• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Albert Branch OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Would you consider using discord as an alternative OOC? Not essential of course, I just find it's easier to chat with.

Quick question, if the child replaced by a changeling would return, would they be the same age as that changeling or does time work differently in the fey world?

Quick question, if the child replaced by a changeling would return, would they be the same age as that changeling or does time work differently in the fey world?

Time works differently there, bending to the will of the Archfey/True Fey so a replaced child could be the same age, younger or even much older.

Time works differently there, bending to the will of the Archfey/True Fey so a replaced child could be the same age, younger or even much older.

Okay I’ll probably change it a bit but essentially I want a changeling and a human that they replaced to be a sort of twin pair

Apologies about a lack of posting, my laptop has decided that it's had quite enough of that working naff. I'll get a post up via my phone soon if I can't fix it.

Apologies about a lack of posting, my laptop has decided that it's had quite enough of that working naff. I'll get a post up via my phone soon if I can't fix it.

Take all the time you need, I only popped the intro post up yesterday.

Righto I managed to get a post up, all done via mobile I'm afraid so I'll blame any mistakes and drops in quality on that :p

Hope you guys don't mind. Decided the best intro for my Class 1s was making them a case that the TFF dropped on your team. How do we determine which one is a changeling and which one isn't?

so, I see there is one open slot still. And I have an idea for a character, but I have to ask. If we have a genie involved would a demon be okay as well? Or a lich? I have a couple of ideas and just want to check before just randomly posting it up.

Sorry about the delay in posting, was holding off to let people catch up and then work got crazy over the past few days.

Just putting this in here again due to the fact I don't think you saw it last time, would you consider using Discord for OOC? It's just more effective in my experience.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back