• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The academy of Xiarphia

Upon arriving at the academy, Ian gripped his bag tightly and gazed up at the rather large structure; taking a moment to adjust his glasses to view it better. So this is where I'll be staying for the next few years...He thought to himself, a brief smile and look of excitement flickering across his pale freckled face. Ian walked towards the housing area on campus, murmuring his room number to himself over and over in order to force himself to remember as he just so happened to be forgetful of simple things like that at times.

It ended up taking a full twenty minutes for Ian to locate his room, letting out a sigh of relief as he had briefly thought he had wandered into the girls section -which he almost had earlier. He walked into the rather decently sized room and placed his stuff down by a wall, stretching out his back and hearing it pop as he rolled his shoulders. Most people, from what he had seen already from others he had ran into in the hall, decided to just drop their stuff off in their room and explore the campus, but Ian decided to go ahead and unpack everything now so he didn't have to worry about it later; blowing a strand of pink hair out of his face until he eventually tied it up into a small ponytail. "I wonder if I'll have a roommate...." he wondered aloud to himself, humming in content at the thought. Ian wouldn't mind having a roommate...as long as they were nice of course. Otherwise he could do without having one.

Now Ian didn't have normal things in his bag- not to mention that he only had about five things inside, and they all appeared to be small sketches and blueprints for something he was creating. As for everything else, Ian took a step back into the center of the room, took a deep breath, and activated his powers. His normally ice-grey eyes glowed a dull golden hue that formed around his hands; beginning to create clothes, bedsheets, and other basic materials for himself before he would put them away in their respective places. Since clothes and the other items he created weren't uncommon or big in size, Ian didn't feel all that drained of energy until he was done, letting out a sigh and sitting down on the edge of his bed. "...think that's everything," Ian mused to himself, grinning and flopping back down onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling now and closing his eyes -deciding to relax and catch his breath before venturing outside and exploring the academy as a whole.

Raina arrived with a backpack on her shoulders and a small suitcase, it was really hard for her to actually walk in the town without looking left or right and making sure no one noticed her every now and then. the letter she received was very convincing. she needed someone to teach her how to use her powers, yet she hated the fact that she'll be back to school again. she stopped in front of the Academies door and hesitated... looking around she started walking '' well, what could go wrong'' she thought.

Entering her room. Raina dropped her bags next to her bed, took out a gun from her backpack and hid it under the pillow. '' that should do it''. she took a look around admiring the room; it was big and nice,her bed was next to the window, and she had her own table and closet for once. she took a bath, put on a pear of jeans, a T-shirt, and a jacket, and went out for a walk.

Last edited:
Bridget arrived at the academy with a rather worn out expression, she wasn't a morning person by means. The site of the academy was so vast she figured she was going to get lost so she decided to only change directions a few times when trying to locate her room. Following the twists and turns of the corridors Bridget found her room and walked in. The first thing she noticed was its immense size, far larger than her room in her house. She smiled with surprise, before taking out essentials and sorting them into her dorm. After the tedious chore of making her bed Bridget was very motivated to take a nap in it, but she decided against it just in case there was some sort of briefing they needed everyone to be present for. Bridget sighed after reasoning with herself against the heavily coveted nap and grabbed a packet of salami sticks before taking a stroll around the facility.

Instead of aimlessly wandering around however Bridget remembered the structure in the place she wanted to visit the most: the arena. She had been told that her proficiency for combat was exceptional for her race and of course she had some pride in that area. So she just wanted to make sure she knew where the arena was so she could gauge how well lit the place was and thus how efficient her abilities would be for attacking. She began to bite into the first stick of meat as she continued looking, her teeth cut through the food effortlessly. After the third stick (which means about half a minute from the first). Bridget decided to just ask someone where it'd be. "There must be someone who knows where it is..." She muttered to herself before sporting a girl in the distance, she was wearing jeans, a jacket and a shirt. Bridget didn't waste anytime in asking her.

"Excuse me, do you have an idea of where the arena is?" Bridget asked before taking out the last stick of salami and eating it. She couldn't tell if the girl was a first year student or something else, her expression was rather neutral and therefore hard to read, she awaieted a response with a slight smile to try and appear non threatening.

@car

Will’s grin is sharp and slightly uneasy as he observes the large cleric ahead of him. Honestly, Michael could probably snap a twig like him in half. And Michael is probably fully aware of this- Will wouldn’t trust him as far as he can throw him. Which probably isn’t far. To make his point.
Michael looks back to see the shorter one examining him with no attempt to hide it, and he frowns deeply at Will. If he's being honest, he doesn't even know how Will latched on to him. Just kind of...walked up to him and started chattering and staring at him.
“I should not be worried about being sacrificed in my sleep, should I?” Will winks, speeding up slightly to match the other’s pace. “I dunno. Handsome lad like yourself, I’m not the only one who’d like a piece.”
Michael’s face shutters and he glowers down at the other, hand drifting to his gladius, even as they approach the building, but both are too engrossed in conversation to truly notice. “Was that a threat? Because I have no issue in reciprocating.”
Will freezes, and waves his hands frantically as he talks- before picking up his pace in case Michael decides to make good on his promise. “Nononono, buddy, budist, it’s a saying for if someone finds someone attractive- and in crude terms, would like to bang them. Please tell me you know that?”
There’s a soft scoff from his companion, and Michael replies “I am not that out of date, d’yavol.” Will shakes his head with a soft tsk, but then stares up at the school in front of them.
“Comradeship terms aside, you ready for this? It’s a big step.” Faint grumbles reach his ears and he glances at Michael, who does not look too thrilled at the prospect of dealing with Will within an enclosed space.
“I believe it is I who should be asking you that.” Will beams, all sharp teeth, and barely repressed glee.
Gerezants!” At the confused glance, he confirms, with a trace of sarcasm, “It means excellent. I’m not cussing anything out.” And with this parting comment, the two enter and split up in search of their rooms, Michael murmuring a soft prayer.
Will reaches his room within a few minutes, slipping inside. He doesn’t stay long, merely long enough to shove his bags into a corner and throw the cloak and hat on top of the bag before he slides right back outside to find some people to...befriend, or something new to mess with. Whichever came first, although it seems more like the former, given how he’s veering outside.
Michael takes longer, methodical about how he finds his way- and once he enters, he takes quite a while to ensure his bags are properly sorted out. He quietly begins setting out the components he uses just before a battle, debating on whether he’d need it today or not. It paid to be cautious, but he couldn’t just find some of these crystals every day and wished to save them.
Eventually standing, he carefully stores the components underneath his jacket before exiting the room, his current goal to master the layout of the school and grounds.

Raina looked outside the window in the corridor next to her room and saw the center of the academy. noticing the park and the big arena next to it she decided to start from there. she slowly went down the stairs and walked straight to the center. the Park was clean and beautiful. almost in the center of it was a small lake.. well it wasn't really a lake, but it was enough to put a smile on Raina's face and to make her spend half an hour sitting next to it. she then stood up and continued walking, to the arena.. few students were messing around there.. fighting and showing off..she heard two of them talking about Some dangerous stuff in the classes section. '' my next stop'' she smiled turning around and headed for the 'fun area'.

On her way she was stopped by a girl asking about the arena, she was eating a what looked like salami which made Rania remember that she was hungry, she didn't eat anything since yesterday after all ' perfect, now i need to find a kitchen or a store' she thought then noticed the girl smiling '' oh yes, it is right next to the park in that direction'' she answered pointing out to where she was before and smiled back

Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14

Last edited:
Karma walked quickly through the bustling streets. She had gotten distracted by potion ingredient stand on her way to the academy and now had to hurry up or else she'd end up locked out of the academy's gates. After a lot of pushing past people with plenty of "excuse me"'s, she finally made it, and realized that the gate wouldn't close for another half hour. She groaned, realizing she just missed out on a deal for wringsprat, an ingredient for a pain nullifying potion. Luckily, she still had a few left on her, plus plenty more she had just bought. Since it was too late to head back now, she decided to go find her room. She carried on, only feeling a slight fatigue as she held onto to straps of the bag that was weighing down on her shoulders.

As she walked towards the dorms, Karma could hear small snipets of conversations, since there were so many people here in the center triangle of the academy. First were two masculine voices talking about a dangerous room, then two feminine voices talking about where the arena was. She paid attention more to these two than to the ones about other things, such as what they had for lunch, and even the occasional one asking about "the boy with the white tattoos". She smiled to herself and continued walking towards the dorms. She didn't checked her schedule but rather looked for her room number, which she remembered it as 92.

She had plenty of stairs to cover in order to reach it, but eventually she reached the door. Curiously, it was partially open, and opening it fully revealed a guy with pink hair glasses laying peacefully on the bed. I didn't realize that these rooms were coed. I should probably make sure I got this right. She thought to herself before deciding to talk with her possible roommate. "Hi! I didn't realize that I'd have a roommate but that's fine. I don't know if I came to the right room, though. Could you help me out?" She said loud enough for him to hear her. Karma gave him a smile and waited for his response.

Elm Elm

Archimedes was always quite the avid fighter, which is why every once and a while the guards grant him his wish. Today is one of those days. Two guards removed him from his cell. His lifeless eyes buzzed as they dragged him out of the vault and into the main halls.

Archimedes was met with the usual. For most of the students don't take kind to having one of everyone's sworn enemy walking through their hallways. He didn't care about the childish name calling, or the tripping or shoving. Because today was a day of combat, and Archimedes knew that he has bested every student of year two and higher. Today was different, today was a day that the new recruits would arrive.
And that would mean new opponents. And his children (the mothra) seemed to be just as excited as he was.

That excitement was cut short as one of the students pushed him onto the floor, called him mothra filth and ran. As he got up, he saw two girls, two who he yet to see before in his number of years as a "guest" of the academy.

Cara Cara

Raina's conversation with her new friend was cut when a boy was pushed to the ground in front of them, she wanted to trip that little bastard who ran away immediately with a flick of her hand and show him how stupid his act was, but she didn't want to make the other kid feel bad.'Coward' she thought
''you okay?'' she asked the boy with a soft smile.

God_himself God_himself

Archimedes got up and wanted to respond and thank the girl, but the two guards came back after trying to chase the boy. It's hard to tell from his full black eyes what he was feeling when the guards showed back up, but it clearly not joy. He let out a sigh and said " come on, I can't even say thank you." To which one of the guards responded, "come on you little freak, we already have to watch you for the day now get walking."

Archimedes let out a sigh as he began to walk further twords the arena.

Cara Cara

Ian's eyes reopened the moment someone else's voice was heard within the room, sitting up now and adjusting his glasses only to momentarily freeze when he saw Karma."Oh, hi," he greeted back, pushing himself up off the bed and rolling his shoulders -subtle pops and cracks being heard as he did so. Personally he didn't think the rooms were co-ed as he could only imagine the problems that would arise from a situation like that. "Well," Ian started as he walked over to Karma just so he didn't have to yell -even though he wasn't- across the room. "This might sound a little confusing, but from what I've seen so far, all the boys dorm rooms start with a zero before it and the girls don't. So this is room 092 and you're looking for 92," he explained, putting his hands into his jacket pocket and smiling kindly. "If you'd like, I could try and help you find your room. I don't really have anything better to do at the moment anyway."

That was a complete lie. Ian could always go back to working on his own personal creations or he could go out of the dorm section, walk around the academy, and try to find his classes; but no, he'd rather help someone he's never seen before in his life.

Spice Spice

Bridget was happy the arena was by the park, that meant it was probably open top and thus light would be able to pour straight into it. Though she didn't have much time to be happy before some boy was pushed to the ground in front of her, the attacker making a break for it. She saw the other girl give said attacker a rather dirty look but Brdiget didn't reciprocate those feelings- the boy who got pushed probably did something wrong. Though she questioned that mindset when two guards came to drag him off instead of the attacker. She found his frustration with the guards kind of amusing but didnt do much to show it except for letting a slight snigger out that she covered up with a cough.

They seemed to be dragging the boy in the direction that the other girl had pointed in to signify the arena's location.
"Hey, do you wanna follow them and see what happens? If that kid is going to the arena then he's probably going to get beat up or something- he might need help." She said, the intentions she stated for wanting to trail the guards weren't true- she just wanted to go to the arena. The only reason she said what she said was to cover up for her seemingly laughing at the boy's misfortune earlier.

She proceeded to walk a few feet behind the boy and his draggers as they headed for the arena, Bridget gestured for the girl to follow with a tilt of her head.

Cara Cara God_himself God_himself

The boy stood up and looked at the guards who came back.. ' a freak?... A freak?' she thought trying to hold her will against attacking that stupid guard. see the problem with Raina and this specific word, is that it never ends well for the unlucky dude who pronounce it... because when her mum died, she had to respond to this word as her nick name.. she was the new freak who came to the orphanage, the poor freak who lived with a foster family, and unwanted freak who was left by her own father. she hated it even more when she tried to lean how to control her powers, hiding it so she want be an experiment rat.

she heard the girl offering to follow them.. '' you bet i do'' she answered cracking her fingers and following her, the girl was right, that kid may need help. '' what ever he did.. they dont get to call him a freak.. or drag him around'' she continued.

God_himself God_himself

Archimedes let out a grin as the guards removed his hand cuffs and let him in the arena preparation rooms as he dawned his white robes. His eyes flickering across the room, his mind buzzing with the excitement of a swarm of larvae, just waiting for combat. He stepped out of the room and into the arena. His opponent facing him.

It was hardly a fight, all Archimedes had to do was open a portal, while the fight didn't drain him physically, it had the same effect. While he recovered his strength from the portal summoning, the fight ended, it seems that this year's batch of students was more under prepared than the last.
He let out a sigh and taunted his opponent. "Was that all it really took?" He said as he shook his head. "Your one job is to fight my people, and that's all it took to bring you to your knees." His opponent dropped his weaponry and ran the other way.

Archimedes looked up at the crowd above and taunted, "does anyone here have the ability to stop me? Come on someone has to think they can best me."

Cara Cara

Karma watched as the pink-haired male get up and walk over to her. The fact that he she that these numbers were all three digits was what made her know that she already had messed up. She could feel the heat on her neck as it grew pink from embarrassment. What she couldn't push out of her mind was how he had managed to figure out that she thought her room was number 92. It's not like I actually told him. Maybe he's a telepath? She rubbed her neck, feeling her cold hands warming up. "Oh, really? Then I must've gotten just messed up with the numbers. It's best to check my page to make sure." She then pulled out the white letter from the back pocket of her black jeans that stated all the information she would need for the year. "Now, where's the room number?...Here it is! Oh..." The redness on her neck had made its way up to her cheeks, making the white design more prominent on her face.

Karma didn't realize she could mess up this badly. "Ah, I'm such an idiot. It's not room 92, but rather 192. Sorry for causing you all this trouble." She was just about to leave when he had asked her if she wanted his help. "You sure? Because if you're fine with it, then why not?" The large bag on her shoulders was an annoying reminder that she still had to lug it around farther still. It had slowly grown more heavy during their short conversation. She shifted the straps, trying to avoid having a pained look on her face since she didn't want to make the pink haired boy feel the need to carry the bag for her.

Elm Elm

"I disagree. You never know, he could've done something really bad. People who work here like the guards wouldn't be acting like that towards him if he wasn't some sort of delinquent. Though this situation is rather suspicious..." She said to the other girl rather plainly as they followed the guards. She eyed the boy for a bit and smiled, it didn't look like a lot of fun to be dragged but doing the dragging was clearly pretty amusing considering the guards' little chuckles from time to time. Watching it was rather fun too. Her uncovered eye motioned back to the girl "My name is Bridget by the way," she said in a chirpier more emotive to the girl realising she still hadn't introduced herself. It wasn't long before they all reached the arena, the guards had taken the boy into some private room and denied the duo access. So Bridget just took the easy way in and got a seat where the crowd was.

She was surprised when the combatant coming out was none other than the kid, and by the looks of it he was related to the Mothra, boasting of the strength of his kind when he wiped the floor with the other combatant. Watching the kid's abrupt transformation from victim to victor and his display of arrogance filled Bridget with a sense of challenge, she was also rather annoyed that the boy had teleportation- an ability she had coveted ever since she was aware that her own teleportation was off. She tried to not let that get to her too much, though she knew triumphing over this boy would prove to her she didn't need teleportation to be good at what she does. "If you wanna help someone then I recommend you come down with me." Bridget said to the girl remembering how passionate she sounded about helping the boy. She walked down from the crowd to where her opponent was now.

She stood a few meters away but directly ahead of him. "I th-think I can beat you..." She said quietly and timid sounding, of course this was to lull him into a safe sense of security. She moved the fringe covering her eye to the side and clipped it so it'd stay still before her shadow on the ground began to seemingly uncontrollably move around. It then stopped and instead expanded into a large pitch black circle about a meter in diameter. Two long and sharp tentacle-like appendages emerged from the circle, ominously waving in the wind at her side. They were at least seven feet tall. A large toothy grin appeared on her mouth as her eyebrows furrowed in concentration, she sent one of those tentacles at rapid speed over to her opponent. As it moved it expanded in length even further to be able to reach him and when it did she cleanly sliced straight through one of his larval minions as a taunt. She made the tentacle return to her side and watched the insect's body fall to the ground and remain motionless.

"Try me." She said clearly confident and determined to win. This wasn't a battle against a boy, it was a battle against teleportation- and she wasn't going to lose.

Cara Cara God_himself God_himself

Nope, Ian definitely wasn't telepathic. The only reason he knew -or at least thought he knew- what number Karma's room was due to the fact that a little friendly ghost decided to tell him. Ian was pretty used to seeing and communicating with ghosts now, even though a vast majority of people would stare at him in confusion and call him crazy. Dismissing that fact, Ian still found ghosts to be pretty useful, so he probably wasn't going to stop interacting with them any time soon. Anyway...

"Sure, I don't mind," he replied, smiling and adjusting his glasses, immediately noticing the discomfort and even the slight hints of pain in Karma's body language in regards to her bag. "I can carry that for you..." he offered, trying to be nice l, but was unsure if he was sounding pushy or annoying. "Or, um, I could make something for you to easily carry your things with if you'd prefer me to not touch your belongings."

Spice Spice

'' I don't really know whats right anymore'' Raina answered the girl, judging from her reaction she didn't want to talk about this situation anymore. looking at the boy being thrown around, it just didn't seem right.. if he was that dangerous why isn't he running away she thought. she heard the girl introducing herself.. '' Raina'' she answered with a smile. She followed Bridget after the boy and the guards disappeared through the door and sat next to her in the crowd. the boy came out open the portal that led some larvals to the arena .. ' he's a mothra?' Raina was shocked. the battle lasted less than she expected.. the other boy ran away immediately.
she heard Bridget talking to her and she followed her down. she stood aside while Bridget went to fight, it was clear that she wanted to test her powers. 'let's see what you got' Raina thought watching Bridget forming a circle with her shadow.
Two long appendages came out from the circle and she threw one of them at one of the larvals in front of her, and by the time it came back to her side, the larval was already on the ground dead. 'wow that was good' was all Raina's would think about.
she couldn't stop Bridget now, it was too clear that she wanted to win this fight. but she came here for a reason and she was ready to protect the boy if anything went wrong.

God_himself God_himself

The eyes of Archimedes have never been more alive, not only has he found what seemed to be a worthy opponent, but something new. He asked the hive for any assistance, but was met with nothing. He was shocked and so were the larvae, as they refused to move any more forward. The mothra don't like new threats, but where the queen's saw a threat, he saw a lesson, this opponent would serve as a valuable lesson for him.

After all, he is change. The mothra were at a stalemate with the rest of the living. Not one could beat the other, until the hive grudgingly indoctrinated him. They needed Archimedes, it was at the very moment that he recoverd from the side effects of the hive he had the chance to kill the hive right then and there. But he welcomed the change, as he will do now, and as he will in the future, for change is what drives existence itself.

The eyes of Archimedes went darker than the void as his flesh cracked from his eyes to the back of his neck. As he summons forth a portal, and out of that very portal came the very soul, strength, and life that kept him together. For he may seem human, he may act human, but he is mothra.

Archimedes gave a grin, and simply said, "oh I will"

Cara Cara

Karma smiled as the redness of her face slowly faded. "Really, thanks for the help." Then the boy had asked her if she needed any help carrying her bag. She then realized that it was quite obvious that she was slowly growing weary. I can't just have him do more. He's already agreed to helping me find my room. It's not right to burden him even more. Karma smiled and waved him slightly. Then readjusted the straps of her bag again. "Oh no I'm fine with this. I've already brought this bag miles away on foot. What's a couple more floors in a dorm? Besides that, I don't think you'd want to be handling what's in this bag." At that moment, a low buzzing noise could be heard from the bag.

"And there's my silencer potion wearing off. Best we go before it gets any louder, right?" Karma said, becoming more comfortable around the pink haired guy. She stepped out of the dorm room, then waited for her companion. "What's your name?" She asked as she stuffed the letter back into her pocket. "I'm Karma."

Elm Elm

Ian waved off the thanks and just smiled with a shrug. "It's no problem," he mused, not being bother by the fact that Karma needed help. It would have been rude of him to just ignore her predicament anyway. For a moment, he raised an eyebrow in confusion when the other started to talk about what was in her bag, but that confusion soon turned into shock upon hearing the odd buzzing noise. I'm...just not going to ask, he told himself, rubbing the back of his head as he exited his room with Karma -bringing his key with him just so no one else could just go wandering into the room -unless they were his roommate.

"Oh, my name's Ian. It's nice to meet you, Karma," he greeted, a slight hint of red flushing his cheeks, embarrassed at the fact he hadn't introduced himself until now. Thankfully he managed to get over it quickly as he walked alongside the other.

Spice Spice

"Really," she said as the two tentacles beside her became four "well let's see." Immediately she forced all four of her appendages over to his direction, two of them aiming for the cluster of larvae around him and two of them aiming to slice him up. Bridget was assuming that the academy weren't too concerned about the boy's safety given how the academy had treated him, though she tried try not to kill him immediately- she wanted to have some fun and hopefully torture the boy a little should she get the upper hand. Served him right for being so cocky after all.

Bridget noticed that Raina had joined her down from the crowd, though she was standing rather to the side of the action. She was probably still feeling a little touchy about how those guards were treating the boy earlier. Bridget could only assume her reaction to his treatment stemmed from personal experience, she figured Raina probably wasn't going to help her too much here.

Bridget remembered something important, just as she sent her appendages over she also raised two more beside her. They lingered there and Bridget intended to use them for defensive purposes should the boy have any tricks up his sleeve. Though because she was mostly focusing on defence now it was likely that her attack's aim was a bit off and thus easier for her opponents to dodge. Bridget may have been able to summon an infinite amount of these appendages but controlling more than four at a time whilst they each did something different was extremely difficult for her to do as it would require an inhuman level of concentration and an exemplary ability to multitask that she simply did not have.

God_himself God_himself Cara Cara

Archimedes was hard at work, although staring at his opponent hardly seems like work, it was. Archimedes was already at a disadvantage from the start not knowing a thing about your opponent when your two advantages are knowledge and numbers is a problem. Having his opponent almost immediately attack him wasn't helping. He leapt out of the way, only getting cut on his leg, acceptable. His larvae did not share the same result, the tendrils smashed into the masses, quickly turning a large swarm into a tiny pack.

Archimedes knew he had to try something different, something new do defeat his opponent. But, at least trying to use the numbers advantage couldn't hurt. the portal behind him closed as he sat down criss cross like they would teach the people in kindergarten. As he sat he opened two portals one on each side of his opponent. He needs more information about this opponent, and he is spending too much energy to get it.

The other girl confused him as well, she is in the area, yet she wouldn't fight him. Why? He is mothra the sworn enemy of everyone here. It can't be pacifism, they teach these students to kill. She can't like him, who would? The more he thought about it the more he brought his focus away from the situation. "Focus" he mumbled, "you are losing blood and fighting something you have never seen before." Now was not the time to get sidetracked.

He stood up and the portals spewed out what seemed to be a wave of larvae. He gave a childish grin and said, "come on, prove you are better than the rest, prove that you are stronger than anyone here would ever think you could be."

Cara Cara

Karma smiled and gave a light laugh at her companion's, now known as Ian, reaction to what was inside of the bag. "You shouldn't need to to worry about what's in here. The majority of them are harmless on their own." Seeing his key in his hand, however, had made her neck burn slightly again. After that was when Ian had introduced himself. "Ian, huh? I'll be sure to remember your name." She smiled brightly, showing her teeth that seemed the slightest bit off. That's would be due to having them being the slightest bit sharper than a human's teeth. They rounded the corner and began their ascend up to the next floor. For some time, the two of them walked in silence.

"I've got a question." They climbed the next set of stairs. "So I know that the academy is interracial, but I'm curious as to what you would be. Human, or another type that resembles a human?" Suddenly, Karma realized how bad it sounds when you ask what another person is. "I'm sorry if I've offended you. I didn't really talk with other people, excluding my father." She looked to the door on her left to see in they were on the right floor, but the number engraved on the door said 192. "Oh, we're already here." She patted her pockets in search of her key. Finding it, she inserted the key into the lock before throwing the door open. Immediately, she placed her bag on the floor. "Thanks again, I don't know if I would've spot it without your help." Free from the weight of her large bag, she stretched, feeling the crackling of her spine.

Elm Elm

Even with what Karma said, Ian couldn't help but be mildly worried yet also curious as to what was in the bag, but he didn't say anything about it and just gave a simple and quick nod until they both fell silent for a while. Ian was never good with silence as it always reminded him of whenever he had been alone as a child, hence why he always at least had a pair of headphones with him -but he forgot them in his room this time. So needless to say, he was quite uncomfortable.

The moment Karma spoke back up, he unintentionally let out a sigh of relief and smiled, combing a hand through his hair as he turned towards her to answer. "No it's alright, no need to apologize," He said casually, really not taking offense to anything she said. "But no, I'm just a regular old human...that just so happens to be able to see spirits," Ian added with a shrug. The conversation nor the walk lasted very long as Ian soon found himself standing in front of Karma's door after she opened it and thanked him. "No problem," he mused back with a smile. "Well, if there's anything else you need help with in the future, you know where my room is," Ian added with a slight laugh at the end in amusement, now turning with a wave to head back towards his room and work on his project once again.

Spice Spice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back