The Apartment [Inactive]

Jack finished eating and got up," ill see you all in a sec I got to go finish some editing I got to do its a real pain." he waved at them then headed to his room to finish the editing. As he walked into his room he couldn't help feel he forgotten to do something, but he strugged it off

Kai let out a bit of a huff at the time. "Thanks" he replied to Alli and stretched his arms and caught her contagious yawn. "F*ck studying for now, I'll read until eleven" he said to himself and collapsed on the sofa and grabbed his book from the side table before pulling his legs up to his chest and starting to read his book.

After a bit, Rachel returned, hair blown back, revealing her forehead and eyes wide. She shouted to nobody in particular. "Hey! The weirdest thing happened!" Then as soon as she stopped moving she groaned and laid her back against the wall. Still her brain was on hyperdrive.

Alli picked out her clothes. A pink button up shirt, skinny jeans, black converse, a pink belt, and curly, messy hair. She stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run over her. She quickly shampooed and conditioned her hair, washed her body, and her face. She stepped out, got dressed, fixed her hair, and then went into the living room.

Jack finished the editing and walked back out just in time to hear Rachel and he went over to see if she's all right, " what happened what did you see Rachel?" he looked at her curiously and said," hold up sit down first you look tired."

Alli raised anean eyebrow, slide on her converse, andran outside. "Whoa, Rachel. What happened?" She asked, feeling the sun on her face.

Kai didn't look up from his book when Rachel came in and spoke. "Voldemort nose?" he joked without expressing it. He was evolved in the mysteries of the Jack the Ripper case which he was trying to solve half way through even though he knew who did it already.

Rachel shook her head at his second comment, too focused on what happened. "Some dude with a black mask had a gun. He was outside the store, appearantly and i guess shota guy! The police were everywhere. Then i saw him on my way back!"

Alli sighed. "Which store? The grocery?" She asked, seriously hoping it wasn't Starbucks. "Arw you okay?" Shesaid.

Jack looked at her seriously," where was the guy when you came back and saw him again." jack didn't like the sound of this what if he followed Rachel back to the apartment what were they going to do

Rachel nodded quickly. "He was im the woods, a few miles off. I bet he was out of amo or scared of being seen, cause he saw me and ran off! How lucky!" She said with a laugh. "Im fine. Just hungry." Her stomach agreed loudly and she rolled her eyes.

Alli shook her head. "Hey, don't worry. My dad is a policeman, se have any trouble, I habe him on speeddial." She said, smiling a little and looking on the sidewalks.

Kai heard the word gun and closed his finger in his book then looked over at Rachel, no longer seeing the funny side. "Sh*t" he swore, shocked at what she had witnessed. "I hope Karen's okay, she's working today" he thought she could had been talking about the store he worked at. He pulled his phone from his pocket and text into work. "I doubt the guy would come here, he's probably trying to hide from the police helicopters" Kai guessed then finished his text and hit send. "You sure your going to be okay? Not going to freak out or anything?" he asked knowing that most people would.

Jack sighed with relief and walked over to the door and peered outside and the hallway was clear." hey guys I'm just thinking until this guy is caught we don't go anywhere alone especially you Rachel since you were the last to see him." he closed the door and locked it," do you guys have a problem with that " he looked at the group hopeing they would understand

"The guy who died's name is Jay. He was the only one injured. And im fine, aside from seeing a dead man. Anyways, it seems Jay was the only one he wanted dead. Nothing was taken." She said, staying against the wall, nolonger looking as happy or excited. She sighed, closing her eyes and taking in everything she saw. "Oh. I think the killer was hurt. "

Alli nodded. "Yeah, I know. I understand." She said, her dad a message. She also sent her boss a message confirming she was not able to work today.

"I don't think we are in danger of going out, I mean he has no reason to shoot strangers" he disagreed. "Well it would be best Rachel stays in just in case but we should be safe" He said. Kai opened his book again and started to look for the place he was last at but then looked over at Rachel. "Jay from the corner shop?" he froze for a moment. "Sh*t, if it wasn't for uni today, they wanted me to be in work today!" he re had realized that he had pretty much escaped death. He picked up the bookmark and slipped it in his book. "I'm going to go study" he said getting up to go upstairs, partially because he was surprised but also because it appeared the peace had been disturbed downstairs.

Rachel turned a few shades paler. "Wait. Me stay in side?! No! I still have like.. a four mile cycling route and to swim laps.. its not okay! Please dont make me stay inside!" She pouted. She called from downstairs.

"Paddle in the bath" Kai joked before he left the room and headed upstairs to his room. He shut all the curtains and turned on his desk lamp and began to read through the piles of paperwork on his desk and take notes.

Rachel Death glared the stairs, then dragged her feet to the kitchen, grabbing a banana, and laid her head down on the table, just staring at the deliciously sweet fruit.

Alli came back inside, making sure to lock the door behund her. She took her.converse off and laydd on the floor.

Kai started to flick through the untidy mess on his desk and looked for a sheet that he had been given only to find he didn't actually have the sheet, he had left it in the photocopying machine at uni. He let out an irritated huff, there was little he could do without it. He decided to give up, he pushed all the sheets together in a neat pile then got up and walked out his room and down the hall. He took a quick look of the carpet. "Has anyone done the hoovering today?" he called as he walked into the living-room.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Noah walks up the stairs with only his guitar case on his back, he stares at a piece of paper in his hands. "Apartment 4B" it says. He approaches the door with the brass symbols "4B" on it and reaches his hand out to knock, but hesitates. He knew once he made his presence known, there would be no turning back. With a deep breath he knocks at the door and he feels as if he had just ran a mile. "This is it" He says to himself, trying to make sure he doesnt take off again

Kai heard the door and looked up, it must had been the new tenant. He hurried off down the hallway and peered through the small looking hole in the door as his mind turned back to the gunman which everyone was so paranoid about, honestly at that moment it had got to him too. Seeing the person only had a piece of paper and a guitar case, he was slightly uneasy but he tried not to show it, maybe it was a neighbor. He unlocked the door and slowly opened it at jar, ready to slam it shut if needed. "Hello?" he almost asked as he peered his head out the door.

"Uhm...hey. Im Noah, the new tenant. This is the group apartment, right?" He suddenly worried that he may be in the wrong building and takes a step back. "Im sorry, I must be in the wrong place" His head sinks to gaze at the ground and he turns around, starting to leave in embarassment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back