• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Adventures of The Neko Household

"Nope. I taught myself." Miki joked. Looking down at him. She wondered why he cared so much but just brushed it of. She flipped upsidown again. "The world is full of interesting people, like me." She said. "I am a bubbly, flexible talking cat girl." She said, stating the obvious. She smiled and flipped back up.

Lee laughed. "That you are, so you taught yourself everything huh? that's pretty impressive" he swung down to hand from the branch upside down again. "Ha, it really is like another world like this, you know this place is like a different world from where I come from, I'm actually a prince you know. My land was a wonderful place" he chuckled "But I decided to come here because it's more fun!"

Miki looked at him quizzically. "Don't think that being a prince means you get all the ladies immediately." She said, crossing her arms. "If you want to have me, you have to prove yourself and hope for the best." She said, looking him strait in the eye. She scowled at him, her words backed up with tons of meaning.

"Likewise," Nala said as she shook his hand. She knelt down, picking Belle up, and sat her on her shoulder. It seemed dangerous, but it's where the pup liked to be, and Nala wasn't arguing with that. Noticing him looking at her tail, she blushed a light shade of pink and snaked it around her waist loosely.

Tony realized he was being followed when he sensed another angel getting closer. He stopped and turned, staring at the angel with his golden eyes. He shifted back into his normal form, his wings hidden beneath his coat as he blinked at her. He seemed curious as to why she was following him, and realized she had asked him something, "I'm not hiding" He replied quietly

Xera

"Sure your not hiding?" she could see that he indeed was trying to hide away from the crowd. She could sense these things and it was even easier since he was another angel. She had been able to do these sorts of things since her early childhood. She still remembered being able to see straight through Lee and him complaining about it all of the time, shecouldn't like read minds or anything like that she just had a naturally good sense of things was all.

Kuro

The Vampire watched the fox neko hide her tail when he stared at it and chuckled. "Aww, but it's so cute and fluffy" he complained wanting to see it up close and feel the soft fur for himself. He couldn't help it he just really liked these sorts of things. may seem a bit weird for a creature of the night like him but oh well that Kuro for you the dangerous vampire with a soft spot for anything cute and fluffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony simply blinked at her, "Maybe I am..." He muttered, watching her closely and curiously. His wings fluttered from where they were hidden beneath his coat and his golden eyes stared her down. He looked ready to bolt at any moment, and was waiting for the right opportunity to run from her

Xera

The angel smiled at Tony "There's no 'maybe' about it, why are you avoiding people?" she wondered what was up with this guy, was he just shy or something or was there another reason that he was hiding from her and everybody else out here? she watched the boy that looked like he was going to start running away at any moment which she didn't quite understand. She was a pureblooded angel and he had at least some angel blood in him so there was no reason whatsoever that he should have felt threatened by one of his own kind.

Miki looked at him. "Prince or no prince, you have to earn my trust. That's the way of this lady." She said, looking at him. She flipped a few times, the blood rushing to her head. She sat right side up on the branch now, looking down at him. "And the key to being flexible is all in your center of gravity and closeness to nature." She said.

Lee

"Closeness to nature and center of gravity huh?, I'll remember that" He smiled at the girl who seemed to be part monkey. He liked her so far, cute, friendly, playful she was like a little kitten. He purred at the thought "So then is there anything else you like to do other than swing around in trees?" he asked this still lying down in the tree waving his tail back and forth happily, this was going to be a good day, he just knew it.

"A few "Other" Things." Miki said. "But that is for me to know and you to never find out." She said. She crossed her arms. "Sometimes I read, but mostly I do other things." She said. She was not about to tell him that she was a secret musician. She had kept that secret for over 10 years, she wasn't about to stop now.

Lee

He looked at the monkey girl. "Reading?, what types of books do you like to read then?" he asked this sprawling himself out on the branch and stretching before jumping out of the tree landing on his feet like a true cat. He looked around to see that Xera wasn't there any more where could that girl have gone to?

"Fantasy, some other books." Miki said. Her bookshelf was full of romance novels. Some anime, some not, some Yaoi. Those ones were hidden behind the rest and locked in her secret reading room. It was also her music room where she could record her most personal stuff and not get caught by the other housemates.

Nala couldn't help but blush lightly as she petted Belle. She cautiously unraveled her tail and held it up beside her. She laughed at the bit at the mention of the words cute and fluffy. After sitting Belle down, she stood up straight once more and smiled at Kuro, her ears flat against her head. "Trust me, it's as soft and fluffy as it looks," she said with a small chuckle.

Kuro

He smiled at the girl and felt her tail, it was just as soft and fluffy as he had expected it to be. He smiled at her then scratching her fox ears he couldn't help it she had to be the most Kawaii thing he had ever seen. She smelled nice too... he found himself getting pretty close which was a risk for him because now he was smelling her blood as well, he may have fed on animals but that didn't mean he couldn't get tempted to bite someone every once in awhile.

Lee

"What types of fantasy books?" he questioned the girl smiling up at her. He really did like the view of her from the ground... he had a feeling she wasn't telling him the entire story but had no clue about the music or the yaoi books. "So where do you like to read typically?" he asked her wanting to learn more about her.

Nala blushed bright pink when she accidentally let a low growl escape, the equivalent of a purr to her, when he scratched behind her ears. She quickly looked down and found herself wagging her tail as well. Snaking it around her leg, she put her hands behind her back and mumbled a simple, "Sorry."

"In my room." Miki said. She flipped a few times before landing on the ground. She dusted off her shorts and looked back up, adjusting her green hair. She sighed. "Next to my bookshelf." She said. Most of the time she was in the studio. "Now then, if you want to go inside, follow me." She said, walking towards the door.

Kuro

He smiled when she had wagged her tail and growled. She was so cute and yet so fierce at the same time he loved the contrasts in this girl. He chuckled lightly when she apologized. "It's alright I'd really like it if you did that more often actually" he found her ferocious cuteness irrisistable.

Lee

He nodded at her and followed the neko into the house. He wondered what it was like inside? was it as big as it looked on the outside? he smiled walking inside and seeing paintings and other such decorative things on the walls, it was definitely not at all like the place he had come from. He liked that.

Miki pointed upstairs. "That's where the rooms are, basement is down and everything else is ground level." She said, looking at Lee. She smiled. "Need anything, just ask. And if you want to get my attention, nock really hard.' She said. "I sleep heavily." She said. She pointed up. "Last room to the right is mine."

Blushing more at his words, Nala called Belle and picked her up just as Miki asked everyone to go follow her if they wanted to go inside. Looking back at her stuff, she decided that she could come back for it once she found her room. She followed the girl inside and listened to her as she looked around at the gorgeous interior. She adjusted the puppy so she was being cradled like a baby and gently scratched her stomach.

Lee

He listened to Miki and saw another girl walk in and smiled at her a vampire following her inside made him feel a bit wary though. Last room to the right, he noted that mentally so he wouldn't forget. Heh, she was probably telling that to the wrong guy. He smirked deviantly, he hadn't even caused any mischief yet.

Kuro

The vampire followed Nala inside deciding to cling to her for now until he met some more people. He had picked up her bags for her since he hadn't really brought much himself and he had vampiric strength this wasn't much to him. He looked around getting accustomed to the new scents that were around the household.

Nala silently went upstairs and looked around. She decided to choose the fourth room on the left to be hers. After sitting Belle down on the bed, she went back downstairs and outside seeing her bags were gone. She quickly pulled out her guitar case and slung it over her shoulder. Going back inside, she noticed Kuro had her bags and shrugged slightly as she made her way back up to her room. She sat the guitar down on her bed as well and sighed softly as she looked around.

Miki smiled. "Now then, you may do as you please, visit your room or do whatever. Speaking of rooms, that's where I'll be." She said, walking up the stairs and down the hall to her room. She shut the door quietly, walking over to her bookcase. She slid two of her books forward, the bookcase pulling back and letting her though to her recording room. She shut the door and grabbed her guitar, sitting on one of the bean bag chairs.

Kuro

He watched the fox girl walk back and forth only to realize that he had grabbed her stuff. He chuckled following her to her room to leave her bags in front of the door for her and then he left choosing the first room on the right as his he set down his one bag of stuff on the bed and put up his sword on the wall as well as grabbing a furry little kitten he had been hiding in the bag the entire time. "Meow" The Vampire smiled at the adorable feline. "Stay here Snowflake" he said and it tilted it's head cutely sitting on the bed. He had told the owner about the pet so it was no big deal he just kept it a secret because he was embarrassed to have such a cute animal as a pet which was weird since he was fanboying over Nala's tail only minutes ago, he was weird like that.

Cute_anime_Kitten_by_MercuryH09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back