• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Adventures of Bronn and Podrick

First things first: I am not a native speaker of English nor very familiar with the basics of RP'ing or creative writing in general( never been involved in a roleplay before ). I am just looking for a new hobby so do expect some minor grammatical mistakes and such. I do not mind being corrected, so do not just ignore it and inform me.

Second things second:
:bishiesparklesr:THEY'RE NOT FORNICATING.:bishiesparklesl:
Now that we got rid of the depraved bunch... I am looking for a rather experienced partner who can introduce me properly, gradually, into the wonderful world of :bishiesparklesl:role-playing:bishiesparklesr:.

Plot

I think that the story would better set off right after Oberyn Martell's death, hence Tyrion's death ( Varys does not get to save him, Tywin lives still, yadda yadda ) with both Podrick and Bronn fleeing from King's Landing with Jaime's help, scared of being considered accomplices. ( could be changed )

I am willing to play any role and I think that "The Silly Adventures of Bronn And Podrick" would be a great title but I am open to suggestions.

We'll discuss other things via private messages if I choose you as my partner, thank you for your time.​

Last edited:
I would love to assist you, in working up to becoming a good RPer (which definitely helps with learning how to creatively write) I do have a good amount of experience RPing, as I have done it for like 3-4 years now. (Some of it not on this site) also mixing that together with my love of GoT. And of this (probably ending up dysfunctional dynamic duo) and I think we got ourselves the concept, for a fun RP in which you definitely have room to learn from. PM me and we can discuss the details.

I would love to assist you, in working up to becoming a good RPer (which definitely helps with learning how to creatively write) I do have a good amount of experience RPing, as I have done it for like 3-4 years now. (Some of it not on this site) also mixing that together with my love of GoT. And of this (probably ending up dysfunctional dynamic duo) and I think we got ourselves the concept, for a fun RP in which you definitely have room to learn from. PM me and we can discuss the details.
i cannot PM yet... would you mind sending me an excerpt of your previous role-plays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back