• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The amazing series of heists

h0nk

Hehe
"Alright how does the microphone sound? Alright good now here's the plan, you do what I say, and we'll get revenge on the people who fucked you over. I have to make sure that you're willing to do anything, and we gotta wipe your slate clean from anything the government might have on you, then we can get the fuckers that ruined our lives.. First we have to get your gang together, there are 3 other people not counting me that have a similar story to you: Their life has been ruined by the government, the rich, or something like it, and it's our time to get revenge. Listen I have no doubt that you have questions but I can't really hear you, and that doesn't matter, I got my eyes on the first person you're going for..."

Ok, as you can see the idea is that some people were hurt by big corporations, rich people, or the government, and want to taste sweet revenge, there's four of them, two played by me, two played by you. This is action filled, there will be robberies, murder, and anything else a criminal mastermind could cash off of, so keep that in mind, any triggers of your will be good to note. DM or PM me if you're interested.

I have a hacker character who could fit into this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back