• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The 5 Dragon Clans (Revived)

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!

This is a revival of a VERY old RP back in 2014 that me and

@crypsalis made! and we have desided to Bring it back to life!

Things to keep in minde is that this take place in a fantacy seting as ALOT hace been ask and aswell the island we are all in is REALLY big so enough space for everybody! and No,no other human from far away lands are aware this islands exist...well exept those who have seen and enterd it but anyway here it is!​

---------------------------------------------------

Away from humanity, there is an island.

This island contains creatures forgotten on any other land

dragons

These dragons don't know of the outer lands, but they certainly are smart. They act a lot like us, they build buildings, have feelings, have armor, craft tools, and much more. They even split themselves into five clans, each clan having it's own weakness and strengths.

The dragons are not the only sentient beings on the island, though. Humans also live on this island, but they are practically harmless in every way. Humans are rare, and dragons call humans scavengers. No human knows the language of the dragons, and no dragon knows the language of the humans. Many, many dragons never seen a human, though, they only hear about 'scavengers' in scrolls. Dragons think humans are like rats, dragons look at humans as stealers and prey, and think humans is just another type of dim-witted being. (Most dragons find humans disgusting in taste, and very few dragons even keep humans as pets!) "Scavengers" are uncared for, but it is still dangerous for any person to be in the eye sight of any dragon.

Here are the Five clans of dragons-

{Clan Leader spots}

Black barriers=Taken

Silence Minde=Open

Ground Shakers=Taken

(Dont just ask for a spot! I whant people who will be Commited and aswell KNOW what they are doing and not just pick a clan leader because so ok?,PM me if you whant to be a clan leader and i will deside)

{Black Barrier Clan}

"Speed and agility is thus what we need,we are a Shadow in the night but strike as bright like a Lighningbolt in the night sky!"

Inf This clan is well know for being Fast,agile and fit for speed but aswell known to be masters of the shadow arts,being sneaky and light,do Compared to other dragons those of this clan,Camo like abilities are abundant,Known for wearing lightweight armore in combat.

{Notable}

1.Compared to other Dragon they are Medium to small in size

2.dark or Very Bright colors (White,Black,Light red,Etc) are the most abundant scale color

3.Most are Lightweight

4.They tend to be weak compared to other Dragons

{Silence Minde clan}

"A Brute is what you are....But The greatest wepon is the minde,strategy and tactic,A great plan can tumble down the strongest of enemies! and From afar!"

Inf

This clan are VERY well know for being smartest out there,do not fast or strong theas dragons are Very smart,abble solve or creat complex puzzles theas dragons are the "Nerds" In some way,They are not much of combat tipe but are perfect strategist and Tactics out there,sometimes being soport in combat or Range

{Notable}

1.There size range from medium to large

2.Colorfull (Green,Blue,Purple,etc) colors is the most abundant scale color

3.tend to have balance weight

4.Do being smart naturaly combat is not there best

{Ground Shaker Clan}

"We Fight! WE CRUSH! We are masters of the metal and Kings of the Iron Fist! SMASH! BREAK! SNAP! HAHAHAHA!...sorry"

Inf

This clan are well know for being strong and though! aswell for there great metal work skills!,most tend to be Bulky and strong and abble to lift great weights,they tend to be slightly Intimidating and are short temperd but soft hearted wen calm,wen it comes to combat theas are tanks but mostly on ground.

{Notable}

1.There size is mostly Large but tendt to be medium

2.Brownish or None-Bright (Brown,dark orange,dark Blue,etc) coloring care most common scale color

3.Tend to be preaty heavy

4.great Fighters but they are not best a air,Some are even wingles! and aswell are not to Bright

Karma Clans

Theas clans are closed from choosing for now

{Sea Speech Clan}

"Peace...Friendship...we are calm as the waters we live...we dont relly need war...we Need is peace and Diplomacy,we dont fight,we speak as one to gain Victory"

{Skull Breaker Clan}

"All of you are Pathetic! we own this land! we are the strongest around! Get in our way and i will rip your head Off and Feed your Limp Corpe to the Rats!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I am! I just didn't notice this was an interest thread, for some reason I though you were just adding new tabs xD

Oh hey abyss Nice to see you here!

.......My question is how you confuse this with a new tab xD ......But anyway glad you are back abyss!

Yes I'm back! And finally able to start rping again (I was really happy to see you've got this rp back up, I do love it!). As for why I missed it, probably because I''ve burned out at least half my brain cells during school xD

BEO!

*Hugs*

My favorite....um...Solar eclips?

But anyway Nice to have ya onborde buds!

The one and only Solar Eclipse! I did change my avatar once, but I probably never will again. Wait, I just remembered a Teemo and Gnar picture. You know the two most adorable characters in League of Legends? I found a picture with those two in it, fan art but done beautifully.

I know one that is the one with the Hat and his eyes are closed but i never know them By name xD

and how dare you change your Avatar! You are always a Solar Eclips!

I did dare, but due to peer pressure. A week later it was back to this glorious eclipse you see before you today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back