• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
"Sorry ms.jackson, we aren't perverts or anything, I just love my big brother and my sister" Tsubaki said as she hugged Lucius's arm to her chest tearing up. "I'll be good just don't punish us please" looking up to Lucius as she laughed nervously "c-can we go eat now please?"
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic The Outcast The Outcast
She sighed. "You should be asmamed, you jave a boy friend" she told her. "Yea lets go puf yiur hands on my shoulder" she saod

Ningasa was wondering the woods bear the party looking for small prey and maybe the soul essance of where her roomate was.
"Hunting?" Mike asked. He was leabung on a tree to the right of Ningasa. Or Mikes left

Azure flinched as the teacher he was talking with shouted at other students... doing their... stuff... "Oh... well... as long as you're prepared to prevent the worst... I guess it'll be alright?"

"Well I must get back to work, don't be late to class tomorrow Ace." Sean stated, before turning and walking away, he seemed like a rather busy man but in fact he had nothing to do.

Azure flinched as the teacher he was talking with shouted at other students... doing their... stuff... "Oh... well... as long as you're prepared to prevent the worst... I guess it'll be alright?"
"Of course it will be" she said to him.

Ace shiged and nodded. "O-ok" je saod and turned off the try and find his girl friend. With the help of others he knew she was in the woods and headed there

Last edited:
"The why your moving around. Your trying to be quite. So either you where trying to do something bad, or in need of food" He told her, a cheekey gron on his face
"Are you a witch of some kind" asked Nigasa as she looked at Mike suprised of his knoledge of her kind

"Are you a witch of some kind" asked Nigasa as she looked at Mike suprised of his knoledge of her kind
"No, magic doesnt work on me. There for i cant use it." He said, they was his most curent theory at the moment, but he was working on another. "No i just looked in to yoir race after we parted"

"No, magic doesnt work on me. There for i cant use it." He said, they was his most curent theory at the moment, but he was working on another. "No i just looked in to yoir race after we parted"
"Why would you tapk with a monster like myself then?" Nigasa said suprised at the human's nonchalant attitute.

"Why would you tapk with a monster like myself then?" Nigasa said suprised at the human's nonchalant attitute.

"Why do you ask?" He asked her. "We are in a school where this is normal." He said. "Unless you have reason why a shouldn't talk to you?"

"It's just that its my first day here and i'm used to humans hunting us down and blaming us for their children wetting the bed and getting AIDS!" said Nigasa

"It's just that its my first day here and i'm used to humans hunting us down and blaming us for their children wetting the bed and getting AIDS!" said Nigasa
"Wetting the bed?" He gave a light scoff. "Aids, what does eatig a soul have to do with getting aids?"

"Wetting the bed?" He gave a light scoff. "Aids, what does eatig a soul have to do with getting aids?"
"It isn't unheard of for malevolent witches to curse people" said Nigasa "but when you're not well educated who else is one to blame, but the spellcasters"

"It isn't unheard of for malevolent witches to curse people" said Nigasa "but when you're not well educated who else is one to blame, but the spellcasters"
He shurgged. "I guess, but still. They have no place to hint your people" He said to her and looked up at the stars. "So i guess souls are real huh?" He said, compleatig changing the topic

He shurgged. "I guess, but still. They have no place to hint your people" He said to her and looked up at the stars. "So i guess souls are real huh?" He said, compleatig changing the topic
"yes" said Nigasa "everyone has them and truly live prey isn't live without a soul"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back