.: the a p p e a r a n c e game :.

illegallyblonde

. 。*+ .*. 。
hallo ! ~

thanks for clicking! the game is simple and straight forward, and is inspired by another thread called 'how old?'.

describe what you think the user above you looks like behind their screen.

e.g. the non-existent user above me has long reddish-brown hair and large, light brown eyes. the wear glasses and have a short stature.

you do not have to give away your real appearance! most people will guess your appearance wrong.

i just thought this might be fun ... c :

@Paranoid This is a cool idea. I think people should be required to put their gender so people can do this, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your gender has nothing to do with what you look like??

I think the person above me would have very short, dark brown hair, I think they would probably wear square-ish glasses with brightly coloured frames, and I think that their eyes would be a dark colour too. I think they would be a little taller than average height but not too tall.

Hmmm...dark brown hair with slight waves in areas of it. Maybe some dark brown or light brown eyes? Somewhere along the line of brown though. I wouldn't think that your tall or short though. Maybe in the middle. 

Thin as a twig. Mildly Beady eyes. Long black hair. Super gothic or ultra-perky all the damn time, no in between.

A little older then common, upper 20s, early 30s. White male, medium build with what I would say is brown hair. Tattoos on the arm(s) somewhere, game related. Am I close?

Your gender has nothing to do with what you look like??

Your gender has everything to do with what you look like. Hair and clothes mostly. Also, males don't usually wear make-up, unless they're actors.

Also, this:

A little older then common, upper 20s, early 30s. White male, medium build with what I would say is brown hair. Tattoos on the arm(s) somewhere, game related. Am I close?

I'll be assuming male, because of your avatar.

• Dark blonde dreadlocks, about shoulder-length.
  • Small brown eyes.
  • White.
  • Medium height.

I'm not even going to argue. Or disrupt this thread. I'm just going to go and sit quietly for a few hours.

I'll be assuming male, because of your avatar. Yup

• Dark blonde dreadlocks, about shoulder-length. Right color, clean cut though, short
  • Small brown eyes.  Big and green.
  • White. Yup
  • Medium height. Yup

Added an answer key lol.

One of the hunkiest and sexiest pieces of man-meat on god's (or odin's) green earth. Never wears a shirt, else the fabric will be stretched to where the center tears into a rough V-neck, revealing a puffy patch of dark chest-hair. The only exception to this rule is a red-and-black plad shirt, and only when an axe is rested over the shoulder.

The hair is red and smells of either sawdust or charcoal, underneath it is a well-groomed (not from effort, but just from good genes) beard that reaches those wonderous pecs. The shoulders have that weird hump thing that muscular guys get - That thing that makes your body look like its shoulders wanted to be a hunchback but the rest of the body said 'no.'

Anyway

The man never works - Only poses. Occasionally someone might see him swing an axe into a tree or carry it somewhere, but otherwise he's just standing in place like a chiseled statuette or an unpaid model waiting for the camera to take the fucking shot already.

I'll be assuming male, because you sound like one.

• Grey curly hair, very short.
  • Medium light grey eyes.
  • Black.
  • Short and thin.

Im gonna assume your female. Please don't kill me if im wrong!

Very short blonde hair

Blue eyes with glasses

White

Not tall but not shirt either. In the middle with a slight bit of curves

hmm...long, dark brown hair with some wild bangs.

peachy tan skin...large amber eyes with a tall-ish but not super tall stature.

teenager with a tomboyish build.

The username and avatar indicate female.

(If I had two dollars for every gender...)

I'm gonna guess you're a girl, by the way. Let's see...

• Above-average height
  • Shoulder-length brunette
  • Green eyes

@Riuma

I think you 

• You're a Teenager (unsure of what age, but i am going to be presume your over 13)
  • For some reason i think you have short cropped hair, Black (Like Eleven from Stranger things)
  • Green eyes
  • Male
  • below average in height (Though not a midget)

@SpookySableye

I'm not going to assume gender.

Staunch built with a slight hunch. White descent with ivory skin but painted with freckles or some form of discoloration on your face. Large nose but nothing unpleasant and wide hands. Maybe you're a red-head but I'm going with the safe option of dark brown.

I am going to guess palish skin. Not too pale, but not exactly tan. Few freckles on the face and dark, mm, brown eyes maybe. Thin facial features but an average sized body. A little above average height and light brown hair. 

I am going to guess palish skin. Not too pale, but not exactly tan. Few freckles on the face and dark, mm, brown eyes maybe. Thin facial features but an average sized body. A little above average height and light brown hair. 

I'm guessing that you are/have...

• Female
  • White
  • Long, straight, blonde hair, down to the middle of your back
  • Blue eyes
  • Teenager (probably between 14 and 18)
  • Shorter than average, but not too short. Probably thin as well.

@Ambela

I picture you as kind of youngish, maybe in your twenties but you look younger. And I think you either have dark hair or hair that was dark but is now a wacky colour. Maybe a crimson red or a bright teal colour. I can picture you wearing eyeliner, definitely. I think you wear a lot of dark clothes. 

White descent with ivory skin but painted with freckles or some form of discoloration on your face.

Your right in that i am ivory (Seriously you can mistake me for a vampire, thanks to how fucking pale i am), but i don't have freckles and my skin is pretty evenly colored (at least in the facial region)

Also i am a dude

Hmmm

• really pale skin
  • dark brown eyes
  • straight but short brown hair
  • Maybe 16-19 year old range
  • Definitely not short but not super tall
  • skinny build?

1. Probably in late teens almost 20's.
  2. Hmm...the hair...I think short black hair.
  3. Beautiful blue eyes
  4. I am thinking kinda tall?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back