• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Adventures of The Neko Household

IceQueen

The Clawed Fauni
Welcome to The Neko Household!

Everyone here is not human. We have all sorts of people here. Foxes, Nekos, Angels, Elves. There are many types of people here. Come join in the fun!

1. 3 sentences minimum. We want to keep the Rp free from oneliner clutter.

2. No "Mature" Romance. Fade to black because I don't want to see it.

3. Keep it classy. Swearing is ok, but not every other word. It gets really annoying. Also the real password is "Neko" for those who skip my rules.

4. Be nice to everyone. We want to have no drama outside of the Rp itself. That makes for unhappy Rpers and an unhappy author.

5. You may not date your own characters. It is totally one hundred percent forbidden. Sorry.

6. I am looking for people who will be active and have some sort of an idea what this stuff should look like. If you are new, don't let this scare you away. But if you have a habit of writing things that don't make sense or that seem out of focus, you should probably turn away.

7. I am looking for detail. It doesn't have to be excessive, but some detail would be nice.

8. Stay in third person. It annoys me when people write incomplete sentences and in fist person. Please don't be that person.

9. Have fun. As the Girl Scouts say, Having fun is the Golden Rule!

Last edited by a moderator:
Psii arrived at the house, standing before it with a smirk." Home sweet home," He said, lifting up his sunglasses to get a better view.

Aurora skipped up to the house, passing Psii and fawning over the beauty of the place. "Woooow."

Akira was already located outside, reading underneath a tree, she had completely forgot about the new people that were suppose to show up today. In fact, she was counting on a quiet day to herself when she noticed Miki coming out of the house and seemed to hang herself from a tree not far off. Raising a brow slightly she looked toward the Neko girl and shook her head slightly, why a feline was hanging upside down from a tree she did not know.

Next came the two strangers, what the hell were they doing there? Her ears perked up as she watched them look at the house, "I didn't expect this..." she muttered to herself and looked back toward Miki to see how the neko girl would react to the strangers. Had she known about this? Perhaps, the girl seemed to pay more attention to the days in which they were suppose to be receiving new comers.

Kakun stood in the garden out back with her bird, Love, on her head. She loved the flowers, and that's one of the main reasons a flower garden was put in. She bent over to touch the soft petals of a pink rose. "Kweep." Love chirped at her. "Kweep kweep!"

"What is it, Love?" she asked softly. She turned to face the gate that marked the exit of the backyard. "Are the new ones here?" She walked around to the gate and looked around the corner of the house.

Kuro

Kuro wondered why he had come here, 'Neko Household' he didn't want to be surrounded by such cute fluffy creatures, seemed a bit off to have them live alongside someone like him a creature of the night but he guessed it couldn't be helped. He opened the door of the cab he had taken to see that the building was quite large. 'well... this is home I guess' he saw a Neko girl looking down the driveway as he arrived. "Oh, hello there miss" he greeted her offering to shake her hand. He thought this girl looked kind of young... how old was she? not that it mattered much but she looked very much Lolita to him.

Xera

She sighed as she walked with Lee to where they would be staying. He said he found this place interesting and that's why he had decided to come here but she still questioned his reasoning. He was always finding trouble some way or another so why would she expect him to act any different in a new location, that guy would never change. Lee was just Lee, nothing more nothing less what you saw was what you got. Or at least that's the way she saw him. She was just so used to him she had forgotten how unusual he really was. They had come from so far away only for their vehicle to break on the way and Lee of course threw a fit and scared the driver away. Typical him, now they had been walking for miles, or to be more precise Xera was walking. The 'prince' had gotten tired and was now napping on her back as the little angel girl who was barely 5 foot carried the lazy Neko.

Lee

"Wake up..." he'd heard. It was Xera, he slowly opened his eyelids to see a rather large looking home in front of him. "Oh,... were here already?" already? pfft, she'd been carrying him for hours and that's all he had to say? not even a thank you? whatever he was lucky she put up with this all the time. Looked pretty awkward having such a small girl carry the larger man, humorous really. "Hey..." he waved while yawning once he had finally arrived. He had heard that they had some pretty cool people here, many different people from all over. He was glad that he was here.

"Hello," They both said at the same time. Psii rolled his eyes at Aurora who seemed to be forever energetic. They both checked out the other new arrivals.

Nala pulled into the driveway in her sleek black 2015 Ford Mustang. She was proud of it and had no problem showing it off, although she wouldn't brag. Looking up at the mansion she couldn't help but drop her jaw slightly. "Woah...," she managed to say, directing it to her her small puppy. She looked down at Belle in the passenger seat and smiled slightly, "Home sweet home." Taking the keys out of the ignition, she stepped out, shaking her fluffy, brown tail out. She moved the seat up and pulled her black suitcases out before moving it back. "Come on Belle," she called to the pup and watched her jump out, laughing when she lost her footing. After closing the door, she locked the car and looked around for other newbies.

Miki blinked and looked at the man. "Hello." She said. She jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet in front of him. "Nice to meet you, my name is Miki." She said, a big old grin on her face. She rocked back on her heels. "Welcome to the Neko House." She said, throwing her arms in the air. "This is where you are to live now." She said.

Psii nodded and walked in, not really concerned with making friends.

Aurora sticks around, invading the other guys space." Wow, you're scary looking." She said, meaning it as a compliment." What are you?" She asked. (She's talking to Kuro)

Nala heard all the commotion and gave her tail a flick as she turned around. Not wanting to interfere, she leaned silently against her car and started listening to music. People would consider what she listened to "emo music" but she didn't care. She liked it, despite her preppy chick exterior.

Kuro looked at the elf. Scary looking? well then... "I'm a pureblooded vampire, purebloods are descendant's of the original vampires and were generally stronger than your typical vampire" he explained. Well he guessed he would be a bit scarier than some of the people here, he was surprised they weren't asking all of the typical vampire stereotype questions like why he wasn't burning in the sun right now.

Kuro's Rules to vampire Stereotypes:

No, I don't like the sunlight but no for Christ's sake I can't be defeated by UV rays.

I eat garlic daily, good? good.

And for the love of god no we don't sparkle, I'd kill myself first.

I don't hate werewolves.

"Hmm okay. I'm Aurora, one of the non fluffy looking people here," She said, referring to the bubbly innocent child-like vibe of the place and people. "I'm an elf." She said, stating the obvious.

Miki smiled at Lee. "You look funny." She said. She then grabbed a branch and hung upsidown. 'That's better." She said. She grinned and looked at the guys face. "Everyone looks better upsidown. I like things better this way. Everything defies gravity." She said, watching everyone hang from the ground by there feet.

Nala eventually got up the nerve to converse with the others and put her iPod in her pocket. She picked up Belle and kissed her head before slowly making her way over. Once she was about five feet away, she stopped and turned her head so it was almost upside down and she almost fell over as she looked at the girl hanging upside down.

Akira stood up from her sitting position by the tree which was awfully close to the group of strangers that were starting to accumulate. She could already hear the scolding that one of the other residents had given her (second character I'm going to bring in). /Aki you have to go out, make new friends, and seek new adventures!/ Sighing she closed her book and watched them interact, her eyes peering down toward the dog that had followed one of the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just so you can get an idea he's kind of like the twilight vampires except he doesn't sparkle, in other words if you've seen Twilight they have extra senses and fast reflexes with improved strength and some even have special powers but that would be a bit godmoddish I think so he's a normal vamp in that sense)

Kuro had heard the fall with his extra sensitive senses and ran over lightning fast to catch her. "You should be more careful miss" He carefully stood her back up noticing the dog. "..." hey he was a vampire but that didn't mean he couldn't like cute things... He pet the animal. "Aww..."

Lee wasn't sure if that was a compliment, insult, or what. "So you always do that?" he asked. He climbed up the tree and hung there by his tail and legs. "He-llo" he smiled looking at her upside down himself now. Xera watched them and groaned, she sat down on the grass. 'here he goes again...' she thought.

Giving the stranger a polite smile, she brushed off her black skinny jeans then her red tshirt. "Thank you," hand said softly and smiled noticing their interaction. She held back a laugh as Belle continuously yipped and wagged her tail uncontrollably. "That's Belle," she had, referring to the husky pup.

"Hello." Miki said again, smiling at the now upsidown Lee. "Do you like being a monkey too?" She asked. "I love bending and vaulting and walking on wires. If it required being flexible, I can do it!" She said, raising a fist. She giggled and swung around the trunk once so that she was now doing the splits on top of the branch.

Tony drove up to the house on his motorbike, which was painted pure black with flames on the sides. He didn't wear a helmet, for the simple reason that he didn't really care. His wings, hidden beneath his coat, hid his angel side, and his wolf side was only visible if he shifted. Looking around the shy Angel-Wolf quietly moved away from the others, shifting once he was out of sight, then padding about

Kuro

Kuro smiled "She's adorable" he looked up at the girl. "I'm Kuro, what's your name?" he asked her. He liked how she was listening to his type of music despite being so fluffy and generally friendly looking, he liked contrasts like that.

Lee

Lee smiled softly at the girl. "Your so elegant, the way you can move like that" he loved how energetic this girl was too. "Let's be friends" he said with a light chuckle. He swung to another branch and rested there smirking at the girl with a light purr, he was wearing leather pants and a black and white striped shirt he swung his tail around happily. Yep, he was going to like it here.
ikuto-tsukiyomi-ikuto-tsukiomi-img.jpg

Xera

Xera saw Tony pull up and then walk away. "Hmm..." since she was an angel she could sense when one of her own kind was around. She followed him as she saw him shift into a wolf. "Why are you hiding?" her wings fluttered about as she asked him wondering if he could talk in that form. She'd seen many types of angels in her day but none like this guy.

Miki smiled. "Ok." She said. She bounded up to the top of the tree and leaned out, her body hanging over the edge. She had been told she was flexible before, and she was strong to. She stood on her tippy toes and stretched out over the edge. She smiled and vaulted backwards, landing on her two feet, balanced on the thin branch.

Nala smiled and looked down, pausing her music that she forgot was still playing. She looked back up rather quickly. "I'm Nala," she said proudly as her tail swayed gently. One of her ears perked up while the other laid flat against her head.

"Nice to meet you Nala" he said with a smile on his face. He wondered why he came here to this place with all of these cute fluffy creatures, well they were all adorable, and while he wouldn't admit it out loud he loved cute stuff, had a soft spot for them. He kind of felt like petting her but thought that would have been pretty awkward so he just offered to shake her hand instead. He looked at her tail and was instantly infatuated with the pure fluffiness, oh yeah and that's why he came here. He was the only vampire out there who was an otaku and he wanted to be surrounded by the kawaii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back