• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The 'Abnormal' Academy

If you had powers would you be good or evil?

• Good

• Evil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thana looked around and smiled. She never really left to explore the world. She found it to be amazing. "Wow it's amazing." She said softly.

ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Tsutarji Tsutarji The Outcast The Outcast Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Akira looked around and she shrugged " I've never been here before" she said and she smiled a little before she looked around at Lucius.
ThatOneLunatic ThatOneLunatic Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
Lucius turned and smiled at her "What are you looking at?" He asked with a smirk as he moved closer to her nudging her gently with his elbow
Tsutarji Tsutarji
"Well lets get a move on. The time zones my ne different, but its very late back so lets hurry up" mary said.

Nigasa had by this point shapeshifted into a lioness and began prowling the forest for prey while crawling away from Mike.

"Alright" mike shrugged and began to walk away. "Guess you not so friendly"

Bastian turned to the other person in shock. He looked down at the note as if it were a map, slightly turning it to the side. He was acting clueless.
"Oh....so I am currently inside the academy. I was worried I had gotten lost." He sighed, folding the note and putting it in his pocket.
"Do you have a scheduel for this place? Or can you atleast point me in the direction of the current class? I'm new here , and Im a few hours late."
JayOokami JayOokami

"Classes aren't in session yet, so you aren't late technically." he tells the person, "I don't even know if there's anyone in the office right now, because of how late it is."

Bastian thought for a moment.
How late is it? "Well in that case, when and where does the next class session start?"
He asked, shortly before he interrupted himself.
"And where are the other students (and or) staff currently so I may greet them-" He then realized he had forgot to greet this person, who was probably a student in this academy.
"Oh- By the way, I never caught your name. You are a part of this academy, right?" He asked once more, attempting to be atleast slightly polite.
JayOokami JayOokami

Sean made quick work of cleaning the Hydra's cage, after all he was the main caretaker. He sat down in his office, going over all students' papers, since he didn't require sleep he usually did all the night time work as well.

Bastian thought for a moment.
How late is it? "Well in that case, when and where does the next class session start?"
He asked, shortly before he interrupted himself.
"And where are the other students (and or) staff currently so I may greet them-" He then realized he had forgot to greet this person, who was probably a student in this academy.
"Oh- By the way, I never caught your name. You are a part of this academy, right?" He asked once more, attempting to be atleast slightly polite.
JayOokami JayOokami

"I'm Jayce." he extended his hand, "all the others are probably just doing their own things at this point. and I don't know when they start, I still need to read the packet." he chuckles.

"Howdy Jayce, I'm Bastian." He caught Jayce's hand and shook it. He then withdrew his hand away from Jayce's almost immediately.
"Anyways , Jayce- What do you study here?" He asked, taking out the note from earlier.
" I got invited to this academy because I'm..." The kid's eyes scanned the small paper.
"Special...So I have no clue what we are doing." He shrugged.

"Howdy Jayce, I'm Bastian." He caught Jayce's hand and shook it. He then withdrew his hand away from Jayce's almost immediately.
"Anyways , Jayce- What do you study here?" He asked, taking out the note from earlier.
" I got invited to this academy because I'm..." The kid's eyes scanned the small paper.
"Special...So I have no clue what we are doing." He shrugged.

"I'm just as new as you are at this point." Jayce explains with a shrug, "I'm sure we'll understand it soon enough once classes start." he stretches his arms out.

He stood for a moment, almost frozen in what looked to be a shocked state. His wide eyes were not looking directly at Jayce, but just past him. He looked like he had just seen a ghost. Suddenly ,he then began to twitch, making rapid and unpredictable movements. He changed poses and tried to act calm, but the rapid movements between them were an obvious sign. He shifted from crossing his arms and leaning back to resting his head on his hand in a 'Thinking' pose. He then attempted to lean on the wall, but instantly rejected the idea and reverted to crossing his arms half way into the action.

"Hey- uhh, It is getting really - really late- " He looked down at his wrist to check the time, only to remember that he does not own a watch.
He began backing away with the note heavily grasped in his hand. Something was off.
He looked around, glancing from shadow to shadow. Something was not right. He felt threatened and panicked.
The panicked kid looked to Jayce with a faked smile, nodding at his words.

"Are... are you ok, Bastian?" he asks as he instinctively goes on alert, "is something wrong?" this guy was acting oddly. his eyes scanned the area, there's no telling what could happen, especially at a place like this.

Panzer Panzer

Bastian's first instinct was to deny something was wrong, as to not cause concern.
"I-well, Nothing. Everything...is completely fine." He replied. He knew he wouldn't by it, so He decided to lie.
"I just remembered- I gotta be somewhere- Iiiiiii forgot myyyyyy...I left my...microwave on...Yes..." He continued to back away. It was already scrambling his mind. "Wait-No! myyyy oven- That's the name!" He corrected himself. Without another thought, he turned around and walked away. He wasn't concerned with turning off the oven -because he has no house in the first place- as he was with getting away from the public eye. Or at least somewhere where he couldn't hurt anyone.

He glanced around again as if he was looking for something, occasionally glancing back at Jayce to make sure he was not concerned with the current situation. As long as he kept a constant walking pace and a calm attitude, he should be fine. Yet this was easier said than done.
JayOokami JayOokami

"Kira. what do you think we should do?" Jayce asks

the wolf appears on his shoulder, "let him go, it is none of our conscern. focus on preserving yourself above all else Jayce." she says simply

Jayce wanted to help, something was clearly very wrong with this guy. he kept his distance but watched him. he needed to be ready to transform if the need arises, as much as he hopes he doesn't have to.

As Bastian realized that he was not following him, he had a short moment of relief. He kept his focus on his surroundings. He spotted a janitorial door and decided that that was some-what safe. Just one slight problem: It was locked.​
He looked around his immediate surroundings before finally giving up on finding a key.
"Shit." He mumbled, kicking the door for wasting his time. He was about to give up and look for a locker, but found two open doors next to each other. Things were finally looking up for him. As he entered the room, he realized what it was. A janitorial closet.

Well, he heard of worse places to 'sleep' for the night, not like He had a choice anyways.​
He quickly slammed the door shut in his rush. Everything seemed to calm down. But as soon as be thought he could rest, the pain in his chest quickly threw that out the window,as He fell to the ground as he felt the agonizing pain. It was crushing him from the inside,. It wasn't long before it burst out of his chest and wrapped around him.

It awoke in a strange place, filled with strange tools.
As the metal being arose from the floor, it's first thought was to patrol. It began, before it realized it's situation.
It was trapped in. It wondered the small space, looking for some way out.
While pondering this, it's body shifted as it limped. Soon, it became enraged by this enclosed space and began to bash itself against the door. It used it's metal exterior as a shield and began to slam itself against it. the door shook and creaked as the mutant tried desperately to get out.

Sean looked up from his paper work as he heard a pounding. With a sigh he stood and left his office, walking outside towards the janitorial area to investigate. Hopefully a third year wasn't pulling a prank on a first year this early.

The mutant Halted it's assault on the door keeping it from the outside world as it was beginning to run out of energy. With this, the mutant stopped for a moment to change a few things. It's hand began to shift and morph into a rounded ball on it's arm. Then, spikes were formed and covered it, turning it into a mace-like hand.

After a moment of silence, the mutant regained it's energy and began bashing down the door with it's mace. A piece of the wooden door was ripped out, creating a small breach in the door.

Sean looked at the door and saw the mutant behind it. He knew it was a student he had to subdue. He sighed, speaking to himself aloud, "Mary, how come every time you leave the ones with no control come out to play."

The mutant Halted it's assault on the door keeping it from the outside world as it was beginning to run out of energy. With this, the mutant stopped for a moment to change a few things. It's hand began to shift and morph into a rounded ball on it's arm. Then, spikes were formed and covered it, turning it into a mace-like hand.

After a moment of silence, the mutant regained it's energy and began bashing down the door with it's mace. A piece of the wooden door was ripped out, creating a small breach in the door.
(Why does that power seem familiar to me? ;)

Akira looked at Thana and she frowned, she walked over to her and she put a arm around her and she hugged her "you ok?" she sounding worried for her friend " Sorry if i have been ignoring you i was just looking around" she said and she smiled again.
Thana Silver Wolf Thana Silver Wolf

Sean looked at the door and saw the mutant behind it. He knew it was a student he had to subdue. He sighed, speaking to himself aloud, "Mary, how come every time you leave the ones with no control come out to play."
The door was bashed and broken by the mutant's mace until it finally gave out. The broken door swung at it's hinges as a large chunk of the door was broken off, squeaking and creaking from it's damaged parts.
The mutant didn't give it's attention to the human, as it posed no threat to it, nor was the mutant hungry. It shambled forward from the debris.

The mutant was covered in a grey-ish rusted metal, it's face held no recognizable human features. It was just a smooth- faceless metal head with the occasional wire poking out from underneath it's metallic skin. Although free of see-able human features , It's mouth was blended in with the smooth edges, making it a bit hidden from the seeable eye when it is not in use. Still, it drooled a mucus-y green liquid from it's sharp toothed mouth.

It stared at the human in front of him, watching it's every move. It felt too tired to attack the human, but it was unsure of it's intentions.

The door was bashed and broken by the mutant's mace until it finally gave out. The broken door swung at it's hinges as a large chunk of the door was broken off, squeaking and creaking from it's damaged parts.
The mutant didn't give it's attention to the human, as it posed no threat to it, nor was the mutant hungry. It shambled forward from the debris.

The mutant was covered in a grey-ish rusted metal, it's face held no recognizable human features. It was just a smooth- faceless metal head with the occasional wire poking out from underneath it's metallic skin. Although free of see-able human features , It's mouth was blended in with the smooth edges, making it a bit hidden from the seeable eye when it is not in use. Still, it drooled a mucus-y green liquid from it's sharp toothed mouth.

It stared at the human in front of him, watching it's every move. It felt too tired to attack the human, but it was unsure of it's intentions.
"You seem angry." Mike said from behind it. He looked at the door and gave a sigh. "You are gonna have to pay for that" He said, he was of course kidded. A simple spell form a teacher would fix the door. "But seriously who pissed in yoir oatmeal?"

The mutant's attention quickly shifted from the human in front of him to the human behind it. He turned to the human and gave a silent glare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back