• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The 100

Kassandra Rose

Elder Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_3818.GIF

Guess who's back, and what better way to celebrate it than kicking of a whopper roleplay?

What is the 100?

The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear apocalypse wiped out almost all life on Earth. Over 2,400 survivors live on a single massive station in Earth's orbit called the Ark, built by connecting surviving pre-apocalypse smaller stations and spacecraft.

After the Ark's life-support systems are found to be failing, 100 juvenile prisoners are sent to the surface in a last attempt to determine whether Earth is habitable. They discover not all humanity was destroyed and some survived the apocalypse: the Grounders, who live in clans locked in a power struggle; the Reapers, another group of Grounders who have become cannibals; and the Mountain Men, who live in Mount Weather, descended from those who locked themselves away before the apocalypse. Under the leadership of Bellamy and Clarke, the 100 attempt to survive the harsh surface conditions, battle hostile Grounders, and establish communication with the Ark.

What am I looking for?

If you have never seen this show before or do not wish to write with Canon. I'm definitely willing to give this a shot with OC Charactarrs.

Pairings I will do, bold is who I would prefer you to write as (asterisks mark preference):

Lexa x Clarke
Bellamy x Clarke
Roan x Clarke
Luna x Clarke
Lincoln x Octavia
Bellamy x OC ***
Murphy x OC **
Murphy x Raven
Jasper x Raven
Kane x Abby

I can write as a particular character for you too, just ask. I'm more than willing to double.​

This still open?
Hm-. I'd like to use my OC, and her crush is Bell. But! To make things fair I do doubling, so I can play Murphy for an OC of your's, or I can do a ship that way we both get something. I really LOVE
Kane X Abby (They're my top fave.) But, I also like Murphy X Raven, Licnion X Octavia. ... Never thought of it before, but a Roan X Clarke might be fun.

Is this still open? :)

I would love to have my OC with Bellamy, but we can double up and do your OC with Murphy if you'd like.

I absolutely love the 100! If you ever feel like writing a f/f story let me know!!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back