• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Amazing Spider-Man

BeyondTheStars

Avowed is not pronounced Eh-Vo-Weed.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
amazing_spider_man_title_by_momopjonny-dbqttwj.png
Hey there, thanks for dropped in! I'm looking for a long term, dedicated partner for a roleplay that revolves around the Spider-Man universe. Minimal comic book knowledge is required as this would be an original story with a blend of original characters and comic book characters.

I'm looking for someone who's comfortable playing a female role and isn't against doubling whenever required. Someone who likes world building, character development, romance, and a rich story.

This roleplay isn't set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and is it's own standalone story. However, that doesn't mean characters like Tony Stark and Steve Rogers don't exist in it.

This isn't a light hearted, feel good superhero story. The roleplay will be dark and will deal with a lot of adult subject matter, so I'm looking for a partner who is 18+. It's a darker telling of the Spider-Man lore filled with emotions, heartbreak, drama, violence, inner demons, and consequences.

If you're interested, please give me a PM and we can discuss the story in greater detail!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back