• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The 100

Ecstasyia

11:11

tumblr_static_ctb4urdc0mgo4kkks8coo0o8o.png

[media]

[/media]
The series is set 97 years after a devastating nuclear war wiped out almost all life on Earth. The only known survivors are the residents of twelve space stations in Earth's orbit prior to the war.

The space stations banded together to form a single massive station named "The Ark", where about 2,400 people live. The Ark consists of the space stations previously representing the nations of the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France, Brazil, and Uganda. Resources are scarce and all crimes no matter their nature or severity are punishable by death 'floating' unless the delenquent is under 18 years of age. After the Ark's life support systems are found to be critically failing, one hundred juvenile prisoners are declared "expendable" and sent to the surface in a last ditch attempt to determine if Earth is habitable again. The teens arrive on a beautiful planet they've only seen from space. Confronting the dangers of this rugged new world, they struggle to form a tentative community. However they discover that not all humanity was wiped out. There are people on Earth who survived the war, called "grounders" by the 100. The teens quickly discover thy are not welcome by the hostile grounders and must band together to survive.

tumblr_inline_nsk2a2gjij1qhico3_500.gif

Concerns:

You do NOT have to watch e show to be in the RP. However, be aware for spoilers. But if you want to be a canon character, you must be up to date with the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES, MOTHERFUCKING PLEASE.

I HAVE SO MUCH SHIT ON MY ASS TO DO RIGHT NOW, BUT I JUST CANT PASS UP ON THIS.

can i pls be co-gm

ill recruit, and help out with the coding and stuff and im basically the100 wikipedia

if not its totally okay, but its SO worth the shot.

Working on the thread! If you a playing a canon character, just make a post with a picture of the character you are playing so I know. If you are not wanting to play a canon characte,r just go ahead and sign up. The thread is almost done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back