• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Academy: The Most Prestigious Magical School in Telvaria

Hello! Is this still open? If it is, could I link a Google doc of my character instead of filling out the sheets? (Though it is fairly long so if that’s not to your taste I’m more than happy to fill out your version)

Yes this is still open. I would prefer a filled in sheet just so it is easier for I and other players to reference, but if you wanted to put up a temperorary sheet and then link your better one in the Discord if you are accepted, we could absolutely do that.

Cool, so the idea I had for my character is that his family would be infamous because they are necromancers and also their dealings with spirits.

3fa01ba8851943f2a281a8ba7358755d.webp

Name: Ercole Moltisanti

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi-Sexual

Role: Student

Height: 5’4

Place of Origin: Venezia. Italy

Short Bio: Ercole comes from a long line of necromancers and conjurers. The Moltisantis
Have been participating in necromancy and contacting spirits for thousands of years. Mostly hired as spiritualists. However most times they would use necromancy to murder and scheme so they could gain more power. His mother and father however were different as they wanted a better life for Ercole. But Ercole’s family wants to groom Ercole to become the leader of the family, and to take over their various businesses. His grandfather in particular wants Ercoles to become a skilled necromancer and take vengeance against his family's enemies.

Reason For Coming to the Academy: To hone his skills to become an excellent spiritist.

Personal Goals: To use his knowledge of necromancy and spirituality to help people.

Appearance: A lanky-looking young man looking quick and fragile. Pale skin that could be mistaken for a ghost or a corpse. Standing around 5’5 and weighing around 140 pounds he usually hides his body with his heavy looking clothing. His dark brown hair with blue eyes with his hair long and curly reaching the length of past his ears. High cheekbones and other noticeable features like big ears and bright blue eyes.

If dueling instructor isn't claimed, I wanna make a bio for it later today. Charms and illusions isn't a bad alternative just in case, but I'm aiming for dueling first if I can.

Edit: I think Kuuyekul would fit great with my character being the dueling club instructor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back