• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Amnesiac Prince Lore and other Stuff. [OOC]

View attachment 1065915

This is kind of updatesish map of the Capital. StrangelyCharm is going to make it a look better xD this gives an idea of where things are located and where everyone wants to live etc.
If anyone has a place they want added to the map, tell me where and the name and I'll add it in. :)
I've got some mapping software to put something together...

Henlo! Just a quick post to link up Seri spotting Vhan in the morning to where he's at currently in the middle of the day.

I figured we could timeskip it a bit to midday (for Vhan and Seri), unless Dragon wants to have Seri hang out with Alice for a bit (which I'm down for too haha).

Last edited:
I loved it :D and probably would do a time skip later on. Though will have to see after the others have posted.

I loved it :D and probably would do a time skip later on. Though will have to see after the others have posted.
Oh sorry, yes: I meant Vhan and Seri's part could timeskip to midday, if Dragon wanted to, and we'd just do stuff in the palace until the other writers are ready to move forward in time 😃

Last edited:
😅 To make everyone giggle perhaps, I was thinking about the roleplay while I was a work and the lights flickered, which I kind of just brushed off since it's been rather windy today, then they went off, then struggled to come back on for a moment before going completely dark for a few before the backup generators kicked on and I was like 'Damn it, this is kind of what everyone is experiencing with the Kingdom's downfall.'

😅 To make everyone giggle perhaps, I was thinking about the roleplay while I was a work and the lights flickered, which I kind of just brushed off since it's been rather windy today, then they went off, then struggled to come back on for a moment before going completely dark for a few before the backup generators kicked on and I was like 'Damn it, this is kind of what everyone is experiencing with the Kingdom's downfall.'
Hahahaha, I love this

To be honest, I was just glad that I wasn't in the elevator when it happen. The last time the power went off like that, one of my coworkers got stuck for like an hour. 😂

So sorry for the out of nowhere disappearance guys >< had a sudden family emergency so I had to fly back to my hometown for a while, I just returned from there (hometown was in the countryside so wifi is almost nil 🥲)

I’m here and ready to jump in soon! Just gotta catchup on some uni work from being away so I can’t really have time to sit down and write properly for now, but still am keen 👍

So sorry for the out of nowhere disappearance guys >< had a sudden family emergency so I had to fly back to my hometown for a while, I just returned from there (hometown was in the countryside so wifi is almost nil 🥲)
Absolutely no worries- glad you are ok and I hope everything is ok with your family. <3

Should I make a Team Prince character too?
I feel like our dear baker boy need more allies if he's going to take on the government. 😅

2f81ba6afaeb76faa7dc8f37a0e74648.jpg :3 Sky's current looks, though, he has the long hair as the first photos I posted for the bio.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back