• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Angel Queen's Exile (Always Open Just Jump In)

it didn't take long for Selma to notice Daniel, perhaps you ought to take a break yourself. I don't want you to push yourself too hard

He pauses.

I.... I suppose. It is getting late.

He sits on the other side of her tree.

“I.... i need sleep. I’m only human after all.”

He stretches on the ground, his back to resting on the tree. He yawns.

“My Lady... will more people come? I can’t be the only one to heed your call... right?”

A man walks around a tree and says. "You will Die!!!!" He projects a massive 15ft long sword and says "Your power is nothing to what I possess... whoever gets in my way... shall be eliminated."

The Great blade arcs beautifully yet lethally at the same time as the man with white eyes repeats the action over and over again at the angel.

Daniel yelps, and pulls out the Magic Sword, activating its two pronged blade and deflecting the attacks.

How is a sword that size even practical!

*Selma continues to evade and strikes with a light beam which further depletes her energy*

It was designed for a being more then three hundred times your size Daniel

The white eyes man let's the bolt hit him to give them a false sense of hope. And he pretends to fall to his knees in defeat

The white eyed man gets hit again and screams "ENOUGH!!!!!!!" the white eyed man leaps into the air and the great blade strikes down with enough force to shake the ground.

He doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed rather focusing on brawn then brains. My sister must be desperate if she thinks something like that will hurt us

I don't think this'll be the safest location. this is the second attack within an hour. I'm going to find us another spot hang on!

The white eyed man suddenly teleports mid spin and re appears behind the angel. Cutting her in the back three times with the great blade. Then he teleports again and punches her so hard that she breaks the sound barrier. The white eyed man teleports behind her once more and slashes her twice into the ground. Then he growls "You were saying??!!??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back