• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Adventures of The Neko Household

Tony blinked at her and shook his head, "Fine I am avoiding people." He replied, "Still not going to tell you, or anyone why." He muttered quietly, watching her and taking a step backward just in case. His mother had been a werewolf, though his father, an angel, hadn't known that until Tonys third birthday when he suddenly changed into a angel wolf. His father had been disgusted, and that was what Tony was afraid of now

Xera

Xera looked at the boy who was hiding and couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for him. He seemed scared of something but what? was he scared of her for some reason? she didn't know what she might have done to frighten the wolf, angel boy but he seemed on edge for whatever reason. "Why?, nobody here is going to harm you..."

Miki finished her singing, getting bored. She picked up one of her steamy romance novels and walked out of her room, forgetting that there where others around the house. She walked downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch, opening the book. She was just getting to a steamy part, she hoped no one was reading but she didn't bother to look.

Tony looked nervous, and he shifted, his fluffy wolf form sniffing at her cautiously. His tail was tucked beneath his belly, wings pulled tightly to his sides in the hope she wouldn't notice what he was. Angel Wolves were rare, though Tony didn't know any other than himself. They were considered dangerous, and were wiped out with a law that Angels and Werewolves were no longer allowed to have children together

Nala brought her bags into her room and sat them on the bed. Opening the biggest black one, she dumped out some of her clothes and started separating them. Once she was finished with the one suitcase, she hung up her clothes before starting on the second bag which contained more clothes and shoes. Once she finished, she opened the smallest one and pulled out a food and water bowl as well as a small bag of dog food. After filling them up, she sat them down beside the bed and left everything else in the bag. She threw it in the closet and laid her guitar down beside her dresser.

Xera

She looked at him already knowing what he was but she wasn't afraid or didn't really care. She saw his wolf form already so he wasn't much of a threat in her opinion. She didn't see this crossbreed in the same light as other angels she thought that they at least deserved a chance. She smiled at him sniffing at her "It's okay, really I'm your friend I don't care what you are"

Lee

The self acclaimed princely neko had emptied out his stuff already and was happy as he had all of his clothes In the closet now and he even had his weird looking teddy bear night light to match his room's theme. He smiled at his room with a sense of pride and then wondering where his angel had ran off to he went back into the hallway and looked around the house for her assuming that she had already went inside. He instead found Miki sitting on the couch reading... he snickered "What'cha doing?" he smirked when he read a few lines of what she was reading "Tsk, tsk, tsk, fantasy books? yeah right"

Kuro

He pulled out a certain book that he was sure nobody would ever grab, the English dictionary and revealed a secret room full of collectible figurines in a showcase and anime posters lined the walls as well as a laptop in the room he sighed feeling content. He put the cat's litterbox, food, water and a nice soft pillow in there for it to sleep on and then went back to grab little snowflake. He kissed her forehead and pet her before placing the kitten in the room and then forgot to close the bookcase again when he got distracted by the kitty and started playing with it with a little toy mouse he had.

Miki blushed and shut the book hard, turning around. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She yelled, looking at him. Not waiting for an answer, she smacked him over the head with the book before going into her room to stash her book and grab a more appropriate one. She huffed and sat on the couch.

Nala watched the exhausted puppy lay down and immediately fall asleep. She walked out of the room, leaving her door open a bit so Belle could come and go as she pleased. She walked down the hall, looking at the walls when she heard the sound of a mouse toy. She followed the found and covered her mouth to keep from laughing as she saw. Kuro playing with a kitten. She stood there in silence and watched for about five minutes when she finally spoke up. "That is too adorable," she said simply, a smile plastered on her face as her tail wagged.

Lee

He chuckled darkly even after being hit, ah that was well worth it. That face! priceless~ he watched her storm off to her room feeling proud of himself for having made the girl blush like that. "Nice choice by the way that one's one of my favorites!" he was known to read a steamy romance novel every once in awhile, he wasn't ashamed of it one bit.

Miki glared at him. How could he just read over her shoulder? It was humiliating. She was currently very mad. One of his favorites? He reads this stuff? That's so weird. I thought it was a girl thing to read those types of books. Oh well, that's not the point. The point is your mad at him. Miki stuck out her tongue at him, still mad.

Kuro

The vampire had no idea he was being watched so he had just kept playing with little snowflake smiling but then he blushed immediately when he heard a familiar voice. No!, he'd been caught not only did she know about his secret otaku room but she saw snowflake! how embarrassing! "U-Uh, it's not what it looks like!" he lied. 
Lee

He looked at the girl and laughed. It was still funny "Very mature Miki, kind of surprising considering you were reading a pretty mature book there" he had read that one in particular so many times it wasn't even funny. He just enjoyed them he wasn't embarrassed about it either he was a ladies man and it was only natural he would like such things.

"I am 17 you idiot." Miki growled. She was very mad at him. Why would he read those books? Probably to be more of a ladies man. Figures. Just because he is a prince he thinks he can get it on with me! No way am I letting him though my defenses, let alone my recording room. She huffed, glaring at him.

"Normally when people say that, it is what it looks like. I'm pretty sure you were just playing with that kitten," Nala said, a soft giggle escaping her lips. She walked in and looked around before sitting down and gently petting the kitten. "So what's her name?" she asked as her curiosity got the best of her. She listened to the kitten purr as her hand ran over her soft fur.

Lee

The prince smirked. "Well you look younger than that, and you just stopped reading at the good part" he looked at her glaring eyes and couldn't help but chuckle, she looked just like Xera for a minute, she always gave him that same stare "Why are you giving me that look it was your fault for reading something like that outside your room, I had merely said hello"

Kuro

He tried to regain his composure his manhood had taken a blow with that one, "her name is Snowflake, I found her as a stray and took her in, she's been with me ever since..." he sighed "You can't tell anybody about what you saw here okay? if any of the other vampires found out... I'd be shunned for sure"

Miki glared at him. "It was your fault for sneaking up behind me!" She yelled, her eyes almost on fire. "You glorified prince." she seethed, her claws emerging. "I am going to make sure you get buried alive and never come back." she yelled, leaping at him. She was fast and agile, aiding in her jump. She had dropped the other book on the couch.

Nala giggled at the name as she gently picked the animal up. "She's so cute," she said as she started playing with Snowflake. "The dark one has a soft spot for cute and fluffy things," she said aloud to herself. "That's not very normal, but I like it" she concluded as she looked up at Kuro.

Lee

He squeaked when he saw claws and jumped out of the way before he got scratched Miki's claws getting caught on the couch Lee laughed "Haha!" he grabbed the book and placed it on her head playfully. He just didn't understand when he had messed with someone too much, he just always wanted to have fun.

Miki growled and lunged at him again. She was so furious, how could he do this? Damn prince, why couldn't he just craw into a hole and die. "KOROSEN!" She yelled, her claws extending farther. She had under lunged this time so she vaulted and aimed to kick him strait in the face with her foot.

Kuro

His rom was all black with gothic looking designs and looked menacing and then she had to find this room full of everything kawaii and his adorable kitten. He was beyond embarrassed of this his father was an evil duke, master of the night he was badass and where was he? in an otaku room with a fox neko girl and a small kitten... what the heck was wrong with him? his own family was ashamed of Kuro that was another reason he had come here.

Nala stood back up and sat Snowflake down. She laughed a bit, being able to tell that he was embarrassed about his secret. "What's the point in life if you can't be yourself because you're worried about being judged," she said. With that, she walked out and made her way downstairs and into the kitchen to look for something to eat.

Tony slowly padded towards her warily, golden eyes not once leaving hers. He sniffed her hand curiously, then licked it happily, satisfied she wouldn't hurt him. He sat at her feet, and yawned, wings stretching out as he did so

Kahn trudged up the street, already annoyed. If the taxi driver wasn't so racist (Speciesist?) he would not have slashed her tires. Simple as that. However, all of Kahn's annoyance dissipated almost immediately after spotting the household. After a few minutes of staring at it, he jogged up to the door and walked inside. Upon seeing a fellow neko miss a noticeably pale person and get her claws stuck in a couch, his eyes widened, and he walked backwards out the door.

"...Well, I never slept in a tree before..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuro

He thought about that a minute... he supposed she was right to an extent. He sighed, but his family would never be so accepting of it. He petted snowflake after watching her leave and closed the secret door so nobody could see him in there.

Xera

She watched the boy sniff her hand and lick smiling. "See?, now that wasn't so bad was it?" she was happy that he was relaxed enough now that he revealed his wings.

Miki smiled when her foot connected with his face. Standing up, she gave one swift smack to the princes head and then walked back to the couch and sat down, her tail swishing behind her as she walked away from him. She was glad that she had gotten the chance to beat the shit out of him, because it felt good.

Nala heard Belle fumbling down the stairs after her and giggled softly as she picked the pup up, placing her on her shoulder. She went into the kitchen silently and pulled out a bag of chips, deciding to take the entire bag upstairs with her. Smiling to herself, she did as she decided and made her way back upstairs. She stopped at Kuro's room and sat Belle down, wondering how she and Snowflake would get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back