• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The 7 Deadly Sins....With a Twist.

Was this a bad idea?

• HELL YES! Worst idea ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHAT?! This is awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!
At some point during a RP player's life time they will run into one of these RPs based off of the sins and depending on the person clicked on it or rolled their eyes. Am I right? I can say from the few years I've been role playing I've seen at least five of these RP's based of the sins. Well, today my fellow RpN people, I hopefully come before you to introduce a twist with this concept. Instead of OCs being shaped to these sins, I was thinking marvel characters should take on the sin's traits. I would do a cross over of DC and Marvel but I know so little about DC than I do Marvel, even then I'm not a huge nerd on the subject. So I prefer just to stick to Marvel and keep the character's past details blurred.

Now the only issue I have is I'm normally seen lurking around 1x1 because that's where my comfort zone is, I don't normally do a group RP. I definitely want to make sure this is an Idea multiple people would be interested in. So depending on how this goes, I might make it into an actual RP.

(Keep in mind, I'm just placing character were I think they best fit. So feel free to make suggestions where character belong or who should really go. I know, I know. They're all males. Like I said, I'm just filling spaces. .-.)

Lust: Thor

Gluttony: Deadpool/ Wade Wilson

Greed: Iron man/Tony Stark

Sloth: Spiderman/ Peter Park

Wrath: Bucky/ James Barnes

Envy: Loki

Pride: Captain/Steve Rogers

Oh I love this idea!! I've definitely seen my share of Sins/Virtues rps as well, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back