• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Angel Queen's Exile (Always Open Just Jump In)

DawnieDragon

Jedi Padawan
With Selma's exile from the Gates of Heaven, she's become a Fallen Angel no thanks to her Power-Hungry sister Gwendolyn. Now she walks the Earth seeking an Open Land for herself and her few remaining Followers to Build a new land and hopefully find the Peace she deserves. They Come to a destroyed forest. The Soil is still good, but clearing the debris will take a lot of Work.

(Ok This is an open Rp Starter. You can choose to either be a follower of Selma known as the Wynded, or you can be an Acolyte of Sin which is Gwendolyn's followers. Feel free to Jump in at any point, But do Make sure you state who you side with in your first post)

Daniel looked out upon the chosen land, the land his patron had chosen. Looking out it was... well work would have to be done. But he would do anything for Her. When he had been in the darkest of places She has brought him up to happiness. For that She had his eternal loyalty. If this was the Land She had chosen, then he would work till his dying breath to make it Hers. He was one of the Wynded, and he would die for Selma.

(Hope that’s good enough. I like this RPs premise.)
DawnieDragon DawnieDragon

He looked shocked and shook his head.

“No! You don’t have to apologize to me. I would follow you to the end, you know that. Besides, they say hard labor is good for the soul, or something like that.”

He chuckled awkwardly and kept looking over the land.

He cracked his knuckles (they didn’t make a sound) and began working on removing debris. He was only one man, but others would come to. Right? Surely he wasn’t the only one who had followed Her call. But he looked around. No one else was here. He shook his head and kept working. People would come. He just needed to have faith.

I'm Sided with Gwendolyn Btw

Garoth was invisible until he saw the two exiles near him. He walked in front if the exiles and made himself visible again. Garoth turned and faced them and spoke "Exiles!! You are crossing into the land of Gwendolyn's reign!! Leave.... *he draws a strange looking object from his side* ...Or suffer the consequences.... *The strange object creates a blue and orange glowing transparent blade around Garoths' hand*

The Blade>
prophetsbane-thumbnail-708x398-3998369e4b244f8b8b8454a5f6a39459.jpg

Selma wasn't about to make him do all the work, but she herself was weakened after battling her sister. In spite of that she still came to his side and began assisting with the cleanup

(
You don't have to mention me at the end of every post, I still get the alerts)

Selma turned hearing an Acolyte standing by for battle We found this land first and i've no reservation for fighting Selma drew her sword from its scabbard and readied herself

Daniel pulled a shortsword from his belt, his only possession he took with him when he heard Selma’s call, and stood in as good a battle stance as he could muster. While he was no warrior, he would fight to the death for his Lady.

Garoth lunged at Selma. His blade ready to cut Selma right down the middle. Garoth Roared "DIE HUMAN!!!"

Selma parried the attack and counterstruck with her own If you're going to make battle with me at the very least get my species right I'm an Angel

Daniel rusher behind the Acolyte and thrust his blade as hard as he could towards the attackers back.

“How dare you call her a mere Human!”

Last edited:
Garoth lunged again. This time catching the angels blade in between the prongs of his own. Garoth twisted his wrist and attempted to use the superheated plasma blades to snap her sword clean in half.

Garoth peered behind him and tossed a bright blue ball. The ball stuck to the second attackers' blade, and began to glow brighter as well as make a high pitched noise.

Selma was never the type to be ill prepared. when her blade snapped, she pulled out a better tempered one and struck the acolyte in the shoulder hoping to make him drop his blade

Screaming in pain Garoth used the last of his strength to attempt at stabbing Selma with his plasma sword before he died.

*THIS ATTACK IS AVOIDABLE*

Daniel jams his blade into the Acolytes back, letting his body fall to the ground. He rushes to his Lady’s side.

“My Lady! Are you ok?!”

Last edited:
Daniel sighs in relief and walks over to the Acolytes body. He takes the Magic Sword hilt and puts it on his belt next to his shortsword. He throws the Acolytes body over his shoulder and carries him away. He tosses him in a pit and returns to work, clearing the debris.

He continues working, a smile on his face.

“It’s fine. I shouldn’t be so worried, you couldn’t be struck down by a mere grunt. He didn’t stand a chance.”

heh. you've always thought so highly of me, Daniel. But at the end of the day i'm an angel, Not a goddess. even i have my flaws

He pauses.

“I... I suppose. But that doesn’t matter. I’ll keep believing I’m you.”

He stops working and looks at her.

“You shouldn’t work... you need to rest and regain your strength. I can do the work. Well... as much as I can.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back