• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Adventures of Adam and Jinx!

Jinx and Annie both looked at both Adams, their reactions unsurprisingly similar. They both pointed at each Adam, their jaws dropped as they stuttered in a confused fashion. Only for Gnar to jump onto Annie's head, making random guttural noises and shaking his rattle. If there was one thing he could do, it was to break the tension. Jinx pointed to Annie and snickered, coaxing a huff out of Annie while Gnar still danced on her head.

Jeremiah said:
Jinx and Annie both looked at both Adams, their reactions unsurprisingly similar. They both pointed at each Adam, their jaws dropped as they stuttered in a confused fashion. Only for Gnar to jump onto Annie's head, making random guttural noises and shaking his rattle. If there was one thing he could do, it was to break the tension. Jinx pointed to Annie and snickered, coaxing a huff out of Annie while Gnar still danced on her head.
Both Adams just looked at each other, "..." It was like a friggin' mirror, the Murder: The Ties that Bind Adam, or Annie's Adam, clung onto his wife's hand, "Sweetheart, why is there another me?" Meanwhile, the Murder: The Shadow's Grip, or Jinx's Adam, merely scratched his head in amusement, "... Is that really me? I mean, really, I'm not high or anything, am I?" Both Adams chuckled, then stopped, until Annie's Adam spoke up:

"Soooo, other me, is that your girlfriend? She's pretty hot."

"Oh yeah, man, I mean, me she is. Dude, Jinx totally gives the best ana--"

"..."

"..."

"Soooooo..."

Annie's Adam broke the silence,

"Got any kids?"

"Not yet, other me, but I'm hoping."

"Wait, so, technically, if you have a kid with your girlfriend, it's MY kid, too, right?"

"Oh yeah!"​

Annie held her Adam's hand tightly, huddling up to him.

"I have no idea..."

While Jinx chuckled.

"If you were, I'd be too."

Both women shook their respective Adam's shoulder, passing them a sharp glare as they spoke about...himself? They were confused again. Goddamnit. Neither of them were mentally stable enough to fathom this situation. Gnar was still blissfully unaware, as he gnawed on Annie's Adam's ear, as his tiny hands grasped onto his head.

Jeremiah said:
Annie held her Adam's hand tightly, huddling up to him.
"I have no idea..."

While Jinx chuckled.

"If you were, I'd be too."

Both women shook their respective Adam's shoulder, passing them a sharp glare as they spoke about...himself? They were confused again. Goddamnit. Neither of them were mentally stable enough to fathom this situation. Gnar was still blissfully unaware, as he gnawed on Annie's Adam's ear, as his tiny hands grasped onto his head.
"Ow!" Annie's Adam groaned, idly plucking off Gnar from his head and handing it to his wife, "... That hurt, sweetheart." He mewled out, just as Jinx's Adam sparked an idea! A dirty, naughty idea reserved for all Adams throughout the multiverse! Honestly, it kinda looked like The Grinch when he decides to steal Christmas:

"So, technically, let's say... oh... I dunno..."

Annie's Adam cocked a brow, "Oh, wait, you don't mean..."

"Heh, heh, heh..."

"I mean, I suppose it's not cheating and your girlfriend, my girlfriend, I... I dunno what to say, she is... well... cute."​

Annie quietly giggled and held the yordle in her hands, hugging him softly as she does with Tibbers. Jinx looked at both Adams as they plotted almost telepathically. Jinx swiftly gave her Adam a nice back-hand over the cheek, though not rough enough to inflict any serious pain.

"Adam...are you thinking about fucking Annie?"

Annie was still too carried away with Gnar's cute face.

Jeremiah said:
Annie quietly giggled and held the yordle in her hands, hugging him softly as she does with Tibbers. Jinx looked at both Adams as they plotted almost telepathically. Jinx swiftly gave her Adam a nice back-hand over the cheek, though not rough enough to inflict any serious pain.
"Adam...are you thinking about fucking Annie?"

Annie was still too carried away with Gnar's cute face.
"Owch! No baby, I wouldn't dream of it! Annie is reserved for me! I mean- the other me! I wouldn't dare touch another version of myself's wife, girlfriend, or otherwise! Nope." He smiled, hugging Jinx close, ensuring she doesn't see eye-to-eye contact with the other Adam. She felt a hand squeeze her butt, followed by a wink, and a lewd face toward Annie's Adam. Of course, Annie's Adam responded with a big ass goofy grin and two thumbs up. What a buncha pervs.

Jinx's Adam pulled back, a "sincere" smile crept across his features, "Honey bunny, you're the only girl for me, okay? Don't you worry about it, sweetheart." He giggled, pressing his index finger against her chin, propping it up, "Are you mine, Jinx? Does your body belong to me?"

Oooh, what a bastard. He could only offer the most sweetest of smiles.

Of course, while Annie was being ignorant, Tibbers witnessed everything. He made his presence clear by sitting himself down in front of them, and glaring at Annie's Adam with a low growl. Jinx sighed, and couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend's question.

"Yes, it does...and yours belongs to me!"

Jeremiah said:
Of course, while Annie was being ignorant, Tibbers witnessed everything. He made his presence clear by sitting himself down in front of them, and glaring at Annie's Adam with a low growl. Jinx sighed, and couldn't help but smile at her boyfriend's question.
"Yes, it does...and yours belongs to me!"
Jinx's Adam giggled, "Do you love me more than Pow-Pow or... what was the other one again?" Just then, he felt a tug at his leg: It was Janice, "Daddy! Daddy! It's time to put me to bed!" Clearly, she didn't notice her -real- father yet, but he responded with a chuckle, "Sure thing, dear, and oh- let's play a game! Daddy has amnesia! What's, uh, your name again?" The little girl laughed, "Silly goose, my name is Janice! I'm your daughter, remember?"

Annie's Adam, on the other hand, had a big-ass anime sweat bead run down his cheek, "Hey Tibbers, my bestest buddy, give Uncle Adam a hug?" Coughing, he slid right next to Annie, "Sugar booger, he's getting a little crazy..."

CUT TO- inside the manor

Jinx's Adam found himself in a luxurious, yet dare I say, freaky looking room: It was archaic in a sense. The carpet was adorned in velvet red, Janice's bed was -huge-, as if she came from royal blood, and dormant knights in shining armor stood guard, their visors empty, carrying broadswords pivoted down- they don't SEEM inanimate, however, perhaps they're waiting for the perfect time to strike. Lucky for Adam, they didn't register him as an enemy. Janice yawned, resting her little head on Adam's lap, "Goodnight daddy, now remember, wait for me to sleep before you go! Kisses! Mwah!"

So adorable! ^.^

Tibbers snorted and picked Annie's Adam up off his feet, carrying him inside. Annie snickered and hopped along behind them, still holding the yordle in her arms. The little gun shut the doors behind them, as Jinx followed by her Adam's side.

<Inside the Mansion>

Tibbers kept Annie's Adam just outside Janice's room, holding him over his warm chest like a doll. Annie and Jinx both followed Jinx's Adam inside, as Annie came by Janice's side and wished her a good night, before pecking her on the head.

"Nighty night my little bundle of magic!"

Jinx smirked and pat Annie on the back, while they both looked down upon Janice.

"She's a cute one, ain't she? But, er...she have any..."

Jinx spun her finger about near the side of her head, while crossing her eyes. Afterward, she whispered to Annie, as Annie soon replied with a shake of her head, then a brief look of doubt. What were they talking about?

Jeremiah said:
Tibbers snorted and picked Annie's Adam up off his feet, carrying him inside. Annie snickered and hopped along behind them, still holding the yordle in her arms. The little gun shut the doors behind them, as Jinx followed by her Adam's side.
<Inside the Mansion>

Tibbers kept Annie's Adam just outside Janice's room, holding him over his warm chest like a doll. Annie and Jinx both followed Jinx's Adam inside, as Annie came by Janice's side and wished her a good night, before pecking her on the head.

"Nighty night my little bundle of magic!"

Jinx smirked and pat Annie on the back, while they both looked down upon Janice.

"She's a cute one, ain't she? But, er...she have any..."

Jinx spun her finger about near the side of her head, while crossing her eyes. Afterward, she whispered to Annie, as Annie soon replied with a shake of her head, then a brief look of doubt. What were they talking about?
Jinx's Adam leaned in, whispering back toward the duo, "So, whatcha all talkin' about?" He grinned widely, "Talking about my baby girl, eh? Well, technically, she's my daughter, too, but..." A pause, "... Nevermind. So what's up? I swear I won't tell the other Adam!" Janice stirred around, her eyes shut as she rolled to her side, "Mommy, daddy, you're too loud. Keep it down, please. This is a... *yawn* ... quiet zone." It wasn't long before she drifted into a deep sleep, snuggling up toward a little plush tiger doll...

Meanwhile...

Adam nearly fell asleep on Tibbers, he was a big 'ol teddy bear after all, "C'mon man, craddle me so I can... *yawn* ... fall asleep, I'm so, so tired." The Murder: The Ties that Bind Adam hugged Tibbers, also drifting away into a deep slumber, mumbling Jinx's name in his sleep. *Le sigh*

Annie swiftly dismissed what they were talking about with a quick hand gesture, as the sound of loud creaking on the floor above was heard...wonder what that could be? It was soon followed by a pitter-patter, and then the sound of flowing water. Annie groaned at this, and quickly left Janice's room to inspect the sounds, watching as Tibbers and her Adam slept together. The sight brightened her mood, at least, as she pulled down a cord from the ceiling, lowering a good-sized stair-case. Jinx came up beside Annie, asking about the sounds. Annie simply said...

"Oh, well...I'll explain when we're up there..."

She slowly began to ascend the stairs, as Jinx shrugged and followed.

Jeremiah said:
Annie swiftly dismissed what they were talking about with a quick hand gesture, as the sound of loud creaking on the floor above was heard...wonder what that could be? It was soon followed by a pitter-patter, and then the sound of flowing water. Annie groaned at this, and quickly left Janice's room to inspect the sounds, watching as Tibbers and her Adam slept together. The sight brightened her mood, at least, as she pulled down a cord from the ceiling, lowering a good-sized stair-case. Jinx came up beside Annie, asking about the sounds. Annie simply said...
"Oh, well...I'll explain when we're up there..."

She slowly began to ascend the stairs, as Jinx shrugged and followed.
Adam nodded, following suite, "Hah~" He gave a half-smile as Tibbers and Annie's Adam slept together, it was kinda cute, really. The sound of water -was- audible, though, as if a broken pipe leaked above, climbing up a staircase, "Okay, what's so important about this? Why are we, uh, keeping this a big secret from the other Adam?" He looked for a chair to sit on, or better yet, couch. Mr. Eberhart felt the need to rest his head on Jinx's lap, and if they found one, of course, he'd do just that, crossing his arms as he anticipated a response from Annie, "You know, for the record, before we start off, we should really think about kids, Jinx. Really! Did you see Janice? She's adorable!"

Both Annie and Jinx shushed Jinx's Adam, as the mysterious noises soon stopped. They were replaced only by non-chalant whistling and the grainy sound of a gramophone playing this tune.

[media]

[/media]
Annie rolled her eyes and popped her head up into the attic, viewing three creatures sitting about a table with said gramophone atop it.

The first, sat to the left, the source of the whistling, as it looked away, hiding something behind it's back. Though the tip of it showed itself very obviously behind its head.

fizzled_out_by_veromorte-d4r058w.png

The second, sat behind the table, towered above it, even as it sat. It raised a metal hand in a silent wave, a huge anchor placed just beside him.

nautilus.jpg

The third, sitting on the right, smiled and waved as well. It sounded, and looked female. But she seemed...fishy...

"Ah, hello, Mrs. Eberhart."

Nami_0.jpg

Adam's eyes bulged out, "Soooo, who the hell are they and what do they want?" He remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, he had no clue what to say, let alone did he uncover the identity of his newly-found "friends." He watched Jinx and Annie talk to the creatures- or fight, it doesn't matter. He did note the 'BioShock' themed music, however, and since he originated from Earth, it immediately rang a bell in his head, "So, what's goin' on here?"

The small blue one swiftly piped up, a voice of a teen boy coming from him.

"Nothin'! We were just chilling up here...ain't that right big guy?"

He tapped the metal-bound being on the arm with his trident, as it replied. It's voice reverberated and echoed, in a deep tone. It spoke very omnipotently, and dragged out many of it's words, causing him to speak slowly.

"No. You were bouncing on my head, and surfing around my body. Do not lie to our hosts, whelp."

The mermaid stayed mostly quiet, as if not to rouse anymore aggravation. Annie was still aggravated though.

"Fizz...how many times do I have to tell you to stop messing with Nautilus?"

The blue thing shrugged, his name revealed to be Fizz. This caused Annie to pout and light a small ember upon one of his hands. He yelped.

"Okay okay! I won't do it again!"

The large tin-man, Nautilus, retorted.

"You better not."

Jinx merely stood to the side, snickering at the duo's behaviour. She had left Gnar behind with Janice, and he was now curled up at the foot of her bed.

Adam was dumbfounded- absolutely lost in the whole ordeal. He wasn't familiar with the League of Legends or entities wandering Runeterra, but the Nautilus deserved his attention: Adam gazed at the massive monstrosity towering high above everyone else, never in his life did he feel so... tiny. Like an ant, waiting to die underfoot. He still lay on Jinx's laps, assuming we discovered a couch, whispering in a low tone, "Who the hell are these people?"

He wasn't necessarily sure how to react, let alone defend himself if the need arise. Jinx felt her boyfriend snuggle up to her, gazing each inhabitant filling the room. Any threat? Any weapon striking out at them? Whatever. It didn't appear so. He just felt... very, very uncomfortable.

"So, about that secret..."

Jinx had laid back on a somewhat dusty couch in the attic, smirking at Adam and cuddling back into him. Fizz laughed and hopped over, tapping Adam on the head with his trident as he stood on the back of the couch.

"Hey, who's this whitey-tightey?"

A tide of water soon bounced him back into his seat, as the mermaid floated in front of him, her staff knocking him on the head.

"That is no way to treat guests, Fizz. Even if we're guests ourselves."

Fizz rubbed his head and groaned.

"You aren't my mom, Nami, so shut yer yap before you teach me about courtesy again."

Meanwhile, Annie sat beside Jinx, as Jinx told Adam about the strange people they were keeping company.

"Oh, they're just...people I know. Psst, Annie? What are they doing here?"

Annie turned to Jinx with a reply.

"They said people were looking for them in Bilgewater, so...I offered to let them stay here. It's only for a little bit, don't worry."

Seems they were subtly trying to shove aside the topic of their secret...

Jeremiah said:
Jinx had laid back on a somewhat dusty couch in the attic, smirking at Adam and cuddling back into him. Fizz laughed and hopped over, tapping Adam on the head with his trident as he stood on the back of the couch.
"Hey, who's this whitey-tightey?"

A tide of water soon bounced him back into his seat, as the mermaid floated in front of him, her staff knocking him on the head.

"That is no way to treat guests, Fizz. Even if we're guests ourselves."

Fizz rubbed his head and groaned.

"You aren't my mom, Nami, so shut yer yap before you teach me about courtesy again."

Meanwhile, Annie sat beside Jinx, as Jinx told Adam about the strange people they were keeping company.

"Oh, they're just...people I know. Psst, Annie? What are they doing here?"

Annie turned to Jinx with a reply.

"They said people were looking for them in Bilgewater, so...I offered to let them stay here. It's only for a little bit, don't worry."

Seems they were subtly trying to shove aside the topic of their secret...
Adam nearly fell asleep on Jinx's lap, yawning as he did so, "Goodnight love." It wasn't long before he, too, drifted to sleep, his little snores affirming he did so. Unfortunately, if couldn't hear "the secret" if they spoke about it now you little gossipers!

He woke up 7 hours and 25 minutes later, well rested, and who knows, maybe Jinx allowed her boyfriend to use her legs as a pillow, or alternatively, he could've found himself alone in some dirty couch in the attic. In any other case, he stirred awake, eyeing the inhabitants within the attic, if there are any. If not, he simply walked out: Man, he heard stuff about Piltover, though, high-tech shit, maybe he should visit?

MEANWHILE...

Annie's Adam rode on Tibber's shoulders drinking a cup of coffee, his daughter holding the behemoth's hand, whistling an innocent tune as she skipped around, "Daddy, are you riding Tibbers again?!"

When Jinx's Adam awoke, he could see the little boy Fizz curled up on top of Nautilus' huge head, who was still forever awake, his glowing red eyes ever glaring. Though he passed Adam a friendly wave once more, the record silenced. The mermaid Nami laid back in her chair, her head fallen back off the end of it. Jinx had fallen asleep to one side of the couch, while Annie slept on the other.

<Meanwhile>

Tibbers looked down upon Janice, holding her small hand with his claw, as he carried Annie's Adam on his shoulder. Gnar was on the opposite shoulder, his legs twiddling around as he looked about from his higher vantage point.

Jeremiah said:
When Jinx's Adam awoke, he could see the little boy Fizz curled up on top of Nautilus' huge head, who was still forever awake, his glowing red eyes ever glaring. Though he passed Adam a friendly wave once more, the record silenced. The mermaid Nami laid back in her chair, her head fallen back off the end of it. Jinx had fallen asleep to one side of the couch, while Annie slept on the other.
<Meanwhile>

Tibbers looked down upon Janice, holding her small hand with his claw, as he carried Annie's Adam on his shoulder. Gnar was on the opposite shoulder, his legs twiddling around as he looked about from his higher vantage point.
Adam peered over at Jinx, softly kissing her lips as she slept soundly, "Love you," said Adam, idly walking down the staircase leading up to the attic--he stretched out a bit, picking up Pow-Pow from an adjacent room nearby, examining it, "Now I wonder how this works..." Admittedly though, he felt a bit... sad. Janice was carefree, happy, and joyful at the sight of Tibbers and her real father. Jinx's Adam wanted that so, so bad. He shook his head, "Maybe one day."

MEANWHILE...

Annie's Adam smiled, "Yes, I'm riding Tibbers again, sweetheart. So, whatcha wanna do today?" Janice shrugged, "I dunno daddy, what do you want to do today?" He paused, leaning against Tibber's head, "Hmm..."

Jinx smirked and chuckled weakly in her sleep, falling off of her elbow, her head fall to the arm-rest.

<Meanwhile>

Gnar's ears twitched about as he heard Janice and Adam talk, trying to add to the conversation with his...unique take on language.

"Hehah! Vigishu wabbo! Reeshoova, shubbanuffa manni maxa!"

Somehow, this led Gnar to laugh. Weirdo.

Jeremiah said:
Jinx smirked and chuckled weakly in her sleep, falling off of her elbow, her head fall to the arm-rest.
<Meanwhile>

Gnar's ears twitched about as he heard Janice and Adam talk, trying to add to the conversation with his...unique take on language.

"Hehah! Vigishu wabbo! Reeshoova, shubbanuffa manni maxa!"

Somehow, this led Gnar to laugh. Weirdo.
Jinx's Adam fumbled with Fish-Bones outside, examining the strange piece of equipment, "I wonder what'll happen if I did--" BOOOOOOOOM! Whoops. A rocket accidentally shot out toward a the lush green forest, exploding in a plume of debris and orange flame, "..." He watched silently, a deep crater forming from the jungle floor, "... Wow." He whistled innocently, dropping Jinx's fuckin' ungodly rocket launcher on the floor, walking away with both hands in his pockets...

MEANWHILE...

Adam nuzzled against Gnar, smothering the poor thing with kisses! ^.^ "You're so cute, I just wanna eat you!!!" He huggled the little furry creature close- until a massive explosion rocked the vicinity, "Wh-whoa!" Adam nearly tumbled from Tibber's shoulder, shortly before sliding off, "What the hell was-- ..." Fish-Bones. Annie's Adam walked over, hosting the rocket launcher over his shoulder, shaking his head, "Damn..." Janice, on the other hand, seemed enthralled by the display of fire and debris, "Whooooooooooa..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back