• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Always Winter

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
When it's always cold, warmth is no longer needed to survive.

Fifty years after a nuclear war obliterated most of humanity, the world is still stuck in a permanent nuclear winter. Mutated creatures known as Remnants rule the streets, zombie-like creatures with amazing intelligence and an unprecedented thirst for blood. In the streets of New York, a group of teenagers are doing anything they can to survive. But they are overwhelmed and divided among themselves. Survival is all that matters now.

Nothing else is important.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested in joining :)

I'll make the rp so you can start creating characters and such. Obviously we won't be starting yet but it'll be there.

I am down to do this! Im liking the idea! Tag me when you set up the roleplay, so I can create a character ^-^

Hello ^^

Me and a friend (Kainzor) are pretty new here on this site, and would like to get started right away. Obviously stumbled upon this attractive story and wondered if we would be able to join~ this late? We did need some guidance, but know the basics. Thanks for reading and we hope for a response soon!

P.s we probably do have some questions, and if anyone would be willing to help us out; we would greatly appreciate it´

king5ter said:
@Busen you're free to join. The character creation thread is in the link above, as is the actual rp.
Thanks alot, I already made mine. Will post a message soon, have it good ^^

Promise I'm not stalking you I just looked in the Futuristic tag for recruitment and you happened to be here x3 I just want to start fresh with a new role play so I don't have to go through pages of posts to catch up and be able to participate.

I've always wanted to do a nuclear war writing project with someone, whether that be a story collaboration or a role play. I'd love to do this, long as you allow me to join, of course. :)

obscuredlegend said:
I'd love to do this, long as you allow me to join, of course. :)
Let him join, if he hasn't done anything ;~;

His character seem to be nicely built up

and backstory freaking awesome ^^

(I like the part with being a messenger)

Busen said:
Let him join, if he hasn't done anything ;~;
His character seem to be nicely built up

and backstory freaking awesome ^^

(I like the part with being a messenger)
Thanks, man! This wouldn't be my first RP, I used another site for the longest time, but usually I would join in pretty late if I wasn't the one creating the thread.

No, we've never spoken. I roleplayed on a different website with other people, that's what I meant. This would be my first RP with him, but not my first in general

Users who are viewing this thread

Back