The Adventure Begins - Quest-Arc #1

Dana Bal Magna

"Silence stranger, this does not concern you."  She paused in her countdown to admonish this man who had tried to talk her out of bringing justice to the scoundrels that dare not return her metals. "...tch." She dismissed her spell. As much as she didn't like this man intruding on her business he did have a point, it would be too much. "...You have a point. Lightning would be too much for these people." She grudgingly admitted slowly lowering her hand. "Which is why I'll do this instead." Ruler Of Silence appeared in her hand, the massive mace that was twice as big as her teetered dangerously as she held it in one hand. She swung and smashed  the door of the shop open along with reducing said door into chunks and splinters.

She stepped through the doorway, avoiding the pieces of door she had scattered, and dragged her mace with her. She took pride at the terrified looks of the shopkeepers. "Give me my things." One of them tossed a decently sized bag to her feet. "And compensation for robbing me and thinking you can get away with it." Several men looked at her incredulously which she responded with her hefting her mace onto her shoulder. "Now." Several coin filled bags joined the first bag and Dana quickly gathered all of it up, dismissing her weapon. "Pleasure doing business with you." She announced as she stepped out through the doorway before peeking back in and setting a table on fire.

"That was a better outcome than I expected. Thank you for your timely intervention stranger, here." She tossed him one of the coin filled bags. "Do not spend it all in one place...actually do spend it all in one place." @Spanner

Jabel Vazeran

Jabel shooed Dissas off her shoulders. She wasn't in a position to be determining who is right and who is wrong. Well, to her, the mere fact that the spirit's title includes 'the miniature terror' sent warning signs. The marshal decided that she should just give them a ride and not bother with their circumstances. She started to put two to two together and realized that they had come from Albion's direction. She had a look of general apathy, the type that comes from weeks of exhaustion at the administrative courts. The soldiers brought back a bucket of fresh water and a towel, bending over and handing it to Oblix. The water was whatever melted from the blocks of ice they brought as gifts to Burgura.

"Inform the advisors that we will have guests riding with us, at least to the capital of Burgura." The soldiers looked at each other until one of them reaffirmed their orders and went to the advisor's carriage. While the snowtrekker and the spirit washed up, Jabel asked, "What brings you so far out from Fuya that you were on Albion's side of the wall?" By that point, most of the soldiers save for two have returned to their carriages and awaited travel once more.

@Cheryl

(Can anyone tell me where everyone is? I'm getting confused. Maybe we should start adding locations to the names?)

Korgoth Moredoor

The Krork watched as Talion collected the spoils of battle, then stopped him as he rummaged over the Druid's body. "Hold it." The Krork walked closer to Talion then asked him, more furiously than before. "What do you think you're doing? I've killed the Druid, therefore his belongings are mine! Give up whatever he had, or we will fight here either way!" According to the Code of Honor, to steal the spoils of another warrior is an offense and a fighter that does so must be punished with death. To bring such punishment is justice in the eyes of the Krork, yer Korgoth was going to forgive Talion if he gave the items back. As rare as it was, today, Korgoth was feeling generous, perhaps even merciful. In most other situations like this, Talion would already have had a heavy, Krork fist headed for his torso. "I am willing to spare you, forgive your sorcery, even acknowledge your denial of my duel. But first, you need to show me you have any honor, boy! IN THE NAME OF THE BLOOD GOD; GIVE. ME. THAT. POUCH." He laid his hand on the scabbard of his trusty Avenger, the weapon of carnage that Korgoth wielded. The Avenger was a huge sword, perhaps it could be called a claymore, or greatsword by normal humans - yet to Korgoth it was something akin to an ordinary shortsword.

To be true, even Korgoth could be tricky when he wanted to. This was what they called, a 'provocation of battle.' Since Talion refused to fight him, Korgoth had to find another reason to attack. This would be it. Talion could choose to accept Korgoth's duel, except on a harder difficulty, or give away the pouch he took from the Druid. Korgoth did not see Glory and Honor to be empty ideals like Talion, yet he believed they could be realized in many ways. Despite being a bloodlusting Brute, Korgoth still had a mind of his own. And any mind can think on its own. 

@Elenion Aura

b247f846a4eae554cfa7265f40165a36.jpg
Iris

Looking up at the strange boy who had fallen from the sky, she was more worried about him than herself at the moment. Watching as he sat beside him she tilted her head a bit confused as he asked if she was alright. "Huh?" She realized that she was still gripping her hand and looked down at it. "Oh! No! No I'm not! I need to get this bandaged quickly before more monsters come!" She paused realizing that she wasn't making any sense. But there was no time to explain she had to go!!

She tried to hop to her feet, but a shooting pain ran up her leg and she fell back to the ground. Looking down she noticed she injured her ankle in the fall. Gah! Why am I so delicate and frail all the time!! Blushing a bit embarrassed she looked back at the stranger. "Ummm would you mind helping me to my home. I...can't seem to walk. I'd be happy to pay you for your help. I don't have much money, but I can cook you something and give you what little I have."

@SilverSkyWolf

Monsters? What was she talking about? The girl seemed worried about him but Nevis was fine, his kind were good at falling long distances, and she seemed much worse off.

She asked if Nevis would help her and Nevis, who would have normally have said no, agreed because she offered food which he was much in need of.

"Sure," he mumbled scooping her into his arms. He whistled and Alya, his huge bird, swooped down allowing Nevis and the girl to get on.

Once mounted and flying he asked the girl, "Where do you live?".

@The Suspicious Eye

b247f846a4eae554cfa7265f40165a36.jpg
Iris

Surprised the the stranger would be so kind to help her in such a pathetic state she was a bit taken aback. Really? Ah!!" Turning a bright crimson as he scooped her up into his arms she wondered if she was too heavy. Her mind a bit consumed at the apparent embarrassment and worry of her weight she almost missed the huge bird that had swooped in from nowhere. The first thing she was was a huge shadow above them and then the large bird landed beside them and looked to the stranger. 

"Oh wow so pretty!!" She looked at the soft white feathers in awe. It was something out of a old fairy tale, she'd never seen such a large and beautiful bird. As the stranger mounted the bird she was surprised that the creature belonged to him and even more so that she was going to get to ride it as well. How lucky I am! She looked back at the darkened city, feeling the wave of demons getting closer. One whiff of her blood and she was demon bait for sure.

Looking up at the stranger she gave a embarrassed smile, her cheeks nearly red as a tomato. "I...I umm live near the Villas east of here. It is a circled area with red cobblestone and there is a large fountain in the center of the area. You cannot miss it." She paused for a moment and looked at him, "Oh, and thank you for this. I really appreciate it."

@SilverSkyWolf

Last edited by a moderator:

Iris

Surprised the the stranger would be so kind to help her in such a pathetic state she was a bit taken aback. Really? Ah!!" Turning a bright crimson as he scooped her up into his arms she wondered if she was too heavy. Her mind a bit consumed at the apparent embarrassment and worry of her weight she almost missed the huge bird that had swooped in from nowhere. The first thing she was was a huge shadow above them and then the large bird landed beside them and looked to the stranger. 

"Oh wow so pretty!!" She looked at the soft white feathers in awe. It was something out of a old fairy tale, she'd never seen such a large and beautiful bird. As the stranger mounted the bird she was surprised that the creature belonged to him and even more so that she was going to get to ride it as well. How lucky I am! She looked back at the darkened city, feeling the wave of demons getting closer. One whiff of her blood and she was demon bait for sure.

Looking up at the stranger she gave a embarrassed smile, her cheeks nearly red as a tomato. "I...I umm live near the Villas east of here. It is a circled area with red cobblestone and there is a large fountain in the center of the area. You cannot miss it." She paused for a moment and looked at him, "Oh, and thank you for this. I really appreciate it."

@SilverSkyWolf

"It's fine," replied Nevis making Ayla swoop downwards towards where she lived, the bird and him were both tried so he was happy she could touch ground again. Once landed he carried the girl over to the fountain and set her down on the ground. 

He put his leather canteen into the flow of the water, filling it. After around thirty seconds Nevis stoped and reattached the lid, the water would come in handy. Looking around Nevis saw that the ice-blue water of the fountain was a stark contrast to the fire-red coblestone of the walls. The place was picturesque.

"So, which house do you live in?" Nevis asked hoping that in return for carrying her he'd at least get something to eat.

Lucinda Reyes 

After hearing Alcides name, Lucinda looked at Mordred, then Conlens, before deciding they were set. "Taverns!" As she wasn't exactly a local and Mordred was offering the drink, she looked at him and followed him. She wasn't too worried about the scene of chaos she was leaving behind, well more like it wasn't the first. She's walked away from street fights, shootouts, ruins, battlefields, and more, each time with more and more reputation for the wandering mirage.

@Birdsie@Captain Spooks

Alcides & Mordred - Albion Town

Mordred led Lucinda towards his favorite Tavern. He spent so much money here that the owner gives him a half-off discount out of the generosity of his old heart. Mordred walked up to the counter and ordered. "The usual, and..." He turned to Lucinda, asking. "What would you like?" Mordred and the Bartender looked at Lucinda, awaiting a reply.

The Bartender was an old man, in his late 60's or early 70's and appeared to be a human. His hair was white and long, with a beard that reached down to his lower torso. He was smoking a pipe and had fair, kind blue eyes. It also seems like he was a mage, judging by the book strapped to his belt titled 'Rituale Romanum,' whatever that meant. The book was clearly written in High Gothic, suggesting that it was either for priests, or extremely ancient. The Bartender wore leathery, brown pants and a simple tunic. He looked to be fairly middle-class for today's standards. He suddenly spoke, "Is this your bride, Mordred? Have you found yourself a girlfriend?" The old man smiled and chuckled. Mordred turned to him and said. "What? No! Why would you assume that?" Saying the sentences in a quick succession, somewhat embarrased. Then the old man added, "Oh? Not your girl? Well, then maybe a business partner?" Mordred nodded "Yes. She is a business partner and nothing more."

The old bartender looked back at Lucinda and apologized. "Please, excuse my insolence. I'm an old man already and forget the basic of manners: My name is Adrian Timbark." Mordred added to Adrian's introduction "He is my friend and supplier. Feel free to come for him when you need to restock on equipment." Adrian nodded, taking his pipe out for a moment and saying. "I'm like a grandfather to all adventurers around here. I have new toys and information about newly built playgrounds for those in need, if you know what I mean."

Meanwhile... Alcides

Alcides had to stay outside, because... age restrictions. Cool, am I right? Although he started cleaning Mordred's sword with a random piece of cloth.

@Alteras @Captain Spooks

Lucinda Reyes - Albion Town

Lucinda let out a small laugh at the notion of her having a romantic partner. It was something she's been asked multiple times in the past but has consistently refused. "I am Lucinda Reyes, a wanderer. It is a pleasure to meet you. I'll have a light beer for now. How much info do you have on the area around here?" She felt pretty comfortable with the tavern scene. One of her own favorite taverns is run by an alchemist who also has a lot of information and provides potions for her travels. She began to open her box of deer meat. "You don't happen to have utensils too, do you?"

@Birdsie@Captain Spooks

(I'll go out of turn order for the moment)

Mordred (and Adrian-NPC) - Albion Town

Adrian looked at the young lady, serving her one of the beers with lower alcohol percentage than most of his beverages. He slid it towards Lucinda, then replied. "I do happen to have a few small spoons I sometimes use to add the proper amount of sugar, or honey and other sweet stuff. One spoon of sugar and honey is usually enough unless you want to sell the drink to an Orc. Their tongues are more sensitive because they're used to harsh-tasting meals. Exactly the opposite of a fat, rich aristocrat. They've had an excess of tastes, perceptions, and sounds in their life - I believe." He told this story, as he handed Lucinda a metal spoon. It was clean. He put the pipe away and started preparing Mordred's usual drink. The old man took a drink and poured it into a hefty, metallic mug, then took a bottle of refined honey and poured a little in. Lastly, he took one of his aforementioned spoons and put a spoonful of luxurious goblin sugar into the mug, mixing it a little. "Mordred, you sure have a delicate taste. Not surprised, considering where you're from." The old man was one of the few who knew Mordred's true past. "It's only natural you'd want to taste the best things in life, is it not?" Mordred replied; "Right," laying seven golden coins at the counter. Mordred's own drink costed five, while Lucinda's beer made it seven in total. Usually, it would have costed more, but again; Mordred had it half-off.

"Either way." Mordred looked at Lucinda, then continued. "There's a dungeon nearby, full of nasty demons. I only had a short look at it today." Mordred took a sip of his beverage, then continued. "I would be honored if the legendary Wandering Mirage herself accompanied me and the young lad outside," referring to Alcides. After seeing the boy summon an angel, Mordred started considering the claims that Alcides was a real demigod. Such a summoning would invoke a great price in mana, something a child of his age would have hardly accomplished. Only the holiest of Paladins, Priests, Clerics, Templars, and Inquisitors would be anywhere close in skill to summon anything so holy and celestial as an angel. A child summoning celestial beings is unheard of.

@Alteras @Captain Spooks

Iris

Iris held onto the stranger tightly a bit afraid of being up so high without her summons. She wasn't sure how he felt about helping such a strange goal, but it was too late to worry. Besides, if he is a crazy stalker, it doesn't matter, she is leaving this place tonight. Once again she'll be homeless, and on the run. Although this is a lonely life she lived, it was better than the one she had before. she only hoped that her next home would be her permanent one.

As they landed she looked up at the an and pointed to a small apartment in the far left hand. "It's over there." Her apartment was a small and quaint two room area. There was a small table with two chairs in the kitchen and a small couch, in the other room was the bedroom locked as always. As they entered the home Iris hopped over to a small cabinet, opened it and drank a crimson liquid. Instantly her wounds were healed and she stood on her own two feet. She glanced at her dagger and sighed in relief as she took it and slid it into her Letting out a much needed sigh of relief she turned to her guest and smiled at him. "Thank you so much for your help. Now I know I don't have much, but what money I have you are welcome to. I do have some food and I'm happy to cook something for you. I truly do owe you for helping me out there." She smiled at him warmly and then added. "Oh I also can prepare something for your bird as well. I don't know what it eats, but I'm a pretty decent cook. If I do say so myself."

@SilverSkyWolf

"Yes please!" replied Nevis, he was starving and even though he would have to eat slowly to make sure he didn't overdo it, Nevis was exited at the thought of food. Fried egg and ham, pies with all sorts of fillings or, anything else. He felt he could eat a horse (literally). Aya needed food too, the poor bird was more tired then he was. Iris had suddenly healed! It was probably due to the crimson liquid she had just drank.

"If you don't mind me asking," Nevis questioned, "what's that red liquid you just drank?"

@The Suspicious Eye

Lucinda Reyes

Lucinda took her beer with the spoon and had a sip. With a smile, she began to eat her long awaited meal. When Mordred finished talking, she looked up from two already bone picked boxes of deer-meat, even going as far as to scoop the sauce off the whatever was left. With a bit of a blush, she said, "I... I love food." She kept one box aside for Conlen. Wiping her mouth and sloshing the taste out down her mouth with the beer, she let out a sigh of satisfaction. "Can't get this anywhere else. I would be delighted to join you to such dungeon. Although I would also like to see our young hero there as well," she said referring to Conlen. Lucinda wanted to see more of the two and understand their fighting, and decided that it would be best to put them in a place where they could work in unison. That and she really wanted to see what was in this dungeon.

@Birdsie@Captain Spooks

Mordred - Albion Town

"If you ask me," Mordred started, taking a deep sip of his beverage. "The more? The merrier." He finished his sentence afterward. Mordred had an eager facial expression, prepared to do anything it took to clean that dungeon. Of course, he'd allow his companions to take all of the spoils of their little expedition. He had little interest in physical wealth, but rather in killing his decadent brothers that dwell inside said dungeon and making sure little remains of their unholy corpses. For what does a man truly gain from treasures, if he sells his immortal soul? Mordred was keen to get to know his new companions, even if their partnership was going to be rather brief. Mordred took another sip of his drink, then looked at Lucinda and asked. "What are you eating by the way?" with audible curiosity in the question. The woman before him seemed to have a fondness for eating.

@Alteras @Captain Spooks

Mister Dangerous - Albion Town

My dearest sweetest journal, I am writing on you to let you know that I finally arrived in Albion town after a long and arduous trek through the woods after turning my rent a horse into a centaur, much to its great confusion and due to its skittishness, ran off away from me. I look forward to amusing myself with the denizens of the town and their visitors. I have also received word of a nearby dungeon filled with demons, those edgy fucks, and decided that I was going to make them all into bats. No, not humiliating enough....what would be more humiliating than winged rodents...I will have to get back to you dear journal, I spot a tavern and I do fancy myself a drink. Until then.

Loudly slamming his journal shut, Mister Dangerous slipped his book into his garb and looked up at the tavern door, knocked twice and promptly tackled the door open, sending him sprawling to the ground. Unfazed, Mister Dangerous slowly pushed himself off of the ground and dusted himself off, glowing yellow eyes scanning the bar before moving to the counter and taking a seat. "I will have a glass of ice." He announced, hand slipping into a pocket and pulling out a few coins. "And directions to the nearest dungeon for I would like to pelt the denizens with said ice."

@Birdsie @Alteras @Captain Spooks

Grisia Pendragon

Grisia could almost visualize the vein popping on his forehead after hearing the outrageous answer of the girl, visibly annoyed by the presumptuous answer coming from a girl younger than him by at least a few centuries. Fortunately, it didn't take long till she realized the wisdom in his words, directly admitting that he was correct and, naturally, ceasing the gathering of mana for the spell, deciding to cease the use of violence as a resort to get what she wanted... That is, for 3 seconds, time that she took to summon a freaking mace to use, managing to break the door and most of Grisia's common sense in the following minute

Naturally, the shopkeeper complied to her wishes right after the small display of strength, directly throwing her items back without any excitation and even paying a compensation for their despicable acts while the dumbfolded knight watched from the sidelines, apparently too shocked by the sudden act to effectively complain about how absurd the situation was, choosing to passively watch the scene through the hole located where the door was and mumble something about dragons being more reasonable than kids instead, ignoring the disturbing noise that came from the shop. 

He finally snapped out of this somehow dazed state when the girl came out after finishing her deeds in the now destroyed shop, tossing a coin-filled bag towards him and thanking him for the intervention, as if he contributed for the success of her outrageous act. He immediately reacted by moving towards the girl, his left hand unconsciously moving to catch the coins as he positioned himself in front of the girl, his green eyes directly fitting her for a second before he finally opened his mouth. "Are you freaking crazy!?" He exclaimed, using his right index finger to deliver a killer finger flip towards the girl's forehead. "Even if he stole from you, you are supposed to call the  guards. Stealing all of his money and wrecking havoc inside his shop is clearly overreacting!" He continued, apparently annoyed over the inconsequential acts of the girl. No need to say that in despite of apparently pitying the poor guy, the thought of giving the coin purse back never passed by his mind.

@Happy Red Mage

Dana Bal Magna

Dana flinched when she got flicked on the forehead but looked up at the much taller man in cold, calculating fury. "No, I am not bereft of sanity you incontinent twat." She strung her bags together and hefted it over her shoulder. "I see no problem with how I handled the situation, they sought to inconvenience me so it's only fair that I inconvenience them." She huffed. "Besides, I only asked for today's earnings. They could recover from that tomorrow. Would you rather I fried them with magic? That could still be arranged." She said, bringing up her arm and pointing it at the shop. "Oh this is for flicking me in the forehead." She explained before delivering a swift kick to the man's shin.

Before she could even begin to charge another spell she heard the uniform stomping and clanking of armor. It appeared that someone had called the city guards on them. "Stay where you are and put your hands in the air." The street was filled with guards pointing pikes at them. "Drat, someone called the guards." Dana cursed as she began to mentally count how many guards there were. @Spanner

Mesopotamia - Northern Badlands

- - - - -

Panthera loosed a low growl as she lifted her head from her paws. There was no escape from this desert's damnable sun, was there? She'd been resting in the shade of a spindly acacia tree for not even a few hours before the sun shifted drastically, casting its heat and light on her again. Rising, and shaking herself free of dirt and flies that'd rested on her, Panthera shifted position, some, so she was once again back in the shade. But even as she settled down, she couldn't quite fall asleep again. It was too hot, now, even in the shade of the acacia tree. That, and she was parched. She'd been stalking across this desert, looking for some place to rest, and get a drink, but to her dismay, her travels thus far had been for naught. Miles traveled, and the most water she'd seen had been mostly-dry puddles and mud. Pawing at her maw, now, served both to swat away bot flies and to scrub some of the mud from her fur. When in desperation, one couldn't afford to be disgusted by what they could come by.

Not being able to sleep, naturally, Panthera rose to her paws, and stalked out of the shade of the acacia; the heat of the sun was nearly unbearable, thanks in part to her dark fur, but she'd have to live with that. After all, she couldn't just sit in one place all her life, hoping for rain that might never come. Following her instincts, she turned north, and began her long walk once more, her footpads silencing her gait as she carefully swayed side to side as she walked, staggering her weight as to not slip and fall into the sand. By now, her pads had been burnt severely by the heated, thin stones, but again, she'd survive. She knew well that if she could make it far enough north, not only would she find water, but she'd escape this damnable sun. So, with instinctual determination, Panthera padded onward, forging her path north.

Lucinda Reyes

"It's deer meat!" She exclaimed wiping her mouth. "It's quite good, as those further north from here aren't quite as capable as the chefs in this city." Lucinda watched as the weird being enter the tavern and take a seat nearby then. Pelt them with ice cubes?! What an odd one he is. Well, I can't really judge him.

@Birdsie@Happy Red Mage

(boop @Cheryl posted some time ago)

Mordred & Alcides - Albion Town

Mordred looked at Lucinda as she explained. Meanwhile, the old bartender served a glass of literal ice cubes neatly stacked on top of each other to Mister Dangerous, commenting: "Pure ice," and taking his payment. "The nearest dungeon would be up north, near the mountain. Look for a cave, that's where the entrance is." And started cleaning another glass.

Mordred finished his drink and laid the empty glass on the counter. He got up from his seat and stood up, then said. "Either way. When you're done eating, come meet me at the town gate." He gave Lucinda a pat on the shoulder and left through the same door he walked through. There, Alcides was waiting. The young demigod asked. "Finally! Here," he begrudgingly gave the luminescent sword to Mordred, who acquired it and put it back into his scabbard. "We'll go to that dungeon of yours, kid, but first we need to wait at the town gates." Alcides followed Mordred, now more vigorously but was a little disappointed. "More waiting? Why...?" Mordred responded. "Patience is a virtue, my child. It is merely a matter of time." The two arrived at the gates. Mordred took support of a stone wall and crossed his arms, then closed his eyes and waited. Alcides kept looking and walking around. 

@Happy Red Mage @Alteras

Jabe Hellod - Albion Town

A boy of small stature walked alone into the town, unsure of himself. His comrades no longer around, he lacked a sense of direction, and so a small tear, or two streamed down his face and onto the ground. A sword was on his back, and leather gear covered him from head to toe. There's no doubt, the boy contained some ounces of combat training, or maybe gallons. A whimper, or two could be heard from his mouth, "Tutal, Genesis, Alphen," yet a yell never escaped his mouth nor did a gasp of awe. After all, as a boy entering puberty, he was quaking in his boots due to the unknown town, he stumbled upon. He wanted nothing more than to return home with his father, but then a thought hit his brain straight and through, "What if this is a test from my dad," Jabe thought for a few seconds. As a result, he decided to make the best of his situation, and he proceeded onward in search of a guard, or someone to guide him back to Mesopotamia.

Lucinda Reyes

Lucinda finished her deer meat and cleaned up. She thanked Adrian and headed outside. Unsheathing her sword once to check for it's sharp blade, she looked around the town. Looks like the commotion died down. That's good. Slotting her sword back into its scabbard, she headed towards the gate.

As she made her way through city, people were busily doing their business, pausing only to look at her bandage wrapped blade and the cheerful girl looking upon it. Most wouldn't remember the blade, and fewer the girl, as neither standout so much to make a meaningful impression on people. She was quite happy, as she looked at the merchant stalls along the way, pausing every once in a while to look at some fine artisans and a fruit or two. She stopped once to pick out a bright red apple out of a luscious bunch, paying the old lady, and carrying on.

Lucinda came upon a young boy in her walk. He looks quite young to be out and about without someone around. He looks a bit lost... She walked toward the boy. "Hello?" She asked bending down a bit.

@JRPG

Jabe Hellod - Albion Town

Jabe Hellod noticed the woman walking towards him, and he couldn't help but shrink a bit. He didn't want to get hurt, so he wrapped his hands around the sheathed blade he carried on his back. Then, he heard a simple hello, which triggered him to respond, "Stay back! My daddy told me not to speak with strangers!" He blindly pulled out his blade, and he was ready to strike at any given moment, should the woman bother him more. The trauma of being alone, but he wasn't strong enough, as his fear consumed him in fearful rage. Tears streamed down his face, as he pointed the blade at Lucinda. His eyes looked defeated, and without any sense of purpose. How much could a young boy take in this scenario? The many townsfolk watched, and several said, "Guards!" This only generated more fear in the boy.

Alteras Alteras

Lucinda Reyes

"eehhh..." Lucinda was kinda taken aback. Trying to calm down the boy, she said "wooah there, calm down. I don't want to hurt you." Waving her hands and putting on the best smile she had, she tried to ignore the commotion they were causing. "Are you lost?"

JRPG JRPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back