sensory overload mode. She hugged Soko so tightly he might explode. The corner she had told herself to hide in was now covered with an icy layer, as the woman causing it was in tears and silently weeping. It must've looked some kind of weird, a hooded figure with a wooden wall covered in a few layers of ice behind them, and instead of a menacing look-- They were rocking back and forth in the cheap bar chair with a small snow rabbit in their lightly blue hued arms.

Interactions: NaN
Involved:
The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Blackvelvet Blackvelvet AnonyMouse AnonyMouse Hubub101 Hubub101 PyroMonomania PyroMonomania (You get it, everyone in the bar)

In collaboration with kirito1337
Bran Griffin and Thalia Hussain
The Story Teller and The CollectorBran over looked the town bellow him. A village that was seemingly centered around the local bar. He hopped down from his perch on a tree top and Began walking towards the town, if he could find a place to stay tonight he would be delighted, at least he wouldn't have to sleep out under the night sky. He also had the opportunity to look over the city and learn what he could about this place, more information for his book. He walked into town, swirling his staff around as he walked. He began looking around for signs that said inn or a bed and breakfast place. suddenly as he was walking something caught his eye. A strange looking girl who seemed super out of place, and wearing a super skimpy outfit was arguing with someone about something. Bran felt a need to do some heroics building up in his chest.

He walked over to the girl who was arguing. " And thats why you can stick your prices where the sun-" She said feeling a light tap on her shoulder. A strange looking man beast thing stood up behind her. "um can I help you?" she said as the shop keeper was still yelling something in her ear. "Yeah sorry seemed like you were having some trouble thought I could help" Bran said looking at the girl. She kind of just blinked at him and burst into laughter. "Ha, for worthless scum like him I need no help" She said, to which the shop keeper replied "Who you calling worthless scum?" He asked, still half shouting. "I don't see any other fat ass shop keepers around here" She said looking back at him. "Why you little bitch" He said pulling a sword from the rack near by and swinging it towards her. Bran moved to use his magic by suddenly a golden sword appeared in Thalias hand "Blade of Akatosh" Thalia Said Blocking the mans swing with one of her own Knocking the sword from his hands. She pointed the sword at his neck. "Try pulling that shit on me again and I'll have your head you insolent swine" She said turning back to Bran. "I need a drink" She said walking away signaling for him to follow.

Bran Looked at the girl reluctantly and followed, trailing behind her like some lost puppy. "So whats your deal?" Thalia asked. Bran gave her a look and said "Deal?". "Yeah your deal, your name, what motivates you, why would you stick your neck out trying to help someone who doesn't need it" Thalia said, "Oh Names Bran Griffin, I'm a Primal" He replied before continuing, "I'm the story teller for my people, us primal's live in a haven separated from the world but ever few hundred years one of us goes out into the world to gather stories, information on new technology, stuff like that to further our reclusive race and keep up with the outside world" He said. "As for why I helped you well... I mean I cant just leave a beautiful lady to fend for your self" He said, Thalia giving him a quick smile a replying in a very sarcastic tone "My saviour".

The two walked towards the local bar and as they got closer Bran Perked up. "Hear that? Sounds of fighting" He said running ahead as Thalia Followed. Just as they were getting there They watched a woman in a full suit of armor burst through a window with a spear sticking out of her shoulder. The two rushed forward towards the bar.

( BlacklegSanji BlacklegSanji )

Veronica Roseanna Tatianna Constintina Von-Eddenburgh III
OuchBefore Veronica knew it Her own spear was flying at great speeds towards her. Twisting a little She managed to avoid the spear hitting her center mass but it still caught her in the shoulder where her armor was thick. The spear tore a chunk out of her armor and stick just far enough into her shoulder to stay there, but the force of the throw was enough to send her backwards through a window. She landed on her back outside before pressing the button on the spear compressing it and removing it from herself, strapping it to her side again. Luckily for her she landed near the rest of her stuff.

Next to one of the horses there was a huge sword leaning up against a post, and a compressible shield strapped to her horse. She picked up the shield first she strapped to her injured arm. She let it loose and it shot out in a circle bearing the mark of her homeland on it. Then she picked up her sword carrying it with her back into the bar. She looked over the people in the bar. She cracked her neck as she walked in. "Which of you scumbags wants to get eaten alive first" She said looking around.

( BriiAngelic BriiAngelic PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Hubub101 Hubub101 Eden Smythe Eden Smythe The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit AnonyMouse AnonyMouse SoftSmile SoftSmile )

When people start conjuring suits of wicked-looking armor and chucking spears at innocent bystanders, it’s time to go. Aesveria dispelled her barrier. The magic ring that had been defending most of the room vanished into thin air, leaving only faint wisps of blue energy, which dissolved a few seconds later. Looking out for others wasn’t really her style and there was no one left to protect anyway. The only people still in the bar were either too stupid, too terrified, or too violent to flee the scene.

Aes turned and drew her rapier with her right hand as her left made a circular motion, conjuring another portal. She stepped through it and arrived in the bar’s ruined kitchen. There was no one there. Pots and pans were thrown everywhere. A pot of soup was boiling over on the stove, abandoned by the cook. Smoke was billowing out of the oven. “Where is he?” Aesveria said, taking a moment to turn off the gas on the stove. No sense burning the place down, on top of everything else that had happened.

She opened another portal and stepped through, now arriving in the bar’s office. Should’ve checked here first, she thought as she stood in front of an empty desk. She heard a loud crash outside. Those idiots were fighting again. “Stupid humans,” she muttered under her breath. “Where is he, dammit. I ‘m not leaving until I get my money back. This is unacceptable.

The sky elf opened another portal and arrived in the bar’s main room once more. With her rapier in one hand, Aesveria’s pale gaze slowly scanned the room, looking for- “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me,” she said, as her eyes fell upon the dead man. The one who’d been impaled by a spear. The one lying in an ever-growing pool of blood on the floor.

“Stupid bitch killed the owner,” Aesveria muttered under her breath.

As if on queue, the aforementioned ‘stupid bitch’ walked back into the bar and declared that she wanted to eat everyone alive or something. With a sigh of disappointment, Aesveria sheathed her rapier. She had paid for three nights in this hovel. This wasn't just a damn bar, it was an inn. She was going to politely threaten the owner into returning her money, but, clearly, that ship had sailed right up shit's creek, sideways, without a paddle.

Aesveria took a deep breath and faced the armored woman. “Why?” she said, with a gesture to the dead man. "Why?" she said again, calmly. “Cease this nonsense, darling. It baffles me why creatures with such short lifespans are so eager to throw them away. Haven’t you done enough already?” Her gaze looked toward the ruined, half-collapsed wall and the darkened street beyond it. “Same goes for you, rock-thrower. I know you’re out there. The night reeks of your pitiful, asinine, third-grade, trash-tier magic. Reminds me of a mage I used to know. It wasn't funny then and it isn't now.”

Nyrallavi “Sen” Xhenzaeris
Three days ago
Somewhere in eastern Calaes

A screeching steam whistle pierced the chilly morning air. In the distance, a train could be seen approaching. Stacks of black smoke billowed from its chimney as it rounded a bend in the rails.

Two men stood on the empty platform, watching the steam engine. “She’s almost here,” one said, an older gentleman with stern features and flecks of gray in his dark hair. “You know what to do, son. Remember what I said. Play your cards right, and everything can be yours. But play them wrong and… well, you know what to do. You’re my boy, after all.”

He turned and walked away without a second glance or a ‘goodbye.’ Moments later, he boarded a black horse-drawn carriage and was gone, leaving only a trail of dust and a young man standing alone on the platform as the train arrived.

He slicked back his hair, straightened his glasses, and tried to stand as straight as possible, but couldn’t still the trembling in his hand. He had heard things about her. They said she could smell fear and would attack, like a tigress, at the first sign of hesitation. So why the hell did they send me!? the young man thought. He could feel his stomach twisting in knots.

The train’s brakes screeched as it began to slow. But, before it could come to a complete stop, a metal boot kicked open one of the doors. A duffel bag was tossed out. It hit the platform and sounded like a sack of metal. Then, the person who’d thrown the bag leapt out.

For the young man observing all of this, it seemed to play out in slow motion. He watched as the elf pounced from the moving train, her white hair billowing out around her. She hit the platform hard and rolled thrice. The rusty metal plates on her boots sparked as they struck the nails in the wooden platform, until she eventually skidded to a stop, crouched low on all fours.

She stood and stretched, reaching her long limbs skyward before bending forward to touch her toes, then backwards to touch the floor, ending with a half backflip. Oh, dear, she’s not wearing any undergarments, the young man realized, to his horror. And this is precisely when the elf locked eyes with him. Run, was the first thought that crossed his mind, but his feet wouldn’t respond.

She walked over to the sack of swords she had thrown from the train and picked it up as if it weighed nothing, then began to stalk toward him with a scowl on her face, never breaking eye contact. His heart was pounding in his chest. Run. Run. Run! Shit, too late! She’s here!

The young man stammered for something to say. “H-hi… I… ummm…” He stopped to clear his throat. “Niles Westlake. It’s a pleasure to meet you,” he said, offering his hand, “Miss Shenvar… umm… Shenzeb… um… damn… I’m so sorry, I swear I practiced this a million times in front of the mirror.”

“Sen. Just call me Sen,” she said, accepting his hand. “Everybody fucks it up otherwise.”

Her grip was firm. Too firm. He had to bite his tongue to avoid squealing like a little girl. When she finally released him, he quickly shoved his hands in his pockets and blinked away the tears.

“Right. Sen. Got it,” he wheezed.

“So, where’s the dragon?” she said. “Somebody told me you got a dragon problem.”

“We do. Follow me. We’re going to board another train-”

“Fuckin’ hell I am,” Sen said. “What’s with you people and your damn trains? Your letter said the dragon was in Vesa. I get there, and get told to board a train to Criaport. So, I head to Criaport, and get put on another fucking train to this place… wherever the fuck this is! And now, you’re telling me to-”

“Please, please calm down, Miss Sen. I can explain, but time is of the essence,” Niles said and began to walk toward a black train waiting on the other side of the platform. This one was smaller than the first. It only had one passenger car, as if it had been stripped down to reduce weight. The coal hopper was full and the engine was glowing red hot.

Sen followed him into the passenger car. She and Niles were the only people aboard. This was definitely different from the other two trains, which were public transportation. It was a dining car, but the tablecloths and drapery had the Calaean military insignia on them.

“Explain,” the sky elf said as she set down her bags and took a seat at one of the tables.

“First, I need you to understand that everything we discuss here is top secret. Do not breathe a word of this to anyone,” Niles said.

“Yeah, whatever. You said that in the letter,” Sen replied.

“Yes, but the situation has changed a lot since then.” As he spoke, the train began to move. They could hear the conductor and engineers shouting orders back and forth to one another and the sounds of men shoveling coals into the boiler.

“My father owns Westlake Railways, one of the largest steam engine manufacturers in Calaes,” Niles said. “We work for House Giacore, which has defended this nation since-”

“What’s a train company got to do with dragons?” Sen said, tapping her foot impatiently. “Get to the point.”

“The dragon is on the move. I mean, of course it is. It can fly, obviously.” Niles paused and nervously adjusted his glasses. “Problem is, it’s moving fast. Very fast. We’ve never seen anything like it. When we sent the letter to you, it had attacked a village near Crento. Two days later, it had already leveled an outpost in the mountains east of Icore and scorched an abandoned quarry north of Vesa. Even airships don’t travel that fast.”

The sky elf grinned and leaned in closer. “Interesting. A dragon could, in theory, cover that distance in two days if it didn’t eat or sleep and had one hell of a tailwind… but then it wouldn’t have the strength or time to stop and attack. What makes you think it’s a dragon? Witnesses?”

“None. Two sites were unoccupied. The third was an outpost with only a few scouts. All were burned alive, nearly turned to ash,” Niles said. “A mage tried to extract the final memories from one of the corpses-”

“Gross,” Sen remarked.

“Yes, but desperate times call for desperate measures.” Niles shrugged. “The victim’s final memories were muddled, but the mage saw what looked like a shooting star in the night sky and a sound like thunder.”

“Thunder, from a fire dragon?” Sen remarked. “And no lightning?”

Niles slowly shook his head. “None.”

By this time, the train was picking up speed. A lot of speed. Trees and rolling hills passed at a blur. Niles had faith in his father’s latest steam engine, but this was pushing it to the limits. A boiler failure at these speeds would… ah, best not to think about it.

“Interesting,” Sen said after a long pause. “So, what’s the plan? We take the fastest train in Calaes to catch the fastest dragon in the world?” She grinned devilishly. “Sounds like my kind of party. Get me to this thing so I can kill it and get paid.”

“Ah, well, that’s the problem,” Niles said nervously. “You see… ummm… my, umm…” He toyed with his pocketwatch for a moment. “Certain people… who shall not be named… would like… ummm… well, they’d like it captured alive.” He blurted out the last part quickly.

“’Certain people’ can fuck off,” Sen said, crossing her arms.

“You’ve clearly never met my father.”

“He’s clearly never met my fist,” Sen said. “We’re gonna chase this thing down and kill it. I don’t do capture quests and I don’t like people who change the terms after a deal has been made, especially ones too cowardly to look me in the eyes and do it themselves. Fucking bastard sent his kid to hunt a dragon. What a loser.”

“I’m seventeen,” Niles said. "Not a kid."

“Still a kid. But more of a man than your slimy old man. Maybe I’ll chop the dragon’s nuts off and mail ‘em to him. How’s that?”

Niles laughed so hard he snorted, then got embarrassed and tried to look like a proper noble's son. He straightened and adjusted his bowtie. “I think we’re going to get along splendidly, ma'am. You're... not as scary as I thought.”

“Ha! You ain't seen nothin' yet, kiddo. Just wait,” Sen leaned back and put up her feet. “Now, who I gotta hit to get a drink around here?”

Local Security Forces
6:02 PM
Tallas, Velhellyiah
Within the loitered dozens of people. It was a fairly benign evening and what little trouble that did pop up was easily handled by the patrolmen. Some were doing paper work. Others were playing cards. Just another typical evening at the precinct. At least it was until numerous citizens filed in reporting a fight between Magi at a local pub. This got the boys moving as a fight between magic users could range between mundane to catastrophic depending on who was doing the fighting. And by all accounts, those involved had already caused a fair bit of damage. A fight between Magi was also something ordinary officers couldn't even begin to hope to deal with. For a situation such as this they had to send out the Enforcers.

oiR2Fz1.jpg

As the various attendants squared off against one another a figure landed gracefully atop the besieged establishment. She peered down into the street, observing the going-ons of those below. Some young woman standing outside after having just thrown a spear back inside. Another riflewoman aiding her in her assault. Yeah, seemed pretty straight forward. A voice from within called out asking who wished to volunteer their lives. So that put it at at least three. Nothing she couldn't handle. The silver-haired woman brought her hands to her waist, gently tapping her sides as small lights began to emanate within her open palms as if being drawn directly from her hips. She brought her arms out to her sides, pulling the light along to form long beams. Just as the end of the beams separated from her she hopped from her perch.

With a graceful touch so soft it did not even disturb the gravel beneath she came to a landing between the female duo and the establishment. Immediately upon landing she stretched out her arms, the light shattering into millions of fragments to reveal a long rifle held within each hand. Her right rifle aimed squarely at the two women. Her left aimed squarely at the, now destroyed, front of the building and the warrior within. "Well I can't say this is a happy sight." She glanced between the two sides as she spoke, her expression as solid as ice. If she was truly unhappy she certainly didn't show it. "If I were you I'd recommend just turning yourselves in. Not like you're getting out of here either way." Having them just surrender was ideal. There could be more inside for her to deal with. But then all she had to do was keep them busy and keep the civilians safe so if they wanted to make it difficult she could deal with it. "So what's it going to be? You going to be good girls for me?"

Tieryll - Forest outside of the village with the tavern

Tieryll’s eyes opened before promptly closing them when his head started pounding and begins muttering grumpily to himself, “What? Wasn’t I dead. Ugh...I feel too shitty for this to be the afterlife. Well then...guess it’s time to get up.”

The man stood up and noticed himself in the middle of a large, complicated magical array. The array was carved into the stone floor but most of the writing was illegible due to some type of erosion. Tieryll looked around the empty circular room, plain stone walls and stone floors with only the magical array for decoration. There was no exit until he looked up and noticed he was in a very deep hole with the sky a faint speck above him. How dangerous, what if someone fell down here? He’d hate to wake up buried in the bodies of those misfortunate folks who misstepped. Unfortunately there were no grips on the walls to use as handholds, the walls were completely smooth. Quickly checking he still had his ring, Tieryll resolved to searching his armoury for something he could use as a grappling hook. A few minutes later and the vampire pulls out a flail. If he remembered correctly this weapon had an extremely heavy head and an unending chain. The head definitely is heavier than he is so he wasn’t worried about the weapon being dislodged. Tieryll gripped the weapon in one hand and swung hard towards the sky slightly angling it so the head would land on the ground at the top. Seconds pass and the head didn’t come back down so Tieryll deemed it safe to climb and grabbed the chain. He climbed for a good half hour before finally reaching the top.

The first thing he noticed what that the hole was in the middle of what seemed to be a ruined, overgrown cathedral in the middle of a forest. How much time has passed? Returning the weapon to his inventory, Tieryll decided picked a random direction to start walking in. He walked for about a week, hunting and scavenging for food and making himself a water pouch out of the animal hide. Eventually he came across a small camp, throwing caution to the wind Tieryll greets the people there.

“Uh, Hello! You see I’m pretty lost so if you can point me in the direction of the nearest town, it’d really be appreciated. The year would also be appreciated.” Tieryll says, waving to the three people occupying the camp. One of them looked up, giving him a look over before looking towards his companions. The lone female of the group nodded when the male looked towards her.

“Yeah? The village is in that direction,” the male drawled, pointing towards the village,” and it’s currently the year 1013.” The male gave a weird face when Teiryll specifically requested the year but told him anyway.

Well shit,” Tieryll thought tiredly,” time certainly has passed. I don’t feel like coercing these people into giving me a history lesson so I’m just going to nod a smile when people talk about recent events. I hope nothing too big has happened.

“Thanks for the info, I’m going to head off now.” Tieryll says, turning to head towards the village before being stopped by the other male who hadn’t spoken till now.

“Hey! Where do ya think you’re going?” The last Male got up and pulled out a dagger. “We didn’t tell that to you for free. You better give us all your money, I see you’re unarmed so it’s better if you just comply.”

“About that...I’m pretty sure I no longer have the correct currency.” Tieryll sheepishly replies running his hand through his long, black hair.

“Bullshit. I see that you’re refusing, unwise choice. Get him guys!”

The male who had the dagger rushed at Tieryll, the vampire stepped to the side and tripped him as he charged by. Tieryll quickly stomped on the man’s head, when he landed in a graceless heap on the ground, knocking him out. The other two got up and pulled out their weapons, the woman pulling out a short sword and the remaining male grabbing a long sword that had been resting at his side. The man charged first and met the exact same fate as the guy with the dagger.

“He doesn’t learning from watching does he?” Tieryll commented, looking to the final member of the group. She didn’t answer and simply ran at him with the short short to, again, meet the same fate as her two companions. “Apparently you don’t learn from seeing either. I don’t know if I should be amazed or sad with the fact that none of you three even tried a different tactic. You could at the very least dodged my leg from tripping you.” Tieryll shook his head head at the complete idiocy in front of him. Heaving a sigh, the vampire started scrounging through their belongings and took all their money and a map. “What are these countries? I never even heard of some of them before. All the countries are shaped differently too.” The vampire groaned as he examined the map. He didn’t like his situation and it was just starting to dawn on him how royally screwed he was. Desperate to get piss ass drunk so he wouldn’t have to think until he was sober, Tieryll headed off in the direction of the village.

Arriving, he looked at all the foreign objects with resignation. “What are all these things? Guns? Rifles? Wait, what the fuck is that!?” Tieryll stared gobsmacked at the airship in the sky and kept staring as a few more joined it in the sky. “You know what, fuck it. Booze now, thinking later.” The resigned vampire went up to a random stall to ask for directions to the nearest tavern. Once he received them he quickly headed off in that direction. When he got close Tieryll bumped into a blonde, silver eyed elf knocking the elf to the ground.

“Ah. Sorry, wasn’t looking where I was going.” Tieryll apologized helping the elf back up.

“Don’t worry about it. If you’re heading to the tavern I’d wait to go another time. A fight broke out there, I didn’t want to get caught up in that mess so I’m heading home.” The elf smiled gently as he gave him advice. The vampire was immediately worried if he’d be able to get drunk. Thanking the elf for his advice Tieryll rushed off towards the tavern hoping to whatever god that could hear him that the tavern was still open. When he arrived he saw a guardswoman threatening the people who seem to have participated in the fight with those rifle thingys. What drew his attention more was the ruined bar inside the tavern.

“Noooooo! You couldn’t at least have spared the booze!?” The vampire cried out dramatically,”The alcohol did nothing wrong. Why? Oh god, why are you so merciless? I just wanted to get drunk, that’s all I wanted. But noooo, a fight just had to break out. Is there something wrong with wanting to get shit-faced? Is there!?” Tieryll collapsed onto his hands and knees lamenting the fate of the alcohol.

Interacting With:
    Local Security Woman ( Xel Xel ) Uria ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit )
    Mentions:
    Ver ( Blackvelvet Blackvelvet ) Aes ( AnonyMouse AnonyMouse )
    ~Bar~
    How To Say Sorry || Kalani’s CS File

Kalani was in the exact situation she wanted to avoid. Which isn’t all the surprising really, but she certaining hadn’t been expecting to be on the right side of the brawl. Part of her wondered why she didn’t just dip when she had the chance, after all she didn’t usually feel like being a try hard for justice. If she had to blame anyone it was likely the fact that she’d had people who were seemingly on her side. After all if she hadn’t teamed up with Stoney she’d be all for dipping after giving the bar a fighting chance.

Still it was seeming that she was about to see the inside of another jail. If she were being honest that sucked but she could probably make a nice cozy corner and take a nice nap before talking her way out. Granted she’d prefer to not be booked up with the spear chucker, who has only the excuse of being drunk off their ass as to why they decided to kill off random people fleeing. Honestly when it came down to it the elf was right, life was too short.

“No need for dramatics officer, I am well willing to come in for ya. No point in making your job harder for no reason. Stoney ya coming in peacefully too? ‘cause I am fairly sure spear gal is gonna go down fighting.”

She motioned to the woman who did not seem any happier about the entire situation. Part of her wondered if Ajax was going to get hauled in too or if she’d just lost an investment. Well at the very least she had two slightly nutty cellmates to get started on knowing. She let out a low whistle when she looked back to the tavern.

“Ay that place really got fucked up”

full
Uria File
Interacting With: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Xel Xel PyroMonomania PyroMonomania
Involved: Hubub101 Hubub101 AnonyMouse AnonyMouse AnonyMouse AnonyMouse
Aaaaah, the police?

Not a moment too soon, either. The bar was nicely trashed, and the spear lady seemed quite intent on escalating things beyond what she'd intended. Some part of her felt an obligation to show the owner of the grating-sounding voice that had just insulted her what for, but it wasn't a big deal. It was probably just some crabby old geezer that was upset about their nightly drink getting interrupted.

"Jails are really not-cozy, so no." Uria addressed both the officer and chat-lady at once, not a hint of worry to be found in her voice. "But hey, Miss Officer, the angry looking lady with the big chest, like, totally murdered somebody just now. So she's probably really dangerous, or something. Just a heads up." Regarding the woman with an attitude more suited for an underclassman than an authority figure, Uria made a quick flourish with her hands before excusing herself from the situation; A flourish, that in the words of her grumpy critic, 'reeked of her pitiful, asinine, third-grade, trash-tier magic', and whipped the cloud up into a frenzy so to cover her escape, rushing about to harass all but the 'chatty lady' who'd been bold enough to partner up with her.

"Oh. And to the screamy-crying guy! There's a totally nice bar down on Briggs Street! Go there instead!" Her voice called back through the pseudo-sandstorm she'd called up, slowly growing more distant as she addressed one last bit of business. She'd started this whole ordeal to divert business, after all, so maybe she'd get a bonus for sending him over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back