The Adventure Begins - Quest-Arc #1

It was a sunny day in the beautiful land of Terra-Gaia.

Everything was going perfectly.

Nothing can go wrong...right? And well, yeah, nothing will.

Your objectives? DO whatever the fuck you want.

Optional ones? I don't fucking know mate.

Mordred

The Hero of Helsreach was... busy. And not with drinking in a pub. Several balls of fire flew past Mordred, who jumped backwards. His face and armor were covered in ash and smoke residue. He held his Rebellion in his right hand, in a combat stance. Steadily gripping his sword, he once slashed it forward, destroying one of the fireballs that were about to hit him. "ANGRA MAINYU!" An angry, eldritch voice called out. Mordred watched forward, with a fervent stare of ardent determination, then answered the call for his name: "What's up?" in a casual tone. Before him was a long, stone hallway. Somewhere underground. The ceiling was made from stone and earth, but the walls were actual bricks. It was some form of dungeon. The stone hallway before Mordred ended with a crossroad that led to the right and left. A big, red fiery demon. One that you see in movies, stepped out from the left. It was quite cliche, in fact. It had horns. The eyes that were literally aflame and huge, white black claws at it's hands. It also had white, pointy teeth with sharp ends that glistened in the darkened dungeon where the only source of light were the torches lit every twenty meters. The demon was huge, about the size of three men.

"YOU BETRAYED US, AHRIMAN!" The demon eyed him down from across the long hallway, which was around forty meters long. Mordred stared blankly, yet rose an eyebrow. "Your point is?" He replied. The demon was angered by his reply. A thing you should know about evil spirits is not to invoke anger in them, but Mordred's fuck-giving was below zero percent. The angered demon charged at him, probably planning to bash his skull in with it's shoulder or elbow. A dissaproving Mordred stood in place, caring very little for the demon's relentless charge. Just as the demon was about to hit him, Mordred sublimated into a black gas. The demon passed him and could not stop it's charge, tripping and hitting a wall with so much force that rocks fell on it, probably killing it. Mordred returned back to physical form and looked at the demon, then broke into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Not even commenting on what happened, however he did have one, short thought about the event: 'Too easy.'

Mordred of Helsreach turned around and walked away, climbing atop the stairs of the dungeon and leaving through a vast, tomb gate. Mordred looked at the beatiful nature. The sky was blue. The sun was perfect. The flowers were blooming. Birds were singing. One of them sat on Mordred's shoulder, who smiled and listened to the bird's call. "Another day, another point to add on the scoreboard of idiot removal services." He looked at the bag he wore at his belt, then took it off and looked inside. There was an abundance of golden coins, several gems and crystals and small, miscellanous magical trinkets. "And this should fetch a nice price. Enough for a night in the seventh heaven." He clipped the bag back to his belt and walked, as the small, singing canary flew off his shoulder. He was atop a medium-sized mountain, with the sight at one of the beatiful, Albionian cities. He was planning on going there and spending his money for the rest of the day... but first a nap. Mordred performed an acrobatic jump onto a big, tall rock and sat on it, watching the city for a while. Then he leaned back, lying down on the rock and resting. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Alcides & Mordred

A young blond-haired boy with red hair strode through the streets of a nearby gate, running out of the front gate and running towards the mountain Mordred was on. Minutes after, Alcides was done with climbing up the dirt road that led towards a huge, abandoned tomb complex. It would have been crawling with undead and other atrocities, but the child received word that a certain adventurer set out to clear it. And there he was. Alcides approached Mordred carefully. The green-haired entity tilted his head towards Alcides, opening one eye and staring for a few seconds. Mordred didn't say anything, then closed his eyes again and continued his rest.

Alcides asked. "Um... Sir?" Mordred replied in kind: "Whaddaya need, kid?" In a somewhat morbid tone. The voice clearly established that Mordred didn't like being interrupted during sleep.

Alcides stared for a few seconds, then politely queried. "Have you... cleared the tomb?" Mordred's eyes opened and he rose his eyebrows in surprise. He tilted his head to look back at the child. "What kind of question is that?" Alcides looked at the ground, putting his pointing fingers together innocently and smiling, with a drop of sweat going off of his forehead. It was surely rather unusual for a child to ask such a question. Mordred shrugged, closing his eyes once more. "Well, whatever. But no, not really," Mordred added shortly afterwards. Alcides was struck with a mixture of surprise and displeasure and frowned pessimistically. Like any sane child would, Alcides decided to keep pestering the probably-armed-and-dangerous adventurer until he did so. "But why?!" Alcides asked, then started poking Mordred's head repedeatly. Mordred frowned, his lips ticking in anger. He reached out with his hand and took Alcides' finger in it, clenching it with much force. Mordred opened his eyes and looked straight into Alcides' "Don't want to," he said.

Mordred let go of Alcides' finger and got up from his rock, taking the bag with loot and taking himself and his newly obtained wealth elsewhere. Alcides followed him. "Hey, it looks like you have a lot of muns in that bag!" The child exclaimed. Mordred decided to respond with a snarky comment, hoping that the annoyance that Alcides formed would dissapear. "Yeah. And it looks like you have a thing for tormenting strangers," in a grumpy, ghastly tone. Mordred walked towards the city, Alcides following just three or four steps behind excitedly. "Where are we going?" Mordred did not turn around, instead answering as he walked. "Nowhere. We're going nowhere. I am going to the city -- you on the other hand are going home, to your parents," Mordred turned around, only now realizing that a twelve year old boy shouldn't be alone in a forest asking strangers if they cleaned dungeons.

Alcides heard Mordred mention the words 'going home, to your parents,' and replied in an equally snarky way as he did before. "Home? Think you can lunge me up there?" And pointed towards the heavens. Mordred looked up in response and thought. Then laughed at the thought of the child being a fallen angel, which was not likely. Mordred did not realize how close he was, as Alcides was technically a celestial being. "Well, now that I think about it... You do have an unnatural eye color. What race are ya, kid?" Alcides smiled, then delivered one sentence that shocked Mordred: "A demigod, sir." Mordred's eyes turned blank, his eyelids rose high and he stared pensively. Then he realized this must have been a joke and started to laugh, while heading back to town. As he walked, he yelled. "Keep dreaming, kid!" Alcides once again bursted out into running speed after Mordred.

Mordred and Alcides passed through the gate of the city, then Mordred asked: "How long will ya follow me?" Alcides responded in the tone of a rebellious teenager: "When you clean out that dungeon to the last, crawling eldritch abomination!" Mordred nodded, "Mhm, whatever," smiling amusedly. Mordred walked into a pub, with one hand in his pocket and used the other to open the door. Alcides followed in his footsteps, only to re-emerge seconds later. A bouncer was walking forward with his head pushing Alcides out by the head. The child kept trying to walk forward, but the bouncer was too strong. He pushed Alcides back, making the child trip. Alcides sighed, crossing his arms and got up. He stared at the bar entrance. He would not leave until Mordred left.

Meanwhile...

Mordred walked into the bar, forgetting about the kid outside and threw his sack of gold, treasures and wealth onto the bar counter. He sat down and said. "The usual... times five," to the barman. Said barman checked the contents of the purse and said. "This is worth like..." His eyes widened. "LIKE FIFTY?" He finished. Mordred shrugged and said. "Then buy the same for the next ten, lucky clients." The barman's lower lip was shaking in shock, but he recomposed and replied. "Y-Yeah. Will do, Mordred." Then started to prepare said usual. Mordred's usual was actually beer with two spoons of mead and a spoon of luxurious, goblin sugar. Talk about poorly managing money.

(AHEM, OPEN FOR INTERACTION. ANYONE?)

Horus Lupercal

A scream of agonizing pain came from a shady alley in the town. It was a pretty narrow alley, but it was really deep. At the end, a simple wall was built. A well-dressed, priest-looking man was convulsing in pain before a blue-armored man, towering almost 2m above the man. The priest kept screaming in pain, his eyes dwelling with blood. He coughed out blood, "AARGHH, PLEASE! KILL ME!" the man yelled in agonizing pain. The armored figure looked down at him and grabbed his head, while black wires entered his ears. The man yelled louder, "The Forbidden Archive of the local Church...I. Want. THE KEY." He whisper-yelled, as the priest yelled even louder. "PLEA-PLEASE! I C-C-CAN'T G-GIVE IT T-TO YOU!" He screamed, blood tears running down his cheeks. "I will just have to kill you, then." He spoke out calmly, snapping the man's neck with a swift movement. The priest collapsed life-less on the ground, blood still leaking out of his eyes. He sighed and yawned, taking the priest's amulet and putting it in his pouch. He was headed towards Mordred's bar. He opened the door and looked around. People looked at him in disgust, "Is that a Tzeentch's worshiper?" They whispered to each other, looking away. "Ugh, mongrels." Horus spoke out, walking towards the counter and sitting on one of the chairs. He looked at Mordred and sighed deeply, "A fenrisian ale, please." He spoke out, his words distorted due to his helmet.

@Birdsie

Mordred

Mordred took a sip of his beer, smiling. His deluxe treat was abruptly ended when a vile Tzeentch worshipper entered the bar. "Do I look like a barman to you? It's insulting you'd think so," and took a deep sip of the beer. Really, Mordred didn't actually care about what anyone thought, so he immediately forgave said insult from Horus' side. The sweet, meady taste with goblin sugar. Ah, so wonderful. It was delightful to the tongue. Mordred laid the metallic mug on the counter, still holding onto it and said. "If you take off that helmet and talk to me face-to-face, I'll buy you a drink. Deal?" Mordred said, then took another sip of his sugary brew. Mordred strode carefully around worshippers of the dark. Not all were evil, but most were morbid to some extent. Still, not demons so he couldn't care less about who Horus was. Regardless, he didn't reveal his name yet just to be safe. You never knew when you talked to someone who's possessed or just mentally volatile.

@Gabriel97

Last edited by a moderator:

Iris

"Thank you come again!!" Iris smiled brightly as she waived goodbye to her last customer of the day. Turning around she made her way back into the small bakery and closed the door behind her. Little did she know that lurking in the shadows, across the street stood her dismay. Two bright yellow eyes rested upon the young strawberry blonde haired girl with a unwavering, inhuman gaze. Hidden from sight by others who crossed the stoned path going about their normal human day.

"You can lock that door now little one, we're done for the day." A kind elderly man said. He removed his chef's hat and stretched as Iris complied. The baker was certainly on in age but he was still a large burly man with strong muscles still bulging from his aged skin. Iris happily skipped over to him and leaned against the counter, her golden hair bouncing as she did so. Looking up at him she could see the weariness in his eyes and grew worried for him. He looked for a new employee, because he needed help around the kitchen. Iris, was by far the least qualified to carry such heavy loaves of bread yet he still hired her. He was a good and kind man to help her out and she wished she could do more.

"You should rest. I can clean up today." Iris said.

"No. I am fine little one, I can do it myself. It's a beautiful day out. I don't want to see you cooped up inside with a old geezer." He would have continued but he stopped as he watched Iris try to pull down a heavy tray from the glass case. Rushing over he helped her grab it but she raised a hand and stopped him. Wobbling a bit she finally had it in her arms and looked at him. 

"See I got it." Teetering and wobbling she placed it on the back table and put the food into a large sack. "There and that was the heaviest try. Go rest. I can handle this." She gave him a warm smile and the old baker gave in. "Alright I'll be upstairs, just make sure you are careful. The bread will be fine, but you are priceless. Take what you need home with you and don't forget to lock the door behind you once you leave." He patted her head and went upstairs to his room. 

It took a while but Iris was finally done with closing up. All the leftover bread was placed in their respective bags and she even was able to take some for herself. Feeling so grateful she left the bakery, making sure to lock all the doors and windows before she left. Walking down the streets she smiled happy to have such a beautiful day ahead of her. She'd stop by the library first and continue searching for anything that would help her identify her amulet and dagger, but first she'll try to find that traveling weapons dealer she heard from the other peddlers. No one in the city could identify it, but they all agreed that, Oliak the traveling weapons dealer, would know out of all of them. Pulling out a sheet of paper from the pocket in her blue dress she looked up at the streets and began to make her way down toward a less civil part of town. All the while behind her she was being stalked by a tall man with a long black coat, tall top hat and skull walking cane. 

Making her way down the streets the buildings grew taller and taller until they cast shadows that put parts of the city into darkness. Passing a theater, then a bar she noticed a blonde haired boy just standing in front of the bar glaring at it. How strange. Suddenly from the dark alleyway beside her a metallic clawed hand grabbed Iris by the arm and pulled her into the shaded side of the building. 

retired_by_totorrl-daolnvv.jpg
"Ahhhhhh!!" Was all she could let out as she dropped her bag of bread out in the light and winced as she was shoved against the hard stone wall. Looking up at her attacker she paled as she saw the bronze face plate. This was no man, not anymore, this was a Clockwork Immortal.

"WEEEEE'VVVVEEEE BEEENNNN LOOOKING FOOOR YOUUU FOOOR AAAA LOOOOONGGGGG TIIMMMMEEEE SSSSTTTAATTTTIIIIII. YYYYOOOUUURRR SEEEEECCCCCCREEETS AAAARRRREEE OOOOUUUURRRS!" A sharp mechanical hand creeped towards Iris, reaching for her necklace. "CCCCOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE WWWWWIIIIIITTTTTHHHH UUUUSSSSS BBBBAAAAAAACCCKKK HOOOOOMMMMMEEEE."

"No!" She shouted quite loudly, "stay away from me! Please I don't want to go with you! Leave me alone!!" Pushing herself further and further against the wall. The alleyway to her left was a dead end and if she ran back out into the open he'd simply grab her again. Afraid and unable to do anything she closed her eyes and prayed that she would be saved by  her knight in shining armor or anyone. Help! Please help me! Someone! Anyone help!!

@Birdsie

(Goddamn it, @The Suspicious Eye. Goddamn it!)

Alcides

The demigod child stared at the bar, starting to get bored. Alcides sighed, as he realized his most active source of income was busy with drinking itself to death inside of a bar. The boy sighed, then calmed himself and recomposed. Recollections of his mother flashed in his head and he stumbled on a newfound courage. Alcides smiled and looked forward, only to look around tensively when he heard several screams and yells. The boy looked around and saw some old creep pestering a girl that didn't look that much older than him. Rushing head on and without thinking, the boy stopped just in time, with his fists clenched and laid on his waist. He reached out with his right hand and pointed his finger at the old man, then yelled. "Hold it right there!" Alcides' eyes got pretty angry, as his coat was moved by the waves of wind. This made him look incredibly heroic and truly epic. "I advise you leave that girl alone, or I will be forced to! I will be forced to..." Alcides paused, blushing from embarrasment. 'Hang on, what CAN I do??? I'm not some comic book hero about to beat his first villain! I'm just a stupid kid. Oh, geez. I really didn't think this through. Okay, what would Dad do?... He'd probably give over all the gold he has... Um, what would Mom do?... She has like fifteen legions of angels to command. Nevermind, I have to rely on myself,' The young demigod thought, gulping, barely able to let the saliva through his throat in fear.

"I will be forced to show you..." Alcides took three seconds to think of an intimidating word to say and continued. "The wrath of gods themselves!" The boy warned, unaware to who, or what he was talking to. Yet he did not attack with hostile intent yet, having meek hopes that the thing before him (he is quite a hefty distance away (around 10 meters), so he thinks it's an old man in weird clothes,) would leave.

Meanwhile in Burgura

god_of_war_iii_conceptart_Jfxy1.jpg
Yurei

Before ghoulish apparitions seized the city for themselves, it was a thriving metropolis and the jewel of the kingdom. Stories tell of the whole land of Burgura being that of beauty and strength, not a single trace can be found in this land now. Yet in the midst of this nightmarish region treads a young woman with glistening black locks, not the slightest modicum of fear apparent on her youthful face. It takes but a glance at the strange gauntlet on her right arm for the horrors to know she was a formidable threat. It proved she was Yurei, a returned more mysterious and deadly than any of their kind. Carrying her Odachi, Otomiohkami, she wandered the barren wasteland the sky turning red as the demonic presence only seemed to grow. The sweltering heat rose from the ground as the active volcanoes underneath bubbled and growled heating stones below her feet. And yet she felt nothing. A advantage per say of being a returned with a passenger, one of may. Still she cursed the idea of being what she is. Her lack of feeling has made it clear she isn't human and will never be again. She's come to terms with this a long time ago and yet it still pained her that she'll live this long life less alive then everything she protects. The only thing that keeps her calm is knowing that she is more alive, more human then the demons she kills. 

Stepping over corpse after corpse she waked down the broken path towards the den of a powerful creature. Some corpses were fresher then the others sprawled across the ground. Most likely treasure hunters or those seeking some kind of glory. She looked down at one of the fresher corpses, his body cleaved in half by powerful demonic claws. "Fool."

Hearing cawing in the distance she made her way deeper into the broken city, right towards a den of powerful and dangerous flying demons.

(Open for Interaction)

rocinante__by_n_ossandon_nezt-d4awce7.jpg
Iris

Iris opened her robin egg blue eyes and turned to the voice. I'm saved! or so she thought. The mechanical man turned his head to the boy his eyes shining brightly. "ACCESSING THREAT LEVEL...." The eyes flashed quickly as if it was taking a picture, "THREAT.....LEVEL 1 RADITZ, NO ACTION NECESSARY...." Turning away from the quite useless hero he looked down to find Iris gone. She had dashed off towards the boy. Running up to him she grabbed his hand and looked into his eyes, "no time to explain! Run!!" With that she pulled him with her as she began to run down the street with all her might.

The robotic man twitched and began to spark as he spoke. "S-S-S-S-SAAATTTIIII EVADED C-C-APTURE...THREAT....LEVEL.... OVER...9000... ACTIVATING....DEMOLITON MODE..." The sound of gears turning began to pierce through the city as a steam whistle screeched out from the alleyway. The tall bronze robot stepped out of the alleyway and into the light as it's body began to convulse and snap. Suddenly it's body burst free from the confines of it's clothes and expanded. It's once think frame became large an bulky a furnace formed on it's back holding the soul core inside protected from a external flamethrower on it's back. Heavy armor fell down the sides of it's arms and chest as the glowing eyes of the robot narrowed and a large jaw formed. It smiled, revealing it's sharp teeth and malicious glare. From it's arms a sword and secondary flamethrower appeared and the robot laughed. "YOOOOOUUUUUUU CAAAAAAANNNNNNN RUUUUUUUUNNNN BBBUUUUUTTT YOOOOOOUUUU CAAAAANNNNTTTTT HIIIIIIDDDDEEEE SSSSSSSSAAAAAATTTTTTTIIIIIII." The bronze monster began to bound after the two. With every step the earth shook under the creatures bounding weight. Civilians were thrown out of the way, while some were crushed under the monster's feet.

@Birdsie

Alcides (I know all of these references X_X)

The boy's heroic smug face turned into a deep frown that demanded explanation once the robotic monstrosity deducted he was not a threat. Before he realized it, though, his hand was taken by the girl and he was swooped off of his feet. The two were now running away from the diabolical machine. Seeing people get swiped off of their feet, Alcides turned to Iris, still holding her hand and said. "Hold on, I'll try something." And started focusing his mana to attempt flight to escape, but his powers did not respond. Alcides' chest glowed with a golden, shimmering hue for several seconds then stopped. "It did not work! IT DID NOT WORK!" He exclaimed in panic. Alcides started thinking about what they could do to stop the evil entity following them and had an idea after a second. "You know, this guy says we can run but we can't hide - but I can't remember since when we take advice from him? I say we try hiding!" And wrapped his hands around her, then jumped into a huge hay pile on a cart, hoping that the two were now out of the monster's sight.

@The Suspicious Eye (Two references. One is obvious, one is less. Can you find them?)

Lucinda Reyes

If one were to look up from where the three were, they would see a young lady on a balcony in a stance ready to pull out her sword. Her eyes were focused on the ground between the boy and the odd figure with a top hat. Her lips were slightly opened ready to whisper out the words 'Drifting Winds of the Forgotten.' With those words, she would pull her sword from its scabbard to let loose the blade of air that will crush and create an incision in the ground between the young hero and the supposed villain. This was the spell she decided best for this moment.

Sometime before, Lucinda had finished paying the innkeeper for a night's rest. She had just came into the city from further up north. Carrying in a freshly killed deer, she immediately went the butcher, then one of the town's best chefs, looking to get herself some nice food. Deer meat by itself is not something uncommon in Albion, but she knew she was in a city known for something a bit more. She was in a city close enough to the center of Pangea that cuisines and tastes mixed and matched to create specialties. Today's dinner, fresh Albionian Deer Meat Slow Roasted Imperium Style. Oh how her mouth watered when she got back her meal. The scent rose the paper boxes the meat was held in as she carried it all to her inn. The innkeeper gave her a look of understanding when he also smelled the succulent taste of this delicacy. Having seated herself on the balcony, ready to dive into the meal, she heard a girl's scream.

The wanderer stood up and looked to see where it came from. Seeing the young girl backed against the wall by the strange figure, she grabbed her scabbard and blade. That girl is by no means strong enough to take on someone of that stature. She thought to herself. Just as she was about to jump down, she heard the boy's voice. With one foot already on the railing, she turned to look at the boy. Oh my, a hero has shown himself. Let's hope this boy knows what's he doing. The boy made his bluff. Lucinda sighed in disappointment. Have some confidence! Oh well, let's see if this man falls for the bluff. Or perhaps the boy will do something earth shattering? Just then, she realized that if the boy gets hurt, it'd be her fault. But if I intervene, I might hurt his pride. It was quite a conundrum for her. Finally she decided that she'll act as the young hero's 'wrath of the gods' should anything happen.

To her disappointment, the young hero did not do anything "earth shattering." She began to relax as she saw the fairy tale duo run off. Looks like I didn't have to do anything. Just as she sat back down to enjoy her meal, she began to felt the building wobble with each sound of a crash. Quickly turning back around, she witnessed a massive robot toss people left and right. Oh, I didn't know this city had something like this! Assuming her position once again, she whipped out her sword. "Drifting Winds of the Forgotten!" She didn't even bother trying to whisper it as she sent forth the spell toward the monster's back. Upon hitting it, the air made a visible incision into its back. "And it hasn't fallen? This just got fun."

@The Suspicious Eye@Birdsie#crashingdaparty #alteras2017

Conlen Custos 

"Woah, this place is amazing!" Conlen said aloud excitedly as he walked down one of the many streets situated inside of the town. This place doesn't hold anything against the capitals of the nations Avisha spoke inside of Conlen's mind, at this point he was the only one that could hear her, but she has said before that there could be a possibility that she could communicate with other people.

"Man, I would love to see those ppaces," Conlen replied with a goofy smile on his face. Though Avisha didn't keep up with his happy attitude, You should refrain from speaking out loud to me, it's not good to be talking to yourself  She said strictly and truthfully. Conlen looked around at the civilians, and some of them were giving him weird looks. And without saying another word he continued down the street, silently walking until he felt a rumble at his feet.

"An earthquake?" He mummbled while taking a look at the ground, watching the small pebbles bounce around as the earth shook. Then something bumped into Conlen, it wasn't forcefully though as he only stumbled back a few feet, after recovering he looked back to see someone running, and then a few more people ran by. Screams could be heard behind Conlen and the boy spun around on his heels. Not too far ahead he could see a large mechanical beast charging down the street, a beast that he had never imagined of seeing.

Conlen don't you dare do what I thing you're about to do Avisha spoke up, clearly giving the boy a warning as his eyes glared at the large hunk of metal. His hand gripped tightly on Avisha's handle. 

Conlen by blade is more dull than sharp, using me now is like using a club

"Fits your personality,"

Excuse me?!

"Er, nothing," the two bantered with each other before Conlen pulled the rusted sword out of her makeshift sheath and running twords the monster. About halfway there something had struck the backside of the beast, and just by the sound both Conlen and Avisha knew that it had been a strong attack. While it was turning its attention twords the assailant Conlen charged straight at the beast with Avisha raised above his head. He swung it with all the strength that he had at the hunk o' junk's abdomen and just as expected when the metal collided Avisha and Conlen were both thrown back from the more stronger material. They didn't even leave a single dent or scratch, and now Conlen was now starting to realize what he had just gotten himself into.

"Well shit."

(Seems like a good place to get Conlen's ass kicked)

[SIZE= 18px]Iris[/SIZE]

Iris's heart was pounding with fear she didn't know what to do. Why are they still after me?! How did they find me here?! I thought they'd never come to the capital, but that means there is nowhere to go. Looking up at the stranger she could barely hold back the tears, her body was shaking in fear. "I...I think he can't find us. Who would have thought that we could hide? That was really smart thinking." She wiped her face trying to dry up the tears before they poured out. "I'm so sorry that you're involved with this. You we're just trying to help and now...." Her voice broke off as she couldn't say anything more, she hated this part. Putting others in danger because she couldn't take care of herself. Whoever this Stati is it isn't her, she just wished that she could live her life, making others happy, not putting them in danger. Maybe she was cursed, cursed to be a ill omen.

Meanwhile the robot  felt his core slowly become exposed. by someone's magic. "COMPROMISED STATE, MAGIC FOUND THREAT LEVEL TO CODE BLUE. EXTERMINATE.....EXTERMINATE.....EXTERMINATE.... MODE ACTIVATED." The flamethrower and cannon began to heat up as a young man began to attack with a weakened sword, feeling it touch off its abdomen the creature laughed. "WHOOOO THEEEEEE HEEEEEELLLLLL DOOOOOO YOOOOUUUUU THHHHIIIIINNNNNKKKKK IIIIIIIIII AAAAAAMMMMMM?!" In a swift move the robot kicked Conlen hard sending him flying towards a nearby building. 

The flamethrower and cannon began to heat up and then spewed waves of fire all around the area. "IF YOU WONT C-C-COOME OUT, I....I.... I GUEEEESSS I'LLLLLL HAVVVEEEE TOOOO SMOKKKKKEEEE YOOOUUUU OUUUUUT" It continued it's rampage now swinging it's ;are sword down upon the innocent bystanders slicing them in half. All the while chanting, "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG."

@Birdsie @Captain Spooks @Alteras

Lucinda Reyes

After watching the spell barely pierce the armor, Lucinda prepared a second attack. She then paused to watch a young man charge the machine with a rusty sword. And another hero! This one looks like he could hold his own, especially since he has a sword. She smiled at the thought of having a partner in this battle. She was getting more and more excited at this prospect until the man's attack simply bounced off the metal of the monster. Nevermind. Lucinda stood there kind of dumbfounded by the sight of that sad attack. Maybe he can restore his honor with- The robot punted him into the wall. Nope...

After a moment's awe at the spectacular failure of the attack, Lucinda regained her sense when she heard the screams of those killed by the wicked mechanism. I need to protect the bystanders! Taking a bite out of her deer meat, she gripped her scabbard and her sword. "Unwavering Strength of the Ideal," the wanderer spoke as her scabbard and her sword strengthened itself. Crouching in a runner's stance, she spoke the words of her magic, "Flight of the Exiled." Suddenly she felt lighter as she placed all her weight on the balls of her foot. She suddenly burst forward, taking two steps on the floor before leaping off the guardrail. Landing on the balcony nearby, she did the same thing again, and again once more. Each time she felt herself get lighter and faster. Jumping off the 3rd balcony, she instead bounced from wall to wall in the alleyway.

As she broke out of the shadows of the buildings into the light of the streets, she let loose another "Drifting Winds of Forgotten" into the robot before landing on solid ground. Using her scabbard to propel herself forward, she leaped into the metal beast's field of vision, hoping to lure it away from the innocent. Pausing just long enough for the machine to see Lucinda's grin, she said "I am your opponent" before resuming her kiting around the machine. I can't afford to take a direct hit. I must rely on my speed for this one. But I can't allow it to live. What a challenge this one is... She thought to herself as she spun the scabbard around, letting the bandages wrap the arm until it was in a good position for her to use as a makeshift pole vault.

(Lucinda's expression during Conlen's punt)

73a32dc8568cd17e2ac93b64ec1a49725dde796a_hq.jpg

@Birdsie@The Suspicious Eye@Captain Spooks

Horus Lupercal

Horus looked at Mordred answering him, sighing. "Welp, the deal sounds good." He mutters out, taking off his helmet. HE took a deep breath and blue steam came out of his mouth. "So. Like what you see?" He spoke out. His face was...pale. His eyes simply blank and his skull too large for a normal human's. "Now, a deal's a deal." He spoke, knocking his fist onto the table to call for the bartender's attention. "A fenrisian ale. Put it on HIS tab." He spoke, chuckling and looking back at Mordred. "So, Ahriman." He spoke out, smirking slowly, "How's demon hunting going for you?" He asked curiously, with a hint of mockery in his voice. He took out a pouch full of gold and handed it to Mordred. "Consider it a gift from above." Obviously, Horus would kindly help a servant of the dark arts like him, even if he had betrayed them. Horus was not a usual Rubric. He wasn't a blind follower and often questioned his orders. He sighed and stared into his eyes. "Also, if you're asking yourself how do I know you...always remember that I serve the God of Knowledge." He finally spoke out once again, looking at the bartender and waiting for his ale. 

@Birdsie

Alcides

The young demigod listened to the turmoil outside of their hiding place and warned Iris. "Wait here. Dealing with this type of thing is my job! I was born to serve the purpose of helping people," and as he said the last word he was already climbing out of the hay. He looked at the vile robot and yelled. "You have done enough already!" Angrily. Alcides then thought 'Alright, I hope it works this time... Please, work. Please... Help me, mother.' Alcides knelt and started praying to his mother for strength... This looked... less heroic than it should have been. His quiet words were barely audible and the boy closed his eyes steadily as a sign of faith and then, he started glowing with a golden light that blinded no one except those who looked straight at it. What he was doing was actually a summoning spell, except of the divine type. He was praying for his mother to send an apostle to beat the monster before him. And just as he finished, the light from his chest transferred outside of his body and filled into a figure of gold, then an angel materialized. It was a mere angelic footsoldier, in golden armor with a golden sword and average-sized wings, yet he looked magnificent. The summoning ritual was imperfect due to Alcides' developing divinity and the fact that he never used this power, so the angel could neither speak, nor fly nor use any magic of his own. The only thing the warrior had was a sword, however he knew his duty was to protect the demigod.

The angel rushed towards the demonic machine, swinging it's mighty sword at it. Meanwhile, Alcides watched and kept kneeling, barely conscious and greatly exhausted after using up all of his power on this one, simple miracle. He was barely able to think straight and look at what was happening. Sort of in the state you are seconds after waking up from sleep.

@Captain Spooks @Alteras @The Suspicious Eye

(ANGEL SUMMONING ADDED TO SPELLS & MAGIC)

Mordred

Mordred felt satisfied with Horus' response, feeling and knowing that the man before him was willing to cooperate without being salty. This meant there was salvation for him yet. Mordred took a last sip of his drink before replacing it with another one he ordered previously. He also took note of the man before him ordering a fenrisian ale. There were few who could take a drink so strong, mortal or otherwise, which would make him a northener. Interesting. Mordred heard his demonic name being called out, but he cared not for what others called or thought of him. He answered the question honestly and without a second of thinking. "Good. I've killed two today, making my weekly quo," then looked at the pouch of money Horus offered. Mordred had no qualms about accepting money from strangers, so he took the pouch and appropriately thanked for it. "Hey, thanks," smiling and putting it on his belt. Mordred was horrible at managing money and would have made enough for a villa had he not spent everything he had needlessly. "Alright then." He answered to Horus' explanation. It was a fair one, and Mordred did indeed wonder how come he had such knowledge. Leaving two of his ordered drinks behind without drinking them, he said. "Welp, I'm gonna go look far that kid. I'm in a good mood today so I might clear that tomb for him." But then he returned and quickly took one mug with him, going back outside whilst saying. "See ya."

@Gabriel97

With these words, Mordred left, only to witness absolute carnage outside. He took a sip of his sweet alcoholic beverage and said. "This is interesting." He saw some peasant boy with spiky ears, a woman that rumours describe to be the Wandering Mirage, the same boy from before who looked like he just had a first degree meeting with mana exhaustion, an angel and most importantly; a fucking deathmachine. "Oh, a deathmachine." Mordred exclaimed, taking another, deep sip of ale. Then as he did, he realized what he just said and saw, his eyes widened and he dropped the mug onto the floor, drawing his sword; the Rebellion and said. "A fucking deathmachine?! What is this thing?" He analyzed the mechanized abnormality with his eyes, then decided. "Some form of monster from iron-- like a golem, but different." He turned to Alcides and ran towards the boy, then knelt next to him and checked if everything was okay. Alcides seemed conscious, so Mordred stood up once again and looked at the angel fighting the mechanical... thing.

@Captain Spooks @Alteras @The Suspicious Eye

Horus Lupercal

Horus walked out of the bar and smirked, looking down at his hand. A small orb appeared in it and a flaming arrow pointed towards where Mordred was. The pouch full of gold was a magical tracker that showed the position of the possessor. He took a deep breath and put his helmet back on. He followed the arrow and came to a weird view. A clock-work golem was fighting Mordred and other people. "Hmph." He groaned, grabbing the grip of his sword. Through his helmet, a voice came through and spoke to Horus. "Leeett itt beee...myy planss...are going...ass expecteeedd..." The voice spoke to Horus. He immediately let go the grip of his sword and nodded. "Yes, m'lord." He whispered, observing the fight from afar. Horus took a deep breath and grabbed the amulet he took from the priest. It looked...oddly familiar. He stared into it and noticed a green jewel in its center. The insects around Horus were attracted by the amulet. His expression got extremely disgusted, "Nurgle!" He spoke out, as he crushed the amulet in a clenched fist and immediately rushed towards the church the priest resided in. He broke his way in and unsheathed his sword, screaming angrily at the other priest inside. "WHERE IS THE ARCH-BISHOP?!" He yelled out in rage, pointing his sword at the priest's throat. The priest did not answer and simply stood there in fear. Horus raised his hand and pointed it at the priest. He collapsed in pain onto the ground, beginning to scream. "P-PLEASE, NO!!" He yelled, convulsing in pain, experiencing visions of hell. "HE IS IN THE BACK ROOM!" He screamed. Horus sighed and nodded, "Thank you."

He said, walking besides the panting priest, thrusting his sword through the man's torso. The sword incinerated his body and the eye on it absorbed its soul. Horus tapped the eye on the sword and groaned. "Hmm, he wasn't lying after all." He spoke calmly, walking towards the backroom. As he entered, a nauseous stench could be felt by Horus, dampened by his mask. He walked towards the sleeping arch-bishop and grabbed him by the neck. He suddenly woke up and started grunting, "W-Who a-are you?! W-What do you wa-want?!" The Arch-Bishop groaned, choking. "Shut your filthy mouth, you rot worshiper!" HE exclaimed, as he squeezed his neck tighter. The arch-bishop began screaming in pain, as he was getting the same treatment as his subordinates. He raised the arch-bishop in the air by his neck and stabbed his sword through his chest. The body didn't incinerate, but instead melted into a pile of rotting meat onto the ground. The Arch-Bishop's soul emerged from the pile and slowly began drifting towards Horus, but a green hand emerged from the same pile and grabbed it. "It belooongsss to meeee..." The voice spoke out. Horus clenched his fist and walked towards the pile of rotten, bloating meat and knelt besides it, starting to search for the key. As he found it, he smirked and got a hold of it.

He grabbed the key and quickly rushed towards the basement. A huge door stood in the way of knowledge, with a small keyhole in the middle of it. Horus inserted and twisted the key within it and several clockwork noises were audible. The door opened and only a book was found within it. Horus walked in and grabbed the book. Its title was...The Rubric of Tzeentch. It was a powerful spell, created by Tzeentch himself...kept within the Black Tomb, the place of rest for the first Tzeentchian Cult. Horus opened it and read through it quickly and, in a matter of minutes, read it completely. "The Black Tomb...it exists." He spoke out, putting the book in his pouch and walking out of the church. He closed the door and sighed, looking around.

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION LADS, POTENTIALLY A VILLAIN CHARACTER, OR AN EVIL ONE]

Iris

Placing a heavy step forward as it was hit by another powerful blast of wind the robot finally saw his new opponent. Watching the blonde woman dash around him the monster grumbled. "MAGIC USER IDENTIFIED. MAGIC IS HERESY....ELIMINATE....."A wave of powerful fire burst from the cannon on it's arm spewing the ground around it with molten lava. The flamethrower on it's back sending a cloud of fire into the air catching buildings on fire. The bot aimed for the strange new magic user moving to burn the girl into a pile of molten magma. Laughing all the while as he felt the destruction around him. When suddenly he saw the foolish boy from earlier come into the open. "SCANNING FOR TARGET.......STTTTTAAAATTTTTIIIIIII.... NOOOOTTTTT FOOOOUUUUNNNNNNDDD.....ELIMINATE CONSPIRATOR...." The large metallic man began to move towards Alcides his sword raised to strike him down. When suddenly the bot was pushed back by a shining burst of light and standing face to face with a angel. Blocking it's initial attack the two were interlocked in a brilliant battle. 

Iris looked up at the strange boy who had rescued with fear in her eyes. "No. Wait!" She reached out for him, but he was already gone. She held her hand tightly worried at what she should do. He couldn't defeat the beast, well not completely. Mustering up her courage she stepped out of the hay as well and watched as he went to keel down and pray. Not sure what he wold a complies with this she saw two other warriors  Suddenly a angel came out of the boy's chest. Her face went pale as she watched the angel attack the robot. It came out of him, is he a summoner? Is he from the guild? Taking a cautious step back, ready to run, she instead moved towards him as he collapsed. Oh no!

A large man knelt beside the boy and checked of he was alright. Giving a soft sigh of relief as it seemed he was alright. Standing behind the large man she spoke softly, "it's a automaton imbued with a living soul. It's core is fire based and is inside the furnace on its back." She pointed to the furnace like lever at the top of the automaton. The lever was burning red with heat, anyone who touched it would feel searing pain and probably have a thrird degret burn. "If you remove it the automaton will stop moving, but the core is indestructible." She knelt down to Alcides and places his head on her lap. "I'm so sorry... this is my fault. Are you alright?"

Alcides & Mordred (and the Angel)

Mordred watched the robot with deadly fascination for a few seconds, as he listened to Iris' description of it. Mordred did not have a crushing tactic against the robot. Possession was useless, as with a soul but no mind, there was no weakness to overcome. He could surely possess the robot to cause severe malfunction, but he would definitely not take control - heck, perhaps he'd cause more carnage and destruction on accident without knowing. Mind tricks and weakening it's resolve was of no use either, as it had a soul, but again - no brain to cause chemical imbalances in. All he could do was make the robot feel unsettled at most. Attacking it with a sword would work, but it would take much time. The most effective way would be to fire repetitive doombolts, but Mordred had another idea. Mordred reached out his fist and clenched it. It glew with a bleak, dark aura of mana, similar yet distinctly different to a flame. Soon after, several spiked chains bursted out from the ground all around the mechanized menace and tried to tightly envelop themselves around it, to keep it form moving and in place. Mordred was aware this would be only half-effective, as the flamethrowing cannon remain operational. As Mordred did this, the angel that was kept in a lock with the robot was surprised, as he felt the usage of dark magic, but disregarded it.

Mordred then ran towards the robot and jumped inhumanely high into the air, turning mid-air and landing on his knees perfectly, on the robot's back. He saw the lever, however only then did he realize how scorching it was. Hesitating to pull it, Mordred instead unsheathed his sword, gripping it tightly and gently using it to - hopefully disable the robot by moving the lever the other way.

Meanwhile...

Alcides was pretty much halfway unconscious at this point. He barely heard or acknowledged that Iris was there and his only response to her questions about his well-being was a sloppy "Mhm," that sounded as if it was said by a person that didn't get good sleep for the last three nights, as if they had perpetual insomnia. Even though he was in the middle of a literal battlefield between angels, legends, potential heroes, a demon, and some evil golem with a drive for killing and making bad references to other, fictional universes that exist only within a parallel dimension was incredible, however Alcides regardless remained... sort of disconnected. He displayed all symptoms of mana exhaustion, making it clear that whatever he did to summon an angel (even though the angel was summoned with a defect,) took a bad toll on him. The impact looked rather severe and if he didn't get a mana potion soon, he could fall into a short-term coma, or go unconscious at best until his soul restored it's strength.

@The Suspicious Eye @Captain Spooks @Alteras

Lucinda Reyes

As Lucinda ran her laps, trying to think of a way to get closer to the machine, she saw an armored figure in gold attack it head on. She slowed her pace realizing now that she just has to dodge any collateral damage. Looking around, she saw the young romantics with another man. Looks like the young hero did something earth shattering, and by the looks of it, summon an angel. This just got really interesting. As she thought this, she realized one other brave hero was missing. She let loose a final "Drifting Winds of Forgotten," and headed to where the young man who was punted was.

Reaching where the young man was, Lucinda quickly knelt down, untied her hand from her scabbard, and placed it on his abdomen while bringing her head to where his heart would be. Once she was certain that he was alive, she proceeded to use "Samaritan's Blessings," hoping to heal any minor injuries that happened. She knew it probably wouldn't be enough to heal something like a broken bone, or more, but it should be enough to get the young man alive. She took a glance back, to witness the man from before leap onto the machine. I kinda wanna know how he did that... She shook her head to refocus herself. She began examining the body, looking for any places that needed to be bandaged or fashioned with a support.

@The Suspicious Eye@Birdsie@Captain Spooks

View attachment 245374

Conlen Custos 

Conlen got what was coming for him. The punt came in quickly and it hit very, very hard. The initial blow would have easily killed him, but somehow Conlen managed to survive. Mostly to sheer luck that is. After the punt the young adult rolled across the ground before slamming into the wall, knocking him out immediately. He was out for most of the battle, though as he slowly regained his consciousness Conlen could smell smoke, hear metal clash against metal, and... someone touching him?!

Conlen's eyes quickly opened to see someone kneeling down next to him, a girl in fact. Being woken up in such an odd manor caused Conlen to spring up, using his left arm for supoor- Crack! As soon as conlen used is arm a snapping sound could be heard as he felt the little bit of bone that was keeping his fractured arm together. Conlen's face twisted in pain as he held back his own scream, with his main support gone he quickly fell onto his back. "D~damn it," his shaky voice came out as he held his left arm with his good arm.

@Alteras

@The Suspicious Eye@Birdsie

Iris

In combat with an angel the automaton stuttered out in a robotic voice. "A-A-A ANNNGELLLL UNNNNEEEXXXPECTTTEEED AAAANNND IIIIMMMMPPPPUUUURRRREEE." The automaton took the opportunity of the dark magic surrounding them to point it's cannon directly into the angel's chest. He shot a concentrated blast of molten magma right at the angel's chest. Feeling another human near him the automaton heated up as the lever/handle slowly moved up and opened to reveal the automaton's core. A blast of fire shot out right towards Mordred's face. The flames surrounded the ruby red core blazed with the brilliant heat of the sun. It was lodged deep and strapped withing the automaton, someone would have to pull it out either way.

Looking down at him worriedly Iris bit her lip, unsure what to do. He summoned that angel with prayer, I've never seen someone summon like that. She knew she had to run, but to leave him here unconscious on the floor is dangerous. It might be some different kind of magic. Still he could be a summoner. If the Society finds me... I can't go back. She realized what she needed to do and slid her hands under Alcides armpit. Standing up she tried her best to pull him out of the way of danger to little or no avail. He was heavy, much to heavy for her to pull on her own. Without her summons she's nothing more than a weak and defenseless girl.

Mordred & Alcides (and the Angel)

The Angelic creature, although cut off from magic predicted the metalic abomination's movements and leaped backwards, in hopes of dodging the attack. The blast of malevolent fire missed, but not in a way the angel would desire. It's whole right wing was hit, all feathers burned off and skin burnt to a crisp. The tip of the wing was gone missing. Whatever remained was black crust and burning feathers. The unpleasant smell of burnt flesh filled the air around the angel, as it knelt before the attacker momentarily - shocked with the loss of it's wing. But the angel stood up, filled with a newfound determination to avenge it's appendage. The angel gripped his sword tighter than before and once again rushed at the clockwork machine, slashing his swords several times.

Meanwhile...

Mordred bore witness to the automaton's back open before him. Although Mordred's body could take extensive punishment, more than a human - this was above him. The demon instead continued with his previous idea and leaped off of the machine's back and put his hands together. He distanced them around fifty centimeters from each other and dark, malevolent mana started streaming from them - forming a ball of magic in between them that kept growing. As he did this, he also spoke out an incantation to increase the strength of the spell he was casting. "Darkness beyond twilight, Crimson beyond blood that flows - Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows. I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand. Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess... GREATEST, MY SLAVE!" (All those who can remember the incantation can cast Doombolt. Speak it out like Mordred did for extra power, if you have enough mana.)

By the end of the incantation, the ball was around fifty centimeters in diameter, fitting within Mordred's hands perfectly. Then he shot it out towards the automaton with great velocity. The bolt of black magic left behind a trail of malevolent darkness as it flew towards the machine, hitting it with a great explosion of malignant, corrosive hatred given power and form within the materium. This was done just in time with the angel's attack, so that the two striked at the same time.

MEANWHILE-ER...

Alcides felt himself to be at the gate of death. Demons and dark angels surrounded him, invisible to all but his eyes. He barely even had the self-awareness anymore to know that they were planning on using his weakness against him, knowing this was the perfect moment to kill him. Although they were invisible to all mortal eyes, the evil spirits surrounded him, looking like black humanoids. One of them put it's hand near his mouth, as black gas leaked off of it into Alcides' mouth. A deadly curse made manifest.

Alcides' eyes opened wide as he looked at the girl above him. They had some sort of effect, because he had seen similiar eyes, a similar face at some point in his life, or multiple points. It was only a subconscious thought, but Iris reminded Alcides of his mother by appearance, but he was connecting the dots only now. And then, a newfound strength filled the demigod boy again - anew started the cycle of miracles and he felt strength return to his muscules, senses return to his nerves and thought to his mind. His mana was refilled so the dark spirits that hunted him were all blown away far from him, yet no one besides Alcides saw them. The evil spirits turned back into nothingness. Who would have thought how often miracles can occur when you are a demigod? Alcides put his arms on the ground for support, lifting his head from Iris' laps but not yet speaking. His red pupils adjusted to the light and he looked around tensively, trying to find the source of carnage. There, he found the robot being fought back by the angel he spawned with sheer divine willpower -  a being of celestial power. A true angel, yet he was not called from Heavens, rather made like all other angels were made before him. Alcides could sense a defect in his work, however he was amazed by the fact he could summon an angel to do his bidding, or rather create it. Why would any summoned angel be flawed, after all? He looked at Iris momentarily, then informed her. "We need to tell the guards!" Turning back to the side of the fight as he witnessed the angel get it's wing blown off by the devilish machine.

Alcides gazed at the fight tensively, watching as it went on. The boy wanted to offer further help, however he was afraid he'd exhaust all of his power once again. In his state it was very risky, as it could potentially even be lethal, much like trying to force a tired athlete to run another one hundred laps after giving him a small shot of adrenaline. His heart and soul were tired at the core, but now he was awake. Deciding that the adults had it under control for now, the young demigod stood up, starting to run in the opposite direction from the fighting and ran towards the guard tower in the city.

He ran up to a guard and said "Sir! There's a monster in the city! People are fighting it!" but it was more of a loud proclamation than anything. He pointed his finger in the general direction and the guard took his two friends and they ran there. They arrived at the street that the fight was taking place at, however they instantly decided that this was too much. All three of them fled at once, leaving their weapons and helmets behind to do so faster. An annoyed Alcides picked up a bow and arrows, putting the quiver on his back. He took aim and fired the shot towards the machine, missing it by... a lot. The arrow hit the sign of a shop that was little more than halfway to the actual monster. Due to Alcides' lack of experience and strength, the arrow shots were half-assed. Don't expect a twelve year old to fire with an Elf Ranger's accuracy.

@Alteras @Captain Spooks @The Suspicious Eye

Lucinda Reyes

Lucinda flinched in a bit of fright as the young man tried to get up. As he fell back over and held his left arm, Lucinda placed her right hand on his back and slowly brought him back up. She then shuffled her position so as to place the inside of her right leg on his back as a support. "I guess something had to be broken," she said as she began scanning the area near her. Picking up a long stick and breaking it in two, she said, "You just lived through a miracle. Here, let me see that." She took his left arm and wrapped the two sticks onto it with her bandages. "Hold it," she told him as she once again shuffled her position to be facing his back. Tying the loose ends of the bandages around his neck to create a makeshift sling, she said, "I've seen men suffer much worse from a throw like that in Burgura. A few have even died, without the wall!" Pausing to think, she let out a smile. "I'm Lucinda by the way, what's your name? Or perhaps you suffered a concussion too... I hope not..." Quickly she shuffled back forward to face his eyes while touching various parts of his head looking for any signs of a concussion. "Can't find any external injuries..."

She didn't pay too much attention to the battle behind them, figuring that the angel and the man could handle. She began to hear the distant sounds of an incantation followed by the sound on impact. A magic user too?!?! And what seems to be the something akin to the dark arts as well. Agh, I wish I could to roll my perception check to see that again. She didn't notice that the young boy had left nor did she realize that the machine had revealed its core.

@Birdsie@Captain Spooks@The Suspicious Eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back