The Academy

Trino Meesra

Quite unlike these luxurious portals that were dropping people onto the grass, Trino entered the Academy a bit more violently. A vertical portal opened up in the courtyard behind Sasura, it looked like some sort of lava material that was floating on the other side. The surface of the portal rippled and an Argonian teenager shot out of it at record speed, slamming into Sasura and causing the both of them to tumble to the ground. Trino got onto his knees and rubbed his head. He wasn't feeling too great, and he didn't know where he was, but in front of him was an injured girl sitting on the bench. Without worrying where he was or who she was, he said (in the raspy, yet higher pitched voice of an Argonian teen) "Woah, you look pretty banged up. I know you don't know me, but I'm a healing mage, I can heal your wounds if you want. I mean, if you don't trust me I understand that, but I'm just offering.." His green skin flushed slightly pink on his nose at the empty stare he was receiving from the girl. Before he could say anything else, a certain nutjob psychopath interrupted.

Cazador Beechum

In the middle of the chaos, Cazador managed to produce his grenade launcher, as well as a detonator in his hand. In a matter of seconds there were already three explosive charges on the ground in a triangle around the students, and the twitchy professor aimed his grenade launcher right in the middle of the fresh group.

"NOW EVERYBODY LISTEN UP! You children have been here for less than three minutes and I'm already done with your crap. All of you drop your weapons, or your magic, or your eyeball lasers, or so help me I will blow you back into the realm from which you came. I'm lookin at you lizard boy. Trust me, it'll be in chunks. Just shut your scuz mouths and we'll all be sweet as." His eyelid twitched and he was breathing quite irregularly. unfortunately the Headmistress had banned him from exploding hostile first years until they had a chance to 'acclimate to their new environment'. Oh he'd acclimate them to a fiery death if they didn't stop being so spazzy.

"It has become apparent.. that some of you misfits are too aggressive to engage in peaceful conversation, so I will be holding this detonator until you can all sit quietly and allow me to explain your situation. I will be taking questions afterwards. ARE WE CLEAR... ya little bogans.." He was clearly not planning on making this a very friendly introduction, but then again, he wasn't a friendly person and neither were most of the people in the Academy, being ejected from a universe can do that to a person.

@folclor  @Greenbriar (ooc: I sort of auto hit sasura but I just thought it'd be hilarious if she got slammed into by Trino, it can be rewritten.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilith Mahler

Lillith giggled as she finally left her room,  a gleeful smile on her face.  She had heard the explosion, (what with her enhanced senses it was rather hard not to,) but didn't concern herself over it.  It was most likely that batshit crazy survival teacher.  He had been here longer than her, but she still hadn't spoken to him much. 

Lillith practically skipped at an unnecessarily quick pace to the courtyard to await new toys, er,  students. She hoped some of them proved more interesting than the kids here now. 

Lillith made it to the courtyard and grinned when she saw what was happening. Some new girl with snowy white hair was threatening the ticking time bomb,  before the girl was knocked over by a lizard man.

"Now now,  Caz Spaz.  The headmistress would be most upset if you hurt the small ones." She scolded,  suddenly appearing beside him and putting her hand on his shoulder with a devious smirk. "The young ones don't understand what's happening yet."

She looked at the new students with the same childish smile she always had and spoke in a condescending baby voice.  "Go ahead and tell him.  Say,  we're just scared and we don't know what happened! Don't yell at us! You could throw in a few tears as well."

She giggled at them before turning her attention back to Caz. She was excited to see his reaction to being touched. 

@folclor @Constantin @Greenbriar

Sasura, though her grip on her rifle was lost in the perceived attack (her prized weapon now out of reach) and she would have a few bruises from this, quickly turned, grabbing the boy and slamming him to the ground beneath her, her right knee pressing down on his chest with all her (not very considerable) weight, handgun pointed at his head.  "You're an odd looking Trandoshan..."

And then the man pulled out a grenade launcher and deployed explosive charges.  Great.  This day was getting better and better.  She was attempting to figure out the best plan here.  She could throw the Trandoshan on one of the charges, grab Verlaine, and dive to get out of the way, handing the woman a medkit in the process... but where was her master?  Where was Fercada?  If Eva was at her full strength she could create a Force barrier around them to protect against the blast, or so she figured.  It wouldn't be too difficult to shoot the explosives out of the sky.  She'd done it before.  If her master showed soon they'd have a talented saber duelist on their side...  However, that plan had too many 'ifs' in it.  The Trandoshan was still expendable and she wasn't too far from Eva... so the first part of the plan was plausible.  Dangerous, but plausible.  This was one of the few times she wished she had a jet pack.  However, if they went for it, her rifle was outside the expected blast range so she didn't need the handgun.  Best to pretend to play along at this juncture.

Slowly, the Captain placed her sidearm on the ground, keeping her eyes on the man with the rocket launcher.  Maybe she should throw the Trandoshan at him?  No. No.  That would be too obvious.  She neglected to remove any of her hidden weapons, however, and, instead, pretended to comply.  When the woman in the ridiculous clothing showed up next she wondered if this would be her chance.  Unfortunately, she couldn't communicate any of this to the Force user behind her.  Now there were two threats.  The Trandoshan was, more or less, neutralized, or so she supposed.  With her knee pressing down on his chest it would make drawing breath difficult enough.

However, she would not play along with the woman's game.  Caz?  This man's name was Caz?  She made note.  A human, no doubt.  But what planet?  He didn't sound like anyone she'd heard before.

@Greenbriar @Constantin @Lunaria Silver

Sieghart smiled when Why'nn ran up to him and gave him a hug.  It was good to see that, despite the Headmistress's best efforts, Why'nn was still a caring person.  He patted her gently on the back.

"Good morning Why'nn.  How are you today?"

He noticed the new students down the hall, and gave them a smile and a wave.

@folclor @shadowstrikr25 @Midnightclub @Lunaria Silver

"Ok cool, we'll stick with- Does anyone hear clanking?" She turned to see some sort of zombie wearing heavy medieval armor walking down the hall towards them. "Holy Mother of Fuck!" She moved to get behind Why'nn  but Why'nn was already running down the hall to hug him. Zombies were huggable?

"Uh...Ok, who is that?" She looked at Reagan and lowered her voice. "And is he dead or what?"

@folclor @Lunaria Silver @shadowstrikr25 @TommyGun15

A day ago, Lady Verlaine would simply have caught the explosive charges mid-air and flipped them back towards their source before they came close enough to endanger her or the guardswoman her friend had added to her personal circle. That was Sasura, wasn't it? The armour said yes, the responses said yes, but the head and voice said she was too young. But that lead to the other issue; the explosion and screams she could still hear echoing in her ears, again and again. Possibly that was throwing her off -

certainly it was dulling her sensitivity, and her wounds didn't help. 

Finally she acknowledged the green-skinned potential ally with a small nod and a tiny smile, helping  first Sasura and then he to their feet. [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"I accept. But it can wait a short time, until we either make a peace with this spice-hound or eliminate him." [/COLOR]Her voice was lighter as well. No matter, it still served its purpose and conveyed the cold promise of imminent destruction - if required. Drawing deep on the Force as her blood dripped to the lawn, she managed to construct a diamond of force energies to shield the three of them (and anyone else who may have just come through the gate).

An irritable gesture flung Sasura's rifle back up to her hands, and then she drew her own twin blue lightsabers, energy swords to eyes outside her universe. With them both held in a high guard, she arched a lone brow and looked from Caz to Lillith. "There. Now, suppose someone explains where we are and how you brought us here? And why?"

They didn't look Mandalorian. But there were a lot of crazies out there.

@folclor @Constantin @Lunaria Silver

@folclor @TommyGun15 @Midnightclub @Lunaria Silver

Reagan nodded at Why'nn. "Alright, good luck." She watched Why'nn go, and then detour to hug Seighart. Reagan smiled back at him and returned his wave, with Sparky looking at him with his head tilted. While she was comfortable with the undead chef, Sable clearly was not. "That is Seighart, one of the most trustworthy people on campus. And kind of? I don't know. From what he says he's kind of in between." Reagan shrugged at her knowledge of Seighart's undead state, and her lack of it. "He's a nice guy, let's you talk to him to get things off your chest. And makes great food hence why he's also the chef around here." She leaned in closer to Sable and Aaron, to the point where Sparky was bushing against Sable's shoulder, whispering. "Also way more trustworthy than James." She gave a quick wink that went unseen behind her goggles as she stopped violating personal space.

Why'nn giggled.  "I'm well, thank you!  And you?"  She smiled up at him, then turned, waving for the group to come to them.  After all, she wanted to introduce her friends to the wonderful Sieghart.  He was sweet and kind.  "I already fed Sparky today and I don't think we want him to get fat so if he begs you for scraps maybe you should say no."

@TommyGun15 @shadowstrikr25 @Midnightclub @Lunaria Silver

Sasura caught her rifle and let the Trandoshan up, falling in and aiming at the two aggressors.  They couldn't be Mandalorians, she surmised, but she would defend as necessary.  But where was Fercada?  And the captain finally did notice that the Revanchist seemed younger.  What happened?  Her rifle was aimed more at the man identified as Caz.  She would attack if directed.

@Greenbriar @Constantin

@Greenbriar @Constantin @folclor

Lillith stared at the child with some sort of energy swords and the child aiming a gun at her with a blank expression before she threw her head back and laughed.  This laugh was warm and friendly,  mainly because she was genuinely amused. She left her hand on Caz's shoulder simply because she could not deny herself the pleasure of seeing his reaction. 

After a moment of laughing,  she stopped and regarded the aggressors. She had a smile on her face that revealed nothing but amusement.  "Go ahead and attack him, but don't do the same to me,  little ones. I suppose you can if you want to.  Just try not to damage my dress.  It's lovely, and I would hate to have yet another one ruined." She said with a giggle. "As for me bringing you here,  allow me to inform you that I had nothing to do with it."

Then,  just to mess with them,  Lillith changed her voice to that of some little boy that she had killed a long time ago.  "I don't play that kind of game!"

Aaron of Zartine

Aaron waved at the strange metallic man who seemed to be slightly undead, although his face betrayed some revulsion. He had never been fond of undead creatures. Either way,  Aaron smiled at Reagan as she said that Sieghart was more trustworthy than most of the people at this school,  including the boy they had met previously. 

"Thanks for the tip!" Aaron exclaimed. He seemed to be making friends,  or at least he thought he was. He could never really be sure. He was quite bad at understanding people. 

@TommyGun15 @Midnightclub @shadowstrikr25 folclor

Sieghart nodded as Why'nn told him her day was going well.

"That's wonderful.  My day has been very productive.  Lunch is in the oven, and I'm planning dinner right now.  How would you feel about a meat pie?  Also don't worry about that meat only diet  the headmistress has you on, I've been cooking up a few loopholes that I think you may enjoy."

Sieghart then looked over at the group of new students, waving for them to come over.

"Don't be shy, I don't bite.  I drink sometimes, but I certainly don't bite."

@folclor[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@shadowstrikr25[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Midnightclub[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]@Lunaria Silver

"What?  Warm food?  Really?!  You'd do that?"  She squealed and hugged him again.  "Thank you, Sieghart!  You're the best!"  Really, it was the best being close with the school cook.  Well, beyond that she felt very much affection toward him.  Why'nn sighed.  "I still have to go through my forms.  I won't be at orientation but, of course, that's already cleared with the headmistress."

@TommyGun15 @shadowstrikr25 @Midnightclub @Lunaria Silver

Sasura, though her grip on her rifle was lost in the perceived attack (her prized weapon now out of reach) and she would have a few bruises from this, quickly turned, grabbing the boy and slamming him to the ground beneath her, her right knee pressing down on his chest with all her (not very considerable) weight, handgun pointed at his head.  "You're an odd looking Trandoshan..."

And then the man pulled out a grenade launcher and deployed explosive charges.  Great.  This day was getting better and better.  She was attempting to figure out the best plan here.  She could throw the Trandoshan on one of the charges, grab Verlaine, and dive to get out of the way, handing the woman a medkit in the process... but where was her master?  Where was Fercada?  If Eva was at her full strength she could create a Force barrier around them to protect against the blast, or so she figured.  It wouldn't be too difficult to shoot the explosives out of the sky.  She'd done it before.  If her master showed soon they'd have a talented saber duelist on their side...  However, that plan had too many 'ifs' in it.  The Trandoshan was still expendable and she wasn't too far from Eva... so the first part of the plan was plausible.  Dangerous, but plausible.  This was one of the few times she wished she had a jet pack.  However, if they went for it, her rifle was outside the expected blast range so she didn't need the handgun.  Best to pretend to play along at this juncture.

Slowly, the Captain placed her sidearm on the ground, keeping her eyes on the man with the rocket launcher.  Maybe she should throw the Trandoshan at him?  No. No.  That would be too obvious.  She neglected to remove any of her hidden weapons, however, and, instead, pretended to comply.  When the woman in the ridiculous clothing showed up next she wondered if this would be her chance.  Unfortunately, she couldn't communicate any of this to the Force user behind her.  Now there were two threats.  The Trandoshan was, more or less, neutralized, or so she supposed.  With her knee pressing down on his chest it would make drawing breath difficult enough.

However, she would not play along with the woman's game.  Caz?  This man's name was Caz?  She made note.  A human, no doubt.  But what planet?  He didn't sound like anyone she'd heard before.

Trino Meesra

Trino coughed and nearly stared cross eyed at the strange looking device the girl pointed at him. It looked like an all-metal crossbow without the string, or something to that effect. His voice was very strained, "I... don't know what a Trandoshan is.. but you should probably point that thing.. at the crazy looking guy..I'm just a healer." When she did eventually release him, he rolled over and coughed violently into the grass. Grass. It was beginning to sink in that he was no longer in the ruins with his team and his professor. He was somewhere very strange and new to him, and inside he felt a fear of the unknown. For now he would let the angry human girls deal with the situation, he didn't really feel like challenging the authority of someone threatening to 'blow him up'. He kept his vertical pupils on the new woman that entered as well, she had an unnerving aura about her. Weren't there any Argonians here he could talk to? He was still worried about the one girl's injuries, he didn't know her name, but she was right. He shouldn't do anything until the..spice hound.. was dealt with.

Cazador Beechum

Caz instantly jolted when Lilith laid her hand on his shoulder, he didn't hear her approach, and he was jumpy enough to begin with. He skittered away to his right, making a noise that sounded like, "Ew" and "No" combine. Once he was away from the creepy woman, he turned on her. "OI, don't you know not to sneak up on somebody packed with enough explosives to bring down half of the building? Jeez... where'd you get your freaky license, they must be state accredited. And I knooow they don't understand, that's why I was about to teach em'! But if you wanna take over, by all means, I don't want to deal with these newbies, buncha short weirdos bumpin around into things, don't know nothin'.."

When one of the two girls grew a mouth, he swiveled around and glared at her, his thumb twitching over the detonator.

"There we go, some nice reasonable questioning. Yeah, nah, scuzzie, I wouldn't bring you here for anything, quite frankly first years are more annoying than bureaucracy...which I also hate. And didn't I say something about lowering weapons? Listen here, I can make bombs that tear apart the fabric of the physical plane, you're just a squishy little bug with workin' parts."  His eyes seemed to trace an insect flying in the air above him, then he refocused his attention.

"Where was I.. oh! Anyway, nobody gets sent here by choice, trust me. Think of this as a sort of... rubbish bin, yeah! A rubbish bin, and we're all a bunch a' rubbish that got dumped out of our home universes, and for some reason we got sent here. For your own personal purposes of classification, call this place the Academy. As to why exactly you're here.. well.. that's something you'd have to take up with the Headmistress. She's the one what runs this place, rather nasty, that one.."

It was clear that underneath the external layer of insanity, and the internal actual insanity, there lived a somewhat reasonable and intelligent human being. It was just well disguised. "Anyway, my name's Cazador, friends call me Caz. Nobody here calls me Caz, because I hate all of you. I'm the explosives and survival teacher, you'll have the joy of having me for Explosives I in your first year schedule. I believe Orientation is about to start, and then you can ask questions to somebody who isn't just dealing with you because the threat of imminent torture looms over their head every single day..."

He seemed to ponder something, then he gave Lilith a look, then the kids. His thumb depressed the trigger and nothing happened. "Welp, looks like I grabbed the wrong detonators... Ta-ta!" Caz proceeded to turn and sprint out of the courtyard, all the way to the main hall, laughing the entire way.

@folclor @Lunaria Silver @Greenbriar

Delrick

The warlock tilted his head as he watched the impressive and deadly display of power from Ivela. In the ethereal plane, he floated back away from fight to observe and see if he would need to step in. While he had not seen any signs of aggression, he knew the young assassin would not have attacked without reason to since she was one to follow orders. 

Once the fight, if it could be called that, ended the Warlock stepped back onto the Material plane and offered the young girl a cloth to clean her hand. 

"Your skill is progressing. Very well done." His voice displayed no true joy at the death of the young boy, but he was genuine in his praise. "Now what caused you to deem him a lethal threat?" The monk motioned towards the school, something was nagging at the pit of his stomach. Like he should be there, but could not place why. 

In the distance the faint echoing sound of an explosion may have hinted at a reason for him to be in the school. But explosions happened on a regular basis, disturbingly regular. 

Before they left he collected the book and the chest, they would need to be studied, and he was certain the librarian would find it an interesting way to pass a few minutes. 

@Lunaria Silver

Grim Shell

The otter stretched his whole body and yawned as he rolled off the couch. Springing to his feet just before his snout hit the floor. He has gotten fully adjusted to his heightened physical abilities since the Trial of Grasses, it was all second nature to him. His movements so fluid and natural, it would be nearly impossible to tell he was augmented. Beyond the cat-like eyes and stark white streaks that ran from corners of his eyes and over his head fading into the fur behind his ears. The fur from his chin extending down to and past his waist was a matching white color. 

Cracking his neck as he walked to the door, picking up his weapons harness and slinging it over his shoulder. The matched pair of silver and steel axes tinked as he lifted the harness, while the pair of magically enhanced pistols added their considerable weight. "May as well rejoin the school and play my part." He reached for the door knob,  twisting it in a certain way so as to activate the transportation magic that would allow him, and Reagan, to step from the shared apartment directly into the school entrance hall. 

Stepping through the door the fourth year student was immediately bombarded with all the smells and sounds of the school. Mostly he was used to them, but now... Now there were new smells. "Great...The new firsties are getting here. This'll be fun, wonder how many will try jumping from the windows this year?" Chuckling he started walking and donned his weapons harness making his way to the cafeteria. He could smell something good cooking! 

Sasura Tek

The man thumbed the trigger and she shot, her aim on his shoulder.  As he turned she fired off three more blasts aimed for his back, tightly clustered.  The shots might not kill him, but they would at least injure him.  Her eyes narrowed as she watched him escape, however, and trained her weapon, instead, on the woman.  Eva hadn't replied yet and Fercada was still on the ground.  "Trandoshan, heal the Lady," the Thyrsian ordered.  If he wasn't a combatant he could, at least, be of some help.

Grim was part way to the cafeteria when he heard what sounded like blaster fire? And mad cackling. 'The explosives teacher? Crap!' And it all seemed to come from the courtyard. "What the hell is going on?"  Shaking his head his paws shoving into his pants pockets he heads towards the courtyard. "Can't even get a snack first?

Since there wasn't an explosion he didn't feel the need to run, but his pace was a bit quickened. It would have been a run or fast jog for someone else. The otter rounded the corner to see a group of huddled and defensive new comers and Lillith eyeing each other up. "Is everything ok here?" The otter looked relaxed and kept his paws away from his openly exposed weapons. Addressing everyone in the courtyard, but keeping an eye on the girl holding the rifle, as she had to be the one who shot and was currently aiming at Lillith. He could smell them all now, three of them had the distinct smell of combat. The lizard, boy? Had to be, but lizards were weird like that. Smelled like dust, rock, old paper and a coppery tang like magic. 'What the Fuck! Lightsabers?! More of them? Lil sis might be happy about that.' 

@folclor @Greenbriar @HK Fifty @Lunaria Silver @Constantin

Fercada , to her displeasure (or adding to it , more accurately) , came through the portal the same time as her Captain and Friend. But instead of landing on her feet or her back , she unceremoniously fell face-first into the grass , hitting her head directly on a rock and succeeding in causing her to lose consciousness. oversized dark blue robes - made for a version of herself two inches taller and of a significantly fuller figure - pooled around her petite form as she lie there , unaware of any events happening. The sound of blaster shots managed to wake her , rising to her feet with an irritable groan - clearly still dazed from the rough landing. 'A capital ship doesn't have Grass! Where the hell am I?'

The Offshoot's pale blue eyes widened as she quickly took in the scene - which , to her , looked eerily like an ambush by.. "Fucking Slavers!" The  small black collar formerly in her left hand immediately fell to the ground , replaced by a small silver hilt she grasped with both hands. A vibrant shaft of golden light sprung forth , casting her alabaster-white features golden. She didn't seem to be aware of her younger form or the higher voice she spoke with , nor that of Sasura or Eva - though she certainly did notice them. "You get the hell away from me , you Slaver bitch! I'll kill you right now! I'm not your little Slave-girl , and I'm certainly not going back to Adascorp or the Jedi! And don't dare think about taking my friends - we're Revanchists , not your defenseless prey!" Missing the explosives teacher's meant she'd have to have everything explained to her all over again - not that she'd have beleived someone she thought was a slaver , anyway. 

@folclor @Greenbriar @Lunaria Silver @Constantin

—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—

Brask'hal'azhura briefly tensed in the embrace , unsure of how to respond (for hugs of any kind were foreign to her) , but after a moment she threw her arms around the irregular shape of the illusory fourth-year. Tears began flowing down her reddened cheeks ,the young woman unable to contain them any longer. "N-no , it's fine.. it-it's more than fine , really. I.. it's not that. Well , it is b-but.." 

Just as the young woman was about to confess what she saw as her reason for rejection , a distant explosion rocked the school. She quickly extricated herself from the embrace and drew her Charric pistol , scanning quickly to ensure the area was clear. When she finally holstered her weapon , she realized how close it truly was to Orientation. "Valian.. I need to leave now. Orientation's about to start , and I've already been an inefficient , moronic girl enough by waiting this long. We'll.. never mind. I've just got to go before I arrive too late." Khala turned on her heel in the direction of the door , but the Fourth-Year boy could still draw the confessions from her - despite her self-chastisements , it was likely she desired a sympathetic ear. And wasn't that what lovers were for? 

Trino Meesra

Trino squinted at the lady with the magic light-stick that she shot at the.. teacher with. He raised a finger to say something about being called a 'Trandoshan' and being ordered around. "Okay, I'm not sure what a Trandoshan is, but I don't think all of this hostility is going to improve the situatio.." Before he could finish another angry girl with light swords came out of a portal and screamed at everyone. If he was to take the crazy guy's word to be true, then they were in some sort of world where people of other worlds appeared... or something, was he the only one that actually listened to the guy with the cool accent.. was it Cazadoor? Now there was a Khajeet here, finally someone he could talk to after all this coo... wait, that wasn't a khajeet, it was some sort of otter person.

Now he was getting ticked, all this aggressiveness and weird language, didn't they want to learn where they were at? Shooting at the only person who tried to explain things to them did not sit well with Trino, and he finally raised his voice, which actually sounded quite angry and commanding, coming from someone usually so passive. "EVERYBODY STOP!" He yelled, then raised a finger. "ONE, I AM AN ARGONIAN, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A TRANDOSHAN IS. TWO.." He pointed to the newcomer, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON, SO JUST SHUT UP, NOBODY HERE IS A SLAVER OR ANYTHING YOU JUST SAID. THREE, LET'S NOT SHOOT AT THE PEOPLE WHO ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS!" Trino was wide eyed and suddenly overcome by emotion, when he saw that everyone was looking at him and there was a brief silence, his nose flushed again and he shrunk into his cloak. "Um.. anyway.. about those wounds..." He looked sheepishly to the injured girl.

@folclor @Greenbriar @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Lunaria Silver

Akita groaned as the sound of an explosion rocked the school.  With an exasperated sigh, the student counselor sat up in bed, pulling the still sleeping third year into her arms.  He'd been very energetic the night before, but judging by the look on his face (and the cocktail of drugs she'd fed him to keep him compliant) he'd be asleep for a few hours yet.  She rubbed the boy's forehead in gentle circles as she whispered in his ear.

"Aww...  you were so much fun last night, but it's time for you to get dressed, and go back to your room.  Now run along, and just forget about last night."

The student sat in from the bed and wandered over to his clothes, putting them on before heading back to his room, where he'd sleep until the drugs wore off, awakening with no memory of the previous night.

Akita herself left the room with Ahri, her fennec familiar, in her arms as she walked to her window, which changed to a balcony overlooking the courtyard.  She leaned on the railing, stroking her familiar as she looked down at the courtyard in her pink see-through nightgown, under which she wore a set of black lingerie.

"What's going on out here?"

She looked  down at the new students.  She smiled upon seeing them, one that looked kind and caring.  She'd had practice looking kind and caring.

"Oh, are those new students I see.  Oh hello dears."

She waved slowly with her left hand as she scratched behind Ahri's ears with her right.

@folclor @Lunaria Silver @Constantin @Greenbriar @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @HK Fifty

This was getting crowded, but she was sure they could fight their way out.  Lady Verlaine, Fercada, and herself... the three of them could get out of here.  First a Selonian entered seeming a bit dismayed at the battle, but didn't appear to be a threat as it kept its hands from its somewhat arcane weaponry.  Then, Fercada woke up.  Part of the Thyrsian was glad and the other part was only hopeful that her master didn't make things worse.  Then the... Argonian? spoke up.  Did he know it was more or less a death wish to yell at any of them?  And, lastly, a woman called down to them from a balcony.  She would come later.

She was putting things together.  Four possibilities presented themselves in her mind.  One, this was a slaver institution that had, somehow, drawn them from their places and would seek to indoctrinate them into different channels of service.  Two, this was a Jedi trick, intended to draw her master and Lady Verlaine back to the fold (she would, as always, be expendable).  Three, this was a dream brought on by the tragedy of Malachor V.  Four, and the one she least wanted, the madman told the truth.

"Fine.  Argonian, the next time you raise your voice to either of the powerful Revanchist I will put a shot through your skull.  The next time you raise your voice to me I'll be merciful and feed you the butt of my rifle.  Now heal the Lady and we'll deal with these others."  Fercada didn't know about the explosives.  She'd have to call them out.  "Explosives in the grass!" she called as a warning.  Would Fercada listen?  She wasn't sure...  For now, she ignored the lady on the balcony, but kept her in mind in case she became a threat.

@HK Fifty @Greenbriar @Lunaria Silver @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @Constantin @TommyGun15

Valian sighed, knowing he couldn't physically stop her.  "Brask'hal'azhura, you aren't inefficient, you aren't moronic, and you still have a half hour before you're supposed to be there."  He was also at the end of his tether.  Another step and he'd begin to disappear.  "There's something bothering you.  I can tell that much... and I can't do anything to stop you from leaving, but I would like it if you told me what's on your mind."

@folclor @Constantin @Greenbriar @HK Fifty @TommyGun15 @Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Lillith giggled at the Spaz's reaction to her touch.  It was hilarious! Were he not completely insane she would have been offended. In fact,  Lillith's smile only seemed to widen as more people arrived. 

The yelling girl was annoying, but funny. "Slaver? If anyone here is even close to a slaver,  it's the puppet master. I do not kidnap people and force them to bend to my will." Lillith sounded incredibly innocent when she said this,  even if she knew it wasn't exactly true. Lillith laughed again at the lizard boy's outburst. He was so...interesting!

When Grim arrived,  Lillith's expression darkened,  even though her smile was as bright as ever. "Hello otter boy." That was the only greeting she offered him. She didn't even bother to turn her gaze upon him. "Talked to your brother lately?"

Lillith's taunt was cut short as she turned towards Akita. Lillith,  having no problems with modesty,  had no complaints about the proprietary of her outfit. 

"Ah! Good morning, Foxy." Lillith greeted with a smile. "These young ones are feisty. I wonder if the puppet master will allow me to have a taste. The foolish little children believe that if they threaten me with weapons that cannot hurt me I shall give them answers.  How funny." Lillith snickered and scrunched up her face as though the thought of it was completely absurd. 

Then, when one of the girls spoke again,  it was still with that authority that annoyed Lillith. "Who told you that you have any authority here? You are a student,  a first year. The lowest of the low. Unbound,  unapprenticed,  just arrived and yet you feel as though you can give orders? Look at yourself. You are a child. Fall into line." Lillith commanded,  her voice finally becoming cold and the smile dropping from her face. Evidently,  she was bored of this. 

Ivela Zoldyck

Ivela followed Delrick back to the school while contemplating his question. "His lack of response was one thing. But, his body language showed panic. And his aura wasn't that of a savory character. It showed an affiliation with dangerous creatures that I admit to knowing nothing about."

She sighed,  before speaking again.  "The ability you just saw me use is called Angelic Armory.  It relies completely on my instincts. Subconsciously I must have registered him as a threat or I would not have been able to use the ability. Essentially,  I relied completely upon my instincts."

Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Fercada visibly bristled at the commanding voice , waving the lightsaber in her chaotic imitation of an opening stance. Her mouth opened to speak when another slaver - only slavers had animals accompany the in that fashion - appeared and called her a 'student'. Still unaware of her 16-year-old form , the girl had little to no idea of why she'd at all be considered a 'student' - other than being made a slave , of course. The oh-so-warm smile made her feel anything but at ease , though she was sure it was the intent. Her captain said some of what she wished to say , although in a calmer manner. When she was informed that there were explosives in the grass , her eyes widened and she quickly surveyed the area. She would have to be very careful if she had to fight. 

The Offshoot's golden blade was held barely 10 centimeters from the 'Argonian's reptilian features , opening her mouth to speak just as the first Slaver spoke. Immediately , the lightsaber swung to what had to be an Adascorp profiteer. Without taking a chance to notice that she was , in fact , a child , she replied.  "Oh , so you'll admit you do work for slavers , but not that you are one? I'm not anyone's slave , you fucking bitch! I'll kill you if you try to make me into some little slut slave girl you can go and take advantage of! I'm a Revanchist and she's an elite Captain! We're the people who saved the entire Republic , not children - I'm twenty-six , you Adascorp Slaver bitch - and certainly not some kind of 'students'. If you ever refer to me or my Captain as 'low' again , you'll only wish she had taken your head!" 

@folclor @Constantin @Greenbriar @HK Fifty @TommyGun15 @Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Lillith easily dodged out of the way from Fercada's attack,  though she wasn't smiling. Which was quite rare for her. However,  at this turn of events,  her eyes did contain a spark of amusement. "What republic do you believe you have saved?  Do you think that any status you had in your world applies here?"

Hearing her assertion of her age,  Lillith was happily puzzled. This was interesting. "Even if you are 26 I am 1473 years old. You are a child. In fact, if you would calm your temper for a moment,  you would realize that you are in a teenage body."

Lillith paused,  waiting for this to sink in. "You are not a slave. I am not the type of demon who feeds off of sex. You are a student. You are here to learn, to become stronger."

Lillith smirked as she bared her now extended fangs at them. "I am forbidden from harming most students without permission. Unless,  of course,  you choose to attack me again, in which case I will not hesitate to eat you."

@folclor @TommyGun15 @Midnightclub @Lunaria Silver

Reagan nodded at Aaron, accepting his thanks. "No problem. I'd rather not have everyone find out about this school's idiosyncrasies on their own." Reagan chuckled a bit a Seighart's attempt to calm them. "He's not lying, he hasn't tried to consume my flesh at all. And he means drinking alcohol, not blood." Reagan did like that there was someone she could talk to that shared her dislike of James, plus it would be a good idea to get these first-years to talk to him early and build up a trust and acceptance of him. 'I get the feeling I might need to vent after today. Fun.' Sparky continued to look around at everyone, getting the occasional funny look. Reagan did a quick check of the ceiling, finding a certain scythe-wielding psycho absent from this particular area.

------

Gareth, as he often was now, was prowling the halls in a bored state, simply looking for an excuse to hurt someone. Something about 'first-impressions' and 'putting them at ease' both things he didn't quite care for as he walked along the ceiling. He could have sworn he heard someone laughing, and some pews. Sounds that probably gave him an excuse to hurt everyone in the vicinity with abandon. He slowly walked along the ceiling towards where he thought the sounds came from, humming a song he remembered from home.

Akita giggled at Lilith's yelling, unsurprised that the immortal would rush to anger so quickly.  She really needed to sit down and talk about her agression.

"Oh Lily, can you really blame the poor dears?  They're lost, confused, and probably a little bit scared.  The least we can do is make them feel welcome."

Akita's hair, which was tied back in a massive, elaborate braid, undid itself and wrapped around the edge of the balcony.  She sat on the balcony, and her hair carried both her and Ahri gently down to the balcony, while she sat as if in a swing.  Once her feet reached the ground her hair unravelled itself from the balcony and rebraided.

"I'm sorry for all the commotion and hostility.  I'm afraid you just happend to run into some of our more... volatile staff members."

@folclor @Lunaria Silver @Constantin @Greenbriar @Grim Wraithe Stjerna @HK Fifty

Brask'hal'azhura turned around immediately when she heard her full name spoken - and without mispronunciation , a rarity outside of Chiss Space. The moment an inquiry was made into the reasons behind her upset state , tears glistened in her eyes once more. She looked to the ground and tried to blink them away , but raised her gaze back to the fellow Fourth-year when she began speaking. "Valian.. my parents would hate me for this. All of it. Both of them - even my father - would've been there an hour before now , if not longer! I.. I'm supposed to be an efficient Chiss Soldier , not some moronic little girl talking to an illusion. And you're not even Chiss! Mother.. she'd tolerate none of this. If I was ever supposed to get close to anyone , it was going to be a member of a ruling family. She wanted me to be the perfect strategist our family never had. Family Brask was always the family of soldiers - the highest position one of us ever achieved in the CEDF was Sergeant. So , when she noticed my.. 'affinity' for tactics , she saw our opportunity to finally have a high-ranking officer. She always , always expected the best from me. If I wasn't the best child out of any given group , I was failing her. It.. It wasn't good to fail her." A shudder passed through her body at the memory of the many times she had been screamed at for being a 'middle of her age group disappointment' , tears already beginning to flow down her cheeks. 

But the young woman's admission wasn't over yet. "And.. and Father? He wanted an efficient , Chiss Soldier. He resented the strategists and his superiors , so.. So when I turned out to be one , he hated me for it. I was a failure from the start with him , always his dissapointment of a daughter. He.. he told me the only way I could ever redeem myself was by changing the CEDF's leadership. And I tried that.. I tried to be a successful daughter. So what did I do? I tried to tell the Admirals that.. that preemptive strikes were how we should wage war. And then they didn't allow me to be a strategist , just.. just one of the intellegence operatives. I thought that'd at least please him - it certainly didn't please Mother , she practically disowned me. But he only seemed to find me more of a disappointment because of it. I wasn't supposed to be some intellegence operative , I was supposed to be a front-line soldier. So now I'd failed both of them , and.. the only way I saw to fix any of it was to keep pushing for preemptive strikes. They'd either find my arguements so compelling they'd allow me to become an officer , or I'd be rotated directly into the combat units. At least , that's what I thought.. and either way pleased one of them , s-so it was really the only.. the only option." 

Khala paused a moment to collect herself , nearly on the verge of breaking down. "B-but they didn't do either of those things. No , they decided I was so disruptive that I should be sent h-here. And.. and I h-had to tell.. tell my parents. Valian , they told me.. they told me I was the worst failure they ever could've had. I-I didn't arrive here because I had powers or I was destructive or.. anything of that nature. I was dispatched here because I-I'm the m-most disappointing fa-failure of a daughter i-in all of the Ch-chiss Ascendancy. And the sole way I c-can ever redeem myself is.. is by being the v-very model of Chiss Efficiency. Ma-maybe then I'll be all-allowed to return , a-and then I-I'll f-finally.." The Chiss girl's Millitary-honed composure melted into a quiet sobbing , her left hand covering her severely reddened features. Tears streamed down her cheeks and her body softly heaved - it was likely the most emotional she had been since she was exiled. She didn't want to contemplate what Valian would think of her now that she had confessed the most personal aspects of her past. He'd think less of her , of course he would - who wanted to care for a failure who couldn't even please her own parents? 

@folclor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back