• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ThatDove's Search

. D O V E

Birb™
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Good day! Lately I've been craving some one on one roleplays. It'd be great if you could write me two paragraphs or more per posts and I'm fine with fxf , mxm or fxm. I have no preference for what gender to play but I mostly play females. I'm fine with an original roleplay or fandom roleplays. Just letting you know that I'm very OOC friendly, if we ship the same things expect me to fangirl.

All RPN rules apply :3 I'm also open for AUs

So I'll keep this straight to the point.

FANDOMS:

Attack on Titan

Mikasa x Eren
Armin x Annie
OC x OC

Vocaloid

Luka x Miku
Kaito x Miku x Luka
Rin x Len

Ever After High

Apple x Raven (I crave this for such long time)
OC x OC

RWBY

Ruby x Weiss
Yang x Blake

Naruto (Pre-Boruto / Post-Borotu)

Sasuke x Sakura
Naruto x Sakura
Hinata x Naruto
Sarada x Boruto
ChoCho x Inojin

Stardew Valley

Abigail x Farmer
Haley x Farmer

Skyrim : Elders Scroll

Serana x Dragonborn
OC x OC

Fallout 4

Nate x Nora (or the Sole Survivor x Wife/Husband, an au where the other parent survived)
Sole Survivor x Paladin Danse
Sole Survivor x Cait
Sole Survivor x any companion really

Witcher 3

Geralt x Yen
Ciri x OC
Keira x OC / Lambert

Original Pairings:

Popular x Nerd
Mermaid/man x human
Princess x Witch
Prince x Warlock
Vampire x Werewolf
Celebrity x President of Fan Base
Delinquent x Student Council President
Plumpy Girl x Athletic Girl/Guy

Hi! I'd love to have a chat with you about AoT or The Witcher if Mr. Wolf hasn't already taken the position. I'd shoot you a DM, but I still have to get passed that 10 post limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back