• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Angel Queen's Exile (Always Open Just Jump In)

But you're right we can't risk staying *Selma flies him toward a safer location where she can't sense her sister's lackeys

Daniel looks out over the territory. It was unclaimed by mankind or any other kind, and had a wooded area, a lake with rivers feeding into and out of it, and large fields.

This is beautiful...

Yeah i agree. I don't sense my sister's lackeys either so we should be safe *Selma set you down collapsing right after. That last fight must have taken a lot out of her*

OK... I’ll look for some food.

After some looking, he gathers some berries he knows aren’t poisonous. He offers all he has to her, then grimaces.

Um... I feel silly asking this... but can you eat?

He eats them hungrily, his stomach temporarily quieted. He drinks from a nearby clean river, and he smiles at the fish swimming about. He returns to Selma’s side.

“We need shelter, or at least I do. I’ll get to work on building... something.”

He goes to see about chopping wood with that Magic Sword he took off that Acolyte of Sin.

Yeah that's true. I take on a solid form when i'm on earth so i can't be out in the open air. i just wish i was more of a help

It’s fine. I’m a human, we’re good at backbreaking work through the entire day. Why do you think we’re enslaved by demons all the time?

Over time he builds them a small hut, barely enough room for the two of them.

I swear it’s fine. You need to get back to full strength to get back at your sister. I’m just a human. I can’t help you with that.

Galloping. Three horses. The three horsemen arrive at hut and dismount. The leader walks up to the hut door and sheaths his corrolium Broadsword. He reaches his hand up to the hut door and knocks politely. He says "Hello? Anyone there?"

*He isn't standing threatiningly but he is still wary*

BTW Corrolium has a blue color and a reddish tint.

These guys are wynded. Followers of the angels.

Last edited:
"Who lives here? We are scouts for the city of Ironmere." The lead scout said behind the door. "Do you require any assistance?" The lead scout asked.

*Ironmere Is a 40 thousand year old city famous for it's triple walls, Corrolium weapons and armor, and the almost mythical Imperial Forge which is the largest weapons forge built by mortals... ...EVER*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back