The Apartment [Inactive]

Bea Delaine

Sugary Sweet Sadist
Bea Delaine submitted a new role play:

The Apartment - when a group of poor kids fresh out of highschool or college decide to room together... oh no.

Fresh out of highschool or college, you find yourself poor and in need of a place to stay. Thats when you meet a group of people in a similar situation to your own. Everything seems perfect, except, everyone there is really weird, and there is only one bathroom. The lady taking up rent is probably a bit crazy herself. Will you survive? Remember, you need a job too.
Read more about this role play... 
Rachel awoke in the apartment, taking to moment to remember why she was there. She has only stayed for about two days. She knew there were other people, but she was too busy working and settling in to meet them. Her stomach growled greedily as she flopped around in bed. It was her day off. She shouldnt be woken up early by a noisy complaint from her belly. She got out of bed, or the mattress on the floor and made her way to the kitchen, having astaring contest with a stove and fridge thatwere foreign to her. She always grabbed food at restaurants. Now she was faced with a new challenge.

Fiona was already up. Well, you could say that, the fact was, she never went to sleep the night before. She was curled up on her make-shift blanket bed in the corner of what should be the living room. Her laptop was on her lap and she was busy typing away, most likely something on her blog. Noticing that Rachel was awake, she glanced over the edge of her computer screen, seeing the girl having a staredown with kitchen appliances. "You need some help there?" She said, her voice had a slight accent, though it was difficult to put a finger on what country it was from.

Jack woke up a bit later than Rachel he had stayed up all night editing some footage and was tired. Reluctantly He got out of his bed and walked into the kitchen and saw Rachel staring at the the fridge, he chuckle ," you to having a staring contest or something." he went and grabbed a soda out of the fridge and smiled at Rachel, " well good morning anyway."

Rachel laughed and noddedat the two. "Morning.. you guys sleep well? I want food... but i dont really know how it makes it." She figured she should be ashamed, as someone who always needs to eat just to catch up with her daily routine, not knowing anything about cooking.

Kai woke up and rolled over, he picked up his phone to check the time. He was already late for his first lecture and the bus which he usually got had already come and gone. He swore to himself and sat up. 'Looks as if I am having a sick day today' he thought as he dialed up the number for his college and got out of bed. After making out that he was very sick to the people on the end of the phone, he got dressed and walked downstairs to get some-thing to eat and drink.

Rachel waved to Kai, knowing a fake sick voice when she heard one. "Wow.. you almost sound terrible." She joked, never looking away from the appliances.

Jack put his soda down and smiled," don't worry I got it what do you feel like eating anyway you guys?" he looked at Rachel then to Fiona ," hey Fiona you know you have to put the laptop down to eat right and hey Kai watcha feel like eating." Jacob said as he started to get a skillet out

Fiona rolled her eyes at Jack's comment and looked back down at her screen, closing her blog tab and opening up her youtube page. "I need to get a couple videos ready to upload then I'll eat." She muttered and began her rapid clicking. "And morning Kai." Fiona added with out stopping to look up.

"I missed my bus" Kai replied to Rachel. "Ever be 'ill' or get into sh*t" he replied with air quotes. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of milk and poured himself a glass. He looked over at Jack. "Don't worry about me, I will just have fruit" he said picking up a banana from the fruit basket and taking a seat at the table. He looked over at Fiona. "Morning" he replied, too tired to be bothered by the irritation of her constant clicking.

Rachel stretched out her limbs, getting up for a moment. "Im probably going to take a little run here pretty soon.. so anything with protien and something sweet?" She asked, her voice full of energy nowthat she was more awake. "Anyone want to join?"

Jack smirked a bit," ok and sorry Rachel I can't I still got some more editing to do and I'm making pancakes , eggs, and bacon." he looked back and asked," does that sound good enough to you guys" he grinned a bit when he said this. " and Kai by the way since your sick what are you going to do today."

"I'm gonna have to pass as well, Rachel. Maybe next time.." She mumbled, her voice reduced to monotone. "I want, like, 8 pancakes okay." Fiona chuckled, then disappeared under one of her many blankets, waiting for food to be completed and avoiding any distractions.

Rachel nodded happily, but rolled her eyes in a joking way. Shewatched as Fiona disappeared into the abyss that were her blankets. "Okay senior lazys.." she looked to the others, but her eyes became fixed on Kai. "Are you an albino..?" She asked, pretty randomly.

He took a swig from his glass of milk then wiped the mustache away. Kai started to peel the skin from his banana, he wasn't a fan of them, the after taste was horrible, but he ate healthy. "I don't run" he commented in reply to Rachel and smiled a bit. He took a bite of his banana and chewed it before starting to pull the irritating strands of banana off and slip them into the skin. He looked over at Jack. "Probably study a bit" he replied, even his voice sounded fed up with studying, it was clear he didn't intend on spending the entire day studying. He almost choked on his banana at Rachel's comment. "What?" he replied not really knowing how to reply. "No, do you know what an albino is?" he appeared taken back by what she said.

Jack finished a bit later and put the food on the table and before he ate he went over to the mat where Fiona was and grabbed the covers and threw them aside." time to eat and step away from the laptop." he grinned at Fiona as he said this. " come get up I think you've had enough time on the laptop anyway." he laughed a bit

Rachel nodded, not really caring about his reaction. She shifted side to side, feeling the urge to do something. "Yes.. you are just really light. It was an empty thought.. i might just skip breakfast. I dont want to sit around.. " She said, putting on her running shoes, moving towards the door. "Anyone need anythin from the store? "

Alli rolled out of bed, hearing everyone inthe other room. She checked the time and opened the door. She went to where the others were, sleepily waved, and noticed the food. "Morning.."

He managed to take another bite of his banana while he listened to what she had to say. "I'm not that pale" he replied looking down at his skin feeling some-what self contentious. "And my eyes are not red" he added as he tried to figure out if his skin was really as pale as she thought it was. "Albinos are caused by two recessive genes, I don't have genes like that" he explained. He took the last bite of his banana then took a swig of his drink. He shook his head. "No" he called after her. He then looked at Jack and Fiona. "Am I really that pale?" he asked them starting to get slightly paranoid.

"Not pale in a bad way! Just light.." she grinned. "Dont think of it too much. Its just something some sort of crazy person said to you." She joked, waving a hand and closing the door, taking running strides as soon as she was outside. Sure she should have stayed for breakfast. Still, it was torture for her to be behind on her routine.

Jack walked back to the table and sat down at the table, "morning Alli had a good night and we hot pancakes, eggs, and bacon if your hungry." he smiled at Alli ," well come eat if your hungry."

Alli smiled and sat at the table, taking a little bit of everything. "Good morning. I am hungry, thanks." She giggled and ate a bite of pancake.

Kai looked back over at Rachel again as she spoke. He would had replied but she was already gone so he didn't bother. He noticed Alli, rather late. "Morning" he greeted her. He finished off his glass of milk then got up and tossed the banana skin before washing up his glass. "What time is it?" he asked as he placed the washed up glass on the draining board and turned around to face them. He brushed his long hair from his face and rubbed his eyes as he had started to wake up a bit more now.

Rachels run was something she would call short, but anyone else would call dreadful. Feeling a bit bad about waking up late, she doubled it, taking a bit longer. She regretted it soon though, as it sucked to run on empty.

Alli shrugged and typed in the passcode on her iPhone. It's 10:30," she said. She yawned and went to the closet, grabbing a towel. "I'm taking a shower." She said, shutting the bsthroom door.

Users who are viewing this thread